All Comments on 'The Celebrity Cock Club'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 280 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The beginning was wonderfully cruel. The ending, why not forgive her, especially when you're happy?

underdog1underdog1about 1 year ago

Probably the best take on this story line. But honestly I think it's time for it to fade into the darkness, it's starting to fester and has a pungent aroma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I thought you'd be pissed but love me enough to get over it. It was one night! All the years we were together, our family, our kids, it wasn't worth throwing away for one night!"

Soooo, he was supposed to love her enough to forgive and forget?... what about her love for him?.. the fact that her alleged love for him wasn't enough to keep her vows, but his love is supposed to be strong enough to forgive some fuck shit like that is baffling😒.. why was she saying think of the children?🤔.. was SHE thinking of the children?.. the children was nowhere near her mind that night...trying to understand slut logic is exhausting 😩

phill1cphill1cabout 1 year ago

When you're 20-years old and hormones are raging, it MIGHT be excusable:

"Honey, Prince came by and yada yada yada I'm back this morning!!"

"um, it's three days later!!"

But that's when you have no idea what the fuck you just did. When your marriage is 20-years old you have no reason or excuse. Some mandingo or celebrity or lesbian fling, whatever. You aint got hormones to blame. you've just disrespected your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So let me get this right. Two adults have sex and the bitter hate filled asshole get 30,000,000 dollars out of it. He did have to pay a little bit because no one he didn’t pay would talk to him for six years, rightfully so. But at least she gets 4 million to willingly go to his bed. Should have stopped at 99 stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely the best of the stories that I have read in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking hilarious. Best version of this I’ve read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read about 30 of G.A.s endings and this is by far the best. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now that was SATISFYING, He went whole hog and got a great outcome, of course it's sad that he had to dump and destroy the ex-wife but she earned it and he gained a much better wife in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best versions of the February Sucks story!! 5 stars to the husband and his relentless campaign!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She Got 4 million for her "mistake",Wow,that was justice.Gosh Batman that sure taught her a lesson. She has her enemy husband to thank for that. How can any reader feel good about that. Speaking for myself I did enjoy this story but it just did not fittingly come out right with everything other than the husband was never accepting what she did or questioned that he was doing the correct thing. Also their friends actions were rewarded with their own failed marriages. It was entertaining,written well,held a readers attention to the end and better than 90% of other versions..4 stars for that..JZK..

siro2011siro2011about 1 year ago

The last sentence says it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is absolutely one of the best versions. The only thing wrong with it was how he facilitated her to a successful career after the divorce. Still one of the best!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Damn good story.

Water over the dam doesn't recycle. Burned bridges are really hard to rebuild and you can't stack BB's in the wind.

Don't know what that first one is but it sounds funny. Added one of my favorites at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best versions, five stars, in spite of the cheaters and facilitators paying a smaller price than they should have. The attorneys prospered while even the cheaters did quite well. Definitely not a BTB story at the close.

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Another reason why marriage is the worst thing for a man and a woman or anyone for that matter.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier12 months ago

🌟✨💥💫⭐ Fantastic! Possibly the best version yet. Two tiny pecks, though. Marc Asshole wasn't punished anywhere near enough. Why be kind to Linda Slut? Generous divorce settlement, let her keep the house and kids, buying her an SUV, investing in her business. Why???

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Yep, that’s a good take on George’s story, pretty close to how he wrote it,

Viper2011Viper201112 months ago

Very well done. Nice version.

dgfergiedgfergie12 months ago

Our MC really took the nuclear option on this one. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice burn strategy, though I preferred Laptop Writer's version better. Social media was used there also. The revenge burn here was well executed but seemed dispassionate.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Whoa, Q!

You either have a way with women characters, or some brutal female acquaintances to draw from. I liked it, even though derived from other work.

Yes,15 out of 5.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

Nice version of F.S. Not my absolute favorite since she seems to have really suffered almost no damage at all even with the nasty-sounding social media stuff (the only casualty being her job she - after profiting mightily from her crime - didn't actually need. She got remarried happily, she didn't lose the kids or their respect, she didn't lose anyone close to her (distant aunts and second cousins don't count), she had no emotional or physical damage at all. But at least Marc lost some money; some of it to MC. I'm giving it 5 stars mostly on choosing to give the MC "the best revenge is living well" with Scarlett; and being wise enough to set the story in A.o.A. state.

As usual with this author, it's also well written and interesting.

/

However I almost took off a point for a nonsensical stupidity of stating " Despite what she had done to me, she would always have the best interests of her children at heart". Which even MC's earlier dialog disagrees with where he - quite correctly - claims she didn't give a flying fuck about the kids or their interests, best or otherwise, when she selfishly destroyed her marriage and family.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

Love that hanging up phone ap! Good version.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's a good take compared to many others, but it suffers from the same problem as the original. That the couple's relationship is defined by boundaries and attitudes that are clearly not in the telling of the incident that the original is based off.

What would have made the wife think that she could get away with this? Absolutely nothing in their previous relationship suggests that she would. However, the woman that provided the seed for this idea clearly didn't have that kind of relationship with her partner, and the other women's claims could in large part be put down to bravado with the expectation that when push comes to shove they wouldn't, or at least not so brazenly.

The upshot of this is that the MC would have been well aware of hus wifes attitudes and behaviours prior to this, because it would have been part of a pattern of selfish, thoughtless and hurtful behaviours ... or it would have been something he was up for.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This may be the best of these, but it suffers from what many (but not all) have suffered from. Linda's character and her motivation is not adequately described.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah not the best version but ok, the fact that Linda's choices and actions were so disrespectful, humiliating, and hurtful done in such an obvious and blatant public fashion is beyond forgiveness I don't think even JC himself would forgive such actions. Yet in this version she suffers little to no remorse for her actions still gets support "be it behind the scenes" and her pathetic apology 12years later is worthless in fact for her to even bring it up, and try to almost justify it still is down right insulting.

bobareenobobareeno11 months ago

Well written. A habit with this author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best of the bunch I have read so far

SignedBTWSignedBTW10 months ago

"She'd have been just the same when she got home." Would she now? That means she was always a cheater at heart?

/

'Despite what she had done to me, she would always have the best interests of her children at heart.' This is the one sentence in the whole story I object to and it gets repeated in story after story. You can say that she does now but he said more than once that she didn't have their best interests at heart when she left the club, when she arrived at the mansion or as she testified in court under oath that they fucked 5 times. But still a very good version. *****'s Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Great takenon the never ending Feb story. You have to love good old North Carolina, where we can still burn a wealthy predator who runs off with our womens. Just ask old Fletcher Cox if the Alienation of Affection law can’t reach out and bite an NFL player who helps ruin a marriage. I don’t like to see Marc or Linda come out whole, but I loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good rendition of Feb Sucks. I think LapTopWriter's burn is better but this was still well done.

usaretusaret10 months ago

One of the better ones. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A really good version of this story. As always really well written and entertaining. I always struggle a bit with a February Sucks story as I can't imagine any spouse doing that to their partner the walk away in public with "friends" who facilitate it. But this is fiction and should be enjoyed as such which I did with this version. Like many it left a bit of a bad taste in the mouth that Linda and Marc weren't punished more for what they did. The MC did get the live better revenge but the guilty people didn't really get punished that badly. In that way it was like RL. Well worth 5 stars and a read by anyone on this site. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Difficult to believe someone would do what Linda did to her husband and kids and use her friends to help her do the deed. Then be clueless about the ramifications of her actions. The original February Sucks is by far the best story of its kind that I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked this ending to February sucks better than any others written to it so far to this day

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“ I was surprised at the women who wanted a deeper relationship, until I realized they meant with my money” . Here is the thing about women. Men will divorce, and marry 20 year olds when they are in their 40’s. This is because they desire a younger, hotter body. They won’t have anything in common with the girl, but they discover that later. The young woman believes that the man has a lot of money, and a position of power. 10-20 years later she figures out he didn’t have a lot of money, and now his dick don’t work right. And more often than not, she will end up caring for him, as if he was her grandpa. Lose/ Lose situation!

I do have to say, this was one of the best endings of this story I have read. I especially like the part of wifey “ losing the spin”. Before she takes that morning shower and puts her thong back on, most of the free world knows what she has done, and there is no saving her reputation. I gave this a 5, but it really deserves a 10! Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. CCC what a riot, 5 stars

woodwardwoodward9 months ago

Well done as usual. Thanks!

tralan69ertralan69er9 months ago

This is one of the best endings for Feb. sucks. Thank you.

@sbrooks103x

"didn't have friends in high or low places." - No, just a friend who's a military grade hacker. - If you are going to nitpick at least get the facts right. It is his niece and her friend that are the hackers.

\

I understand that LW stories have their own realities, but at least in my state of Massachusetts a judge can't order counseling. - Facts again, the story took place in N. Carolina, not Massachusetts.

\

"I thought you'd be pissed but love me enough to get over it." - I know I sound like a broken record, but why is HE expected to love her enough to get over it, when she didn't love him enough not to do it? - You are right..."broken record." That is just how this story is written. YOU can't change it, so no sense in the comment.

\

"the Panthers refused to pay out his contract," - Again, IRL the contract would simply have transferred to the Packers. - This is a fictional story, not real life.

\

"He would never do something like that to me, I told her." - Yet she did something like that to him. - And you are right about that. Everyone that read the story already knew that but thank you anyway.

\

Not just in FS stories, so many wives promise that they'll never do it again, yet if they had been asked a week ago if they would EVER do it, they'd say, "Of course not," so how can they be so sure that the stars won't align for them to do it again. This also ignores that when they got married they VOWED not to do it, so what good is a promise now? - Another pointless point. Pretty sure everyone knows this as well. Thanks again.

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Read again. It's a pleasure when a great story doesn't shit itself at the end as many LW authors have conditioned us to expect.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

no way Linda would ever find another husband after being publicly humiliated like that, especially someone with a kid who can be bullied. the internet never forgets

fritz51fritz518 months ago

My favorite of the FS spin-offs. 5*s

Norseman123Norseman1237 months ago

One of the best endings ever 5*****

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Read again, one of the best ends, still 5/5

justbobkcjustbobkc7 months ago

A lot of stories like this one feature all kinds of counseling and yet one or both spouses remain mystified. I've had some counseling in real life and the whole "Love Languages" thing really does explain a lot. Men and women speak different "love" languages. For men physical love - sex - is by far most important. For women not so much - other things like just "romantic words", "gifts/material things", men doing things for them, etc. are about equally important with the physical love/sex aspect. This makes all kinds of sense given the very real differences between the sexes. So yes - sexual infidelity has a very basic and different impact whether the husband or the wife does it.

The different attitudes about it presented here are quite common - to the woman not that big of a deal. To the man a very important deal and probably a marriage breaker. A competent counselor could have explained this to the wife at a minimum. Her final epiphany should have been: I wish I had known this before rather than "I would have been so mad if he had done that to me." Because she really wouldn't have. What really made her mad and devastated was losing all those other "love language" things her husband once did for her. Our whole culture is now just so screwed up by the whole tilt to sexual liberalism (basically ignorance) that no wonder marriage itself is dying off.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio7 months ago

The FS “universe” of stories should be required reading for university level Marriage and Family Therapy courses. This is one of my favorite alternate ending FS stories. Most of the versions of “Linda” see the night they went off with Marc as THE high point of their life (best sex ever, etc.) To steal a title from Jean Shepard, it’s her “night of golden memories.” Linda always admonishes “Jim” to move past it so they can get back to normal and get on with their lives. But the reality is it’s Linda who can’t move on. As long as she thinks about Marc when she is with Jim (sexually, or otherwise) the marriage is doomed. If he wants to reconciliation, Jim has to do something to overpower Linda’s perfect night. How this is done is the different angle in many of the FS stories. Taking down Marc’s image and finances works well in this version. In other FS endings the only way to create a bad incident to blot out the “night of golden memories” is to kill Marc. In this version it takes Linda 10 years to finally get it (would have been just a little better if her new husband was number 4 or 5). In all, one of the best February Sucks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i have to read each version of this i can find . i think so far only 2 have the husband and wife shut marc down before she runs off with him and destroys her life . it's called fantasy for a reason . most of us would never do this to our spouses ,but .....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done. Most of these February stories are a 4 at best with little justice. I'm giving this one a 5. To make it perfect, I would have culminated with Marc being close to broke and crippled by one of the husband's that he screwed with. However, this one's close. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A well done version. Still I think that one of the issues with a lot of these stories is that the wife cheats because she follows a path of flawed reasoning that is driven by male 'cheating' motivations. Most women that have affairs do so for reasons very different than what is the norm in LW tropes. In real life, it is typically due to feelings of neglect, not being paid attention to, taken for granted, mental and/or physical abuse, trading up (which is usually earlier in a marriage) and only then more impulsive things like hormones out of whack due to menopause, feeling old, hot swx with a hot guy, etc.

Most women cheat (at least those who are not immature and made it faithfully past year five of their marriage) because they are no longer emotionally fulfilled not because they are sexually unfulfilled (with exceptions of course). Men tend to be the opposite: "she's hot", "man I would love to nail that!", need to assert their manhood and get a conquest, tempted by opportunity, feeling old, "I've still got it!", wife is pregnant and not getting any, wife has lost libido due ot age, etc. Typically the husband cheats because not sexually fulfilled and compartmentalizes it from being emotionally fulfilled.

Doesn't mean there aren't overlaps, just that the priorities are different. This has been supported by a number of large scale studies in US and Europe of both married men and married women. Results are enlightening. Probably explains why married man have more affairs (29% of married men at least once by their 50s vs 19% of married women, thiugh the katyer up from 13% in the 90s) but married women who cheat have longer ones on average (6 months vs 2 months). Sadly when asked if they would cheat if they had a 100% guarantee that no one would ever know, 75% of married men and 66% of married women, said they would. So fear of their spouse finding out and the consequences is what derails a lot of potential cheating. Sad.

But in FS stories, there is no hiding. The discovery is during a special night for them to celebrate their marriage, that gets hijacked by Linda's enthrallment to the predator Marc L. It is crushingly humiliating. Their friends either actively helping Linda or at least do nothing to dissuade her or confront Jim, makes the humiliation even worse. Linda holding onto her night of 'cosmic' sex and thinking of Marc in the ensuing months totally destabilizes any chance of reconciliation.

So Linda again uses a "male" reason for cheating and doing it in such a bold faced and humiliating way as to rip Jim's heart and crush his ego, while then writing her letter about cosmic sex with Marc, somehow not knowing that what she is doing is the worst thing possible to her husband if she wants to reconcile.

So on one side her motivations are much more likely for a man to cheat but her aftermath, along with her clueless ignorance that Jim will just forgive her despite being married for years, is some if the worst possible for a husband to deal with besides just leaving him forever and running away with Marc. But I wonder is this because, like in some many stories the authors on this site are usually male. Hence ascribing male rationale to cheating wives and somehow their after discovery actions and words are the antithesis if what a woman seeking reconciliation should do, even if it means lying.

I agree with justbobkc's comments below. Men and women treat physical adultery very differently. Women will divorce a cheating husband 38% of the time post discovery within 5 years. Men are 61% when they are the aggrieved party. Confession changes the overall odds greatly. Without confession there is only a 20% of staying married another 5 years. With confession the odds jump to 60% to survive 5 years. Of course what Linda does is far worse than a "confession". She does it in front of her husband, burying the knife, and then afterwards with her inability to understand the big deal and confessing the amazing sex, to which she keeps holding onto, despite having an excellent sex life with Jim before her one night (and morning) stand, is equivalent to her twisting said knife to make things even more excruciating. So no way she gets any benefit from "confession". In fact with her departure she was already drawing odds way less than 20%. Her aftermath and cluelessness during counseling only makes those odds drop over time, leading to divorce.

Anyways here while it take her years of therapy she realizes finally what she had done wrong and how badly she messed up and her memories of that night with Marc are now mired in darkness and regret. After all, neither men or women have orgasm sensors in their head. If you asked someone what was the best sex they ever had, it would typically be based on the person, the setting, where, when, circumstances and how uninhibited. Not just about the size of an orgasm or the quantity. Of course "firsts" are a big deal. But objectively firsts are probably the least interesting from a technical standpoint. More about emotions. And besides a husband who has been with a wife for 10 years who does a good job in the bedroom should have an advantage over some new strange, ignoring the thrill of a new partner or the thrill of doing something illicit. Yes some people get off on that. I wager if Linda kept having sex with Marc, that her sexual fulfillment would markedly decline over time seeing as she woukd get zero emotional fulfillment from Marc and the newness wore off. Then objectively while Marc might be a more talent lover than Jim, Jim's lovemaking would eventually grow in her memories due to her regrets and all the emotional connection she had with her loving husband.

I suspect a lot of commenters would disagree but I wonder what the female perspective is (note been happily married for 32 years with two grown up kids) regarding FS and its derivatives.

Anyways Q as usual provided a well written story. One if the better and more realistic FS variants out there, though I question the frequency of an FS treachery happening in the way it did. Wouldn't the wife usually have enough sense to get a phone number and hookup later with Marc? While execrable, isn't that more practical? Smacks of the many "Honey we have to talk" stories where the wife tells the husband she is going to sleep with some strange because she thinks it isn't cheating if she tells him ahead of time. Nonsensical but a common LW trope on this and other sites.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So, he received $30M in a lawsuit, and Marc is still alive? Hire the evil version of the A-Team, capture him. Livestream the torture until he goes completely insane. Destroy his ankles, and remove his cock to the root. Leave his balls so he has desire, and no way to fulfill it. Then let him go so that he can suffer for the rest of his life!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"She would always have the best interest of the kids at heart." Not sure how you write that into the story and have the MC invest with her when part of the argument was she didn't think of the kids when she was fucking Marc. Sorry, but this Jim is just as big a sissy wimp cuck as almost all the other ones including the original. He's a pussy, plain and simple.

mariverzmariverz5 months ago

Mira, al menos se divorcio...el resto es solo ganancia 😛

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love this story. It has such real world feel to it and that makes it over the top better. Thanks for your time and effort you put into creating such a wonderful story.

GG

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I had to read this again and as the previous commenter wrote, I also feel this is the best and most reasonable, plausible and most realistic (that could actually happen) version out there and far more satisfying in the outcome than the original. No seal team, thugs or assassins. He got him in the pocket book, his career and reputation. Linda's was embarrassed and her reputation was ruined. As much as the legal system is unfair to cheated on husbands, she got as little as was legally possible. Should have planned better on that App.

Ocker53Ocker534 months ago

This is the best one I have read so far on this storyline ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa4 months ago

#110 FS sequel read. Very good read!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good job of painting how extraodinarily shallow and narcicistic any person would have to be to pull something like that on what ends up being a stain on everything you are supposed to be protecting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not bad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars!I get a kick out of people, " I slept with him/her"; no, you fucked them , til you were exhausted. Scarlett was his wife, before it was official, and they were her klds. Just try to hurt one and find out! One thing the slut Linda did, after all the bullshit, her swampy pussy made them RICH!!Still, no excuse...

goodshoes2goodshoes23 months ago

I have read MANY of the offshoots to Anderson's story. This was one of the best. However, I have known a number of "Lindas" in my life. From what I have heard over the years, they still do not "get it", nor did their marriages last. What the hell is wrong with people? Yes, men and women.

Anyway, I just kind of wish authors would stop trying to complete Andersons's story and write something new. How about a bunch of damn good BTB types? That's BTB and BTB (both ways).

KahunabobKahunabob3 months ago

Hang on, let me turn down the thermostat a couple of degrees 😅. Nothing better on a cold day than reading something that gets the blood boiling. This ending for February sucks is ridiculous, over the top and Hollywood wish fulfillment of the highest order. I had fun reading it, though. In the end that's all that matters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best follow ups to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The only part of this I find unbelievable is his decision not to have Scarlett sign a prenup. Any person who'd been through what he had would have major trust issues. She offered, he should have taken her up on it. Just in case.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence3 months ago

Linda was horrified at what had happened, but agreed. She even offered to come over and help. I declined politely.

- "Thanks just the same, but since it can be tracked with specificity to your actions, I think I'll pass on any *more* help from you.

.

Despite what she had done to me, she would always have the best interests of her children at heart.

- Maybe with the exception of her having destroyed the foundation of the children's family...?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still one of the best versions of this story on here. As I stated months before well worth the read. I'm not surprised as Q's stories are invariably of a high quality. In my previous comment I said I was slightly disappointed that Marc and Linda didn't get punished more. Thinking it over I was wrong they were punished badly, the fallout will follow them for years if not their entire lives. No one likes being constantly reminded that they did something wrong, you can't move on if you're being brought back to that incident it's like someone rubbing at a cut or scrape it irritates and hurts and never goes away. Marc has to remember losing his money the loss of his career the reminder he can't do what he wants whenever he wants and with who he wants. It reminds him he's not thought of well and is a lesser person which hurts him more than anything. Linda gets reminded what she did was wrong what she had was good and that she threw it all away and for a time she was an awful person who hurt people she loved. That punishes her more than anything else to admit she was at that time a bad person who willingly hurt innocent people. So yes they were both punished. Unfortunately so was Jim but that's the problem with betrayal it punishes innocent people in this case Jim and her children. 5 star review without a doubt. BardnotBard

Odess83Odess832 months ago

Очень хорошая версия! Только жаль, что Линда все же нашла счастье с другим мужчиной. Было бы лучше, если бы она осталась одна навсегда

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
If

If Scarlett was struggling before she got back dated child allowance,how could she afford to buy him a house?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed this story. Thought it was well done. I like how it tried to burn the football player.

I read loving wives a lot for the psychology or the why. If you want to read a good story I think really explains why a woman "in the original perfect marriage loving her husband" would betray and destroy her husband. Read "February sucks: Same old me." I felt it was the one story I've read that explains the husband and wife and why it all happened in a realistic way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nitpick, if you have to nitpick, pick the right nits. He bought the house not Scarlett.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Poor stupid Scarlett moving from one psycho to another. Or am I alone in finding hubby's reaction ludicrously over the top. Divorce cheating wife by all means but trying to destroy the lives of everyone around you - including your own children - doesn't seem to be the actions of a rational mind.

LA

AmbulAmbul29 days ago

This is a well-written and very engaging story, but I did think it was over the top, and way too elaborate to pass a suspension of belief standard. Having said that, I did enjoy reading it. I thought the final conversation between Jim and Linda seemed contrived. For a woman with her obvious intelligence, I found it hard to believe that it took her years to figure out that what she had done was wrong. That delay really did nothing to add to the story, and made the final conversation hard to believe.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt25 days ago

Great version of the story - good, better, best - not sure... thank you.

26thNC26thNC24 days ago

Reading again. Qhml1 has written one of the best of Al the sequels to FS. Nothing over the top, but great revenge on Marc by using the Alienation of Affection law against him. Cheating can be expensive in NC. Divorcing Linda is a requirement for any good story, and this one worked. Just a really good story despite Marc escaping Charlotte physically intact.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Anonymous talking about Scarlet marrying a psycho, because he went nuclear on everyone. That’s part of the problem no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore. And that is why people pull such shit.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Anne Hathaway - amazing I thought of (Jane Hathaway Beverly Hill Billies)

Jane is not in Anne's categorical Looks department. But she always seemed like some one I could trust and always had that little smirk smile at times.

Yes I'm remarried after a divorce.

I liked this story better than Most of the add on to - Anderson's February Sucks

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Well done. I enjoyed this version of the Anderson story. Many of the others are good but this is one of the top ones. I prefer the injured husband to be strong & attack the cheating spouse & man. While I am not in favor of physical violence I like the direction this one took because the lover had to pay an exorbitant price & maybe learned not all husbands will passively accept him screwing their wives.

The story also ended positively and the cheating spouse was not totally destroyed and admitted to a psyche ward or committed suicide. I prefer both walk away & begin new lives, maybe even good ones.

If it had happened to me I would have needed a lot of counseling to get over my trust issues & I'm not sure if I would have ever married anyone again.

Thanks for this very well written February sucks version of Mr. Anderson's story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Justice prevailed.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Excellent version. Just and sensible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories