The Celestials Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to get some water, but a weird liquid came out instead. I took a drink and it didn't have a taste, but I felt rehydrated so I didn't question it. As I got back, I saw that Sarah and Vanessa were about to pass out.

I finished my drink and laid down on the bed next to Kate, and told Mary it was her turn. Mary got up, walked over to me, and got on the bed with Kate watching. Mary looked shy as she placed her legs over both sides of me. Kate reached down, and grabbed my hard cock, and lined it up to her little sister's pussy. Mary slowly lowered herself inch by inch, until she pushed me past her hymen. She let out a small cry and moan, impaled on my dick, she placed her hand on my hard chest and slowly started moving up and down. I reached up, cupped her tits and played with her nipples. As she started getting into a good rhythm, I grabbed her hips and held on. As time passed, we both got close; I announced that was going to come, and she started going faster and faster.

I felt my cock pulsing inside her and I started shooting rope after rope of my hot seed into her, pushing her into another orgasm; Mary fell onto me breathing heavily, then rolled into Kate's arms.

Kate held her little sister for a while, before she released Mary and got between my legs, took my cock into her mouth, then sucked me clean and hard again. She gave me a wicked smile and asked if it was finally her turn. I laughed and told her to get on. Kate was about to lower herself down, when I told her to turn around; I wanted to see her ass going up and down on me. Kate did as I asked, and slowly lowered down on me. I watched her work herself up and down on my hard dick. I took hold of her ass and spread her big, juicy ass apart, showing me her dark-pink asshole and she worked my cock in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

Kate went faster and faster as she was getting closer to her second orgasm of the night. I smacked her ass on each cheek as she came. I rolled us over so that Kate was laying on her stomach with her ass raised up in front of me. I hammered into her as fast as I could before I started coming inside her.

I pulled out of Kate and laid down in the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep. Throughout the next several hours, I woke to one or more of the girls working my cock awake. I finally got up and made myself some food.

After relaxing and eating more than I normally do, I walked back to the room and looked at my four naked wives, sleeping next to each other. Looking at the four beautiful, naked women; I was, again, filled with lust. Growing up, I never had the opportunity to be with a woman, and I was going to make up for it. I started going from one to the other, awakening them and taking my pleasure as I went. I started back with Vanessa; after coming and resting, I moved to Sarah; then Mary; and finally, Kate. As I got done and felt rested enough, I started back on them again and again. At some point, their bodies had had enough; it was like fucking a rag-doll, they lay there asleep and I had to stop.

Chapter 5. Awakening My Lineage

I woke up the next day, with all four girls still asleep next to each other. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my business and to take a shower, or what they considered a shower, it was more like a vapor mist coming down and cleaning my body. I remember what Kate told me about the nanobots in my body and made it so that I, too, was hairless from the neck down. Once the nanobots finished, I looked at myself and ran my hands over my body. I felt so smooth and without any hair, my muscles look even better.

I sat down at the table with my food. Vanessa was the first to wake up and joined me at the table. She walked out of the bedroom slowly with her hand on her stomach. She sat down with a bowl of paste and some liquid drink that everyone drinks. And started to eat. I asked if she wanted some of my food. She told me the bowl of paste had enough nutrients for a whole day and the nanobots will use it to help her recover in a shorter period if she eats it.

I had so many questions from the last two days of being awake. "Can I ask you some questions I have?"

Looking up at me, she told me, "Yes."

"Vanessa, how is it that we can talk to each other? and why is it that everyone has a name from Earth?"

"That's simple, your PAA makes it so that you can understand any language, to you we speak the language of your world, but to us, you speak the language of our world. Words get translated so that you can understand it."

That made sense. "Last night, how was I able to have sex so many times? That's not normal; it was like every time I got done, I was ready to go again and again. And if you girls hadn't passed out, I am sure we would be having sex now."

"The only thing I can think of is when you underwent treatment when you came here, you got enhanced to give you a longer life, more stamina and strength, and a quicker recovery for any time you may get hurt. And the warrior's lineage that you have also given your body more stamina and strength and recovery among other things. So that you can fight longer without needing food or rest. Your body is different from ours; I think it had different effects on you. Your world's gravity is stronger than ours, and your skin is thicker. I saw that when I took the blood sample; what would have made most cry out in pain, didn't even hurt you."

The only thing I was thinking was, did they make me Superman, or something? Whatever it was, I was more than happy with it, and couldn't wait to see what else I could do.

Looking at her eating and drinking brought another question to mind I had last night. "Does your world not have normal food or water? And what is up with the shower?"

She got a little sad with that question. "Before the war, we had lots of food and fresh water all over our world. But now, water is only for special occasions, and is very limited on our world. And so growing food is difficult. We have made it so that most of our food and drink are made up of all the nutrients we need, but it is not made of any real food."

Wow, that war had fucked up their world in more ways than I could have thought of. "Don't you have any people with a lineage like mine, to make food or water?"

"Males and females have different lineages in my world. Males can only pass down to their sons, and females to their daughters. Agriculture and making water is only passed on to males, and it has been lost for a long time with most of the male lineage in my world."

Well fuck, I guess it was a good thing they found me when they did; otherwise, they would be fucked in the long run. "So with the lineages I have, if I can learn how to use it when I get to your world, I can ask for anything I want, from making water and food, to making the deserts into forests again."

Vanessa stopped eating. She looked at me like she only then realized that I had the two most important lineages for her people to get back mostly everything that they last in the war. Finding a male to help repopulate her world was the most important thing for them at that moment, they could survive with paste and whatever that drink was. But to have real food and water again, her people would do anything for that. And if I could make her world the paradise it was before the war, it would make me the most important person in her world. Fuck being a king, I would be a GOD to them.

Vanessa told me that learning to use my lineage was easy. All lineages have the memory of their father passed down onto it, and all I had to do was access it. She told me to put my hand on the proof of inheritance and focus on it.

I deactivated my suit and sat there naked and looked at the four symbols that were on my body. I put my hand on the lineage of the Forest and focused on it. It grew warm and started to glow bright, and like she said, the knowledge and understanding of how to use it came to me in an instant.

As it stopped, I felt power rushing through me like I never felt before. I moved to the other symbol tattoos and one by one, it did the same thing. I had awakened the powers of my lineages, and understood how to use them like they had been there my whole life.

I needed to test this out. But I couldn't make a forest or a field of food grow on the ship. I looked at the empty bowl and glass that held Vanessa's food and drink. I moved them closer to me and put my hand over the glass without much thought. The glass quickly filled up with water.

I handed it over to Vanessa and she, at first, took a small sip and then quickly finished the rest of it. She had a look of satisfaction as she put the glass down. I filled it back up and she drank it all again.

Vanessa was crying as she drank the water. She told me that the last time she had water was more than 150 years ago, and it was a small amount. And most of the people on the ship hadn't even had a taste of water in their lives. I laughed and told her that from now on, my wives will have as much water as they can drink.

Now for the next test, I put my hand over the bowl which was filled with dirt and grass; then several small trees started to grow to about four inches tall; it looked like a small forest.

Vanessa told me maybe we shouldn't let too many people know that I had awakened my powers until we returned to her world. I thought about it; then asked her, if others knew about it, wouldn't it only make them want to offer more, for me to consider them for a wife. Vanessa said I was right, that I would get an increase in the offerings, if the others realized it.

I started to hear the other girls were waking up. I went and got a large pitcher and five glasses and a tray. I filled the glasses and pitcher with water, and walked into the bedroom. I handed the girls the glasses and they started to drink.

Kate stopped after the first sip and looked at the glass. Mary and Sarah finished theirs and told me it was delicious. They asked if this was a drink from Earth. All Kate said was, "Water," and the other two looked at her as she finished her glass. Everyone looked at their glass and put their hands to their lips. Kate looked at Vanessa and asked where she got so much water from out here.

Normally, a glass this size with water would cost five hundred high-quality stones in their world. And I had a whole pitcher filled with it.

Vanessa pulled out the bowl with the trees from behind her back and showed the girls. They all quickly come around to look and feel it.

Kate looked at me and knew right away. "You have awakened your powers." Everyone looked at me. Kate was happy and hugged and kissed me.

Thank you for taking time out to read my story I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it...

12