The Cave of the Beast

Story Info
Lyra finds herself trapped with the beast.
1.7k words
4.31
47k
80

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it wasn't her place to have wandered into the Badlands severely under equipped. But even this was better than a forced marriage with that horrid Klenn. She laid there naked, shivering on the cold, damp moss. Water dripped rhythmically from the stalactites hanging on the high cavern ceiling. Whoever her captor was, they had her hidden away far from civilization and deep inside of a labyrinthine cave. It was pitch dark, and Lyra had nowhere else to go. She was stuck, and left with only a glimmer of hope that she may be able to escape.

Shaking, she pulled herself up from the floor. She reached awkwardly out into the vast darkness. When her right hand grazed against the smooth stone wall, she quickly stumbled along the cave, her footsteps pattering lightly in the echoey abyss.

She had been walking for a few minutes before she heard a growl. She froze where she stood. It sounded terrifyingly close. Lyra cautiously took another step. Again, the heart-trembling growl pierced the frigid air. She gulped. She had no idea where the beast was, but it clearly knew exactly where she stood. Taking a deep breath, she dared to take another step.

The beast leapt to action, pinning her down on the wet floor with a dizzying slam. Lyra screamed in terror and pain, but it melted away into the dark cave. The growl was directly in her ear now as the beast snorted its moist breath down her neck. She could smell its distinct musky odor in the air. Now, there was no hope of escaping.

A large set of furry arms scooped Lyra up from the ground. She pounded away at the thick limbs that were carrying her away further into the darkness. It seemed like it made no difference as the beast charged forward without hesitation. She was thrown onto the floor once again, this time met with the soft moss of her original position. She was face-down right back to where she started! But this time, there was a terrible creature growling behind her. Lyra sobbed as the creature inched ever closer.

Its huge claws grazed her sensitive sides and stomach. They roughly grabbed her full, perky tits, giving them a stimulating squeeze. She gasped as her breasts were pressed and kneaded by the beast's massive paws. One paw slid down her body towards her nether regions, making Lyra shiver from the sensation. A single smooth claw glided over her pea-sized clit, causing her to gasp. She had never been touched there before. Her family had always stressed the importance of staying a pure virgin to appease her future husband. She always hated those talks, but had no choice but to obey. Here in this cave, however, there was no one to stop the beast from pleasuring her sensitive rose.

Lyra bit her lip to avoid making any humiliating sounds as the beast swirled her now-swollen clit with a surprising gentleness. She had never felt something so pleasurable before in her young life. She could feel a new wetness swelling forth from deep in her lower body. Her slit tingled and glowed with a foreign, yet deliciously wonderful warmth.

The beast's head moved away from Lyra's neck, leaving a new coldness in its place. She shivered as her neck and shoulder were left exposed. Her shivering was quickly replaced with a shock of alarm as she felt the beast's heated tongue scrape against her folds, hitting every inch and crease of her soaked slit. She let out a stifled moan as the dexterous tongue stimulated her. The growing pleasure in her body increased as it worked her into a lustful frenzy. One paw pushed her back easily onto the ground while the other forced her slender legs apart, giving her assailant greater access to her pussy. Lyra laid there, her round ass high in the air, attempting to hide her mounting pleasure with the beast's snout burying into her dripping cunt.

Lyra began to pant heavily as the pleasure within her became unbearable. It was just too much to hold in; she felt like she was about to burst. Finally, with a masterful flick of the beast's encouraging tongue, she was sent over the edge. Lyra cried out with a mixture of horror and glee as her whole body tensed with a new, overwhelming pleasure. It came in waves, crashing over her small body over and over again. Slowly, the pleasure ebbed away, leaving her exhausted and breathing heavily as the beast stopped its relentless licking. Immediately, Lyra felt guilty. But at the same time, she had never felt more alive.

Her legs shook with effort as the beast slowly clambered back against Lyra's back. The hot breath that came with each growl returned to her neck. Somehow, she was glad. This time, the beast was pressed up close against her body. She felt a huge, pulsing object poke at her inner thighs. She gulped nervously, blushing. Surely, that couldn't be what she thought it might be? Her fears were quickly confirmed as the beast raised its haunches, bringing the very tip to the opening of her pussy. Lyra had never seen a penis before — or in this case, feel. She wondered if all of them were as large as this one.

Lyra yelped loudly as the cock pushed past her folds and entered her. The beast was steady and forceful, pressing the tip relentlessly into the small, tight opening of her pussy. She wailed in pain as the tip slid in fully, leaving only the thick shaft to be inserted. Lyra felt like her insides were being pushed around as her tight hymen stretched beyond its limits. Despite her loud complaints, the beast continued without hesitation, determined to fit as much of his erect dick as he could manage into Lyra's soft cunt.

After a long ordeal of pushing and screaming and struggling, the beast stopped. He had hit the very base of Lyra's cervix. Lyra felt incredibly full as the beast's cock occupied the once-empty space between her legs. Despite the searing pain initially, the feeling of being totally filled was an experience that she couldn't help but admit was incredible. Her nethers were alight with a brand new sensation that felt so amazingly wonderful.

The beast began to slide his cock back and forth, pulling it out just before the tip fell out, then slamming it back as deep as it could go. Lyra gasped as he churned her insides and bumped her cervix over and over again. Now she was glad that her passage had become so wet before, as it assisted the massive cock in sliding in and out without too much pain. She felt that strange sensation building once again in her abdomen as the beast fucked her with a great vigor. It kept on growing stronger and stronger as the thick cock pressed against her vaginal walls, hitting just the right spot.

The movements of the beast became forceful and hurried after a while. Lyra let out a shamefully wanton moan as he picked up speed, pounding her pussy with a renewed vigor. Now, she was willfully holding her plump ass up, grinding into the soft fur of the beast's underbelly. The pleasure was incredibly intense now, sending Lyra into a lustful frenzy. Her pussy was on fire with desire and passion, accepting every inch of the hard cock into her body. She tightened her muscular walls, which caused the beast to growl and pant with need. He pumped faster and faster, pounding hard into the soft passage. The sounds of their lovemaking echoed loudly through the cave walls, overwhelming all else.

The beast growled loudly as he slammed his cock into Lyra with one final thrust. Her cunt was met with a thick knot at the very base, which pushed mercilessly into her entrance. She screamed in pain and pleasure as the beast forced it into her with a great push. As soon as the knot popped into her, she was flung over the edge yet again. Her entire body convulsed with intense pleasure mixed with pain and her pussy gushed with a flood of wetness. The beast roared loudly as Lyra's walls contracted hard, coaxing out his precious seed.

Lyra's pleasure was renewed further with the beast's massive shot of cum. She moaned happily as the warm fluid flooded her insides. The beast gripped her boobs tightly as he unleashed load after load into her soaked cunt. The knot locked every last drop tightly in her pussy, ensuring that all of his virile seed would have the chance to enter her fertile womb. Lyra felt the dick twitch inside her as the beast finally finished. She sighed with satisfaction, now coming down from her own sexual release.

She could feel him breathe gently against her, spent from their coupling. She tried to pull away from the beast. The knot kept them firmly together. Now totally exhausted from her ordeal, she slumped into the moss below her, beastly cum still sloshing inside her pussy. With the warmth of the beast's body and the gentle rhythm of the beast's breathing, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

————

When Lyra awoke, she was met with the crackling of a fire. She scrambled upright in her moss bed, the events of last night hitting her like a ton of bricks. A man was sitting by the fire, gazing into the orange light.

"W-who are you?" Lyra asked. "Where is the beast?"

He turned to Lyra. He had soft brown hair and gentle green eyes. He wore a long fur coat and simple cloth pants. "I simply live here is all."

"But how-"

"The beast? You don't have to worry about him. He's gone for now."

Lyra nodded. "Thank you for making sure I was alright."

He chuckled. "I'm not one to thank, but alright, miss." He looked over her bruised body. "Do you need some clothes?"

Lyra blushed intensely as she tried her best to cover her breasts and ruined crotch. "Y-yes please! If you don't mind, that is."

"Of course. Wait here," he said laughing.

Lyra took a deep breath as the man disappeared into the darkness. She turned to the fire and basked in the comforting warmth, unwilling to let her mind return to the night before.