The Cave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes", She intones from the darkness, "We are going to have to break her of some very bad habits".

"I find that shock collars can be quite effective for that" the Good Doctor replies.

"That's an interesting idea" She says to your horror, "I'll be sure to keep that in mind. But, prey continue with your examination."

"In order to continue We'll need to transfer her to a proper examination table" replies the doctor.

You hear the sound of the table being wheeled in as your wrists and ankles are released from from the cuffs. As the stainless steel table enters the spot lit area you are physical lifted and placed on all fours upon it. You look down and see that this is no ordinary exam table. It's been "augmented" with some custom equipment.

"Lock her in" orders your "Host". "After all, we wouldn't want her to fall and hurt herself"

Two of the other participants come forward and place your hands and knees in the correct positions and then slide built in shackles into place securing you tightly to the table.

Dr. Pembroke thanks them as they retreat from your vision. The Dr snaps on a pair of latex gloves and circles around behind you. You feel pressure and his fingers enter your vagina and begin to probe. In spite of your determination to give them no satisfaction you feel yourself becoming aroused as He skillfully manipulates your G-spot while his other hand massages and pinches your clitoris. "Ohhh!" you moan as He continues his "exam". He quickly brings you to the edge of orgasm and then before you can cum just as quickly removes his hands.

"No!" you exclaim in your frustration and quick as thought a hand slaps you across the cheek. It is Her. Once more She leans in and address you face to face. "Pets" She advises you "do not speak". Ever! They only obey or they are severely punished."

You lower your gaze in defeat and the Dr begins to speak once more. "Well, everything seems to be in working order. Lets turn her over and continue shall we."

Once again volunteers approach. They release your now stiff hands and legs from their bondage and rather gently turn you over. Your hands are secured to cuffs at the head of the table while stirrups are unfolded so your feet can be immobilized. The stirrups are then slid up the side of the table so that your cunt and asshole are now prominently displayed for all to see.

"My, my, my," says Dr Pembroke "what a magnificent bush you have pet! He runs his fingers through your lovely auburn pubes in appreciation and then turns to address the darkness.

They continue speaking about you as though you are not even there!

"Do you plan on breeding her?" he asks.

"I hadn't really given it much thought to tell you the truth" She returns. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing really it's just that we find that the studs are far more likely to breed with a bitch if the pubic hair has been completely removed"

"Ah I see" She replies. "Well, since I'm not sure why don't we just go ahead and remove it anyway."

He nods and motions to the shadows. A woman appears holding grooming clippers.

"Would you care to do the honors my dear?" he asks.

"Why thank you, I'd love to" She says as She accepts the clippers.

You begin to squirm and wiggle as she approaches your womanhood, weapon in hand. She motions to someone and you feel additional straps being tightened around your body. She steps between your grotesquely spread legs and smiles down at you as She proceeds to plow the clippers right down the middle of your sexy bush. Just a couple of passes more and all that's left is a shadow of red stubble. A mirror is brought forth and you are shown the ruin that has been made of your once lovely pubic hair.

"Shall we shave it smooth?" asks the Doctor.

"No" She says. "I have a much better idea"

"Janet?" She calls out. "Would you please come here and lend a hand?"

A strikingly beautiful Asian woman cones forth and bows slightly to Her. "How may i be of assistance to you Mistress?" she inquires in a quiet voice.

"I'd like to remove this pubic hair in such a manner that the mound will be as smooth and clean as possible. What do you recommend?

Janet moves between your legs and closely examines the remnants of your once striking bush. After a few seconds she turns to Her and says "I believe that the stubble is long enough that we can remove it entirely with an epilator Mistress."

"Proceed" She replies.

A small object the size of a cell phone is brought forth and switched on. Janet rubs your mound to raise the hairs and brings the head of the tool into contact with you skin. Instantly the intense buzzing begins to arouse you but, this time it is accompanied by tiny flashes of pain as the machine plucks out the stubble leaving only creamy white skin in its path. You hover between pain and ecstasy and though the treatment continues for sometime you are unable to achieve orgasm.

"Very nice" She says as she rubs her hand over your now completely bald mound. "I wonder though, how often will we have to repeat the procedure?"

"At first about once a week but after a few months less often Mistress" says Janet.

"Hmmm, seems like a lot of work, is there an easier way to keep it this smooth?" She asks.

"Yes Mistress" replies Janet "i guess we could try our new laser hair removal system. It's quite painful but, very effective and after a few applications it's permanent.

"Very well, schedule her for first thing in the morning" She orders.

She looks down at you and you moan. You are going to be de-bushed permanently and there is nothing you can do about it. Your badge of Womanhood will be stolen from you for all time. She smiles that feline smile of Hers, the one you've come to fear so much in so short a time and says "You should have backed out when you had the chance my little pet."

"Now, what shall we do next?" She asks. "Dr. Pembroke, any recommendations?"

"Well" he replies, "usually at this point we place a permanent identifier so that in the event she is lost or escapes she can be immediately ID'ed and returned to you."

"What type of ID do you think we should use?"

"I highly recommend we use a state of the art P.I.T. tag. It's a small subcutaneous R.F.I devise The advantage of this is that unlike dog tags or even a tattoo it's very hard to find or remove.

"Excellent Dr.! Please proceed."

He snaps his fingers and a young man comes forth carrying a stainless steel tray. On it are a bottle of alcohol, some cotton balls in a small dish and 2 objects in sealed envelopes. The Dr. wets a cotton ball with alcohol and then pauses. He turns to Her and asks, "Traditionally the PIT tag is inserted under the skin at the back of the neck but, it can be injected anywhere you'd care to put it. Do you have any preference as to where I place it?"

"Hmmm". This does present a interesting question. She turns to the darkness and asks "My friends, any suggestions?"

One by one the members of the audience suddenly begin to appear out of the darkness. They surround the table and begin to caress your body from head to toe.

One woman suggests the tag be placed under your nipple. The Judge casts his vote for the cleft of your ass, right above your anus But it's Police Chief Myers' suggestion that carries the day. As you watch helplessly you see him load the tag, about the same shape and size as a grain of rice, into a syringe. Alcohol is daubed on your sensitive skin and you stifle a scream as he pushes the large bore needle into the flesh under your clit. He pushes the plunger and slowly retracts the needle leaving the tag behind, forever buried deep beneath that exquisitely sensitive bud.

"There", says the Doctor, "All done, the only way anyone will ever get that one out is by removing her entire clitoris!"

The audience laughs at this but you don't find it funny in the least.

Myers looks down at your fear contorted face and says to you, "Not so haughty now, are you?" She turns to your gracious host and continues, "You know, I see little bitches like this all the time. Flirting with the husbands of their betters, sashaying around in skimpy outfits and flipping their hair like they were in some kind of fricking shampoo commercial. We all saw how she attempted to hijack your man. It really burns my ass. I mean, just look at her! Even with all you've done to her she'll be out there tomorrow working the floor just looking for some weak minded asshole with money to rescue her from her fate. A fate which I might add she created for herself. And you know what, she'll probably find one just like that" she says as she snaps her fingers. "I mean what's the use of punishing her if it does nothing to change her ways? Hell, even if she learns a lesson from all this they'll just be another rude little whore like her to take her place. So, like I said, what's the use?"

"Why Gina my dear, are you saying we should abandon out efforts here?" She inquires.

"No, I'm just saying that maybe we need to find a new tactic. One that might actually work."

"Ahhh" She says. "You want to make an example of her."

"Exactly" replies Chief Myers.

"Well my dear Gina, just what do you have in mind?"

"I don't exactly know, something to take her down a notch. Quite a few notches in fact. We need to mark her in some very obvious way so that everyone will recognize her as a slave and all the other rude little sluts out there will take warning."

"She appears to be very vain" comments a woman you take to be the Judge's wife. "Maybe we can use that vanity against her? Take away the tools she uses to do her dirty little deeds."

Now you are starting to get very worried. You mind begins to return to the brightly lit operating room next door and you begin to sweat profusely as you think of the possibilities.

Suddenly the thoughtful silence around you is broken. "I know!" exclaims a chubby young woman. "Let's give her a really ugly haircut!"

"That's a great idea Trina my sweet" replies the Judge who you now realize is her father.

She smiles down at you and nods. The top of the table is split and your arms are rotated down until you are laid out as though crucified. Your head now lolls free and falls back as far as the collar will allow.

"Shears!" She calls into the dark and Janet comes forth with a wooden box. When she opens the top each of the guests takes a set of scissors from the box then patiently waits until She removes hers. She steps forward and holds out a long lock of your gorgeous curly red hair. Snip! She holds the severed hair up before your incredulous eyes. "No! Not my beautiful hair!" you think. She holds out another strand and severs it and another and another. With a nod from her the others approach and begin to snip away at your crowning glory. Slowly, lock by lock they strip you of your hair. In five minutes you go from a fantastic head of beautiful red hair to a shaggy, spiky uneven mess.

"Shit," says Trina, "even like this she still looks good! It's just not fair!"

"Suggestions?" She asks the group.

"What if" asks the Judge's wife, "what if we give her head the same treatment you gave her twat?"

"You mean shave her bald dear?" the Judge asks.

"I think that is a fantastic idea!" She replies. "Let's do it!"

"Janet! Clippers!!" she calls.

You hear the sudden pop of the clippers firing up and before you can even react you feel them being pushed through what's left of your once magnificent hair. Pass after pass they mow and in minutes your hair is history. "This time I believe I will shave her" She says. You feel a hot towel being wrapped around and while it softens up your stubble She asks for more ideas from the group.

The ideas fly thick and fast: Tattoos, piercings, and scarification are among the suggestions you hear.

The towel is removed and She spreads hot lather over your head. She raises the straight razor and slowly begins to remove the last vestiges of hair from your pale scalp. She begins at the top of your head and slowly shaves it from front to back. In 5 minutes you have a tonsure like a Franciscan monk. Trina points at you and laughs "look, male pattern baldness!" she crys out. The others heartily join in the laughter and call out their own insults. "Guess you won't be buying shampoo for a while" and "better stock up on wax" are among them.

She finishes and then She re lathers and shaves your head again just to make sure She hasn't missed anything.

"There, all done my pet" She says sweetly.

"Wait a minute" some one calls out from the crowd, "you missed a couple of spots."

She steps back and gives you an assessing glance before exclaiming "Ah! Of course!" You groan inside as She applies the shaving cream to your eyebrows and in seconds whisks them away with the razor.

As She examines your arms and legs She turns to janet and says "please make a note that I'd like to have all of the body hair removed with the laser tomorrow." "Yes Mistress" she replies. "Would you like to have the head hair removed permanently as well?" she asks.

"I'm not sure yet" comes the reply. " I had so much fun shaving it it'd be a shame not to do it again sometime. I'll let you know before the week i over. I would however like to see the eyebrows gone for good so, let's add them to the list"

"Yes Mistress" janet answers as she bows and backs away.

"Not my eyebrows!" you think. "I'll look like a freak without eyebrows."

"Well," She says as she steps back and assesses your now completely denuded head "that about does it for the software. Shall we continue with the hardware?"

The statement elicits a snicker from the guests who now surround you, caressing your bald head and probing all of your orifices. Not an inch of your body escapes their explorations.

"Michael!" She call out to the crowd and a small slightly built man steps forward. "Michael my love, will you do me the honor of decorating my little pet in your own unique way?"

"Why of coarse I will my dear" he answers. She towers head and shoulders above him then leans forward and gives him a passionate kiss. He returns the kiss with equal passion and then moves down her still naked body kissing Her as he goes. Finally, he reaches her breasts and lovingly kisses the tip of each nipple.

"Shall we begin?" he asks.

"Proceed" She replies.

Your eyes open wide as saucers as a covered surgical tray is wheeled into the light. Because of your limited ability to move your head you cannot see what is revealed as he whisks the cover from it but you hear various Ooos and ahs from the spectators as they look on. He removes something from the tray and steps around the table to a position between your still spread legs. You feel a painful stab of incredible intensity as he pushes a large bore needle through the head of you clit. It's all you can do to remain silent and keep from screaming out.

"The trick" he says "is to insert the needle in the correct place and at the correct angle. Just a hair to the left or right and her clit will be permanently damaged. she'd lose all feeling in it forever! As he inserts a rather thick metal ring through the hole he's made She asks, "How can you be so certain you've positioned the hole correctly?"

"I can't" he replies. "but, over the years I've done many of these and I usually get it right. It's more of an art than a science."

"When will we know?" asks the Judge.

Michael replies, Well, it should be pretty healed up in a week or so but it can take a few more days for normal sensation to return. I'd say that we'll know for sure in roughly 10 days. If the ability to feel hasn't returned by then, it never will."

You listen to their conversation in abject horror. You can't believe they're discussing the possibility that you may have lost the ability to orgasm so casually!

"Anyway" Michael continues, "the chances that any damage has been done are very slim. Like I said, I'm very good at this."

Once again he goes to the tray but this time his trail ends at your chest. You look down and inwardly groan as he places a clamp on your left nipple. It's excruciatingly tight and as her pulls the nipple away from your chest he pushes a fat needle through the tender bud. The clamp is released and soon another thick ring adorns your breast. After repeating the process on your right nipple he takes a small tool and fuses the rings shut. You feel an intense burning as each ring is sealed permanently into your flesh. "OK, that about does it for the basics he announces to the group. Now for the custom stuff!" He turns to her and asks lovingly "What would please you my dear?"

She puts her hand to her chin and thinks for a moment. Her eyes brighten and a smile crosses Her lips as She speaks. I know! She leans down and whispers something in Her ear. As she speaks Michael nods slowly and begins to grin broadly. She finishes and he turns to her and says "You are too much" he then addresses the room at large "I love this woman, She's crazy!"

Once more he returns to your pussy. Over and over he pierces your nether lips both inner and outer. You lose track of the number of piercings but eventually he says "There, all done"

A mirror is produced and you are aloud to see what this man has done to your once dainty genitals. You gasp in horror. Where once you had a neat feminine slit you are now possessed of a swollen angry red beast. "I ruined!" you scream inside. Each lip both inner and outer is now decorated with numerous small rings! Your pussy looks like a spiral notebook binder!

Michael speaks again, "Here's the best part" he says. As you watch in the mirror he takes a bent steel rod and passes it through the rings. Outter, inner, left, and right the rod moves up your crease from back to front. At last it holds all of the rings along your slit and is passed through your clit ring. The hooked end of the rod is fitted with some device made of rubber and your eyes bulge as the entire assembly is pressed into your asshole. A small cup shaped piece is then attached to the other end of the rod. This is positioned over your clitoris and pressed firmly into place as a small golden padlock is passed through them both and locks them in place. Finally, a small tube is attached to a nipple on the anal device. You hear a quiet purring and realize that the sound is that of a pump inflating the rubber bladder in your rectum. As the bladder grows you feel it fill you and simultaneously draw the rest of the devise incredibly tight. You have been locked out of your own body!

"Cool Huh?" Exclaims Michael with a grin.

Once again her smiling face is close to yours. "Who's the bitch now pet?" She turns to her friends: "release her" She commands.You are released from the table and placed on the floor kneeling. "Go ahead my pet, explore"

Your trembling hands move over your body tracing the outlines of the rings at your breasts trailing down to the device that now controls your crotch. Finally you slowly reach up to your head. The first thing you feel is the total lack of eyebrows. As you hands continue their upward travels they come to the place where your hairline once was. They continue upward and you begin to cry as they encounter nothing but smooth skin. You turn to her with tears in your eyes and a single work leaves your mouth: "Why?" you ask.

She takes gently your hairless head between her hands and softly says, "I told you, pets do not speak. Ever!"

She nods and Michael walks over with something in his hands. He presents to you a strap with some sort of opening in the middle surrounded by metal brackets. "Open wide" he says.

You refuse and thrash your head around in a vain attempt to avoid the gag but, Her hands are just too strong. You clamp your jaws shut and refuse to open them until She pinches your nose shut. At last you can no longer hold your breath and your mouth springs open. As She smiles in triumph you turn your head and try to bite her! She easily avoids your attack and as the gag is put in place informs you, "If you ever try to bite me again I will have each and every tooth pulled from your mouth!" You cringe back as though hit and all the fight goes out of you. Once again She has utterly defeated you. Michael now takes a long clamp and reaches through the gag's opening. He grabs your tongue and hauls it out without any resistance. Before you can react he has pierced it through the brackets and put a stud in place. Your tongue now protrudes through the gag and is pined in place. Michael looks you in the eyes and quietly tells you "She may not want you to talk but, She still has work for your tongue."