The Centaur Ranch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girls were sitting on the floor, their legs outstretched, their backs against the wire fencing, as they were chained to it from their belts. Their faces had a cow-like expression, Ms. Hsin thought, and in fact the comparison was not out of place: they were simply there, waiting for God knows what, as their locked pussies slowly let out the substance they were expected to produce. Ms. Hsin sighed and sat down; there was nothing to do but wait until the scientists decided to bring that torture to an end.

She stayed locked for three whole days. Every time that Linda came to feed the guests of the cage, she implored her to open the belt, but the answer was always the same: "Please understand, Ms. Hsin: we have to collect your scent for the experiment." On the third day, Sean came into the cage and said:

"Up, everybody! Collect time! You too, Ms. Hsin!"

She stood up and turned her back to the man, as the other girls were doing. Sean cuffed their hands to the wire fencing and opened their belts; then he scooped carefully their labia and put the scent into labeled flasks. Ms. Hsin moaned as the spatula rubbed her swollen labia; then she moaned louder as Sean slid his finger into her slit and turned it inside. He approached the end of the measurer to her clit and read the scale: the woman was on fire, her body shaking from unsatisfied lust.

"Very good, Ms. Hsin! You have given a good amount of cream."

"Please, Mr. Parker, please!! I need some relief..."

Sean slapped her ass slightly.

"You certainly do, Ms. Hsin! And you will have some... Maybe from one of our ebony volunteers?" He went to the girl who was linked to Ms. Hsin collar and uncuffed her hands. The chain that bound them was long enough to allow her to kneel under the woman's body; he motioned for her to do so, and said:

"Now you lick Ms. Hsin until she is fully satisfied, will you?"

The girl put her tongue to the woman's clit and started licking and sucking it. Ms. Hsin opened her legs wide and felt the marvelous touch of the black girl's tongue on her; she came one, two, three times in a row, her body shaking with pleasure as the pent-up tension flowed away. The girl continued to please her until she asked her to stop; she felt as the tip of the measurer touched her clit, and heard Sean's calm voice:

"It reads one, so you must be ok now. Please let me rub your labia with some of Linda's scent; now we want to see how a white woman's substance affects you." In fact, he knew that it would not have the same effect as either the centauress' or the black girls', because James had had Beau take some of Linda's secretion, and had discovered that she was not aroused by it. He just wanted her locked for some days more, for the sheer pleasure of seeing her among the black girls, belted and collared as she were one of them.

"When are you releasing me from this place?" asked Ms. Hsin as she felt the cold metal stem of the belt on her pussy again.

"Oh, just some more days. Then we will check you again and the experiment will be over. I have to thank you for your kind co-operation, Ms. Hsin. You are being really helpful, and I will make a good discount on the price of the centaurs you are taking with you."

He caressed her nipples and hooked the chain from her belt to the wire fencing again. Then he released her hands and took out the chain from her collar, letting her free from the black girl, who was by now also duly attached by her wrists to the wire fencing.

"I have to ask you a favor, ladies. We have seen that the belt helps you to produce secretion, but not at a good enough speed. We will try another method, one that has proved efficacious both with a girl like you and with the centauresses. Please keep your legs open; I will insert a ring on your labia that can be remotely controlled, so as to increase your lust."

The girls protested against that, but Sean was very firm. He spread anesthetic on their labia and pierced them one after another; then he calibrated the rings to medium vibration, put the belts on them, clasped the locks and attached the chains to the wire fencing. The girls felt their labia swelling and become moist, the liquid slowly forming on them; they tried unsuccessfully to insert their fingers under the belt to alleviate the tickling sensation, but they were snugly placed. Their faces contorted in lust, they sat down and watched as Sean left the cage.

27. A tour for Ms. Hsin

Ms. Hsin sat there for the next two or three days. There was a clear difference in her pussy sensations from what she had experienced the previous days: she did not feel the itching and tickling, she was not aroused as she had been before. She was in fact feeling her usual self, only that she was wearing a chastity belt and was attached by a chain from it to a cage. Of course, she felt a bit aroused at the sight of the naked ebony girls, who were having a very hard time under their belts. The scientists would come every three or four hours to activate the rings, then would wait for about half an hour and would scoop the abundant juices from the girls' succulent pussies. Then they would leave them resting for another period, and the whole procedure began again.

The girls were exhausted and irritable, as their tension was not relieved; but the men and that pretty, pretty girl seemed not to notice that. They just cuffed their hands behind their backs or to the bars that were attached to the wire fencing, took the belts off and scooped the juices from the dripping pussies, as if the girls were a new sort of cow being milked.

At those times, Ms. Hsin wanted to be free and taste those perfect bodies, or make one of the girls lick her to full pleasure. But that had to wait; she answered politely to the questions that Linda would put to her, as to how she was feeling. She had been measured once or twice a day, but the instrument did not go beyond three.

"This is because she is aroused by the sight of these hot Afros," said James as they were going out of the cage on the afternoon of the third day. "It has no effect on her, as I had imagined."

"Then we could release her," Ms. Hsin said Linda's voice saying as they left the room the cage was in.

"Yes, and you too," replied James. "Now we know what we needed to know: it is only the black girls and the black centauresses who produce the active principle. Neither yours nor the Chinese woman's had any effect on Beau or on each other."

Linda's eyes glared with pleasure. She had been locked for almost a month. It had been very hard; she had grown accustomed to it, but she wanted her freedom again. She yearned to be with her beloved Missanga, Mukamba and Tonga, and even with the petite Oriental lady. She watched eagerly as James took the key to her belt from a drawer and handed it to her; she lowered her pants, opened the lock and let the belt fall on the ground. She touched her labia with her finger, feeling the wonderful sensation of having again them at her disposal.

"I should have taken some advantage of your rosy ass as you were still belted," James joked. Linda threw him a cold glance; she had not forgotten the way he had profited from her condition to penetrate her behind almost every day during those weeks.

"Now please go and release our client," James said. "I suppose you are going to the stables at once, aren't you?"

Linda laughed.

"Any problem with that?"

"No, of course not," quipped the biologist.

"And the ebonies? Are they to stay with the rings and the belts?"

"Oh, Sean wishes so. I have dispatched a good amount of their juice to California, to be compared to the tauresses'. It seems that Sean wants them to help in the house, but they are to stay ringed, and ... producing as needed." His mouth opened into a grin as he said that.

"But will they accept this? The contract was just for the experiment," said Linda.

"Of course, those who want to leave will be allowed to," retorted James. "But I think Sean will offer them good wages. They are healthy, and, with the rings turned on for some hours every day, we can expect a steady production of cream. So, in fact, they will be paid with what he reaps from their pussies, and whatever is left will be net profit."

Linda shook her head. That was Sean: always thinking of a good manner to make money. She entered the cage and said to Ms. Hsin:

"Please stand up. The experiment is over."

"Oh, thank God! I was becoming wary of all this."

"You have been very helpful, Ms. Hsin." She unlocked her belt and took her to an adjoining room.

"Your clothes are in that cupboard; you sure want to have a good bath, so please use the bathroom that is behind that door. There are towels, soap and all the items you need to come back to civilization."

As she emerged from her bath, Ms. Hsin was feeling very good. She wanted to conclude her business and leave. At the office, Sean was sending some e-mails. He lifted his head and greeted her:

"Good afternoon, Ms. Hsin. What can we do for you?"

"I want to finish the business I came for," she said. "Do you have the price for the colts?"

Sean looked discreetly at her crotch and smiled. "What a pity that she is a Lesbian," he thought. "She has quite a tight pussy under those pants."

"Yes, let me see here... You want four colts, right? The total value will be... one hundred and five thousand dollars. It would be one hundred and ten, but I took off five thousand as you were so cooperative these last few days." He watched as she took a checkbook from her purse. Linda had made the addition to ninety five thousand, plus the ten thousand he had asked her to: it could be considered as room and board for one week at the cage, Sean thought.

"Would you like to ride a centaur, Ms. Hsin? I could go with you and show you our farm. Anyway, it is too late to dispatch the taurs today; the cattle truck will take them to your farm tomorrow first thing."

The Chinese lady handed him the check and said:

"That would be very interesting," she said.

They strolled to the stables, talking as they walked.

"I hope you have not any bad feelings about the time you spent with the girls," Sean said. "It was necessary for your own protection, as I told you."

Ms. Hsin sighed.

"It was not very agreeable, but it is behind us now."

It was about four o'clock, and the afternoon was sunny. They had arrived to the enclosure; Sean told a farm hand to saddle Ginga for Ms. Hsin and Ximbo for himself.

"Maybe it is easier for you to ride a young mare," he said. "This one is born here in the farm; she has become of age now, and is being trained by our trainer, Beau. You will see that she is quite docile." He turned to Ximbo: "This male is from the first group we captured, about one year ago. He is a good runner and works well, too. Right, Ximbo?"

"Yes, master," said the centaur. He had not noticed that his master had employed the word "captured." Sean tugged slightly the ring on his nostrils and patted his bare skull. Ximbo was in good shape, his black skin shining and his fur coat well brushed. His collar was a bit worn, as it had been drenched with sweat many times since the day he had received it.

Sean helped Ms. Hsin to go on top of Ginga and gave her the reins.

"You lead her as you would any mare," he said as put his foot on the stirrup and mounted the male. He kicked his flanks and Ximbo moved on.

Almost one year had elapsed since the day the first centaurs had met Sean and got their collars. The vast area was now divided into fields that produced all the food for them and for the farm personnel; Sean guided his guest to a small elevation where they could have a good view of the plantations and buildings.

Ms. Hsin was amazed to see the extension of the farm. The fields looked like neat rectangles, some green with the crops, some still showing the bare land. Small black spots were moving on those. Sean pointed to them:

"All the pulling is done by the females," he said. "They are strong, and with the exercise their horse part gets more and more muscled. Excellent to be harnessed to carts, plows and the like. Much cheaper than tractors," he grinned.

"I see," said the Chinese lady. "How many do you have here?"

"Twenty six adult females, plus the ones who are coming out from the foalry soon. That should total about forty mares, plus our four stallions" – he patted Ximbo's shoulder – "and another dozen or so males in the foalry." ("A small fortune on hooves," he added to himself.) "But these beasts have other uses, besides saving us physical efforts and much expense with machinery."

Ginga was making an effort to follow what her master was saying. She had been i the sables for some two weeks now, and was becoming acquainted with the farm's rules; Beau had taught her to follow commands, and she had been brought to the Cream Factory two or three times. But she had no idea of how big the farm was, nor of how many like her worked for the humans. Now she was discovering important things about the place she lived in.

She was so attuned to what Sean was saying that it came as a surprise when Ms. Hsin kicked her strongly on her flanks. "Move on!," she said, in a firm voice. The young centauress saw Ximbo and Master ahead of her, she walked quickly and in half a minute reached them.

They came down the small hill, and Sean led his guest into the enclosure where the centaurs were kept. The animals were still out at work, except for two mares that had given birth that week and were with their babies. Sean poked into the stall where one of them was feeding her kid:

"So, Sheena, you have had a colt or a filly?"

"A filly, master," said the centauress.

Sean counted the beads on her collar: there were three of them.

"This means she has had three babies, a good rate. Her eldest, a colt named Kafu, has already begun his training."

Ms. Hsin took a good look at the mare. She was elegant, with a well-formed human torso and a pretty face; she had braids on her hair, as most mares in the farm. Her black coat was shining, her hooves well kept. She was cuddling her baby, who was sucking at her mother's round breast with her tiny mouth. The woman looked at Sean:

"Have you ever tasted their milk, Mr. Parker?"

"Oh, sure! We have all the mares milked daily; Dr. Wilkins developed a means to make them produce milk every day, even when they aren't feeding any kids. It has become a part of the farm hands' diet, and is brought fresh every day to our table at the big house; what is left is sold at the town. You certainly want try some of it?"

Ms. Hsin nodded; she was surprised to learn that the mares were milked routinely.

"Come here, Sheena, let Ms. Hsin taste some of your milk," said Sean.

The centauress hesitated for a moment. She was feeding her offspring; for a moment, she feared that there would not be enough milk left for that. She looked at her master and met his firm, calm eyes; he was motioning with this finger for her to come. Sheena approached obediently the gate of her stall and offered a large round nipple to the woman riding Ginga. Ms. Hsin put her mouth to the nipple and sucked eagerly; the milk was thicker and creamier than a cow's, and positively tasteful. She was also pleased to hold in her hand the full breast of the mare; as she sucked on it, she felt the satin quality of the black skin, and, even if she had not intended to, she became aroused.

Sean was watching her keenly and noticed the small shivering of her hand, the slight modification of her breath rhythm. He smiled to himself.

"Now, Ms. Hsin, let's go on. As you see, my mares are coming back from their daily chores; if you want, you can choose one of them to have some pleasure."

Ms. Hsin opened a wide smile and left Sheena's nipple. She turned her head and looked at the mares slowly walking into the enclosure. Some were still harnessed to empty carts, small chains linked some to each other from their necks, as farm hands prodded them into the open area facing the stalls. She watched as the females were unharnessed and taken into their stalls; they were visibly tired from the work, their coats wet and their human torsos glistening with sweat.

Sean directed Ximbo to one of the mares and caressed her chin:

"How was it today, Dara?"

"Oh, master, we finished plowing that field and then I carried a whole cart of stones to the river," she said.

"This is Dara, she came with the first lot of my centaurs," said Sean to Ms. Hsin. "A very good servant, aren't you, Dara?" He played with the beads on her collar. "She has given me three kids, and is carrying another one - very fertile, this little mare! Who has sired you this time?"

Ximbo said proudly:

"It was me, master!"

"Good, good..." Sean smiled. Ms. Hsin's eyes were fixed on the female's perky breasts, her hand ready to touch the velvet skin.

"She is my favorite mare," he said. Extremely wild when aroused... isn't she, Ximbo?"

"Yes, master, she is very good to cover," said the centaur. They watched as Dara entered her stall, her round hips moving and her slush tail twitching to the sides.

"She will be brushed and washed, as the other mares. In about one hour, if you want, you can come and see her. She is well trained and will certainly please you much. Now let us have a look at the males."

He pulled Ximbo's reins and made him turn right. They walked to the far end of the enclosure, where Matombo, Kumbo and Moleke were being drained.

"Hello, my friends!"

The three males had their wrists attached to a long bar and were moaning as the small tubes pumped out the seed from their almost two-yard long cocks. Ms. Hsin gave Sean an amazed glance:

"What is happening here?"

"They are being drained, as there is no mare for them to cover," whispered Sean. "We do it regularly to relieve them; it also helps to make them more manageable. Strong stallions in heat could cause trouble, you see. It would be a good idea to take some drainers with you, as you are buying four strong and healthy colts."

He caressed the smooth, shaven skulls of the centaurs. Their arms were stretched; he could see their muscles moving as the sensation in their cocks increased. Then Matombo uttered a long whine; he gasped and his body began to shake as he released into the drainer.

"Good, Matombo, very good..." He pulled playfully the centaur's nose ring and stretched his hand for him to lick. As he felt the male's tongue on his palm, he said to Ms. Hsin:

"The stallions get a nose ring when their first kid is born."

"Oh, I see," said the Chinese lady.

Sean looked at his watch. "It is getting dark," he said. "Let us go to the house and have dinner; then, if you wish, you can go to the stalls and choose any mare you wish." He dismounted and called a farm hand.

"Link Ximbo to the bar and put a drainer on him, too. Then you take Matombo to his stall; when the others are finished, let them rest, too."

The dinner was served by two of the ebony girls that Ms. Hsin had seen in the cage; they wore a skirt that went to their calves, and their breasts were nude. They moved gracefully, their naked feet making no noise on the wooden floor of the dining room..

"They are working now in the house," he said.

"And the experiment?" asked Ms. Hsin.

"Oh, it is still being carried on," said James. "I haven't taken off the rings; they are being stimulated in a low key, and still keep their belts on." He thought to himself: "so they will be ready anytime to receive a cock."

"And you, Linda? Have you had a good time with your mares?"

"Wonderful," said the girl.

"Linda has trained some mares to please her," said Sean as one of the black girls changed his plate.

Ms. Hsin was interested in knowing more about the trained mares.