All Comments on 'The Celebrity Cock Club'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 279 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Almost didn't read this because I'm sick of Feb sucks stories, but qhml1 is one of my favorite authors so I made an exception. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No matter how you slice, dice, smash, grind (original) story. it struck a nerve.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 1 year ago

What can I say? qhml1 always delivers a well written story with a great plot and entertaining characters. 5 easy stars.

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53over 1 year ago

Definitely worth the change of Venue. Great plot twist. Best conclusion of the 100 iterations.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Was a good story till Scarlett came into the pic. It’s always the same husband divorces wife, get new younger (6years) hot looking wife. Never ever happens like that unless he’s already lusting after her and in effect cheating, it would, I’m my opinion, been better if after ten years and her realizing she did in this story how she had ducked up, that the both found that they missed each other enough to try again. Not necessarily marriage but being together at first. Could have been a different ending.

opheliusopheliusover 1 year ago

Among the best February Sucks follow-ons that I've read.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Still reading, and enjoying it so far (much better than the "oh she felt bad and it was totes only one night" versions so far, that's for sure!) but this is a pet peeve.

|

Whether it's a famous (now some might say infamous) celebrity with a k and a y in his name, or Hollywood, or many authors here, even very good ones like you...how hard is it for people to google DefCon? And consequently learn that the highest alert level is 1?

|

Not 3, not 4. 1. ONE. DefCon 1=we are within a c-hairsbreadth of launching everydamnnuke we've got, barring a motherfreaking miracle. (Literally "nuclear war imminent") That's DefCon 1. DefCon 4? "Huh. Something funny seems to be going on. Let's be a little more alert, and prepared to prepare to give a damn about it." 3? A little more intense. 2? "Oh shit...is it happening? It looks like it's happening!" (Literally "near nuclear war"), then 1.

|

This isn't secret or hidden stuff, darn it. Sorry. Liking the story so far, but this is literally (not metaphorically, literally) the fifth time I've read and/or heard this misuse/misunderstanding of the concept today. Everydamnbody has a smartphone with Google! Gah...

(I'll post a serious review when I've finished the story, I just couldn't take it anymore sorry)

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Very good. There was a mistake with the DefCon levels - 1 is imminent nuclear war, 5 is normal - so he was going to DefCon level 2. Also, you didn't finish up on Linda's family and friends reaction to her cheating. Afterwards, she may have some money, but she's a pariah. I would also be surprised any decent guy married her considering what she did. Lastly, it would surprise me if Mark was a fatal victim of a mugging or other crime.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

It was great. I enjoyed it. Could have enjoyed it more, all the summarizing really divorced (no pun intended) me emotionally from a lot of the events, felt like I was reading a debrief instead of a story, or a synopsis or something sometimes, but I still really liked it. I only noticed those things because it was so enjoyable otherwise.

An example of the effect the summarizing had is the transition on page 2, here:

"...

"I'd wish you luck but honestly I hope your lives blow up as badly as you helped blow up mine." ...

*****

Despite pleas and then demands, I never spent another night in my old house.

..."

Everything after "mine" feels slightly out of sync, or inconsistent with the stuff before. He blew up Linda's life, yet it's not really touched on in the next few paragraphs. It's summarized...but Linda seems more concerned with getting him back than responding to the ruination of her social life etc...

After reading a bit more, that impression softened, but it never quite went away.

The relationship with Scarlett also suffered from the summarizing. But the only fix would be a longer story... personally I'd be delighted with that, but I get the decision not to do it. Lengthy stories have unfortunately limited appeal with some folks. Heck some folks would call this lengthy for Literotica... it's not short, of course, I just wouldn't have minded twice (or more) the length, if only to stretch out some of that summarization.

All that aside, I (again) enjoyed the heck out of it. 5* and thanks for posting!

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC alternate ending!!!

SUPERB writing!!! I love your style and your high quality writing skills!!! (you made it hard sometimes for me though 😅, thanks for helping to improve my English 😉).

Congratulations for this excellent work and thanks a lot all the invested time and for sharing it!

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE NOVA STARS!

LwcbyLwcbyover 1 year ago

Fuck all Haters! I liked it. Now we need some more Rocky Raccoon!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing new here, just like 50 others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story theme has been played to death. Overkill. Now this story sucked as the burn the bitch crowd see no wrong in destroying a human life .thats is why we have a legal system. You all could vote for Trump and throw out our system in favor of a dictator. So how many of you would like to live under Putin or a China ,North Korea just to name a few. If you have a different opinion or publish a article that disagrees with those in power you could be thrown out a window or die from a poison injection .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There need to be no more sequels but I’ll give you that this is definitely top 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is obviously one of the better stories with the Valentines theme that has been posted. Long but well worth the time to read. The ending was somewhat anti climatic but never the less goood reading. THANKS for a really good story. MAY ALL OF YOUR FUTURE WRITINGS BE AS WELL RECEIVED

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"didn't have friends in high or low places." - No, just a friend who's a military grade hacker.

\

I understand that LW stories have their own realities, but at least in my state of Massachusetts a judge can't order counseling.

\

"I thought you'd be pissed but love me enough to get over it." - I know I sound like a broken record, but why is HE expected to love her enough to get over it, when she didn't love him enough not to do it?

\

"the Panthers refused to pay out his contract," - Again, IRL the contract would simply have transferred to the Packers.

\

"He would never do something like that to me, I told her." - Yet she did something like that to him.

\

Not just in FS stories, so many wives promise that they'll never do it again, yet if they had been asked a week ago if they would EVER do it, they'd say, "Of course not," so how can they be so sure that the stars won't align for them to do it again. This also ignores that when they got married they VOWED not to do it, so what good is a promise now?

PikaGelionPikaGelionover 1 year ago

This may be considered Off-Topic but I do not believe the Packers would have stooped so low to sign-up Marc.

On the other hand, the Vikings...

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

One of the best Feb-sucks sequels I’ve read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the better alternates. Thanks.

Oh, one very minor thing. It’s a mistake I’ve seen others make, but DEFCON 4 is only a little more alert than normal: the lower the number, the higher the alert and greater the danger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story. 5 stars, however, I have 1 question. Why did Linda win her lawsuit when she chose to leave with Marc? DMW

WvrjjrWvrjjrover 1 year ago
Gave a 4

Same shit, different day, BUT, a story well told

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 1 year ago

I think this is the best sequel I've read. 5 stars for you.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

I personally love all the variations and how it is becoming Literotica "mythology" of a sort. But that's the folklorist in me talking - it's almost like oral regional variations of tales that continue to resonate.

And this one was one of the best! 5 Stars.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Good story. Solid five for your writing. To me.. a very realistic reaction/revenge/self-appeasement with Bob and his life situation. Other than having two kick-ass hackers on his side.. his actions seemed very doable for the average wronged husband. Evan her very late apology seemed plausible. Thank-you

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Excelent twist on the Feburary sucks story great job. Was enjoyed n appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent conclusion (qmhl1 simply writes well) to a pathetic starter. Why waste talent on turd-polish?

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 1 year ago

You scored a game winning touchdown with this story. As always, another awesome, well thought out, and executed story.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

Usual perfection from the master. Thank you 5*. Nothing else to say really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I don’t mind FebSux sequels… if they’re good.

But this one didn’t really add anything new but a little red meat for the BTB crowd.

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

Great alternative ending. Best I’ve read yet. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What does this have to do with the 'When a man loves a woman' theme?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this upgrade version to the story, only in fairy tales. Thanks for your writing.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

One of the best add-ons to 'February Sucks'. You do consequences well!

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

I really like this story, yeah Linda screwed up and got some money out of it and he took care of her because of the big picture. The kids, in the end he found a woman who truly loved him and not his money. He got an appology years later for closure and most of all again he ended up with the love of his life.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 1 year ago

Maybe the best of the re-dos to George's classic story. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Hooked

EVoSoLoEVoSoLoover 1 year ago

Might be the best yet.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Another good retelling.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

One of the best of the man follow ups to this story.

xfac2021xfac2021over 1 year ago

Loved the tale, well written. However, Linda's lack of empathy , till the end while needed, was frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first wife made a cuckold out of him, and the second one made a weakling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The main character gets sloppy seconds from Scarlett after the horses?

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

I do enjoy a great story by Q. I have even re-read everything that is on the other site. I was surprised that he took a shot at GA’s story, but I am not surprised how well this one is written. 1 of the best I have read that stays true to the original characters. Well done

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Without doubt the best of the “adjustments” to the original story with Mark getting his comeuppance. As always 5 stars

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamover 1 year ago

Five and a Fave from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am always surprised that the cheating wife does remarry. Who would marry her? I would love a small few words to see what the new husband knows. Is is all forgiving? Does he want her money? I mean unless he himself is a cheater why not stay FWB?

maggiemight1maggiemight1over 1 year ago

I loved it, enough said.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another excellent story from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So you repeated what 25 or 30 people have done to him monkey wise where was the emotion. None where was the new twist? None what was the point none!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

…are monogamous people ok?

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Interesting

Version

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite possibly the best end to February Sucks tbh.

@Anon asking who would marry an adulterer

Plenty of simps, white knights and betmales out there ready to debase themselves for women.

There are also plenty of women out there who totally know Chad, Tyrone, Juan etc better than we do, he's totally changed, he's different now and there's no way he'll step out on her! She's better than those other women he cheated on after all.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

I'll give you the 5* this earned but I'm begging for all that's holy to never write anything associated with that fucking "February" story again...Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad you’re still writing for us!

beanburner69beanburner69over 1 year ago

I've read all of the different ends I come across on this story, by far this is the best so far. Anonymous, GET A LIFE.

JensensloverJensensloverover 1 year ago
"It was a wash, rinse, repeat cycle that went on"

Just like you and every other 'writer' who won't let this nonstory DIE, its been done to death, you all just keep writing the same fucking story OVER AND OVER, there is NOTHING new here, never will be in ANY other versions, and changing the name does NOT make you any different to the many, many other followers that won't stop flogging a dead horse!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

Another valuable addition to the still growing February Sucks universe or multiverse? Still a 5* story.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

I liked it. Had it been one of the first alternat ending to F.S. I would have probable given it a 5-star rating. I usually like your writing style but even you can't add much to a story this worn out. At this point I think everyone is of the opinion that "February Sucks" is beginning to stink and SUCKS!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Excellent take and a fun story! Burn, Baby burn! Was glad to see those needing got their just rewards, that he found happiness, and that the ex finally had it click in her mind. Thanks for a fun read and for participating in the challenge. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Definitely one of the best endings out of the hundreds

One of the best Endings to the story out of the Endings so far.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Glad to see you are still writing, you remain one of my favorites; unfortunately, you failed in this attempt. It is so unrealistic, I double checked to see if I mistook the author for SaddleTramp because of the outrageous nature of the story.

Ironman52Ironman52over 1 year ago

Loved this rendition of February Sucks..... It never gets old. 5*

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

This was one of the best February Sucks I have read. What better way to expose a wrong doing but shine a light on it. In this case it was a nuclear explosion light! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ohh... she "pings off stations all over the world" does she? What an accomplished radiocomputer operator!

Hahaha!

Stop writing the same "modernized" story over and over again grandpa!

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

This was pretty boring. Added nothing new and we barely heard from Linda. Another author already did a "destroy her reputation with social media" version. Only difference is they reconciled. I liked that story better.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Always fun to read a next chapter. I appreciate the effort to accept the challenge.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Other than smashing her marriage to bits she always looked out for her children.

Anthony43Anthony43over 1 year ago

I am glad of this story for two reasons. First, it’s good to see that you’re still writing and, second, that it introduced me to the original tale by GeorgeAnderson.

But there it ends. This is nowhere near your usual standards. It is simply another puerile “cuckold-emasculated” or “scorched earth” response - that drags on way too long - on a site that is absolutely littered with them.

It adds nothing (but regret for having read it).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Darn you, qhml1! I’d sworn off FS sequels after about #30, but I’m pretty much committed to reading anything you write. Clearly lots of this story had appeared in other sequels, but qhml1 has such a way with words that I enjoyed the ride. But, please, no more sequels to other people’s stories!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

WOW! This is one of the Very Best of the "February Sucks" alternate endings! Even better than the one I wrote! The revenge was amazing! Using the young niece with the super duper computer skills was a Great Touch! Marc LaValliere really really paid the price as well as Linda. Perfect ending. And I never could figure "why" everyone always rehashes and repeats the whole story from the beginning. I started my alternate ending just about the same place you did. After Linda disappears with Marc. The beginning doesn't change, why repeat it. So I liked that about your story. I can't find anything I didn't like about it. It was amazing. 100 stars for sure. I really liked the "Happy Ending" for Jim. I going to have to read more of your works now. Thank You very much! #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome. The best I have read thus far. Still would like to see Slut and Arsehole hurt more. Best Jim portrayal too, No cucky wimps here, get in, get it done, fight dirty, no retreat, no surrender!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 1 year ago

Nice.

qhml1 is one of our most respected

and popular writers.

Not to mention talented.

He's no stranger to writing a follow-up story

as the great S7 series showed us.

This follow-up is just as well done.

Staying well clear of the cliche pit

so many other writers fall into.

The only problem here, is the story

he chooses to follow up on.

Sure you can find more than one celebrity slut

at one time in one place.

But to have every woman

in a closed group of friends to be such a slut,

is too far from reality for me.

That is why this story only gets 4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How come the husband never questions the wife, "when we are making love who will you be thinking about for the rest of our lives?"... how will the husband ever know if his wife is not always thinking about the "best sex partner" she ever experienced in her life each and every time they make love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always find it scary when the man seem so involved with the ex standard of living (the children issue) Remember her continued involvement with the player / her contact with him/If they did get back together she would have continued her association with the Player "sexually". She is played as an immoral slut / just the tip of that so called iceberg.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 1 year ago

Wow 178 comments this story or a version of it still sits off waves!

This was an enjoyable version stayed true to the start of the original. I like that it had both BTB and reconciliation in some ways. MC was even a harder ass which I totally enjoyed. I would say this one of the best version from the many I can recall!!!

Overall 5 stars met all criteria for good reading time and entertainment. Ended with a happy ending and philosophical final paragraph - what’s not to like! I am sure if I go through this many comments many have found negatives! Mine is please keep writing and I will keep reading. Appreciate your posting!

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

The best story continuation yet.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

Yet another 'Sucks' story that makes more sense than the original one.

As it is usually the case. Proving one more time how truly insane the Anderson ending was.

Honestly, I didn't want to read it, because, well, eff that whole saga forever, but, thankfully, I put my trust in qhml1 and, once again, he showed himself to be a reliable great author.

Thanks for the share, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too talky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I'm countering by going to DefCon 4 ..." So it isn't very serious? DefCon ratings go from DefCon 5 (least serious) to DefCon 1 (imminent threat).

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[11.01.23]

Excellente!

11/10!!!!!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Yes! The original was brilliant. Some of the many sequels were too, although a few were somewhat weaker. This one was superb, loved it all the way to the last page, but there it did get a bit lumpy, flakey and disjointed, but although struggling, did just enough to hang on to the FIVE STARS that I had awarded it before I'd even finished the first page!

So all that fuzziness over the touchy-feely cuddles-in-the-night, skin-to-skin sleeping for deep contentment with wife #2, that he now realised had been conspicuous by their absence with Lynda, -ALL this careful setting-out was then abandoned, but the prep left in as Red Herrings? Untidy. But for much of the last page, I got the distinct impression that the Author was apologising for severity, depth and breadth of the Bitch's Burning, whereas much of this readership were worried about the insincerity of his wavering, as being completely inconsistent with his anger at Lynda's betrayal, which was the driving force that propelled him through all this! Take that away, or even weaken it slightly by undermining it so, and it WOULD lose all credibility! It's the hate that gets you through it, gets you to do what must be done! Could NOT get through without, -guaranteed!

Yup! Iza bin there too! Kind Regards,

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good version. Thank you for your time,effort and imagination

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

A really well thought-out story, brilliantly writtten. Just why the cheaters always get off with a mild case of the sorries is something I dont't get. Must be cultural.

56Barbar1an56Barbar1anover 1 year ago

Nice to read where the injured husband stands up for himself without getting too macho

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whatever. You forgave her after investing millions in her business? F off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Proactive BTB. Linda never had a chance. An expensive night if sex dor Marc the Asshole. Linda is delusional. Until like 6 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good version. Still not happy that Marc did well enough. He should have been totally ruined and hopefully more damaged physically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
dumb

and boring

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

These never seem very emotional... by the very nature the woman has to be written pretty clueless and cold. That said one if the better ones. There are a few that seemed more realistic in explaining why the woman would think it's ok but nevertheless a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best ending of all. He burned the bitch and the bastard yet had enough compassion to help the ex financially because she was the good mother of his kids. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. I know it's been done lots and lots of times but this was one of the very best endings to the original story. Showed some imagination and cleverness, not just some random and over used ending.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 1 year ago

Re: Anon "How Come The Husband Never..."

The reason he never asked her your question should be obvious to the most casual reader. He didn't ask because from the very start he had no intention of ever being with her sexually again, aka divorcing her.

/

One of the very best of the sequels that I've read. Probably the one that gave Linda the most pain for her actions, JPB's might have cost Marc a bit more physically. *****'s Signed: BTW

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

GA must be vomiting in her commode. The wonderful (ridiculous ending) cuckyboy agenda laden original story is now forever corrupted by realism, in terms of actions taken by the characters. Wow, what a concept, actually taking direct action against the helpful conspirators, and holding responsibility where it belongs. Unwavering, no whining, no endless indecision, an actual representation of a real reaction. The world must be near apocalypse.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindover 1 year ago

I've had issues with some of your MCs' reconciliations. This guy seemed to be as realistic as the scenario permits. Who'd cheerfully let the ball and chain go screw a celeb and be okay with it? Nice to see a good nuclear response

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the better takeoffs. I enjoyed this even though I knew the story. I can’t believe so many women are hit by Martian slut rays.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bit too soft for my taste, everyone got a happy ending, I think I’m a bit sadistic or have a strong vengeance fetish

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Great ending to a truly upsetting premis. You did GA proud.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories