The CEO Ch. 05

Story Info
EVA comes of age and explores her sexuality.
4.4k words
4.27
1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, the rumor around school was that Chip had broken up with his girlfriend in dramatic fashion, and Eva thought this might be her chance. She took every opportunity to see him in the hallway, and by the end of the week he had asked her to the dance after the game.

Eva got permission to stay out a little late. She met him after the game and he said he didn't really want to go to the dance, asking if she would mind going for a drive. She agreed, but she had really been looking forward to dancing with him. He drove out to the park and pulled off in a dark secluded spot.

She really hadn't expected it to progress so quickly as he leaned over to kiss her. It certainly wasn't her first kiss, but she had never really made out like this. They kissed for awhile then his hands started slowly roaming until they were on her breasts. She wanted to feel him touch her, and it felt good, but somehow it didn't seem quite right.

She didn't stop him though, and he continued making his advances. Soon he was up under her shirt, and he released the clasp on her bra after fumbling with it. His hands ran up under her shirt and pulled it up, and he brought his mouth to suck on her tits. He really did desire her body, she thought! One of his hands went to her leg and started rubbing, then groping along her jeans. She re-positioned and he undid the button and slid his hand inside.

She reached over and felt his jeans, rubbing him. His jeans were thick and it was hard to tell how big he was. He undid the button for her, and she reached down his pants. It was hard to find his rod, it just felt mostly soft. She finally found it and wrapped her hand around it. He pushed his jeans down. She was actually stroking her first cock! It slowly hardened, but she felt awkward, and she definitely didn't feel like she was very good at it. Was she going to go all the way? She couldn't, she didn't have any protection.

"I don't have any protection, do you?" Eva nearly whispered.

"No, but don't worry, you won't get pregnant," Chip replied. Aunt Margo had been adamant that she was to use it. Well, she figured she could at least suck him off and she would be better prepared next time.

"I can't, but here, let me suck you," she offered. She leaned over and brought her face close to his dick. She placed her lips around it and slowly tried to do what she had seen Aunt Margo do. It was strange, and still partly soft. She licked it and then tried to take it into her mouth. It was getting harder and bigger, so she stroked it some with her hand. With it now stiff, she tried putting her mouth over it, but it seemed a lot bigger in her mouth than she imagined, and she found she couldn't go down on it very far without choking herself.

She suddenly felt sad; she wasn't any good at it. She kept going, using her hand to stroke it and wrapping her lips around the head. She looked up at him, but he had his eyes closed. He was starting to moan, that meant he might be close to cumming. She continued working on him for what seemed like a long time and then it finally happened. The semen rushed into her mouth. It was more than she expected, and it leaked out and dripped on her hand. She found it hard to swallow and the taste was a little overwhelming. She finally managed and then tried to clean him up like Aunt Margo had done. He was quickly soft, and she sat back up expecting him to say something. He zipped himself up.

"We better get you home before you get in trouble," he announced, and he started the car and pulled away. She started putting herself back together. Well, that didn't go exactly like she expected, but at least she had done it. She would get better at with more practice, after all. She couldn't wait to talk to Aunt Margo about it.

When Eva arrived at school Monday morning, things were different. Two guys she barely knew asked her if she would go out on Saturday, and one poked his tongue into his cheek. Then a girl that she didn't know very well but had always seemed nice came up and asked Eva if she knew that Chip was back with his old girlfriend. Here, he had apparently used Eva, then blabbed to all his friends so the entire school knew. She wanted to crawl into a hole. Aunt Margo's words ran through her head, '...and some guys will just fuck you because....' Well, since everyone already thought she was a slut, it wasn't going to hurt anything if she actually became one, Eva thought to herself.

The next time she saw Aunt Margo. Eva told her everything and begged her to teach her all about sex. She wanted to try everything and be good at it. She talked to Big Daddy, too. She even schemed up the idea of working at the parties to get a car of her own. She wanted a mustang convertible, and she promised she would do whatever it took. At school whenever a guy teased her, she immediately called his bluff, and offered to meet somewhere at the earliest opportunity so she could take care of him, but they all backed out on her.

Finally, Big Daddy and Aunt Margo came up with the voyeur scheme as an outlet for Eva's frustration, thinking that if they weren't careful she might just start fucking out of spite. She agreed to it after they promised that they would teach her, but it would be when they decided, and only if she followed all the rules. So that's how Eva's secret life began...

The next party was approaching and Eva was bummed because it was going to be during that time of the month. Also after the last party, Margo suggested she get on the pill, just for safety, since that guy shot his load all over her stomach and chest. Then Big Daddy approached Eva and suggested she could give hand jobs, but only if she wanted. Just the thought of stroking a guy and watching his cum shoot already was getting her hot. She readily agreed, and jumped up and gave Big Daddy a kiss.

Eva got dressed early for the party in anticipation, and spent extra time on her makeup and hair. She wore the black cocktail dress that Big Daddy had picked out for her. It was simple and form fitting, with just a little extra plunge in the neckline and back to show some skin, but not enough to draw the ire of Aunt Mable. Under it, she had on a silky black bra and panties.

During the party, she met the guests and flirted as usual, wondering as she met each man if she was going to be stroking off his dick later on. There were so many people there, and she still didn't know how the "clients" were chosen. Obviously, only a few were privy to the underlying secrets of the parties at the mansion.

A businessman from Sweden caught her eye, younger than most of the guests. He appeared to be in his mid thirties, exceptionally well dressed and mannered, he always had a small crowd of women around him wanting to know more about his business and pursuits. She had seen him before several years ago, but never paid much attention. She started fantasizing that he would be the first client that she would really have sex with. She could imagine his torso hovering over her as his hard cock came to her entrance and slowly pushed inside. She would spread her legs and let him shove it in, stroking until he shot his load.

"May I have this dance?" a voice inquired. Eva nearly jumped in surprise since she was lost in her fantasies. She looked up to find the Swedish business man holding out his hand.

"I'm not a very good dancer, you may regret it," she stammered.

"Then I will teach you," he responded. Eva thought to herself that she'd like him to teach her other things, too. It was a slow song. He pulled her toward the floor and then seemed to corral her in his arms, putting one around her waist and holding her right hand in his left. He moved with the rhythm of the music pulling her along. Dancing with him seemed effortless.

"I don't know if you remember me," he started.

"Ah, Mr. Hansson, I know who you are," she interjected.

"You flatter me, miss," he continued. "I've been watching you. You've become quite a beautiful young woman since I saw she last." Eva peered into his dark blue eyes.

"Thank you, kind sir," she replied, suddenly feeling like she was glowing.

"You are a fine dancer, after all," he observed.

"I don't think so, but sometimes having the right partner helps. I'm not doing anything, I'm just following your excellent lead," Eva suggested.

The room slowly moved around the two of them, but Eva felt like she was in the center of the eye of a storm. It was beautiful and calm and safe in his arms, and she didn't want the song to end, but it did.

"Thank you so much for the dance, miss," Mr. Hansson said fondly, kissing her hand as he backed away. "I hope to see you again, soon!"

Then he slipped away into the crowd. He lingered in Eva's thoughts for the rest of the evening, the memory of how his body felt moving next to hers. It was getting late and it was time for Eva to excuse herself from the party and go to the back room to begin her secret life as a sensual plaything for men. She'd been thinking about it all day.

Aunt Margo brought in a middle-aged man. She came close and whispered in her ear, "I'll help you with this one." Eva was sure she could do it, but she liked having Aunt Margo there. Eva went behind the man and put her hands on his shoulders and then ran them forward onto his chest. She caught the sides of the lapel and slowly pulled it apart, taking his coat from his shoulders and hanging it on the rack.

She walked around him, trailing her hand on his hips as she went, mimicking what she had seen Aunt Margo do. Now that she was allowed to touch, she was going to make full use of it. If she was going to do this thing, she was all in.

"Hey there, big boy. What have you got down here?" Eva asked, feeling the front of his pants while peering into his eyes. She rubbed until she found his dick, and then softly stroked it through the material. She took his hand and placed it on her shoulder, partly pulling her dress to the side to give him the idea. He pushed his hand under the fabric and slid the dress over her shoulder. He took his other had and did the same thing on the other side. Her dress slid part way down, revealing her shimmering black bra. She pushed the dress down and let it fall to the floor. She could feel Margo's eyes on her, watching.

"Is the lady being good to you?" Eva asked in jest.

"Yes, quite," he replied.

"I'm glad to hear it," Eva said nearly laughing. Her hands slid down his chest, undoing the buttons as she went. His hand slid down to her breasts and he was feeling them. She placed her hand on top of his and squeezed it harder. "Do you like those?" she teased.

"Yes, quite nice," he said.

She undid his belt and slid his zipper down, then let his pants fall. Eva pressed her body into him a bit and put a hand on his dick again, feeling it now in his underwear. It was starting to grow and stiffen. She ran her hand under the elastic of his boxers and touched it directly, the soft skin on top of the hardening shaft. She grabbed it to feel its growing girth.

She slowly knelt down, looking up into his eyes as she pulled down his underwear. His cock swayed semi rigid in front of her face. She held it in her hand and slowly ran her hand up and down the shaft. She worked it until it was getting stiff.

Aunt Margo came around behind Eva and undid her bra. Margo reached over and put a few drops of oil on his shaft, and then Margo cupped Eva's tits. Eva got the idea, and moved the cock in her hand down between her tits. As he pressed forward into them, Margo squeezed her breasts around his shaft. He started moving his hips to assist, fucking her tits. That made him really hard.

Eva looked down and it made her horny watching his cock slide out through her tits and seeing the tip emerge and then disappear as he pulled back. There was a growing bead of precum on the head of his cock. Margo released her tits, and Eva grabbed his hard on and brought it to her lips. She stuck out her tongue and touched the precum covered tip tasting its sweetness. Then she put her lips on his cock and slid her mouth onto it, just like she practiced with Aunt Margo on a dildo.

Eva's hand worked his shaft, while her mouth and tongue worked on the tip. She didn't try to choke herself, maybe that would come later as she got better at it. He started moaning, and she could feel his cock getting stiff. It was amazing how much it had grown since it started. Eva wanted to watch it erupt. She pulled back, continuing to jack his cock. She felt it pulse in her hand and the tip shot out a spurt of cum onto her chest. She kept lightly stroking, just like Aunt Margo taught her, and his cock spurted a couple more times.

His dick was now slippery as she slid her hand up and down. She used her left hand to play with the cum on her tits, and brought a finger to her lips. She looked up at the man, and slowly put the cum covered finger in her mouth. Then Aunt Margo put her hand on Eva's and placed her mouth over his cock and sucked along its shaft. Then Margo pushed it to Eva, and she did the same.

As Eva's mouth slid off, Margo leaned over and kissed Eva. Margo's lips were so soft, Eva thought. Margo licked up some cum from Eva's chest and brought her mouth back to Eva's, sticking out her tongue as they kissed again. The strong taste of cum was in her mouth as Eva kissed her back this time.

The man backed away and Eva and Aunt Margo stood up. Margo grabbed a towel and fondly cleaned up Eva's chest.

"How did I do," Eva whispered to Aunt Margo.

"You were fantastic," Margo replied. "I loved watching you."

"I loved it, too," Eva beamed. Her whole insides were excited and alive in a combination of wonder and erotic lust, as well as an undertone of just how dirty this little game was.

"Mr. Hansson danced with me tonight. Do you know who he is?" Eva asked.

"Of course, he's so handsome and well mannered," Margo replied.

"Has he ever," Eva stammered, "Have you ever, well, you know."

"Oh, I've wanted to," Margo replied with a chuckle.

"I want to, too," Eva whispered like a little school girl.

Aunt Margo helped Eva with her bra and then slid her dress up. Eva walked to the man and pressed against him and gave him a hug.

"Thank you! You were awesome, and so sexy." he said admiring Eva with his eyes.

Eva gave him a kiss on the cheek in reply, and Aunt Margo took him by the arm and disappeared into the hallway.

Another man stepped into the room. He was heavy set and a little anxious.

"Hi," Eva said calmly. "What's your name?"

He gulped and replied, "John." Of course it is, Eva thought to herself.

"Here, let me take her coat," she offered.

"Oh, thank you," he replied.

"Why don't you come over here and sit down," Eva said motioning toward the lounger.

He followed her direction. She sat down next to him and placed one hand on his knee. With her other hand she touched his forehead at his hairline and brushed back the thinning hair away from his face, letting her finger follow it down toward his ear. Eva leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Relax, I'm going to take care of you."

She let her hands roam across his shoulders and chest then came to his tie and loosened the knot. She fumbled with it a little, thinking she needed to practice her tie knots, both taking them off and putting them on. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it out of his slacks. She let her hands roam on his hairy chest.

"Why don't you lean back there and relax," she suggested. He did, and she stood to allow him to swing his legs up. She slipped off his shoes and then undid his belt. Then she grabbed the top of his slacks and started pulling. He lifted his hips to help and Eva slid his pants and underwear off at the same time.

She stood next to him and slowly pushed the dress off her shoulders, revealing her bra. She pushed it down and let it fall to the floor. His eyes were glued on Eva. She let her fingers wander down his torso to his dick. It was still soft and small.

She touched it softly, and rubbed it a little. She moved down and knelt between his legs. Then she leaned forward and put her lips on his cock. She licked it, and pulled it up and licked his balls, just like Margo had shown her. His cock started to grow in her hand. She slipped her lips over the head and moved up and down on it. Now it was really responding. She stroked it some more until it was nice and hard.

Evan then slid up like she was nearly going to straddle him, and she let her panties rest on his hard on. She used her hips to grind against him lightly, while her hands roamed his chest. He reached up and felt her breasts. She reached around and released the clasp of her bra, letting it fall. He started squeezing her tits, hard, almost too hard, but it immediately sent a tingle to her pussy. She loved the feel of his hard on up against her slit through the panties.

She sat up and put a little lotion on her hand, then started stroking him in earnest. Eva started moving her hips back to stroke him really good and then moved her hips forward again to feel his hard on against her panties. She kept it up until he was moaning. She continued to stroke him, and he groaned and shot his load. She watched it arc and land on his belly. She kept slowly jacking him, and he grunted and moaned until she thought he was finished.

She put a finger into the cum and brought it to her lips to taste him while she looked directly into his eyes. She slid down and put her lips over his shaft, and cleaned it with her tongue, still holding his gaze. She used a towel to clean up his belly.

"That wasn't so bad, now was it?" Eva asked.

"That was great," he said, looking more relaxed.

"Here are your pants," she said, getting things together for him. She helped him slip on his shoes and then helped him with his jacket. She stuffed the tie in his pocket, she really did need to learn how to tie one. She leaned in close pressing her nearly naked body against him. She kissed him on the cheek saying, "Good night, John."

Eva's job tonight was supposed to be hand jobs, but she decided she was going to suck off the next guy, who should be the last tonight, based on the time. The idea of having a guy cum in her mouth felt naughty and got her excited. She didn't even put her dress back on, but sat down on the lounger in nothing but her panties. A middle-aged guy with the start of graying temples came in and put his coat and tie on the rack. Obviously, he knew what he was there for.

"Drop your pants, while you're at it," Eva suggested. "It's not fair if only one of us is naked." He obliged and took off his shirt, too. Now he was down to his boxers standing in front of her.

"You are stunning," he complimented. "You have a great body."

"Thanks," Eva responded. "Now let's see what I we have to work with." He lowered his boxers and shoved his hips toward her. He had a large set of hanging balls and what looked like was going to be a long dick. Eva reached out and touched it, placing her hand around it and coaxing it to arousal.

"I see you get straight to business," he noted. "I like a girl that doesn't mess around."

She rubbed the bottom of the tip with her thumb and then slid her lips over the head. It was almost full sized already, but still not fully hard. She alternated between stroking it and sucking it, as it continued to stiffen.

"Yea, suck it, baby," he encouraged. Eva had never really had a guy be vocal with her before.

She let his cock fall between her tits, and she squeezed them around his shaft. He thrust his hips, pushing his cock in and out of them.

"Yea, take that you little slut," he chided. She looked up at him. She wasn't used to guys calling her names. She wasn't really a slut. Well, then again, she was stroking off complete strangers for fun. Perhaps she was a slut. They idea of being a slut made her feel even naughtier and excited.

12