The Cave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK Folks!" She tells the crowd "it's time for tonight's final procedure!" She binds your hands behind your back and ads an elbow rope to draw them tight. Once again janet comes forth from the darkness. In her hands are what appear to be a pair of large, clear plastic cups. As you look on She puts a smear of Vaseline around the rim of each of them and then firmly places one over each of your breasts. Small tubes are attached to the nipples that crowns each of the cups. Once again you hear the sound of pumps only this time they are sucking. As the suction builds you feel your breasts being drawn tightly into the cups and the blood rushing to engorge them. When the pumping stops your tits have expanded beyond their normal size to fill the entirety of the of the cups. Your breasts remain engorged as She twists the valves on the nipples and removes the tubes. Out of the darkness hands appear holding surgical rubber tubes. She takes one and begins tightly wrapping it around the base of your right breast below the edge of the cup. Over and over the rubber is stretched and wrapped until at last it is tied off. She then repeats the procedure your left tit. When she is done She opens the valves on the cups and releases the suction's grip. She pulls the cups away from your breasts and the group cheers heartily.

Once again you see yourself in the mirror. Your once petite perky breasts are nowhere to be found. In their place are two obscenely swollen parodies of feminine breasts. Angry, red, engorged, the nipples and aureoles swollen to three times their normal size and crowned with twin permanent rings you don't even recognize them anymore.

"You will remain like this until morning." She says to you. "Don't worry though, it's only a couple of hours away. The day shift will come and get you ready for tomorrow's entertainment then."

She turns to her friends and says, "I hope you'll all remain with us tonight." They nod as one and she tells them "Thank you, I'll have the staff escort you to your accommodations."

They turn to leave and She turns to you and says "pleasant dreams my pet" as She shuts off the lights.

You kneel in the absolute darkness, tears running down your face, gagged, pierced, locked out of your own pussy with your breasts bound so tightly they burn. "Why did i have to do this. How could i have been so stupid." You struggle to keep our balance.

It's going to be a very long night.

You struggle for balance in total darkness and it seems you've been on your knees for ever when the door opens and two women enter. They switch on the lights and you are momentarily blinded. Before your eyes can adjust you feel them release your arms and push you forward to your hands and knees but, your arms are numb from several hours of binding and you fall face forward to the floor. They laugh heartily at your predicament and hold you up until your tired arms can once again support your weight. As you wait for the blood flow to return to your arms you look down at your chest. Your poor tits are now a dark purple color and stretched and bloated beyond anything you could have imagined. The gold rings dangle from your nipples and sparkle in the bright light.

"Come on pet" one of the women urges, "time to get ready for work".

"Work?" you think, "how can i work all tied up like this? Hell, i haven't even slept for 2 days!"

"Move it princess" says the other woman as she tugs you through the door.

You are led on all fours back into the surgical theater and breath a sigh of relief as you are steered out of that fell room through a door on your right.

As you pass through the door you see a large stainless steel basin with a pole at one end. Attached to the pole is a leather thong and a flexible shower head. You suddenly recognize it for what it is: a dog grooming table! They pick you up and deposit you in the basin and then the smaller of them orders you to "SIT". You attempt to sit like a human being and as you do the larger woman slaps you on the ass very hard! "Dogs do not sit like that!" she yells in your face. Your head drops in shame as you assume the position of a sitting dog. "That's better pet" she says patting you on the head. The small one then orders you to: "Sit up!" You comply without hesitation and she says to you "Good dog, you're finally learning!"

As you sit still the women begin the task of unwrapping your strangled tits. Little by little loop by loop the surgical rubber is unwound from the base of your right tit. As the blood flow is restored to your numb breast you begin to feel it coming back to life. First it only tingles a little then the pins and needles feeling sets in and you begin to feel some pain. As the nerves regain their function the pain increases to an intolerable level and you begin to whisper through your gag "ow, ow!" This elicits a sharp slap on the ass and you fall silent but, the pain is so great that you have to make some sort of noise. You realize that the only acceptable noises you can make are those of a dog so, you begin to whimper like a dog in pain.

The two women begin to console you with calming whispers of "there, there" and "good doggy" as the pain subsides. Soon the pain retreats to a dull ache in your breast and a sharper pain in your tender nipple but, at least it's tolerable. Then you hear the words you knew were coming: "OK, let's untie the other one"

The procedure is repeated on your left breast and this time you howl in pain like a gut shot coyote!

Soon the pain in your left tit recedes and you can think again. Your first thought is "those bitches undid the ties one at a time to make the pain last longer!" Suddenly you realize that that's how things are going to be for a long time to come.

As you sit there thinking the larger woman pushes you back and the smaller one produces a small gold key. As she holds it up in front of your face she tells you, "this is the key to your cunt. Only I and the Mistress have copies. Piss me off and I'll make sure you stay closed up for days at a time. Behave and I'll let you piss and shit once in a while. GOT IT?"

You nod yes and she unlocks the prison gates releasing you from your neither bondage. She pushes you back down on all fours and opens the valve on your but plug. As the bladder if deflated and removed from your ass you feel a sudden need to void both bladder and bowels. You look around in a panic for a toilet but none is at hand. As you look questioningly into the faces of your attendants you see them smirking and the large one says "no more toilets for you pet! You do your business here in the tub and we'll clean you up."

You want to die from embarrassment but the pain is growing and finally you have no choice. As you void yourself they pinch their noses and call you a "dirty, stinky little bitch."

Once your waste is flushed away they proceed to roughly scrub you down from head to toe, inside and out. This is followed by an enema and douche to make sure you're "clean as a whistle." Finally you are toweled dry and placed back on the floor.

"OK", the small one says, "time for phase two"

You are led back into the surgical theater and they lift you up onto the table and place you on your back. They see the panic in your eyes and the small one leans in to speak as the big one straps you down in a spread eagle position. "If only you knew the things that have been done on this table" she says with a wistful look, "but don't worry pet, you're only here for your first laser hair removal procedure, this time"

As she pulls away an apparatus is wheeled to the table's side. The big one then blindfolds you "for your own protection" as the small one begins to smear a gel over your skin. "This is gonna hurt" she tells you as the laser begins to warm up. A few minutes later you feel the laser commence the painful destruction of your hair. They begin on your right foot at the toes and gradually move up your leg. It burns like fire and you begin whimpering as the torture continues. After that they move on to your left leg and continue the treatment. Your arms are next followed by your neck and chest. They then flip you over and continue on your back. Finally a few hours later you are returned to your back and they move on to your armpits. The pits hurt like hell but you're pretty sure things will get much worse before they get better.

Then you hear it, the little one says "here we go, saving the best for last!" She approaches your bottom half and adjusts the table so that once again your most private areas are exposed to the world. As she does this the other woman stations herself at the head of the table.

"Ready?" the small one asks the larger.

"Ready!" she replies.

Suddenly you feel that awful burning sensation on your forehead and at your cunt. You cry and you whine like a puppy as your eyebrows and bush are simultaneously devastated by the lasers. When it's all done your skin is raw and red.

"Don't worry" the small one tells you. "The redness and swelling will go away in a few hours and it shouldn't take more than 3 or 4 more sessions to finish the job." You begin to cry again after hearing this. You have no idea how you will be able to stand this pain for even one more treatment!

"Any word on the head?" asks the larger one.

"Not yet," comes the reply "but we should know by tonight."