The Centaurs' Aide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snapped back to my senses and realized that I was staring at Rudy's cock for almost a minute. Being so close to him allowed his musky scent to fill my nostrils. I was unsure whether this scent was just him or from his manhood. Whatever it is, it seemed to be having an effect on me.

Irene spoke up, "Such a beautiful cock isn't it? With such beauty, one should do more than admiring it."

Rudy was losing his patience. To gain my attention, he leaned forward to push his member into my face, startling me. My face flushed in embarrassment, "Uh, I'm sorry Rudy, I'll start servicing you right away."

"It's alright Bria, you can take it a little slow," he replied, calming down and resting his eyes.

"Just copy me and do your best," she said to assure me.

With my soaked sponge I began caressing and lightly scrubbing his massive shaft. It was warm to the touch, skintight, yet flexible. One of Rudy's front legs pawed at the ground upon my cool touch. It startled me, but I realized he was only reacting to the pleasure from my hands in spite of my awkward movement of my hands and lack of inexperience. I kept on scrubbing and masturbating him, gently caressing his fine equine member as if polishing a delicate weapon. Eventually, I got better at handling his cock as he'd react with a groan and bobbing motion of his cock.

"You have the hands of a goddess Bria," Rudy said in a scuffed voice. "You should've been hired by us long ago."

"Thank you," I said, my face flushing more with embarrassment.

With his penis mostly cleaned up and the musky scent from his cock diminished, I started to kiss it, planting my soft lips all over all the while licking and sucking his entire length. My hands shifted down to give the base of his cock and balls more attention. It was a delicate partnership, my hands moving far back and forth, and my lips servicing his front door, there's no way he wouldn't cum.

It was then I felt it, the rumbling and twitching against my hands. His back hoof pawed the ground hard several times kicking chunks of dirt to the other side of the tent. Remembering how Irene did it, I readied myself in front of his urethra a little lower than hers and sped up. Rudy suddenly surprised me with powerful, uncontrollable thrusting. My hands couldn't hold on properly and slipped, plastering my face with ropes of warm cum. Thankfully most of it soared past my lips and down my throat as the rest splashed or dripped down to my breasts. The taste was interesting though, a bit bitter and... sweet? His seed was thick and viscous though, it made me wonder whether it closely resembled a human or stallion.

"Wow you did amazing," Irene interrupted. I looked back to see her still servicing Cassius with her large breasts. Cassius's eyes were closed and he quietly groaned as her breasts and hands slid across his member. "Now is time for the main event." Irene got off her knees and positioned herself below his equine body. Cassius realized this and his lower half bucked aggressively trying to mount her like a mare.

"Wait, are you..."

"Yes Bria, I'm going to take his massive manhood inside of me!"

Neither did Cassius's excitement or their juices made it easy to penetrate her. He kept pushing prematurely, forcing her to push his massive cock back to try again. I watched in shock as she finally guided his wide, bulbous head inside her pussy. Once inside, he thrusted deep into her pussy, lifting her body for a split second and bringing her to orgasm with a screech. I watched in shock as her body easily accommodated his massive girth, stretching her nether regions in the form of a very noticeable bulge. She no longer concealed her true self from me. Her face contorted into a blissful splendor; her tongue pushing forth from her lips and her facial muscles twitching in pleasure as she struggled to stand on her two legs.

"Is it too much for you?" Rudy asked me. I looked up and saw a concerned look overshadowing mine. "You don't have to go any further if you don't want to."

Despite the worries he had for me, I could still feel his manhood stiff, waiting to plow warm, soft flesh. I looked further to see his balls puffed with much seed, awaiting to take root and become foals.

"He must be in terrible heat," I thought. I felt guilty for the lack of service compared to his friend. I was definitely not prepared to take his size right now. If I had time with a large toy, perhaps I would've. Unless...

An idea suddenly popped into my mind. "Wait, there is a way I can satisfy you," I said with determination. I quickly splash some soapy water and wipe bits of semen from my breasts to my thighs. Lifting my hips, I straddled his cock and squeezed my thighs tightly to replicate a pussy. I started gyrating my body and hips as slid on his member. Rudy reacted by thrusting like a mad centaur and lifted me up high. I would've fell off if not for him seizing my hands to help balance me as if he foresaw this. It must've felt great to him with all his grunting and animalistic movements.

Over and over again I slide over his cock from the head to base. My pussy was sensitive enough to feel every bump and vein it came across and back. I didn't want to admit but the way Irene pleasured Cassius awakened something in me. I felt the embers of my own lust continue to grow, frightening me. Its mischievous existence clearly manifested itself that I could no longer deny it. Why did I hate doing this in the first place? Was it because I didn't want to be some random whore on the street? After all, I wore revealing clothing for years, teasing my customers almost the same as them. I did enjoy it. But did they? These scandalous women spreading their legs day and night was such a common sight that I began to question how euphoric to be embraced by such men. Now here I am, not riding on a man or the back of a centaur, but on his cock with my pussy drenched with my juices, allowing me to slide faster and closer towards orgasm.

"Oh gods have mercy on me..." I said silently. Pleasure flowed through my mind, succumbing to such degeneracy I hated before. I realized now, all this time I was just afraid of how addicted I'd become to sex. I even let my voice out alongside Irene from immense pleasure overtaking us. Rudy felt the same as his pace became irregular and his hands squeezed mine tighter. But the more he moved, the closer I felt the pressure building inside me. I wanted to please him without taking the full force of his cock in my pussy, but I was afraid it might be too painful and disappoint him. Perhaps further provoking his beastial nature may help bring him closer to ecstasy.

"Aahhhh, harder master Rudy!!! Your manhood feels so good that I wished my untouched pussy could devour it!" I shouted to him.

Rudy's movement increased intensely, his mind clearly influenced by my devilish words. "The softness and firmness of your thighs feels heavenly enough," he gasped.

"But I know you desire the touch of a centauress. I know you want to plunge your whole centaur cock inside... AND SPILL YOUR SEED!"

I squeezed my thighs as hard as I could before he made his final thrust. Rudy's mighty cock heaved me up and fired massive amounts of cum across the room to the wall of the tent. After several spurts, his manhood shrank and I fell onto the cloth below. My mind felt lightheaded, still reeling from the shock of orgasm as my pussy still tingled and wanted more. My pussy felt so hungry and hollow that I was tempted to shove it in without a care. I was disappointed to see it lose its energy though. Being a centaur, I thought speed and endurance were his strength.

"Do you have enough strength to clean it up," said Rudy, smiling down at me. Rudy hardly broke a sweat compared to Cassius still fucking his passionate partner in a controlled frenzy.

"Oh plenty." I returned to my knees and reached for his deflating cock and licked it all over. I could taste the mixtures of our juices coating his member. It was very much the same, but not as sweet as the former.

"Oh my, still eager are you," Rudy said, surprised at how restless I was.

Reaching the head, I noticed a bit of cum dripping out of his urethra, like honeydew on a leaf. I began coaxing it with my hands and lips, milking him for more of his cum.

"And you still haven't given me all the cum from your balls master."

"Ask nicely and you might have another sip," he replied.

I continued to entice his shaft for the rest of his seed. I worked my hands and planted kisses like before to much great effect. But this time I paid more attention to the head and tip, brushing my tongue against his sensitive areas. With a flurry of kisses and the gentle friction of my hands, I felt his muscles tighten as I pressed on. Again his tip flared up and I immediately pressed my lips to catch another bucketful of seed into my mouth. It rushed in like a fierce flowing river at the start of spring. I thought I could hold it, but the pressure and volume was so immense that I was forced to swallow most of what he ejaculated.

Once realizing he was done, I swallowed what I could and finally took a breath after what felt like an eternity. It didn't go down smoothly as I thought it would, coughing as I struggled to breath.

"Are you alright?" He said out of fear and surprise of what I did.

"Cough, cough... I'm alright. By the gods your race has been blessed with such virility!"

Rudy breathed a sigh of relief and chuckled, "We probably are. You're also quite different from all the new aides I've ever met."

"Do they usually get cold feet and leave?" I asked.

"Quite common when they see our cocks and insatiable appetite during spring."

"Why don't the company just write that on paper." I raised a finger in the air to imitate myself writing, "Reaver Free Company here, highly desires aides for chores and sexual services. Be warned! Must be flexible to handle an arm!"

I felt his body rock as he burst out laughing from my silly joke. Rudy didn't seem so intimidating now despite us having only met. I expected it to be a lot awkward since Irene and I were here for sexual services. Satisfied, we both finally rested on the blanket with my back against his body.

Irene on the other hand is still going at it. Mounted like a mare, she took Cassius's brutal pounding as half of his entire length plunged into her. Covered in sweat and cum, she screamed joyfully underneath him. I wouldn't be surprised if her cries were loud enough for people outside to hear. Awe and envy filled me as I saw the pair enjoy themselves. In awe of how she could handle such force and length, and envious to be able to experiment it.

The taste of his cum still permeated throughout my mouth. I checked and found some leftover cum on my breasts and scooped it with my fingers. Instead of another taste, I dove my hand straight into my cunt with his cum still on it, stirring my pussy like a madwoman. I curled my toes as I watched Irene take Cassius's cock and fantasized myself being bred by a strong male centaur; mounted forcefully against my will as my insides violently spread apart and impregnated with his foals. Seeing how violent and naughty it was stirred my darkest desires even more. What a dangerous fantasy indeed.

Rudy watched me as I dug my fingers inside my drenched pussy, churning and mixing my juices with his semen. My legs squirmed against each other as my fingers moved deeper and faster. Another orgasm began building up much quicker than I anticipated. I've masturbated many times before, but never had I felt so desperate and lustful.

With my two fingers I dug deeper and faster. Irene's euphoric cries turned up louder as Cassius rammed his cock as deep and gently as he could, careful not to destroy her insides. The force of his cock kept knocking the wind out of her nevertheless as heard her gasping after every thrust. After what felt like forever, Cassius finally heaved forward and shuddered, leaving a satisfying sigh of relief. Her body and face said it all as her blank eyes rolled back and her mouth hung wide open, gasping for air. Her trembling knees collapsed and for a second I thought she would fall. Fortunately, Cassius held onto her hands and his cock as was still buried deep inside her, busy pumping massive loads into her. Her bulging belly protruded even more as heavy amounts of seed gushed in.

"Ahhhhhhh" I screamed. Watching Irene being bred was the final straw and I cum as well. I shoved my fingers knuckles deep as I sprayed my juices all over the floor. I laid there lightheaded and shaking like crazy on the floor trying to catch my breath on the cloth covered in my juices.

Irene just stood there. More like held up, basking in her orgasm as his cock finished pumping the last round cum into her, his cock bulged inside like a wine bottle stuffed into a roasted turkey. Slowly, Cassius lowered Irene onto the ground and pulled his cock out with a loud "POP!" A torrent of centaur seed gushed out onto the cloth absorbing much of it. Regaining her senses, Irene noticed and cupped a handful of seed from her pussy and drank it.

"Delicious! Thank you for the gift of your seed Master Cassius!" She said, thanking him.

"A lesser gift for the services the aides provide for us," he replied.

"Wouldn't you bear his foal with all that seed in your womb?" I said.

Irene replied with a sad look. "Unfortunately, it is very hard for a human woman to conceive with a centaur. If so, then it becomes a problem when it comes to childbirth due to the size of the child."

"Which is one reason why we prefer human women to be our aides," Rudy assured me. "If it so happens one does conceive, then we will provide herbs to terminate it."

I breathe a sigh of relief. I got worried for a second that I might've inadvertently impregnated myself with Rudy's own seed.

"Anyways, both of you are excused for the rest of the night." Cassius said with a satisfied look on his face. "Irene, your services are always impeccable. How do you favor Bria's first time Rudy?

"I'd say she has lots of potential considering her lack of skill, but she made up for it with persistence and passion." He looked down at me with a smile on his face. My entire body grew warmer as shame slowly returned to me. I pulled a piece of the cloth from under to cover myself from their gaze.

"I believe you're still a virgin if I guess right," Rudy remembered.

I blushed and looked away from him in embarrassment. I can't believe I did all of that. Groping and kissing his cock like a slut. I even rode it! There's no way I can look at them the same as before after this night.

"Then again, I look forward to being the one to take your virginity. If it's to your liking, I'll even pay you handsomely." Rudy continued on with his sights on me like a hawk.

"Ah... I'll... think about it," I replied to him, refusing to face him.

"Well, there's always a next time Bria!" Irene cheered for me weakly.

12