The Celestials Ch. 02

Story Info
The Celestials come to Earth.
6k words
4.7
3.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sex are 18 years or older. This is a work of FICTION. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. If you like this story, please vote, comment, and let me know what you liked, and look forward to many more stories from me A big thanks to kenjisato for the editing. I would highly recommend kenjisato for any editing needs.

Chapter 3. The morning after

I woke up several hours later, to what I was hoping was morning, but in the darkness of space, going at the speed of light, there was no telling what time it was or how they kept track of it in their world. I checked my PAA and it was 5:00am on Earth. I looked around the room and I saw a very beautiful, naked Kate sleeping next to me, showing me that it all wasn't a dream. I stared at her and started thinking back to last night's activities, passing out after our first time together, and waking up throughout the night for more; we must have gotten up four or five times before she told me she couldn't do it anymore.

I could feel my body covered in sweat and both of our bodily fluids. I slowly got out of bed to some very weak legs and a sore body. I walked to the bathroom for a shower. Or what they considered one. Getting out and getting dressed, I got myself some breakfast before coming back to check on Kate. She was laying in bed looking out of the window into space as small lights passed by so fast.

I asked her, "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "My body is so sore, I don't think I am going to get out of bed for the next few days. How are you, fine?"

"I feel a little sore, but overall I am fine. I could go a couple more times if you wanted to," I told her with a smile.

"I think I will need a couple of days before I can do that again. And from what I know, the males of my race aren't as big as you are, and they can't go more than two times before needing several days of rest. My race doesn't have sex for pleasure like yours, as we only do it to pass on the lineage and that's it. The males don't get any pleasure from sex, unlike the females who do; that is way the wives often pair up and help take care of each other's needs, and get themselves ready for their husband."

I was stunned by that, seeing how beautiful all the women on the ship were, that the males only had sex as an obligation, and every time they have sex it was with two of the wives at once. "Then why do the males have so many wives and concubines if sex isn't for pleasure only an obligation."

"A male has to pass on his lineage. And the more sons one has, shows everyone how powerful he and his lineage is. For every one male born there are five females born. when a wife is with a child their husband doesn't have sex with them until after they have the child. He moves on to the next pair of wives."

Okay, that made sense, if they can only have sex two times before they need to rest for several days. Why spend time having sex with someone that's already pregnant. But that brought up the next question I had. "If that's the case, then why do they need to have concubines?"

"It is the job of the concubine to look after the house and the children of the wives. And the sexual needs of the ones that carry the child. They do not have sex with the males or get pregnant, they only help the house and wives in exchange for them being taken in. Concubines are mostly from lower families that cannot take care of themselves. So they become concubines at a young age for noble houses or wives of other lower males, that can offer something to their families for them. Most times, a noble house will get five to ten girls from one family for a couple of high-grade stones. But if they can't, they often get made into slaves so that their families don't have to take care of them."

"Oh, so for someone like me, that can keep going so many times, and who gets pleasure from all of it, what does that mean for me?"

She sat there for a moment, thought about it and then smiled, "It means you will have so many happy wives and many, many children. Most females are married to males with strong lineage, but are not happy with their husbands, so most times they are married as a pair with a female that they know like a sister, or another family member, or a friend, and sometimes their mother; if something has happened to her husband, so that they can help with each other's needs."

"What? Sisters, mother, and daughter isn't that incest?"

She looked at me, confused, "What is incest?"

"Incest is when a family has sex with each other."

"Oh, it is normal on my world. Males often take their sisters as their first wives as a gift from their fathers, when they come of age to pass on their seed to make the family stronger. Families have many daughters so they are often married together to other houses for competition. I have many beautiful sisters that you may take as your wife, or concubine, if you wish, and my mothers are also very pretty, and they will offer lots of compensation to you. And if you have not picked any other females on the ship, may I help you pick some. The more females that are with a child or have had a child by the time we get to our world, especially if you have some sons, the more powerful you will be, and the other families will do anything you want to have a strong male in their family."

"Okay. So what is this compensation you keep talking about?"

"Do you not have compensation for marriage in your world?"

I thought about it. "The only thing that comes to mind is a dowry, but that was a long time ago; people don't do that anymore."

"What is a DOWRY?"

"A long time ago, it was what families gave to men for marrying their daughters. Animals, money, jewelry, or land."

"Yes, families give gifts and other things to males with strong lineage, in hopes of marrying their daughters, but males that don't have strong lineage have to give gifts to the families of the females in hopes of marrying them."

I was getting excited about this new world the more I heard about it. "Well, since you're a princess, and the first woman I have ever been with, and seeing how much help you are giving me; will it be okay if I make you my first wife."

Kate got excited after I told her this and said she would be more than happy to be my first wife, but I will need to find another female to be her pair. And that we can do the contract here, but when we get to her world we will have to do the traditional ceremony with any other that I have picked.

Kate told me that the ship had only about five hundred females on it, and about half of them were from a noble house in her world. That we should carefully negotiate with them, about what they can offer me as compensation, to be considered to be either a wife, or a concubine. Kate had two sisters on the ship with her and that I should consider picking one of them to be her pair as my first wife.

I asked her about the only other female on the ship that I have gotten to know. "What about Vanessa?"

"So, you have picked which of my sisters you want as my pair, good. She will be a good pair for me and she has much to offer you."

"Vanessa is your sister?"

"Yes, we do not have the same mother, but we are sisters. She will be a good choice, if she can give you something good as compensation for making her your wife."

Thinking about everything she had told me so far. "And what compensation will you give me for being my wife, and the first wife for that matter?"

"As the first princess, I will make you KING and give you lots of land and high-quality crystal stones, so that you may make a house for our family and also many slaves back in my world."

There was the word again. "Slaves? Your world has slaves?"

"Yes, people who cannot live on their own, often become slaves so that they have someone to take care of them. My house has many slaves and from many different races and worlds, too."

"Okay, I will leave all negotiations with the other females up to you; just let me know before you say yes to anything." I sat down on the bed next to her, and she hugged me from behind and rested her head on my shoulder. "Would it be okay for me to go look around the ship?"

"That won't be a problem, but I'll have someone escort you, it's a big ship and I don't want you to get lost, and this would be a good way for you to see the others and pick some wives or concubines. While you are out, I'll talk to my sisters, and please do not agree to anything from the other females without me being there."

"Maybe I should wait until you feel better, so that you can go with me? I don't want to say yes to something I'll regret later. And what's a few more days."

"It will take the nanobots only a little bit to help me recover from what you did to me last night. I can feel them working already; without them, I really would be in bed for a few days."

"So tell me more about your world."

Kate got sad as I asked her about her world. But she eventually told me.

"My world was a beautiful place filled with a large number of forests, lakes, and many wonderful things. But after the war, most of the forests and lakes have become a barren desert. There are a large number of forest cities throughout my world, where still exist due to the shields that protect them. Before the war, my world had close to a trillion people that lived there; from not only my world, but others as well. It was the most beautiful paradise in the universe, with lots of resources. But after the war, only my people are left, and we now number about two billion who live in my world."

"If there were so many other races that lived in your world, why didn't your people ask them to help your people breed for males."

She continued to answer my questions. "The different races throughout the universe cannot be bred with others; many have tried, none have succeeded. We can get pleasure from being with them, but we can not breed with other races."

I could see this was making her sad, so I told her we should get cleaned up, eat something, and have some fun today.

She laughed as she got out of bed and almost fell back down. But I quickly helped her stand.

"After the PIZZA I had last night, I would like to try more of your Earth food; we don't have anything like it in our world. That alone, will get you more offers from the other females."

I asked her, "Why? can't they just make it themselves in the food synthesizer?"

She told me, "NO, any food from another world can only be made by someone from that world."

Everything they scanned from Earth was inputted into my PAA so no one has access to the information but me. It was made that way so that other races cannot steal other worlds' information without permission, that they could use for trading. And why I had to tell my PAA every time I wanted anything. I could access all the information on my PAA to see what they have scanned.

Kate slowly walked to the shower as I sat down and looked over the scanned information. It was surprising. Not only had they scanned every food and drink from every culture on Earth, even every movies, TV shows, music, video games, porn, and even every video from YouTube was there. It was as if they downloaded and copied everything from Earth. They even had every blueprint from houses, guns, cars, airplanes; everything you can imagine, it was here and I could make it with a simple command to my PAA. And it would be made clean, toxic-free, and safe.

I found an old movie that I liked as a kid and before I knew it, it was playing in front of me in mid-air and crystal clear, too.

Kate came out of the shower dressed in her suit and sat down with me. I made her the same things I had eaten that morning; some French toast with powdered sugar and maple syrup, scrambled eggs, bacon, and some fresh fruit.

As I set down Kate's food, her PAA went off. She pushed a button, the door to my room opened, and in walked Vanessa with another woman. This one had a light-green skin color, with black hair, black eyes, and dark-green lips, and had a body similar to Vanessa, only a slightly bigger ass.

Kate got up, hugged and kissed the two girls as they came over to me at the table. I got hugs and kisses from them both, before we all sat down. They saw the food on the table and Kate offered them some. As they started to eat, all three had the same look that Kate had last night. I knew the food wasn't going to be enough for all three so I made more for the other two.

I sat down on the sofa and the girls ate and talked as I went back to my movie. Kate and the girls came over and sat with me after they had finished eating. She introduced me to her other sister, Mary.

Kate told me that they talked and both her sisters had offered two pieces of land next to each other, two good slaves each, and ten thousand top-quality, celestial crystal stones each. Kate told me that it was a very, very good offer. And with that, other women would have to offer something similar, or better; for me to consider them for my wife.

I thought it over and even if they had only wanted to give me something small, I would have been more than happy with it; just being able to fuck these two sexy girls in front of me, was all I wanted, but I had to take advantage of my passion to get what I could.

"Kate, didn't you say that normally in your world, they would marry in a pair? That still leaves one out, does it not?"

"Yes, that is true. And that is why Mary has asked that you take her and her closest friend, Sarah, as a pair."

"Oh, and what can Sarah offer me, Mary?"

Mary said that Sarah is of a smaller noble house, that was only left with her mother and sister after the war, and doesn't have much. But her father was a warrior, and has some powerful weapons that she can give me with some land and stones, but she would need to talk it over with her first.

I was okay with it, and told her to go talk to her friend and come back to me with her, if she could make such an offer. I told them I wanted to see the ship and that she could meet me back here with her friend, later.

After eating, Kate felt better and she and Vanessa took me around the ship showing me everything. I got looks from everyone as I saw the ship. I was introduced to some of the noble girls around the ship that were up and working at the time. Everyone was told to talk to Kate or Vanessa if they wanted to make an offer.

After going around the ship, we stopped at the ship's dining room for lunch. There were about twenty females eating. I made food for the three of us. After seeing the look on Kate's and Vanessa's faces as they ate, everyone was more interested in the food than me, at that moment. It was more of a show than anything, to show the women what they could get, if their offer was good enough for me to accept.

Chapter 4. My Four Wives

As we got back to my room, I saw Mary and her friend, Sarah, waiting for us inside. Sarah was a light-green color like Mary, with dark-green hair and eyes. But she had tits that were bigger than Kate's, and an ass like Vanessa. Kate and Vanessa went over and hugged Sarah.

We all sat down and Kate pulled out some papers and all four girls looked them over and signed. I was told of the offers that had been made and the punishment for breaking each. I agreed and signed each of the contracts.

With that done, it had made the four girls my wives. With Kate and her pair, Vanessa, my first wives and in charge, and on top of any other that may come. And It made them responsible for getting me the best offers and wives to grow and make our family stronger. After everything was done, Kate held the papers to her PAA and they disappeared and everyone's PAA had got a copy of it.

Mary and Sarah got up to leave, to give the first wives their right to be with their new husband first. Kate laughed and told them that I wasn't like the males from their world, and that I was more than strong enough to take my four wives together and still have some left.

The five of us started to go to my bedroom together, and I could see how nervous Vanessa, Mary, and Sarah were--this would be their first time with a man. As we got to the bedroom, the girl's suits disappeared back into their PAAs, and they stood next to each other--I looked at my four, very beautiful, and very naked wives.

I couldn't take my eyes off their bodies. As I looked on, I noticed how all of them had soft, beautiful skin, and not a single hair on their bodies. I asked Kate about it and she told me that most girls made it so that the nanobots stopped them from growing hair in places they didn't want it. I took my suit off and they all were surprised that I was already hard and ready to go. Kate told me that I could have fun with the other three first, but to save some for her later.

Mary and Sarah got on their knees in front of me, and took turns sucking my dick getting me ready for Vanessa. I watched the girls taking their turn pleasing me, and told Sarah to suck on my balls as Mary worked her way up and down my dick. Soon, the girls got the idea to switch back and forth between them. The feeling of them sucking my dick and balls at the same time was the best feeling ever.

Looking over at the bed, I saw Kate laid down and Vanessa on top with her ass pointed towards me. The two got into a sixty-nine position and I watched Kate start licking and eating out Vanessa's pussy. And judging by Kate's reaction, Vanessa was doing the same to her.

Soon the room was filled with the sounds of Mary and Sarah sucking my dick and Kate and Vanessa moaning and crying and eating each other out. I had a hard time focusing, I didn't know where to look; at the best friend sucking my dick, or the sisters eating each other's pussy. Finally looking at how wet Vanessa's pussy was getting, I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled away from Mary and Sarah and walked over to Vanessa. Kate saw me as I got behind Vanessa. I rubbed my dick up and down her wet pussy and slowly pushed the tip into her. Vanessa stopped and looked back at me as I pushed more into her.

Vanessa was very tight, but slowly, I punched past her hymen with a quick push, which made her scream and cry. I stopped to give her time, before I started working my way in and out of her. A small amount of her blood was covering my dick, as I finally pushed all of me into her. Her hot, wet pussy felt wonderful, as I started picking up my speed. I heard a moan from behind me and looked back to see Mary sucking on Sarah's large tits and playing with her pussy.

Kate's tongue was licking my dick as I was going back and forth into her sister. As I continued, I felt Vanessa's pussy lockdown on my dick and she screamed and she came. I was sent into overdrive and went harder into her and after a severe, hard thrust, I slammed into her and I filled her pussy with my seed. I stayed there, feeling her pussy pulsing around me. As it stopped, I slowly pulled out of her and looked down at Kate's open mouth, licking every last drop of both our juices that were dripping out; I grabbed my dick and slid it into her mouth to let her suck it clean.

I sat down next to them and watched the show on the floor, as Mary and Sarah kissed and played with each other's pussy. I saw that my dick was still hard. I got on the floor between Sarah's legs and made my way into her. I pushed into her hard and fast, getting all of me into her, ripping her hymen and making her scream into Mary's mouth from the pain. I started to fuck Sarah slowly; I took her tits in my hand playing with her large nipples, her breasts were very soft. I took one into my mouth and sucked and licked her nipple, as I played with the other.

I told Mary to get up and sit on Sarah's face so she could eat her out, to get her ready for me next. I fucked Sarah hard for a good twenty minutes before I felt myself getting closer. I went even harder and as I started shooting my hot seed into her, Sarah started crying out louder and louder as it pushed her into a third orgasm. When I pulled out from Sarah, Mary got between her legs to lick up her pussy juice and my cum that slowly oozed out of her friend's pussy.

12