The CEO Ch. 02

Story Info
CEO's wife self bondage mishap.
6.3k words
4.5
185.4k
36

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

Once again Sadkins116 and I are working on another story. You will eventually find a verity of fetishes, kinks, consensual and non-consensual sex, bondage, humiliations, and anything else we can imagine. With that said, this story is a work of fantasy and fiction. It is not based on anyone or any situation. If this isn't what you are looking for, then choose something else. However if you have enjoyed some of our other works, it continues now.

We do need to make the following statements. There are no minors in this story, period. In this story women are treated as property. That is not normal behavior and should never happen. But again this is fantasy not reality. Please try to separate the two and leave fantasy in your mind. I also want to state that although you can copy and paste do not post on any website without permission. It is here for your enjoyment and not to be plagiarized and published by anyone but me.

I want to thank Bydasea for his help with editing. He is a big help with his second pair of eyes and suggestions.

We welcome all comments and votes.

- Rebeccasm

*

Roger Masters had been employed by Warren's family for over 40 years. Warren was just a small boy when Roger started. Roger was just a laborer at the time, but he had been training for this position his entire life. Roger was more than a butler, he was a Gentleman's gentleman. He managed the staff, coordinated Master Warren's home finances, his clothing, schedule and virtually everything except his business. Roger had been at Warren's side the entire time.

So when he noticed Rene slipping off every time Master Warren left town, red flags shot up. It was unusual for Rene to go out during the week, let alone drive. The first couple times he dismissed it as just wanting to get away. But about a month ago, the time away had gone from an occasional overnight to sometimes two or three nights away.

Roger checked Master Warren's schedule and saw the pattern immediately. Every time he went out of town, Rene would leave and not come back for two to three days. He knew he needed to find out more before he told his Master. Looking further into the calendar, Master Warren's next trip was next week. Hopefully he would learn more then.

* * * * * * * * *

Rene was particularly excited to head up to the summer house. It was her turn to be dominated. Warren and Jamie were expected to be away for at least three, maybe four days. They just left a little while ago and Rene was anxiously waiting for their departure. So anxious she didn't even notice Roger's presence several times. All she could think of, was how soon after Warren leaves that she could dash.

Rene sat in her room, her legs twitching as she watched the seconds tick by. After an hour, she couldn't wait any longer. Mistress Betty would be disappointed if she was late or didn't do as demanded. Rene loved it when she did this, dominating her even before they got to the house. She checked her bag for the tenth time, making sure she didn't forget anything.

Rene opened the bag and looked inside. There were no clothes, only sex toys, ropes, chains, restraints, anything and everything that could and does send shivers up and down Rene's body. Taking a deep breath, she closed the bag and walked out the door.

Rene pulled out of her driveway and down the street. She knew it would take her almost an hour and a half to get to the summer house. Her instructions were clear, at the halfway point, a rest stop along the freeway, she was to stop. Here she was to open the bag and pull out the leather corset, collar, wrist, and ankle cuffs. Carrying them to the restroom, she was to put everything on, throw away her clothes, and walk back to her car.

Rene grabbed the items and looked down the parking lot. There were three cars parked, but two more were entering. Rene knew that the leather corset would only cover the bottom half of her tits, and nothing below her hips, shivered at the thought. What if a state trooper pulled in when she was changing? Or some perverted trucker grabbed her? Or even worse if she was recognized? She trembled at the thought. However that didn't stop her from walking into the handicap stall and start to strip.

It took her almost fifteen minutes before she had everything secured. She even added a hobble chain so she couldn't run to her car. That and the sky high stiletto heels made even walking difficult. When she clicked the last lock on her heels, her pussy pulsed. Even if she wanted to redress, there was no way she could. The restraints made it impossible. With a shaking hand, she reached out and turned the lock on the stall. She could hear other women in the room, but that only added to the thrill. Rene slowly opened the door to the stall, exhaled and walked out and directly in front of two co-eds from a nearby college. All three of them gasped in shock. The two girls, both about twenty, started to giggle.

"Whoa look at you! Aren't you just a kinky old slut?" The closest girl said.

"Fuck, look she's naked below and her ankles are chained." The second girl added. She suddenly reached out and grabbed Rene's clothes from her hands.

"I guess you won't be needing these anymore." She giggled.

Rene was mortified at being caught so quickly. Her mind was spinning trying to think of a way out and not getting arrested. She didn't care about the clothes, she was going to throw them away anyhow. The two girls were laughing so hard they weren't paying attention. Rene saw this and quickly as she could, slipped by the two laughing girls. Rene was out the door and out of the building before they noticed.

Rene tottered down the walk, heading to the parking lot, her steps limited by the short chain attached to the cuffs. She turned and looked behind her to see if they were following her.

She was relieved to see no one was, but blushed again as once again in front of her was a large van with several very old men and women climbing out. Two of the men almost fell over when they saw her and all of women snarled their disgust.

Rene jumped into her car, started it and dashed down the entrance ramp, trying to disappear. She drove like a bat out of hell for almost two miles before she realized what she was doing. She quickly slowed down and tried to find a place to blend in with traffic.

Mistress Betty's directions were doing their job. Rene was more aroused right now than at any other time in her life. She was basically naked, with no clothes available, wearing bondage gear, and her legs were shackled. She was panting to keep from climaxing. Her pussy was gushing all over the seat. She would have to have the car detailed before she went back home. 'Oh god, I'm naked. How can I go back home naked!' Shot through her mind as her body reacted. Rene quickly pulled over as her body exploded. She was barely able to stop the car before the world around her disappeared as she was consumed by an enormous orgasm.

It took her almost twenty minutes to calm her body and clear her head. She looked behind her and didn't see any cars, but one parked along the side a long ways back. She put the car in drive and headed out again. The rest of the ride was pretty uneventful, and Rene pulled in the driveway about forty minutes later.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Roger watched Rene pull out of the driveway. He was already in a rental car and parked down the street. He waited for her to pass, and pulled out a distance behind her. Roger was sure Rene would head out of town to some hotel to meet whoever was her lover. But after a few minutes, she seemed to be heading for the summer home just as she said.

Roger followed discreetly behind her until she pulled in to the rest area. Roger parked at the far end of the lot and waited. He had his camera ready and in position in case this is where she was meeting someone.

Roger stared through the viewfinder able to see everything clearly. He was just about to go check to see if she slipped out some other door, when he saw her burst out the door of the building. It took him a second to react when he saw how she was dressed. Her breasts were hardly covered and bouncing around as she scurried down the walk. He snapped off picture after picture, as Rene struggled to hurry with her ankles bound and her almost naked. By the time she took off, Roger was still sitting in the car in shock. Partly because he would have never expected Rene to be so kinky, but also why.

Roger started his car and quickly jumped on the freeway looking for Rene. It took a few minutes, but Roger was finally able to spot Rene's car. He followed for a bit until he was confident she was heading for the summer house.

Roger was down the street when Rene approached. He ducked down to not be seen and watched as she pulled into the driveway. Roger got out of the car and cut through a neighbor's yard to the back of the property. The lots here weren't really lots though, more like estates. He had little trouble slipping around back without being seen.

Roger watched from the back, stepping behind some shrubs. He could see Betty standing over Rene, and smiled. He never expected this. They were obviously playing some BDSM game. He waited until they left the room and disappeared. He debated on waiting until they came back, but he wanted to have more proof to show, Master Warren. Slowly he crept over to the patio door and slid it open. There was very little crime here and doors were usually left unlocked when anyone was at the house.

He quietly closed the door, made sure his camera was ready, and slipped upstairs and down the hall. Just as he got to the master suite, he stopped at the door and listened. He could barely hear moans and knew that the girls were in the actual bedroom of the two room suite. Quietly turning the knob and slipping into the room, the moans were louder now.

A brief thought slipped into his mind if he was wrong, he could be fired. But something in the back of his head said he wasn't. Seconds later, Roger was next to the glass pane door, watching Rene and Betty, both naked and completely involved.

Roger took a few more pictures and a video or two before returning to the front door and slipping out. He knew the girls were too involved to even notice his presence. On the way back home, he decided to wait until Master Warren returned to tell him about Rene. Somehow a phone call or email didn't seem right. Besides it wouldn't make much difference right now anyways.

* * * * * * * * * *

Betty was waiting at the summer house. Jamie her husband left their house to pick up Warren on the way to the airport. Betty didn't wait at all and was on the road five minutes after he left. She loved these getaways with Rene. Sure she preferred to be the sub, but just playing either role really got her hot. Rene was due here in about an hour.

"I wonder if she will do as I told her." Betty whispered to herself.

Neither had given the other such demands before. Betty knew she was pushing the envelope and deep down inside, hoped Rene would push it further with her. Humiliation was a fetish both shared. Betty lay down on the bed, already naked, and closed her eyes. Her mind drifted off to her being in Rene's place right now. She trembled at the thought of stripping in a public place and putting on fetish wear and walking out in front of god knows how many people. Betty's fingers were dancing on her clit and there was nothing she could do about it.

Betty tried to hold off, but her body had different ideas. Only a few seconds later it exploded as wave after wave of pleasure filled her completely. Betty lay there panting, her body still trembling several minutes later. She wanted to get up and greet Rene at the door, but right now, she had no strength.

Betty dozed for a while, her mind dreaming of all the things she wanted to try on Rene. Since their last visit, Betty had spent countless hours on the internet, researching her newly discovered fetish.

Betty was waiting at the front window when Rene pulled in the driveway. Not wanting her to see her, she was on her knees in the corner of the picture window peeking out. When she saw Rene get out of the car, dressed as demanded, Betty almost climaxed again. Betty was just about to turn away when Rene hobbled around the front of the car and Betty caught a glimpse of the chains connecting her ankles.

"Oh my god that's so hot!" She exclaimed and dashed to the front hall. She stood in the hall waiting for her slave. The sight of Rene in chains sent Betty's mind into overdrive. All her plans vanished and all she could think of was attacking her best friend and drinking her fluids.

Standing there dancing from foot to foot, Betty waited for Rene to walk in the door. She was trying to calm down and take charge, but it was her chained ankles and exposed body that took away any dominating thoughts to throw her down and eat her whole.

Listening intently she heard the chains drag on the porch floor. The distinctive sound of links on the plank porch floor, sent visions of being chained and helpless herself. It was the door slowly opening and Rene stepping through the threshold and dropping to her knees in front of her that sent Betty over the top again. The orgasm, although not as intense as before, still made Betty groan. She walked over to her kneeling slave and pull her to her feet. Betty attacked Rene's face and neck with a vengeance, licking and kissing, slowly working her way to Rene's gasping mouth. When their lips touched it was magic.

Both women's bodies consumed with arousal. Each experiencing things they didn't know existed. For Rene, it was the complete humiliation of being in the restroom and almost accosted by the two young women. Then driving away with no way to free herself and completely exposed that left her on the edge of complete surrender.

Betty on the other hand was completely confused. Having Rene expose herself and be humiliated at her demand, sent wave after wave of power coursing to every cell on her body. But at the same time, her own mind was filled with thoughts of being in the exact situation as Rene, naked and chained.

The two women kissed and caressed each other for an undetermined amount of time before Betty took her hand and led her best friend upstairs to the master bedroom. They both were so consumed with lust for each other that the house could have been filled with people and they wouldn't have noticed.

When they entered the bedroom, Betty grabbed the keys and released Rene. As soon as she was free, she grabbed Rene's shoulders and threw her on the bed. All she could think of was her need to cum.

* * * * * * * * *

Roger's ride back to the main house went quickly. He debated in his mind of what he should do. Master Warren deserved to know, his wife was fucking around with his protégé's wife. It wasn't like if it was a man, but it was still cheating. But something in the back of his mind said this wasn't an affair, but something else. He decided to investigate things further.

Warren and Jamie returned home four days later. Rene returned the day before. Roger watched her closely to see if she acted any different. At first she seemed normal when she arrived, but as he watched her, he did notice subtle changes. One it didn't appear she was wearing a bra. And he notice bruising on her wrists and ankles. He tried to get a better look, but when she came down from her shower, the bruises were gone.

Roger was certain he saw the bruises and looked even closer. That is when he saw the makeup on her ankles, it didn't quite match her legs. Now he knew he had to tell Master Warren. He waited until the next day when Rene was out shopping when he knocked on Master Warren's office door.

"Come in," came Warren's command.

Roger walked in and stood in front of the massive desk. "Good afternoon sir." Roger said

"Hello Roger, what can I do for you? Do you need additional funds for the house?" Warren asked.

"Oh no sir, the budget is fine. In fact we have a surplus. But there is something I have to tell you." Roger answered.

"Oh is there a problem?"

"Yes sir there is. It has to do with Madam Rene sir."

"Is she alright?

"Well yes and no sir. Physically she's fine, but I'm not sure how to put this, but I'm afraid I have bad news sir." Roger was both angry and afraid. Master Warren was a very powerful man, and to piss him off was a fool's errand.

"Well what is it Roger? Out with it." Warren demanded his voice with an edge.

"Sir, Madam Rene has been leaving every time you go out of town sir. In fact, she is rarely here when you are gone."

"What do you mean, she is hardly here? Where is she?" Warren growled and Roger could hear the anger rising in his voice.

"Master Warren, I asked the same question, and I decided to follow her when she left after you did this week. She ended up at the summer house sir." Roger started to explain.

"What's wrong with that? She loves that house."

"Sir she drives herself and orders no one to disturb her. As I said I wasn't sure if she was telling the truth so I followed her sir."

"Well get on with it. What did you find out? Is she fucking some landscaper?" Warren was now growling.

"No sir, it wasn't some man sir. It was Miss Betty, Jamie's wife who she met up with." Roger said trying to find some way to finish.

"Betty, what's the problem with her and Betty getting together?"

"Sir let me explain. Madam Rene always packs a suit case a day in advance. I had a chance to peek inside and was shocked about what she packed."

"Dammit Roger, quite beating around the bush, what the hell did you find out." Warren was practically yelling.

"Master it was filled with bondage and fetish toys. She left the house with only the clothes on her back. I thought she must have packed another bag, but I loaded that one bag in the trunk myself. There were no other bags."

He looked at his Master and could see the shock in his eyes. The last thing he wanted to do was finish his story.

"Sir I rented a car and was ready when she pulled out about an hour after you and Master Jamie left. She headed straight for the summer house, but stopped at a rest stop about halfway. Sir, I don't know how else to tell you this, but Madam Rene went into the women's room, stripped off her clothes, threw them away and dressed in a corset that only half covered her breasts, locked on wrist and ankle cuffs and put on what I could only call are hooker heels. She was in the restroom for a long time but I was able to photograph her as she left." Roger continued and sat down an envelope with several 8X10 glossy photos and a flash drive.

Warren opened the envelope and looked at the first few photos. He looked up at Roger and snarled. "Are you telling me that my wife is a submissive bitch to Betty? Is that what you're telling me?"

"I'm afraid so sir. But it's not quite like that I'm afraid. You see I did some snooping, sorry sir, but I found a diary and it turns out both are submissive. They take turns dominating each other. I'm afraid sir they are both submissive sluts. I know that is harsh sir but it's the truth." Roger finished. He looked at his master and expected him to explode.

Roger waited for the proverbial shit to hit the fan, but nothing happened. A few seconds later, Warren pointed at the door.

"Yes sir," Roger said and left the room.

Walking down the hall and shaking his head. He never expected that from Master Warren. Roger went downstairs and back to work. If he needs me he'll call.

12