The Center of Retention

Story Info
Man tells how he held his fire to please two girlfriends.
4.7k words
3.81
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElderRufus
ElderRufus
48 Followers

Hello Readers!

This one off story explores the concept of a man holding back his orgasms. I'm trying a different voice and writing style from what I normally do. Let me know what you think. Votes and likes are also appreciated! (Everybody's over 18, even when he's telling stories).

* * * * *

I didn't mean to become a master of semen retention. It actually started out as kind of a joke.

See, my girlfriend Noelle and I had just got our first apartment together. She was my first serious girl, one that you would consider a future together, get a place together, yadda yadda. She was great. Little bitty thing, she was a real coffee house type, glasses, tats all over, had her hair dyed with pink tips. Anyway, we got this crummy little two bed room over in Northtown. She was finishing up her second year getting her medical assistant degree from the community college, working at Starbucks. I was working for Uncle Paul with his roofing outfit right out of high school. Like I said before, college ain't for everybody. Hard work is. Degree just gives you more choices. Sorry, couldn't help it. That's not what you're here for.

So anyway, a pickup full of my crap, a pickup full of hers, and we move in over her spring break. Luka and Noelle, the latest power couple, gonna set the world on fire. As we're moving stuff in, she starts talking about how she wants to 'christen' the new place. I don't know why, but that's a thing with women. New house, new hotel room, as long as it's nice, and boom -- they get ready to rock. So by the time we got the futon put together, finish off the last of the pizza, we start going at it. We start kissing, and because we were all hot and sweaty from moving, tops come off, enjoying the fan. Next thing I know she's going down on me. Noelle was awesome at giving head. Some nights she'd drag it out like 45 minutes or so, and the more I'd howl or beg the more she'd tease. Like I said, great girlfriend. So I'm sitting there with a beer, she's got her head in my lap curled up along next to me. I'm reaching over playing with her, and she's wet. Real wet.

So I pull her off and say "Hey, it's our first night together, here in our new place, let's do it right. Where are the condoms at?"

"I dunno," she says, "I didn't pack any. Where are yours?" So we look around a bit, but come up zilch. So I end up pushing her down by the shoulders back on the futon anyway. She's like "Dude, what gives? I'm on the pill, but you know I'm all paranoid about getting pregnant, right?" I'm just peeling her out of her shorts and panties while she's talking. Then I lay next to her, start kissing some more, and I'm like "Baby, you know what's gonna happen here if we do it. I'm not gonna come in you, I promise." Now, word to the wise kid, you make a promise like that, better damn well keep it. See, what you don't know about Noelle, she was just wired a bit different. You eat her out or play with her clit, she takes just as long to come as most other chicks. But you fuck her, and man, she could only last a minute, maybe two, that's not an exaggeration. If she was a dude, I'd call her a two pump chump. Maybe that's why she was so good at sucking, cause typically what we would do is have sex, she'd come and I wouldn't, and then she'd finish me off. Not the worst way to end a night, so it's not like I was complaining. Hey, since you're up, get me another beer. Not that college beer crap you got. Get me a Beast.

Thanks. So, anyway, what she didn't know, is I wasn't super horny anyway, since I had already rubbed one out that morning. Back then, I used to jerk off way too much. Even if I had a girl, I still ended up doing it most nights, or mornings, or both. Watched porn constantly. So I know I was going to outlast her. I finally convince her it's cool, and sure enough that's what happens. I usually take it slow, rub it on her lips for a while and then just tip it in a bit. Then I slipped in her, and just like always, I barely even get going when she starts digging her nails into my back. She liked to get loud when she came, so I clapped a hand over her mouth and held on tight while I fucked her. She got off on me whispering dirty shit to her when she came, encouraging her to come. I wasn't finished, but right after she came she started slapping me on the back and being like, "Ok, OK I'm done, stop stop stop!" because Noelle would always get real sensitive after an orgasm. I even tried leaving it in, but not moving in and out, just holding it there. No dice. Once she came, she was just done. It did get kinda frustrating at times, but again, the cocksucking made up for it. So she scooches down to give me a turn, and for some reason I pulled her up short.

"No, babe, that's not what I want. If we're going to christen this new place right, we gotta do it right. I want my first time in our new place to be inside you. Cause I love you." I actually had to pull her back up to me, because she was all worried I'd be pissed if she blueballed me. Ha! Shows what we knew back then! So she promises me, all hot and sweaty as we fall asleep. "Tomorrow night, babe, I'm making you come. I'll even buy the condoms. Because I love you too." So okay, fine. As we fell asleep I was thinking, yeah right, I'm just gonna hit the porn either tonight or tomorrow before she's awake. You know how us roofers are, up way before sunup. That's how fucked up I was back then. I was pissed because my real life, flesh and blood girlfriend laying in bed naked with me was gonna put a crimp in my porn habit.

So, partly because I didn't want to get caught, partly because I didn't really need to, I skipped the porn the next morning and hit the job. I come home next afternoon, and she's at the door, beer in hand for me and a big smile. She kinda nods over at the kitchen counter. There's a big economy box of Trojans. We both start cracking up. She joins me in the shower. Again, great girlfriend. We soap each other up, get frisky, and then she's kneeling down, and starts blowing me. I had a long day pounding shingles, so I'm just standing there in the steam, hands in her hair, enjoying myself. I could tell she was going for it, wanted to swallow my load right there. Not really sure why, but I stopped her. I jumped out of the shower, ran through the place soaking wet, got a rubber and jumped back in. She jerked me off a little and then I rolled it on. She was all like "You know we don't really have to christen the place like that, I was just joking." I just spun her around, took one hand and made her grab the shower bar, then the other. She liked it when I took control, without being a dick about it. With her grabbed on the bar, I slipped in behind her. I pulled her hips back and made her back up, kicking her feet apart. Started going in and out, slow. Trying not to set off the explosives, if you get me. No chance. She'd been thinking about it all day, and in no time she's bucking into me, coming like a freight train. At that point you just go for it and let her buck. I grabbed her hips and finished her off. She tried to let me keep going, she wanted me to come, but like I said, she got real sensitive after coming. I was going slow, seeing if she could recover, but a couple of minutes and I could tell she wasn't into it. I pulled out. I'm just not that kind of guy.

So, two nights in a row, we have sex, she comes, but I don't. You would think I would be pissed, but I guess I was just being onery. I thought it was funny. It was like a way to tease her. So, the whole rest of that first week, I kept it up. She kept getting wound up thinking about that night, and then when we actually got to doing it, she didn't last long enough for me to come too. Finally by that weekend, she was at the end of her rope. As soon as we finished dinner, she just turned my chair around there on the kitchen table, straddles me and starts giving me a lap dance. She told me later she wore a dress that night specifically so she could get easy access. She unzips my fly and starts heading downtown. When I start in with the whole "Baby, you know the rule, I can't come in our new place unless I'm inside you," she just waggles her finger at me without even taking it out of her mouth. Then she reaches in her top and pulls out the condom she had stashed in there. Unwraps while bobbing her head up and down. When she sees I'm getting close, she wraps that rascal up fast and hops on. She's whispering encouragement in my ear, practically begging me to come inside her. So I oblige. After a week of being bottled up, that was pretty intense, let me tell you! I don't think I had gone a whole week without coming until then. She comes too, with a big smile on her face. Even that's not enough for her, though. Just a little bit later, she takes me by the hand and we go do the old Netflix and chill. Sorry. That's what we used to say when you would watch TV on the couch, and it degrades into oral or sex while you're watching. She made sure I was good and wrung out that night!

I realized I was on to something here. Instead of watching porn, I looked up Youtube videos about semen retention. Half of what people say about it is bullshit. It doesn't make your dick bigger. Harder maybe, when you use it, but not bigger. It doesn't provide some mystical insight into positive affirmations or nonsense about auras. It does actually make you feel better though. Turns out semen is some high powered shit. Fructose, Manganese, Selenium, all kinds of vitamins go into come. So if you blow loads twice daily, your body gets depleted. Not coming for a week or two gives you more energy, because you're not overproducing sperm. Some people attach mystical meaning to that, but I think its just biology. Not watching porn helped a lot too. I didn't realize how much of a problem it was until I realized I resented having my hot girl living with me because she was cutting into my spank time. I mean, how fucked up is that? I know you guys have that immersive VRP crap. Stay off it, I'm telling you. Guys have died from that. I saw it on Fox.

Relationship wise, it couldn't be better. We fell into a rhythm that summer. I'd leave for work with Uncle Paul before she was even awake, and I'd usually beat her home in the afternoon. I used to shower every day when I got home, but I stopped doing that. I saw some vids where it explained that male scent works to get women excited. Especially if you haven't come in a while. I think there's something to that, because I started just taking a couple showers a week, and I noticed she would sniff me sometimes. Grab me another Beast there. Preciate you. So yeah, I'd get home, get some pasta or chicken going, then she would come in from classes or the coffee shop and we eat. That's another thing, eat at the table, facing each other. Not watching the trid. Don't roll your eyes, kid, there's a good reason. I would read Noelle while we ate. People, real analog people, that's where its' at, man. As we talked about our day, I would look at her. Really look at her. Look into her eyes. If she smiled around a forkful of pasta, or look down at her plate and blush a little, I could tell she would be receptive to some affection later on. If she wasn't, her eyes would narrow and she'd even give a little shake no.

So if it was a good night for it, as soon as she was done with the dishes, I'd take her by the wrist and lead her into the bedroom. Sometimes I'd just throw her over my shoulder like a pack of shingles. She'd kick and squeal, but you learn to tell the difference between playtime no and for real NO. So I'd take her in there and just start stripping her down. Sometimes I wouldn't even bother getting undressed. I'd just eat her out, with her legs spread out wide on the bed, holding both her wrists down at her sides. Other times I'd flip her on her belly, take her from behind while she was laying down flat. Most nights, I made sure she had an orgasm. The nice thing about doing retention, when your orgasm is off the table, it becomes all about her. You don't have to worry as much about performing, and she can enjoy herself. Men have a reputation for just taking. If you can show you're into giving, that makes you stand out. Worry about her orgasm, not yours. She'll thank you! More than that, when you stop chasing the come, you take the pressure off. Changes the whole power dynamic. You prove every time you don't come, that she's important. You take control of your own sex drive. It's intensely liberating.

So all through that summer, we have lots of sex, but I only come once a week, usually Sunday night. It wasn't perfect or anything, and some weeks she would get to me a few times, but by the end of the summer we had it established as a thing. I noticed it changed both our attitudes outside the bedroom. I quit asking her to make decisions, and just made them. Instead of the old "Where do you want to eat? What movie do you want to see?" "I don't care, what do you want?" "I don't know.." I would put out a choice and give her a chance at a veto. More like "I'm feeling like a pizza. You in?" If she didn't want that, she'd speak up. If she got too picky, then I would make her pick, because she obviously had something in mind. But she started getting in the habit of going along with what I picked, more and more. Submissive isn't really the right word, because that implies some kind of meek slave thing. It's usually not like that. More like Leader and Follower, maybe? The trick with that is you have to know your girl, and pick stuff you think she would like.

So Noelle graduated with her Medical Assistant degree. I called it her Igor degree. She got a job that summer as an assistant in an ophthalmologist's office. Not an optometrist. I made that mistake fast. An ophthalmologist is a doctor that treats eye diseases. An optometrist is a bitch who says 'One? Or Two?" at the glasses shop at Wal-Mart. So her boss was Dr. April, a real classy lady. She was maybe late thirties, blonde hair in a milf cut, and real tall. Like six foot, a little taller than me. She always dressed sharp and was real friendly. Anyway, their office was just the two of them, plus this bulldog faced woman, can't remember her name now, that did nothing but bitch according to them.

Bringing April in was Noelle's idea. The two of them became good friends, real fast. April's kinda hard, and was a workaholic. Not surprised she got divorced the year before we met her. She'd lost friends in the divorce too, and had kind of retreated into her work at the office. Noelle was shy, but stood up to April's crap and soon enough, the two of them were hen pecking about this and that at work. Started having lunch together. Then over the holidays. April started getting depressed. You know the type, they don't care about family most of the year, focus on their grind, and then the holidays come and they wonder why they're eating ramen alone out of a cup. She felt sorry for her, so we invited her over for dinner one night, then she returned the favor, and it ended up we started spending more time together.

Now this was all pre War, so

Who just rolled up out there? Oh hey! Come here sweetie! Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry, Happy Harvest. I still say Merry Christmas. You look great! And this young man must be Darth.... That's a hand, son. Man puts a hand out when you're standing in his own garage, you're supposed to shake it.... Okay, whatever. Karma, your Grandmas are in the kitchen, with all your cousins and such. Do me a solid and sneak me out some of those little sausages wrapped in bacon and syrup. Grandma Lily won't let me have any because she's mean. Okay, love you too, honey.... Wow, that guy's a winner. You see how he was dressed? Fucking young adults these days, present company excepted. Fucking Woafa. What, Woafa? Waste Of Fucking Ammo. Used to say it back during the War about our officers. Why you cracking up like that? Hermie? Who's a Hermie? Darth? No shit. There's like 11 different genders now, I can't keep them all straight. Fuck it. If he reads like a man, I'm going to expect him to shake hands like one. That's why you're my favorite grandkid. Of course I'll deny that under oath. Nah, I got no problem with him being non binary, I got a problem with being rude. I tell you, that was one of the best things to come out of President Swift's first term. The Egalitarian Act really got it right about us all being Americans. Took another civil war, but we finally got that third party everybody always wanted. I didn't vote for her the first time, because I just remembered her as a pop singer, but damn, she was good. That American Party really put the country back together the way it was supposed to be from the get go.

Where was I? Oh right, I was gonna fuck April. So after New Years, Noelle comes to me, all nervous and fidgety. "Doc's real lonely, and she doesn't have time for a real relationship. She won't do a tinder hookup with somebody she don't know, either," she says. "I was wondering, do you think you could go over there and show her how good you are at that retention thing you do?" So of course the first and second things I say are "It's a TRAP!". That shit happens in porn, not in real life. At least not pre War. But she keeps at it and I realize she's serious. She figured I could get a proper pussy romp, and her boss slash friend could get decently laid. As long as it was all out in the open, she said she would be cool with it.

So, I go over to Doc's house one night. She had this beauty four bed, two story, 4 in 12 pitch roof. Since she had shared custody, she didn't have her kids two weeks out of four. Nobody to be quiet for. So she's looking all hot in a black dress with legs for days. there's steaks, and wine, yadda yadda, and we end up going at it right there in her kitchen. She was kinda the opposite of Noelle in a lot of ways. She wasn't into blowing a guy, except as a warm up for sex. A lot more bossy too. So after the warm up exercises, I pushed her up against the sink and raised her dress up over that nice tanned ass. Great legs and ass on that one. She'd already had her tubes tied so I didn't even need a rubber. Found out that not only could she last longer than Noelle ever could, but after her first orgasm, the rest came easier. This ended up being one of my cheat days on retention, so she got me off three times as well. Stayed there all night. Came inside her once from behind at the sink, then a second time sitting on a stool by the island thing while she rode me. Later on we went into her bed and did it regular style. It was really weird calling Noelle and telling her I wasn't coming home that night. But she was cool with it. Quiet about it, but cool.

I found out the next day that Noelle wasn't THAT cool. Oh, excellent! Thanks Karma! I'd murder somebody for these little sausages! That's why you're my favorite granddaughter! Noelle? Just a girlfriend before I met Grandma Lily and Kate. Why, you wanna stick around and hear about my sex life? No? Suit yourself. FUCK these sausage things are good! I choul eat dese awl fuching yeahr! Lily with her cholesterol. Bitch, I lived through the Long Winter. I can eat whatever the fuck I want, thank you very much. So I can enjoy my little sausages on Thanksgiving, not this Happy Harvest bullshit. Oh, right, Noelle. So she said she was fine with it, but she definitely wanted more sex that week, like possessive sex. I guess she just needed to know she was still my girl. So we talked about it a lot, and she decided it was okay, as long as I didn't leave her for April. Now, the Doc was hot, and had money, but she was a bitch. There's reasons she got divorced. She made it clear she had no interest in a full time guy anyway. Next month, the kids are back at the ex, and we get invited back over. Both of us. For the weekend. Now shit really starts to get real.

We started getting into this whole thing. For the two weeks she was alone, we would go over to April's house. Like all the time. At this point, I'm only coming two days a month, and can handle that really well. I was keeping Noelle happy, at least. So opening night, I get both of them. Noelle was shy, so at first we had them in two separate bedroom. First I'd get my girl in the guest bedroom. We'd even leave the door open a little so April could hear us. I'd eat her out, or we'd 69 each other. By this time she trusted my control enough I could avoid the condoms all together. When she was close, I'd jump on and finish her off with minimal effort and maximum screaming. Then she'd blow me, and take two weeks of load all over her face and chest. Then she'd send me over to her bosses room. Again, leaving doors open. She and I would go at it, and since I just popped off, I would really last a long time. Nice thing about aggressive women in bed, they end up doing a lot of the work. I'd usually get her from behind at first, up on all fours, and she'd act all mad about me being a sexist pig. Then after she came, she'd push me on my back and ride me forever, using me like a dildo. She loved angry sex, so sometimes I'd say shit like "I love fucking older women" or "You should take lessons from my girlfriend on cocksucking, so you do it right." That would send her full dark side and she would really it give it to you then. She wouldn't stop bucking till she was drenched in sweat and smiling like an idiot.

ElderRufus
ElderRufus
48 Followers
12