The CEO Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost four hours before Roger saw Master Warren again. He walked past and grunted something about going out. He didn't see him the rest of the night.

The next morning, Roger was up at the crack of dawn. He gathered the staff and made them aware of the possible tension in the air, but to not say a word to anyone. However, first Madam Rene sauntered to the kitchen table and sat down. She was dressed in her normal morning attire. A silk light blue robe over a lace and silk night gown.

Roger watched her closely to see if she would show any emotion. It seemed like she was okay, but it looked put on. Roger was sure of it.

A few minutes later, Master Warren strolled in. He was in a red robe open with boxers and a tee shirt. He looked like he just got up. The morning chatter seemed normal but a little strained. About ten minutes into breakfast, Master Warren announced he was going away for a two, maximum three day trip. He was leaving Monday morning, and would return on Wednesday evening. The rest of the meal was in silence.

After breakfast, Warren stood to leave, he turned to Roger and said, "I'll want to pack my blue pinstripe suit." As he walked out the door and down the hall. Roger didn't reply but followed Warren up the stairs leaving Rene behind in the kitchen.

By the time Roger got upstairs he notice that the phone was blinking, signifying it was in use. He wondered if it was Rene calling Betty. He thought about listening in but headed down the long hall and to Master Warren's private chamber. He knocked softly and waited for a reply.

"ENTER" was heard and he turned the knob.

"Yes sir I'll pack your suit." Roger said, but he knew that wasn't why he was here. Master Warren was sitting on the edge of his desk and motioning him to be quiet. Roger stood there and listened. Coming from a device in Master Warren's hand was Rene's voice. He couldn't quite make out what was being said, he could tell his master was pissed.

"It's as you said," Warren growled, "She's fucking Betty behind mine and Jamie's backs. Turns out my wife is a slut." He continued.

"Here is what is going to happen. I'm sending Jamie out on assignment. We will both leave tomorrow. I said I wouldn't be back until Wednesday, but I'm not going anywhere. I will be staying downtown at the Hilton. Tuesday, you and I are going to the summer house." Warren finished and pointed at the door. Roger nodded and left the room.

The next day went exactly as planned. Warren left with Jamie around 8, and Rene left about an hour later. Roger sent Master Warren a text a few minutes later. He knew that his Master had already linked his security camera to his phone and would be watching Rene and Betty.

Tuesday morning, Roger was out front of the hotel precisely at 9 am. He waited beside the car until Master Warren stepped out of the building. The two men stopped at a local restaurant to eat breakfast. If the two women kept to their usual schedules, by the time they got there, they should be fully engaged and not paying attention to them approaching the house.

There was no activity anywhere around the house when they pulled into the driveway, but instead of pulling up front, Warren drove to the side of the house and parked it. Regardless of what they found when walking in the door, both hoped to find them in a very compromising position. It would be easier to manipulate them into doing what they wanted. However even if not, the videos and pictures would be enough. There was no one in the front hall or anywhere downstairs for that matter. Warren gestured to Roger to be quiet and headed up the stairs. It was then they were able to hear the moans from down the hall. The closer they got to the master bedroom, the slower they went. Peeking thru the glass panes in the door, they were rewarded with Betty lying on her back on the bed, her body glistening with oil. Rene was kneeling between her legs eating her pussy. Betty's left leg was around the back of Rene's head, holding her tight against her pussy. Both women were groaning loudly and didn't hear the two men step into the bedroom and stare down at them.

It wasn't until Warren cleared his throat before they both looked up shocked. Neither expected to see Warren and Roger standing at the foot of the bed. Betty jumped up and tried to grab something to cover her body. Rene jumped to the head of the bed and pulled a pillow over her body.

"Betty don't move!" Warren barked. Betty froze, not moving a muscle. In all the years she had known Warren, she had never heard his voice so commanding. She stood perfectly still, her hand covering her breasts and kitty.

"Just so you know, I have been recording you two's adventures for the last week or so and I know you have been fucking my wife. Now unless you want Jamie to know you're fucking around on him, you will not make a sound, walk over to the wall and put your hands behind your back.

Roger nodded at Warren and followed Betty to the wall. While he was doing that, Warren held out his hand to Rene. You could see the fear in her eyes as she took his hand and followed him out of the room.

Roger waited for them to leave, then pulled out a set of handcuffs out of his pocket and lock them around Betty's wrists. He heard her moan. "Silence bitch!" He growled in her ear. All the while bringing up a large red ball gag up to her mouth. "Open your mouth." He spat. Betty didn't resist and opened her mouth, a second later, the red ball was shoved behind her teeth locking it in place. Roger finished with blindfolding her and growled. "Don't move a muscle, Master Warren will deal with you in a few minutes.

In the meantime, Warren pulled Rene to a room next door to the master bedroom. He pushed her to the floor and stood towering over her. Rene sat on the floor, her knees up to her chest and ankles crossed. Her head was craning back looking up at her obviously angry husband. Her elbows on her knees and up to her chin pleading for forgiveness.

Rene kept begging for forgiveness and pleading to not tell Jamie about Betty. Warren let her beg for a bit before he held up his hand for her to be quiet.

"I can't believe you are cheating on me, and with Betty no less. Are you a lesbian? Don't I satisfy you?" He spoke.

"Please Warren, it's not that. I don't know how to explain it, but it's nothing about you. It's about me." She tried to find the words to explain what was happening.

Warren turned and headed back to the Master bedroom. Roger was waiting patiently and Betty was cuffed, blind, and gagged, still facing the wall. He could hear her sobs from behind the gag.

"Roger, take this slut home just as she is. Lock her in the trunk for the trip home. I'll decide what to do with her later. Betty's sobs got louder, as she heard Warren's instructions. Roger nodded, reached out and grabbed Betty's elbow and led her out of the room and down to the garage. In less than five minutes, Betty was curled up in the trunk of her own car.

When Warren walked back into the other room, Rene was still sitting on the floor right where he left her. He reached down and pulled her to her feet.

"Warren, what did you do to Betty?" She asked

"I sent her home with Roger." He answered. "What about Jamie?" She asked again.

"Don't worry about Jamie. I sent him to the Far East to work on a project for me. He will be gone at least a couple three weeks. I won't tell him anything right now. It depends on the next couple days." He continued.

"Oh thank you. I would hate for me to be what ruined their marriage." Rene gushed and threw herself at him.

Warren pulled back from Rene's hug and explained. "Get dressed, we're going home. You will not contact Betty without my permission. That means no talking, texting, emailing, or visiting unless I give you permission. I will know if you do and trust me you don't want that. Rene nodded and stepped to the closet to get some clothes. What she didn't know, was Betty wasn't going home, she was going to a very special place to be trained as a submissive sex slave. With Jamie out of town for a while, by the time he gets home, Betty would be fully trained.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Betty had all kinds of thoughts going through her brain on the way to her home. First off she wasn't sure if Jamie would be there, plus she was naked and with Roger. Would he demand she do something? Yeah she had relations with Rene, but what they were doing didn't seem like cheating. It was more something to feed their cravings. Both were completely in love with their spouses, and neither wanted to get a divorce. Their meetings were the only way they could experience what they craved and keep it private, or so they hoped. When Warren and Roger showed up both women were scared as to what might happen.

Betty heard the car stop and the engine turn off. Betty assumed she was home and prayed Roger had pulled into the garage so none of the neighbors would see her. When the trunk opened, a shiver when up and down her spine. It was the moment of truth.

When her feet hit the ground, she was surprised at the gravel covering the ground. They had no gravel on their property. She felt Roger grab her arm and pull her, hard. She stumbled as she tried to catch up, her feet hurting from the sharp gravel bruising her feet. The next thing she noticed was the rough concrete and the sound of a heavy door opening. Roger pulled her across the threshold and the door slammed shut behind her. She knew she wasn't home and being naked, blind and bound, did nothing to ease her fears. Roger was leading her down a hallway she guessed, when she heard her cell ring. She knew it was Jamie from the ring.

"It's Jamie," Roger said, "Unless you want him to know what you've been doing, I'd suggest you try to be as normal as possible." He finished as he removed the gag and pushed the cell next to her ear.

"H-H-Hello." She answered.

She listened as her husband explained that Warren had promoted him and put him in charge of a huge project in the Far East.

Betty answered when necessary, but tried not to talk any more than necessary. She wasn't certain if she could keep from crying. When Jamie finished with telling her he would be gone for at least two weeks, she gasped. She was in a strange place, naked and helpless and now her husband was on the other side of the world and wouldn't be back for weeks. A second later, Roger grabbed the phone and ended the call.

"Well you won't be needing this anymore." He announced and Betty heard a crashing sound. She assumed it was her phone breaking. Roger grabbed her arm and pulled her into a room she thought. A few moments later, she felt something hard wrap around her neck and a distinctive click told her it was locked in place.

"You really didn't expect Master Warren to let you out of this did you? Rene is his and his alone. You will learn the wrath of Master Warren first hand." He spat.

Betty stood there trembling, not from the cold, but from Roger's words. She was pushed back a bit and felt something cold behind her neck. Roger hands did something and in a second her neck was attached to whatever it was. Again her body trembled as with every moment she was a little more helpless.

Betty didn't have time to fully grasp her situation, when Roger released her wrists, pulled the gag out of her mouth, and removed the blindfold.

She blinked her eyes to adjust to the light for a couple seconds. She looked at Roger and down at his hands. He handed her a large anal plug and said. "Put that in your ass slut. From now on you will do exactly as you are told.

Betty's mouth flew open but before she could speak, Roger barked. "If you say one word you will be punished. Betty looked around and saw the flogger sitting on a small table beside her and nodded.

"Good I see you can be obedient. Let's see how long that lasts." He continued and handed her a tube of lube.

"Get busy, you have two minutes to get your ass plugged. And don't be so shocked. I've seen you take bigger things than this up your ass and I have pictures to prove it." He chuckled.

Betty nodded, lubed the plug and reached behind her. It took a bit of effort to plug her own ass with her neck attached to the frame, but looking in Roger's eyes told her not to fail. As soon as the plug was seated, Roger handed her a long medium thick vibrator and pointed at her pussy.

Betty took the vibrator, added some lube, and shoved it deep inside her core. When Roger was satisfied she felt both probes vibrate for a few seconds and stop. Still unable to escape, she watched as Roger knelt in front of her and lock a chastity belt around her waist and between her legs. Now both probes were locked inside her body and there was no way for her to remove them. He released her neck again and pulled her from the frame. Two minutes later, she was cuffed, gagged and blind once again, only this time Roger controlled her body.

Betty was now standing in the middle of a strange room. Her ankles were cuffed and hobbled. Her hands cuffed behind her back and completely helpless.

"Just so you know, that belt can only be opened by me or Master Warren. There is a special lock that uses fingerprints to open. I would do whatever you are told as we can give pleasure and pain with this setup." He said.

Roger walked around her and made sure everything was secure. Betty couldn't see what he was doing, until she felt him pull a leather hood over her head. She felt it cover her eyes and her entire head. The only opening she could sense, was a small opening for her nose. She felt him grab the zipper and lock her head inside the hood. Betty cried as her arm was grabbed once again. She couldn't hear him if he spoke but bound as she was, she tiptoed with very small steps somewhere and pushed down on a bench, she thought. A second later, she heard a door slam and silence.

12