The Centaur & Her Princess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite their differences in size and shape, Reva had gotten quite good at blindly taking her bitch. It helped that in any given circumstance, neither of them cared which hole the centaur claimed. What mattered was that she took it, and that she took it without mercy. "Keep quiet," she growled down at Kyrie, who obediently moved her arm around and bit down on the side of her forearm to keep herself muffled, as she had been trained to do.

The royal bitch bit herself hard seconds later as Reva's equine cock speared into her sodden pussy. It didn't stop her from screaming out, only muffling her primal wail. It should have been full of discomfort and pain, but between the effects of the centaur cum she was so addicted to and her amazon heritage, she could truly take Reva's pounding.

Any thoughts Kyrie had in her head were pushed out further and further each time Reva rammed herself home in her bitch's royal, loyal pussy. The blonde bimbo knew that she could live forever and never find anything quite so perfect as her mistress' cock, with her mistress' cum being a close second. Her fuck tunnel clung so incredibly tight to it that Reva had a harder time pulling out than pushing back in; she had taken the time to train her bitch to clench her muscles in time with her cock. She took to it readily.

"This," Reva grunted as she pumped her horse cock into Kyrie's wet vise over and over again, "is what you were made for, you know." The centaur had started playing with her own tits, but as she continued she dragged her hands up her chest, raking her fingers into her hair. From the waist up, she was the very picture of a powerful woodland nymph riding a hard won fuck, utterly sensual. Her lower half matched her aggression perfectly.

"This right here," Reva continued, and Kyrie couldn't stop her eyes from rolling back as the words and the cock she worshipped drove her into a convulsing orgasm. "You weren't made to be Queen. You were made to be a slut for centaur cock," she grunted again. "For no greater purpose than to give me something to squeeze my cock in, and that's all you're good for. Isn't it? Speak, bitch."

Reva knew better. Of course Kyrie was born to be queen, and she really shouldn't be screaming it out in this part of the castle. The centaur trusted the thick walls enough that she didn't care in the midst of their passionate fuck.

Kyrie abandoned her improvised gag at once, screaming out the answer she knew her mistress wanted. It was desperate, rushed, and once she said the key word she simply continued screaming her pleasure. "Yes, mistress! Your bitch is only good for your cock!"

"That's a good bitch," Reva grinned, basking in the power she felt. Her eyes aimed down, where she could barely see Kyrie's stretched out arms poke out from under her and over the workbench. For a second, she wished she could see what her royal slut looked like. It was the one problem with being a centaur; she couldn't see what her cock did to her bitch in the moment, a thought that often crossed her mind.

It took her a second to remember the wide mirror in the room; the centaurs didn't keep them in their villages, considering them vain and foolish. Feeling a thrill rise in her, Reva glanced sidelong at it and caught her profile just as another orgasm started to rack the princess' perfect body with terrible shudders, her hands dragging back to the table, fingers scratching and pounding pitifully on it with crying joy.

Reva fucking loved it, and paired with the spasmatic clenching it shot through her bitch's pussy, it pushed her over the edge. She let out an animalistic grunt as she began to fill up the princess with her spunk, pulling out halfway through her orgasm to shower the bitch's ass and back with her cum.

With Kyrie still shivering pitifully from her overwhelming orgasm, Reva took a few steps back and leaned down to roughly flip her over. The almost insensate princess barely reacted to that, but she yowled out in pain when her mistress slapped her bruised tits and forced her glassy eyes into focus on her mistress.

"Legs up," Reva snarled, and soon she was plowing Kyrie's royal ass.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

It was another hour before Reva moved off her slut, stretching mightily and grinning lazily as she took in her handiwork. Kyrie was better glazed than any sweetcake the centaur had ever seen, and the citizens of the Cesta Empire did love their glazed sweetcakes. Centaur cum stained her belly and breasts, her face and thighs. It leaked from her ass and pussy and dribbled down her chin, face well-painted. Kyrie had entered with picture perfect hair, but it was a wild mess now with very white highlights.

Radiant, Reva reminded herself as she watched her bitch lay there recovering with a dumb smile on her face, absently massaging her mistress' spunk into her skin.

Kyrie started to blink hard, as though trying to clear a fleck of cum from her long eyelashes. "Reva," she said, voice weak from her screaming -- thankfully, the walls were in fact thick enough to block it out. "I'm supposed to be meeting with my mother."

That wiped Reva's grin away. "Oh, fuck."

"Do you think that I look presentable?" Kyrie asked as she slowly pushed back on one hand to get in an upright position, still blinking cum away as she looked towards the centaur.

Reva could feel her cock stir again. Nothing brought it to life quite like Kyrie's .. 'unique' mixture of innocence and debauchery.

She imagined the Queen's wrath, and the thought of the luscious amazon on the warpath did little to soften her. Even so, she still stared at Kyrie, flabbergasted by the question. "You must be the stupidest slut in the world."

The Crown Bitch started giggling as she sank back down, scooping some cum away from her navel to slide in her mouth. She was high out of her mind on centaur spunk, pupils unmistakably dilated.


12