The Cats Eye Emerald Caper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Puma playfully pushed him backwards onto the bed and quietly smirked as his stiff cock bounced against his abdomen.

"I will go change into something more comfortable!"

"But before I do, let's make sure that you are properly restrained!"

"Can't have you scampering off, now can we!"

The Puma looped a length of cord around one of the four bed supports before tying the loose ends into a secure knot around Tarpon's left ankle. She employed a second length of cord to secure his right leg.

The raven haired cat opened the drawer off the nightstand and retrieved two sets of handcuffs and a pair of pantyhose. She dropped the items onto the bed where he could see them, before reaching behind his back and untying his wrists. She tossed the cord onto the floor and quickly straddled Tarpon's chest with her long legs. The camel toe outline of her crotch was just inches from his chin as she reached for the first set of handcuffs.

"I keep these toys handy for overnight guests!"

She closed one cuff around Tarpon's left wrist before attaching the sister cuff to the headboard. The second set of handcuffs similarly moored his right arm.

"Now that we have you properly secured, let's do something about that nasty duct tape!"

"It's so industrial, and is completely out of place in the bedroom!"

The Puma loosened one corner of the tape with the crimson nail of her index finger before removing the gag with a quick swipe of her hand. Tarpon grimaced as he stretched the facial muscles surrounding his mouth. The Puma discarded the grey tape and retrieved the pair of black pantyhose. She gripped the hose with one leg in each hand before forcing the crotch panel into Blue Tarpon's mouth.

"However, I do prefer to have my male guests silenced for the most part!"

The Puma wrapped the nylons around his head and tied a secure knot. She removed herself from Tarpon's prone torso and paused to admire her handiwork. Her shapely form and intoxicating scent were slowly driving him insane with raw lust. A smile came to her lips as her eyes focused on Tarpon's stiff cock. She traced the underside of his penis with her manicured nails. She could feel him shiver as her fingers gently probed between his legs.

"Now let's not be getting ahead of ourselves!"

"You just relax for a few minutes while I change into something more appropriate!"

The Puma bent down and placed a gentle kiss to his gagged mouth. The sexy temptress turned and slowly exited the bedroom leaving the securely bound and sexually frustrated Blue Tarpon to contemplate his fate.

With his arms cuffed to the headboard and his ankles tethered to the bed frame, not to mention his mouth filled with pantyhose, Blue Tarpon found it most difficult to relax. He quickly surmised that his only chance to escape would be to somehow slip out of the handcuffs. However, seemed as though they were custom fitted for his wrists, making escape nearly impossible.

While testing the cuffs for the umpteenth time, he was interrupted with the sound of soft footsteps entering the bedroom. His eyes nearly left their sockets at the sight of The Puma as she approached the bed. Her golden cat suit had been shed in favor of a black see-through negligee complete with sheer crotchless panties. Even in the dim lighting Blue Tarpon could see the dark pink areolas of her breasts, and the soft outer contours of her moist vagina. Her sexy outfit was completed with the trademark cat ears headband perched atop the cascade of shoulder length raven hair.

The sinister smile on the red lips of the feline temptress left Tarpon wondering if he was going to be kissed, fondled, fucked, devoured, or some combination of all four!

"The Kittens shouldn't be back for a least a couple of hours!"

"And I thought that we both could benefit from a little together time!"

Blue Tarpon's rapidly expanding cock signaled that he was a more than willing plaything for the evil goddess. Even though the scantily clad Puma was dripping with sexual temptation, he still felt somewhat ashamed at his lack of self control. However, at this moment in time he is a healthy 20 year old man and only too willing to offer himself to a strikingly beautiful 35 year old woman. He was hers for the taking whether he was tied-up or not.

Puma placed one knee on the bed and looked directly into the eyes of her bound and gagged captive. She smiled and took a deep breath as she wrapped her fingers around his throbbing erection. The pain that Nod had inflicted to Tarpon's balls was all but forgotten as The Puma playfully stimulated the underside of his penis with her manicured nails.

"Purrrrrrrrrrfect!"

"Are you pointing to the ceiling?"

"Or are you glad to see me!"

The Puma positioned herself atop Tarpon's chest with her knees straddling his torso and pinning him to the mattress. Her damp vagina was just inches from his mouth. As she gently ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him on the neck, he could sense the sexual fragrance emanating from between her powerful thighs.

The tall feline reached behind and gripped Tarpon's manhood. She thrust her bottom backwards and gently massaged the head of his cock between the taut cheeks of her ass. She had the young crime fighter squirming with sexual delight!

"Don't tell me you haven't fantasized about being in this exact predicament!"

"You superhero side-kicks are all the same!"

"I know how you look at me!"

"You can't take your eyes off of my ass!"

"Late at night you obsess at the thought of being taken by a powerful and more experienced female!"

"Being ambushed, tied-up, and gagged by my team of Kittens will be the theme of your fantasies for years to come!"

"Buried deep in your sub-conscious thought process are overwhelming desires that forced you to walk straight into that trap we set for you!"

"Your cock will get hard every time you think about how Winkin and Blinkin thoroughly kicked your ass!"

"Isn't that right Blue Hardon!!"

"And now, here you are tied to a bed in this old farmhouse, and forced into the role of my submissive plaything!"

***

Meanwhile, as The Puma was executing her sceme to deflower Blue Tarpon, the Three Kittens were preparing to enter the City Museum and make off with a priceless collection of ancient Egyptian cats eye emeralds.

Outside the front entrance to the museum one of the two over-night security guards was approached by a tall blonde in impossibly tight lavender leopard print yoga pants. The guard turned to the sound of her approaching boots. The lovely Blinkin smiled seductively at the young man.

"Can you tell me what time the museum opens in the morning?"

"Why yes, it opens at uughh!"

Unseen by the distracted guard, Winkin had approached from behind and delivered a powerful chop to the base of his neck. The paralyzing blow not unlike what she had inflicted onto Blue Tarpon dropped the guard to his knees. Winkin effortlessly seized his right arm and pulled it behind his back into a painful hammerlock. Her other hand quickly covered his mouth.

Blinkin just as quickly relieved the guard of his stun-gun and handed it over to Nod.

With Nod holding the guard at gunpoint, and Winkin keeping him quiet, Blinkin removed the handcuffs from his belt and used them to secure his arms behind his back.

Winkin removed her hand from his mouth just long enough for Blinkin to force an old nylon stocking into his mouth and tie it behind his head. The twins led him into the back of the van where Nod was waiting with her tank of sleeping gas.

Winkin and Blinkin jumped into the van and drove behind the building to the back entrance while Nod was fitting the guard with a plastic mask and gassing him to sleep. The van came to a stop directly in front of guard number two. He was slightly older than his partner. Perhaps late thirties to early forties.

Winkin stepped out of the van and informed the guard that she had a late delivery for the museum. The guard replied that he had nothing on the manifest regarding delivery of anything.

Undeterred, Winkin replied; "The other guard Dan sent us back here!"

The visibly annoyed guard growled; "He knows better than that!"

"Let me call him!"

Winkin smiled and replied; "He's not going to answer!"

"Why not!"

"Because he's sleeping in the back of our van!"

Winkin executed the same maneuver on guard number two simultaneously both overpowering and silencing him.

She whispered in his ear; "And that's exactly where you're going!"

The twins took his stun-gun, cuffed him, gagged him, and marched him to the back of the van.

Blinkin smiled and asked Nod; "Do you have room for one more!"

Nod dangled the plastic mask from her fingers and smiled; "Two beds! No waiting!"

Winken and Blinkin loaded the struggling guard into the van along side his unconscious comrade. Nod untied the nylon gag and removed it from his mouth.

"Before I put you to bed, I'm going to need a little tidbit of information!"

"What is the code to disarm the museum alarm system!"

"I wouldn't give it to you if I knew!"

"That's not the answer I wanted to hear!"

Nod loosened his belt and opened his pants. She gripped the guard's stun gun and pressed the activate switch. She proceeded to lift his underwear and place the device firmly against his cock.

"All I have to do is press the trigger and your penis will be on the receiving end of a million volts!"

"Just give me the code and I can tuck you in for a pleasant little nap!"

"Or I can fry your cock with electrical current!"

The terrified guard was quick to respond; "The code is FD69007".

Nod smiled; "Did you get that girls!"

"Got it!"

Winkin and Blinkin hustled back to the museum leaving Nod to cope with the guard. The code successfully disarmed the security alarm allowing the twins to open the rear entrance with the guard's key.

Unbeknownst to Winkin and Blinkin, they had caught the attention of Blue Tarpon's partner White Marlin. From a nearby rooftop the keen eyes of the Marlin had spotted a suspicious white van parked in the alley behind the World History Museum. A gut feeling to investigate led the crime fighter to a vantage point where he spotted two very attractive blonde females entering the back entrance. Certain that a robbery was in progress the superhero quickly descended five floors and ran towards the open door of the museum.

Hearing footsteps, Nod who had just finished gassing the second security guard, carefully peeked through the rear window of the van and spotted White Marlin as he entered the museum.

She whispered to herself; "Shit, that annoying little fucker should still be patrolling the nightclubs downtown!"

"Bad night for him to change his routine!"

She armed herself with the guard's stun-gun and some nylon cord before quietly following in the steps of the White Marlin.

The lovely Winkin and Blinkin had expertly cut into the glass display case and were filling a cloth bag with the purloined emeralds. Their handiwork was interrupted by a male voice from behind.

"Excuse me ladies but the museum closed hours ago!"

"And if I'm not mistaken, jewel theft is still a felony in this city!"

The two young blondes turned in unison. Winkin flashed a coy smile to her sister.

"Look Blink, it's the famous White Marlin!"

Both women could see their young accomplice slowly approaching the unknowing White Marlin from behind.

The two women stifled a giggle while White Marlin ordered them drop the gems and keep their hands where he could see them.

Winkin smiled seductively, "We will do no such thing!"

"Now be a good boy and drop to your knees!"

A smiling Blinkin chimed in; "You can spare yourself the embarrassment of having a woman give you a sound thrashing!"

The 5 foot 9 inch crime fighter was mesmerized as the six foot twins began to approach. Everything about them was the same, even down to the distinct vertical crease on the crotch of their sheer yoga pants. While the twins had White Marlin's undivided attention, Nod quietly closed in from behind.

A visibly unsure White Marlin attempted to present a confident facade; "I would advise you ladies to come quietly!"

An amused Blinkin replied; "My sister and I never come quietly!"

"However, if your a good boy we might let you see us come!"

A flustered White Marlin took a step backward.

Sensing his discomfort Winkin smiled; "Don't look now White Moron but someone's behind you!"

The crime fighter rolled his eyes; "That old trick!"

"How stupid do you think I am!"

Nod who was now inches behind White Marlin, placed the stun-gun to his lower spine and pulled the trigger. White Marlin let out a loud groan before collapsing onto the marble floor.

Winkin stood over the quivering and subdued White Marlin. Placing her long legs on either side of her fallen prey; "How stupid do we think you are?

"From this vantage point it appears your stupidity has no limits!"

Before he had a chance to recover, the Kittens quickly bound Marlin's wrists behind his back with the nylon cord. With the emeralds safely in hand, Winkin and Blinkin walked a very unsteady Marlin outside. The sleeping security guards were lifted from the back of the van to make room for the superhero. Winkin and Blinkin left Marlin in the capable hands of Nod and carried the guards one at a time back into the museum

Nod securely tied White Marlin's ankles with another length of cord. Just as she had with Blue Tarpon, Nod fitted the clear plastic gas mask over his nose and mouth. The 41 year old defender of justice shook his head in protest. The sexy blonde looked into his eyes as she reached between his legs and began to massage his cock through the thin white material of his superhero costume.

"Now let's not be difficult!"

"Just like I told Blue Tarpon earlier this evening!"

"Or shall I say your nephew Mike Hunt!"

"Close your eyes and count backward!"

White Marlin's eyes shot open wide at the realization that his secret identity had been compromised.

"Don't worry! The Golden Puma is looking after your nephew!"

Nod continued to stroke his now stiff boner with her right hand while turning the valve and releasing the gas with her left. The sexually stimulated Marlin succumbed quickly to the gas and fell fast asleep. So as to insure that Marlin would not awaken before he could be properly secured inside the remote farmhouse, Nod dosed him with an extended serving of gas.

The twins returned from the museum and fired up the van.

Winkin looked over her shoulder to the cargo area; "Everything secure back there!"

"All set!"

"He's sleeping like a baby!"

The sound of female laughter filled the van as it pulled out of the museum parking lot.

***

While the Kittens were taking care of business at the museum, The Puma was doing the same back at the farmhouse.

The Puma reached behind Tarpon's head and removed the gag from his mouth. He was allotted precious little time to rest his jaw before Puma pressed her crimson lips firmly against his. Offering no resistance, the young crime fighter submitted to the archvillianess as she probed the inside of his mouth with her tongue. Tarpon sighed contentedly as the older female caressed his inner thighs and played with his genitals.

After several satisfying minutes of intense kissing and petting, The Puma positioned her damp vagina just inches from Blue Tarpon's face.

"Breathe deep my pet and inhale the fragrance!"

"That enticing fragrance is the key to the power I have over you!"

"You may think it's wrong to surrender yourself to a powerful female!"

"But deep down we both know that's not true!"

The Puma shifted her knees so that they were positioned on either side of the humiliated crime fighter's face. She lowered her sex such that it was just beyond the reach of Tarpon's waiting tongue. Her outer labia framed within the opening to her crotchless panties, glistened with moisture and anticipation.

"Say hello to my Kitty!"

"You now know that it is futile to resist her!"

"She is hungry and on the prowl!"

The Golden Puma lowered her steaming cunt onto Tarpon's face. The sexy feline grabbed him by the hair and forced his nose and mouth deeper into her wet crotch. Feeling his air supply being cutoff, the helpless hero squirmed and fought to get some air. The Puma smirked and purred like a cat playing with an injured mouse.

"What's the matter Blue Hardon!"

"Mmmmmugghhh"

"Cat got your tongue!"

"Mmmmmugghhh"

The sexy female briefly raised her hips and allowed her captive an opportunity to fill his lungs before once again smothering him with her cleanly shaven crotch. She could feel him panic and squirm beneath her. Satisfied that she now had his complete attention, The Puma shifted her weight from Tarpon's nose allowing him the opportunity to breathe freely.

"I want to feel that tongue inside my kitty!"

"Pleasure me or I will suffocate you with my crotch!"

The humbled hero did exactly as ordered. He drove his tongue deep into her slit with whatever strength he had left. The tip of his tongue pinged her clitoris with the accuracy of a trained sniper. Puma's thighs involuntarily spasmed and squeezed Tarpon's face with vise like contractions. The combination of raw sexual excitement and the adrenaline rush from dominating a younger male, drove the feline to a euphoric climax. She screeched like a cat with her tail caught in a bear trap and collapsed backward with her head coming to rest between Tarpon's thighs and his stiff cock trapped beneath her shoulder blades. She looked to the ceiling and sighed.

"That was purrrrrrrfectly wonderful!"

The Puma closed her eyes for a brief interlude to relax and meditate with her splayed legs and steaming pussy just below Tarpon's chin.

Suddenly and without warning, The Puma stiffened her buttocks and thighs and performed a perfect reverse summersault landing squarely on her feet at the foot of the bed. The sexy female seductively removed her short nightgown and crotchless panties.

The completely nude cat proceeded to untie the nylon restraints that secured Tarpon's lower extremities to the frame of the bed. The Puma wanted her sexual conquest to have full unrestricted use of his lower torso for the moment she chose to mount him and fuck his lights out.

She playfully traced her crimson nails along the inside of his thighs before doing the same to his erect cock and balls. His testicles were still slightly sensitive to the touch, as a result of the knockout blow inflicted by henchwoman Nod. Not that it mattered now. The captured crime fighter was in a state of complete surrender to The Puma, and at this point would acquiesce to most anything she chose to do to him.

The raven haired seductress slowly tantalizingly draped her naked form on top of the more than willing young man. With his wrists still cuffed to the upper corners of the bed, he was powerless to do anything other than offer his body to the hungry cat as she passionately kissed him on the mouth, neck, and ears. Her "kitty'' teased his straining cock as she gyrated her slippery opening against his shaft.

The Puma raised her torso and looked down at her excited lover with a sinister smile.

"My Kitty has chosen and stalked her prey!"

"She has captured you!"

"She has toyed with you!"

"She savors both the aroma and flavor of her conquest!"

"And now she will sink her teeth into her prize and devour you!"

The insatiable femme instinctively guided Blue Tarpon's erect penis across the threshold and into the tight cavern between her legs. She raised and lowered her hips with a slow and steady rhythm. Up and down. In and out. Her wet pussy teasing the nerve endings of his penis almost to the point of no return, only to slow the cadence and deny him his sexual release.