The Centaur & Her Princess Ch. 04

Story Info
Reva takes care of her bitch's problems.
4.5k words
4.58
9.9k
26
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

As the Crown Princess' personal bodyguard, Reva was afforded certain privileges. Her own personal armory, for instance. Not that she needed much space beyond a weapon rack and a place to store her formal armor. It belonged to another knight before her; his furniture still sat in there, as she had never cared quite enough to have it removed.

Reva didn't need to be there to watch over Kyrie with Varled and Monessa, two harmless nobles. Confident that the palace guards could handle any problems that arose, she had settled in alongside the previous knight's workbench to polish and sharpen her various weapons of war.

It felt a bit silly. She really should have just gotten a workbench.

Actually, she was sure that it was a bit silly. A mirror dominated one wall, and she could full well see how silly it was. She looked like an adult sitting at a toddler's table. Not like anyone is going to see this, the centaur thought to herself with a shake of her head, her long red hair pulled up in a loose tail just for convenience's sake. In another hour or so, she'd gather her things and head back to Kyrie's room. The rest of the night? Something with her cock. She'd decide what later.

Reva's head snapped up when the door creaked open, her eyes already narrowed. Nobody entered her armory. It was her private space, the one place she could get away from everything and just enjoy a bit of peace and solitude. Though she loved her bitch dearly, sometimes she needed a little respite from her along with every other human in the castle. Sometimes she just needed to be a centaur without worrying about their bullshit.

Her squire, maybe? She had set him up with a fool's errand that morning to keep him out of her hair. Perhaps he managed to finish it, or realized what it was.

No. No, the golden head slowly peeking through the doorway was definitely her bitch. Reva snorted in exasperation and glanced down at her claymore, her work half finished. With the princess here, she was unlikely to complete it.

"Come in," she grunted as she set aside her rag and propped the blade up against the wall. She turned and folded her arms under her bare breasts, frowning faintly as Kyrie moved tip toed ever so delicately into the room. Better my bitch than my squire, Reva thought to herself and then gave her head a little shake. There was probably a good reason for Kyrie being here, and it wouldn't do to discourage her bitch's good behavior.

That's weird. Kyrie was wearing a guard's cloak, her face flushed with... something Reva couldn't quite put her finger on. Something was wrong. For a moment, her mind went to the worst, that there had been an attack while she was away, that some brave guard had the quick wit to disguise the princess and buy her time to steal away. Her frown grew and she started to rise, stopping just short of really moving her legs.

For one thing, there was a fair chance that any ordinary assassin attacking Kyrie would end up getting struck by a flailing or panicking princess and learn firsthand how strong she, and every other woman with amazon blood, was. Reva could picture a confused Kyrie trying to wake up the assassin after such an accident, though she wasn't sure the princess was quite that naive... not that she was about to rule out the possibility.

Secondly, Reva recognized the way Kyrie was almost panting, her bright blue eyes just a bit glassy in their lack of focus. The way the heir to the empire was subconsciously swaying her hips, standing with her thighs tight together. Kyrie wasn't in any real danger.

Her bitch was a bitch in need, desperate for Reva's cock to take over her world, and her bitch knew exactly what to do. First, she removed her cloak and dropped it to the side.

Again? Exasperation bubbled up in Reva as she noticed the large dark splotches staining Kyrie's top. She had just milked the bimbo last night, and she was already leaking again! Absolutely unbelievable. Not that she was going to complain, but Gods, it could get to be a problem.

Kyrie almost hovered in place, waiting for Reva's permission, her face flush with arousal. Reva half-turned herself and clicked her tongue. "Here, slut. Come here and get your milky tits dealt with."

The royal bitch brightened up, the somewhat desperate look on her face cracked wide open by her beaming smile as she happily sank to her knees, crawling forth on soft, graceful hands that only knew one job in her young life, pleasuring her mistress' cock.

Reva began to properly rise then, her pride apparent in her smirk. Part of her loved Kyrie, of course, had loved Kyrie before any of this happened. There was another element to it now though, a feeling of superiority that came with having the future queen of the Empire a slave to her cock. She almost felt more dragon than centaur, the princess the clear prize of her abstract hoard.

Could a centaur swagger? Not exactly, but Reva's slight sway as she clopped forward a step was close enough. Her equine cock, now unsheathed, hung proudly as the akhina crawled beneath her mistress and rose to her knees, worshipfully kissing and cleaning the underside of her meaty cock. Her hands lifted to do the only job they knew, and from there Kyrie moved along to Reva's weighty testicles, dotting them with kisses from her royal lips as she waited, lest she bring forth her mistress' fury.

"Speak," Reva grunted.

"Thank you, mistress." Kyrie's voice was hot and breathy, running her fingers over Reva's furry underbelly in supplication. "Your bitch's tits need to be emptied. She's so full," the princess moaned. Her fingers trailed back to Reva's cock, cradling it like a holy object. "Please," she begged, her lips back to Reva's balls. In all her life, no one but Reva had ever been so cruel to her, so incredibly rude, treating her like something lower than a beggar.

She loved it.

Kyrie couldn't see Reva fold her arms as she was, kneeling beneath her and peppering the centaur's cock with affection. But she could hear the silence and she could feel her pussy grow wetter for it, grazing her fingers down to her mistress' scrotum, treating them like a goblet of the gods' wine.

To her? They more or less were. Her pussy dripped and dripped on the floor, hungry for something to fill it.

"Please," she whispered against them, not quite as desperate for relief from her milk-filled tits than she was to get fucked by Reva's wonderful cock right afterwards. She wanted to empty her mistress' hefty orbs straight into her. "Please, please, please, mistress. Please milk me."

Reva finally grunted and then snorted, unfolding her arms. "Take off your top, come out and stand up," she demanded, and her bitch was all too happy to scramble out, preening proud and straight with her mother's gift practically ripped off in her haste to do as she was bid. The centaur reached out to heft one of Kyrie's bared breasts in her hands, rough with a knight's calluses, frowning down at the little white trail of milk dripping down her bitch's royal tit.

"You obscene slut," Reva sneered as she squeezed her slut's full, needy tit. "Do you think I have nothing better to do than tend to a sow?" she demanded, squeezing the softness with malice. An ordinary person, a human, would only be able to cup the princess' bosom, but they were perfect handfuls for Reva's hands. Her forcefulness brought out a fresh trickle of milk. The centaur released it and flicked her wrist, slapping lightly across her bitch's tit with a loud clap of hard flesh on soft.

It made Kyrie gasp out in aroused discomfort. Instead of flinching back from the strike she leaned forward after it, her hands unconsciously coming to rest flat on Reva's well-defined abs; her fingers curled and her carefully manicured nails dug into her mistress' skin when the centaur slapped her other tit. She felt no shame, only devotion, her eyes closing as she fell into a reverie, joyous to wait for what she would be given and eager for the reward she knew would be coming soon after.

"Well?" Reva barked at her, and Kyrie's reverie shattered as her mistress seized her by the neck, her eyes flaring wide open in alarm as she felt her throat tighten, her breathing made so abruptly more difficult. Her heart thundered in her chest. Kyrie was not a small woman, but Reva made her feel tiny, made Kyrie feel the danger that she protected her from for years now. The royal bitch felt panic, but it was truly momentary and born from her surprise.

If Kyrie's mistress wanted her to gasp and rasp for breath, she would gladly fight for it, just as she would gladly do anything else Reva expected of her.

Besides, she was used to worse. Centaur cock did far more to obstruct her breathing than a hand around her throat, and she took that at least twice a day. Once before breakfast, once before bed, and usually one more time between, not to mention the times she took it in her whorish royal pussy or her bitch ass. Like her throat, they now existed for the joy of worshipping her mistress' cock. Everything else was secondary.

All she could think of was her love for Reva. Reva's cock. Reva's cum. Was she saying something?

"Well, slut?" Reva asked, leaning her face in close to Kyrie's. Her other hand grabbed her ass and she hoisted the Crown Princess into the air, pliant to her mistress' wishes and dangling. "Do you think I have nothing better to do than milk you?" she asked with a devilish sneer, fully intending to tap the proverbial kegs in due time. Just not until she had rendered the woman she was honorbound to protect a mewling, helpless slut in terrible need.

It wasn't quite reaching Kyrie, though, her eyelids low as she stared at the features of Reva's face. Reva was her life now; when she slept, she dreamed of Reva while her cock softened in her ass or her cum oozed out of her pussy. When she closed her eyes and let her mind wander, she saw Reva's cock and knew even if they were feet apart in public or separated by the breadth of the capital, it would be ready for her.

And sometimes she saw Reva's face, so close to hers. Sometimes she'd imagine Reva kissing her like she saw her mother kiss so many different people before, fierce and possessive like a conqueror laying claim. Claim over her fellow amazons, claim over whatever citizen caught her eye...

Her heart was still beating hard. These days, with her akhina duties, she was rarely face to face with Reva. Always beneath, always at her cock. But in that moment she knew what she wanted; she wanted it more than she wanted her cock or to have her tits milked.

"Mistress," Kyrie tried to gasp, and Reva's sneer faded, concerned that for once she might have gone too far. Concern took over the centaur's lovely face as she let her grip loosen, though her fingers didn't fall away. What would she do if she had fucked everything up?

"Oh, mistress," Kyrie was breathless. She didn't sound hurt, an immense relief to her mistress, her bodyguard, her chivalrous knight. Before Reva had a chance to do anything else, the princess pushed herself forward, swinging her hips up with an amazon's natural athleticism. Her legs hooked up and over the centaur's lower body, ankles crossing just where her horse and human halves separated. The future queen's pussy drooled with need as she pressed it right against Reva's muscular midsection, subconscious bucks grinding her against them for her own selfish pleasure; the hands that had been curled up against them prior shot up and over the centaur's supple breasts and hard nipples, clasping behind Reva's neck. She clung.

All of this took place in the course of a moment. The hand Reva had on Kyrie's throat was left empty and pushed aside, practically hanging in the air. Kyrie's proud mistress was left in baffled silence at this sudden assertiveness by her bitch, who now had her face right up against hers.

All in the course of a moment.

In the next, Kyrie was molding herself against Reva in a way that just felt right to her, in a way that made her feel as complete as their first fuck did. Their breasts, fantasized over by so much of the capital's residents, pushed together as Kyrie went to mold her face to Reva's, too. The way their lips came together was like two halves finally meeting.

Kyrie had kissed Reva dozens if not hundreds of times now, but never above her human waist. Always her cock, always her balls, always her underbelly. She was unfamiliar with what two mouths did to one another, and clumsy in trying to figure it out, yet so eager and full of love for it.

She didn't want to conquer her mistress, though. She wanted to be conquered. For her part, the kiss was almost shy. Her mistress would do as she always did, wouldn't she? Wouldn't she conquer Kyrie as she had so many times before?

Reva did not conquer Kyrie's mouth, caught so far off guard that she returned the kiss in kind, shy and gentle in a mirror of how Kyrie attacked her. Something about it felt terribly perverse; the two fucked multiple times a day, and though Kyrie often and earnestly declared her love, it was never soft nor gentle. The princess was unmistakably Reva's bitch, and Reva treated her in fitting fashion: demeaning, degrading, humiliating her.

Yet there they were, kissing like two innocent virgins exploring forbidden romance, unaware of the reality of sex.

One part of that, just how wrong it felt, made Reva acutely aware of how hard her cock had become. Kyrie was her first real fuck, and she treated her like the prostitutes who had sucked her centaur cock off before or used their tits to pleasure her. Months later, this was their first kiss. It had her red hot in the face, blushing in her fluster.

The other part of that, the audacity her bitch had in forcing this on her, made her seething mad. That was the part that led to it ending, to Reva's hand grabbing Kyrie's neck and practically prying her mouth off of Reva's. The centaur's nostrils flared over the indignity. "What," she growled, "do you think you're doing, you bird-brained bimbo?"

The kiss had affected Kyrie just as powerfully, of course, but where Reva was angry, Kyrie was elated. Her mouth hung slightly open, her eyes dreamy. Though she had wanted Reva to conquer her in the kiss, she felt utter bliss from what she had gotten. Her hips continued their slow grind against Reva's toned stomach.

Her answers to these questions always reflected what she considered her true position, always demeaning herself as Reva's bitch. This time, she was a little more honest. "Loving you," she panted.

"You stupid bitch," Reva snapped back, words that would strike anyone else like a brick in the face. Kyrie knew that, but to her they were praise, confirmation that she was a good little akhina. Her dreamy smile was practically lovey-dovey now, eyes closing. The smile only broke when her eyes snapped open at Reva shoving her up against the wall.

"It's not your job to love me," Reva sneered. Oh, how Kyrie loved that sneer. The smooth, soft skin of the princess' back was practically scrubbed against the wall as Reva pushed her up it, face about level with the princess' heaving bosom. Though her leaking nipples had dried up, the evidence of her lactation was still there, plain as day, and her slutty nipples were clearly primed to give more.

"Yes, mistress," Kyrie gasped, her legs squeezing around Reva's torso. "It isn't your bitch's job to love you. Your bitch loves your cock so much," she breathed out without prompting. Reva liked that.

It didn't make her any less angry, though. A bitter part of Reva wanted to send Kyrie out just like this, half-naked and wanton. Leaving her horny, spared a proper fucking, would be a true punishment. That part of Reva was overpowered by the part of Reva that loved her bitch's milk.

"You're never going to do that again," Reva told Kyrie, green eyes glaring into blue ones before she lowered her head and locked her mouth around the princess' royal tit, her hot tongue laving over Kyrie's stiff nipple and lapping at what milk was already there waiting for her.

As her mistress sucked, Kyrie finally slowed her grinding, sparing Reva from her belly getting any slicker with her wetness. She closed her eyes as well and sighed out, tilting her head back against the stone wall, her hair flattening out against it like a gold coronet. Though she was still anticipating the fucking she knew she had earned, sating her mistress' thirst always made her feel serene.

Reva suckled away, her hand on Kyrie flattening on her shoulder instead of her neck. The taste of her bitch's milk was indescribable, sweet in a way that almost tickled her tongue on its way through her mouth and down her throat. She was vaguely aware that the amazons were rumored to have divine bodies, and sometimes she thought that might be it, that her slut's royal milk was truly godly.

That thought did more to mend her ego than Kyrie's begging.

When she had her fill from one tit, she went to the other, enjoying the way Kyrie's hands scratched through her wild red hair to get at her scalp without dwelling on it. It happened every time. The first time, she got irate. Kyrie was her bitch, and if someone in their 'relationship' was going to be rubbing heads, it would be her. Yet it kept happening, with the royal bitch seemingly oblivious to her subconscious movements. Reva had come to like it. It was always a peaceful moment.

The peace ended when the centaur finished on the other nipple and left it, licking her lips and lifting her head, resting her brow against Kyrie's. She once again wore the cruel sneer that Kyrie loved so much.

"So you like kissing now, akhina?"

Kyrie bit her bottom lip and nodded, quickly remembering that a bitch like her was to respond properly and clearly. "Yes, mistress. Your bitch loves kissing." Feeling brave, she said more. "Your bitch loves kissing. Please, mistress, kiss your bitch."

That was exactly what Reva intended to do, though she wouldn't show her intention on her face. "If you ever do something like that again, you won't ever be kissed again. Do you understand that, akhina?" the 'chivalrous' knight growled. Her hand under Kyrie's ass slid over. The princess gasped as she felt two fingers press against the entrance to her ass, them alone thicker than any human cock, though nowhere near the size of the one she loved so dearly.

"Yes," Kyrie moaned out, gasping again as she felt a third finger begin to stretch her out. "Yes, mistress. Your bitch will never do it again," she promised, though she was sure she would.

When Reva kissed her again, there was nothing passive or shy about it, taking her mouth while fingering her ass. It was everything Kyrie could have wanted, at least in that long moment. When it ended, the conquering centaur pulled back and left a breathless Kyrie to wonder why she was lowering her mouth to the princess' breasts again.

The knight kissed and sucked her nipples again, though not for any royal or divine milk. She sucked to mark her bitch's tits as property, and she sucked for the sake of leaving them sore and tender with bruises as punishment. The Crown Bitch cried out several times in mixed pain and pleasure. At the end, she cried out in dismay.

That had nothing to do with the hickeys now marking her tits, and much more to do with Reva leaving her ass empty. Not that she would be left waiting for long. Growling with a pent up need, Reva reached aside and knocked her blade off the workbench and other implements with a sweep of her arm, all but throwing Kyrie down on it.

Though the princess gasped with surprise, she knew what she needed to do, stretching herself out and lifting her hips to present both her whorish holes to her mistress. Reva delivered a harsh smack across her royal bottom before grabbing the workbench and yanking it away from the wall, ignoring Kyrie's squeal as the princess clung to it, keeping herself ready.

niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers
12