All Comments on 'The Ceiling'

by HoserProser

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tedious

The story was tedious. The wife was so self absorbed that it was amazing that the husband made the long overdue effort to sort things out.

There was an aspect of unreality, the wife works to after 7 every evening; she must be quite an assistant.

The writing was fine, it was the story that was blah.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 14 years ago
Good story

Thanks for a good read. I appreciate your efforts in posting an interesting story.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 14 years ago
Interesting

Well written. Interesting story line. I suspect many readers will see themselves in this. However, I doubt they will have experienced the happy ending themselves. Makes for a nice story, but that ending is not very typical, nor realistic. People seldom change life long habits that easily, although we often wish they could or would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bottle The Formula, HP

And sell it!!! Great story and excellent instructions.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
So many wish they could

Do this to their spouse.

Thx.

IrfonIrfonalmost 11 years ago

Another good one !

Thank you.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Nice Story - Not Believable

No. Not believable, Transition is too abrupt. It goes from hell to heaven too quickly. Keep writing.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 9 years ago

Ya done good, glad Val woke up and this mess did not wind up in court.

He felt used and abused, being unloved is a spot of hell

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I wish it could happen like this

but

In the real world she would not go from a mindless taker to an appreciative partner in so short a time.

and

most husbands would not be so patient and long suffering. Even middle managers are able to find a "temp" to fill in for absent team members.

If Only.

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 7 years ago
LOVE IT!

It is so refreshing to read a story where the frustrated husband doesn't cheat; where the cold, indifferent wife isn't fucking her boss. This was a real story, about real people, living a real life. It is a tale about discovering the passion that never was with your spouse instead of seeking that passion elsewhere. Thank you for writing this!

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

Very realistic story. In real world not all unhappy marriages are due to cheating spouses and not all solutions come with divorces.

Very happy to see a well thought story in Literotica. Well done @HoserProser

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better late than never I guess. But damn they wasted so many years. Couldn't he have put a plan in place sooner? Major props to him for sticking it out. Most people wouldn't have been able to tolerate such a cold wife that takes them for granted and orders them about for so long. As he said marriage is a partnership; not one giving and another taking all the time. Anyway, happy ending. Better than the cheating stories for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHoserProser@HoserProser
146 Followers
A thanks to those who continue to read and comment on my stories. There is a decade-long gap amidst my stories - a combination of being in a writing rut and real life getting in the way. I recently uploaded my first story in 11 years brought about by switching to first-person ...