The Cave of Eternal Binding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery's body rocked as her ass and pussy were slammed by the white tendrils over and over again. They repeatedly thrust against her inner walls, undoubtedly enjoying every moment. They seemed to like it whenever Avery pulled against them, trying to escape, or when she whimpered or moaned. They knew her attempts were futile as well.

After about fourty minutes, Avery was a crying, whimpering wet mess, but her fucking continued. Just when she thought it would never end, the two inside her lower holes thrust all the way into her simultaneously and started to convulse. They unloaded their sticky cum inside her one strand at a time, then, finally they both slid out of her. Avery gasped in relief around the one still in her mouth. It was almost refreshing to not have something rammed inside her. Her face lit up as she realized that they were done using those holes, and she would be let go once the one in her mouth finished. With that thought in mind, her worry disappeared and she decided to enjoy this last one. As it pushed into her throat she lapped at it with her tongue, actively sucking on it. She felt the tentacles wrapped around her tighten and assumed they enjoyed that, so she continued working at it. It got faster, and after a few more minutes it shot its load down her throat. However, once it was finished it didn't leave her mouth, and Avery was forced to swallow its cum down. She hated the taste of it, but she endured and afterwards the tentacle slid out of her lips.

Avery coughed and gasped, taking in a big breath of the cool cave air. It's over, she thought to herself. She waited to be untied, but the tendrils remained firmly around her. Her worry began to resurface as she started to squirm, without them removing themselves from her at all. And then she felt it. Avery's heart sunk as something pressed against her pussy and ass again, and yelled out in frustration as the two new tentacles thrust inwards. She didn't even resist as another one slid into her mouth again.

The tentacles around her arms loosened a bit and she pulled as hard as she could on the tendrils around her waist, and tears streamed down her face once more as she was met with failure. She was about to lose all hope when she remembered - my sword. She reignited the flame in her left hand and looked to her right, to see it on the ground just out of reach. She leaned towards the blade against her bounds, but as she reached out, something long and white wrapped around it and then pulled it into the darkness, sealing her fate. At that moment, all hope she had of escaping left her body. Her body went limp around the assailants fucking her and she leaned her head back against the wall as she was deepthroated. I'm never getting out of here.

The tentacles continued to ravage her for hours. At this point Avery was sure it was past midnight. Whenever they finished thrusting into her, they were promptly replaced with fresh ones that immediately started railing her again. Each time they slid out of her Avery hoped those would be the last ones, and each time her hope was crushed further. By now the inside of every one of her holes was full of their cum, and it spilled out onto the ground around her. She became used to feeling it lining the interior of her whole mouth. She didn't try to hold back her whimpers, and she freely moaned around her attackers. She kept the fire alive in her hand and watched as she was violated. If she was going to be fucked like this, she at least wanted to see it happen.

Avery started thinking to herself. If there really was no escape for her, shouldn't she at least try to enjoy this? She knew it wasn't the best mindset to have, but at the same time she didn't just want to be trapped here in misery the whole time, either. Maybe there was some fun in being controlled.

-----

It had been days. Almost a full week had passed and the white tentacles binding the lialek girl hadn't budged an inch. The fluids that the tendrils shot down her throat had been enough to sustain her this whole time, and they loosened around her whenever she needed to move to another part of the cavern to use the bathroom. Avery was fine with her situation. She hadn't struggled against the tentacles once, and began to actually like being fucked by them. She also did her best to make them enjoy it more, too. She sucked each tendril that invaded her mouth, working her tongue around it until it unloaded in her throat. With her arms free, she grabbed two more and stroked them in her hands until they came on her body. Avery moaned loudly each time her pussy and ass were slammed, and whimpered around the ones in her mouth for the tentacles' enjoyment.

They seemed to recognize that they had broken their prey, and they started doing what they could to make it more enjoyable for her as well. They loosened their grip on her and let her move around the cavern as she pleased. Avery liked being tied up though, and if one ever tried to unravel itself from her she would pull it back and hold it until it wrapped itself around her again. The tentacles noticed that, and as a result a swarm of them emerged from the walls to bind her whole body. They held her hands together above her head and spread her legs open, slid around her horns, and even grabbed her hair to yank it backwards. Covered head to toe in the white tendrils, Avery tested her bounds to find that she couldn't move an inch. Knowing that she was firmly tied up, she let out a whimper of happiness letting them know she was satisfied. Whatever part of her body wasn't covered by the white tentacles was covered in their cum.

Even if she was ever presented a chance to escape, Avery wouldn't leave. This was her place now; she accepted that. She reveled in the tentacles filling up her holes, fucking her until she thought she was going to pass out. She knew they were doing their best to make her enjoy the experience, and she was grateful for that - and she wanted to please them just as much. They had captured her that day in the cave - so they deserved her. She was happy that she meant this much to the tentacles, and didn't want to disappoint them.

She would spend her days as a cocksleeve for the tendrils, and she moaned out every time they came inside her. She worshipped them as they mercilessly slammed her tight holes. Giving them pleasure was her only purpose now, and she did her job well. They kept her helplessly tied up for her sake, and would never let her go. They had no intention of letting her leave, and Avery loved that. Kaitlyn would visit her house soon to find that she wasn't there, but wouldn't have any idea where she went. To her, Avery would be missing forever. But Avery was okay with that. Down here, she was happy. And she would remain that way.

12