All Comments on 'The Cayute Room'

by So drained

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent writing, but weird story!

OK, I'm assuming all of these women had been drugged but the story never really explains why or how, or to what purpose. Still, it was a very interesting read, and I liked the way the different characters were described in detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great writing, odd story

I feel the same as the commentator above. Some amazing writing. Killer-diller details at times, and I frequently thought, "wow, I wish I could write like that." But then there is the plot, which, hmmm. I like the idea of how you ended the story, because I think it was the situation you were interested in, not pages and pages of sex, but it doesn't quite work as is. It seems as if you lost interest. Similarly, it was working really well the way you introduced flashes of sexuality into our heroine's point of view as the cayute began to have an effect on them, but then why they all regressed in maturity didn't fit. It seems like if you could have made it work with them keeping their same personalities that you spent so much time developing, then it would have made it much hotter. Despite all these reservations, I gave you a 5, because you can really write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Idiotic...

...and pointless. Rambling nonsense that was a TOTAL waste of my time to read.

Leave Writing To WRITERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's literature, damn it.

I think this is HOT stuff. Who cares how they got drugged? It's quite clear that they are - so it leads to her fantasy. Did Alice in Wonderland tell you how she was drugged? Only after learning about Lewis did the world understand it was a chemically induced FANTASY. Baby, you keep writing - write to me, for me, about me. I love your fantasy world. I get it and it made me so very, very hot. I teach literature and I'm giving you an "A".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous