The CEO Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, baby, thrust that hard cock into my tits," Eva encouraged. She couldn't believe she responded like that.

"Suck me, you little whore," he demanded.

She grabbed his cock and thrust her mouth over his cock, sucking it and stroking it. He grabbed her head and forced her down onto his cock.

"Take it all, slut" he directed. She could feel his hard on penetrating the back of her throat. She wanted to gag, but resisted it. She got a little frightened for a moment. She'd never felt this kind of intensity from a man. He released her head, and she backed off for air. Then he grabbed her head and shoved her face back onto his shaft again.

"Yea, that's a good girl," he said. Eva realized that she had lost control, and that he was going to use her for his pleasure. That somehow got her more excited, the intensity, knowing that he had to have her, and that he was going to fuck her mouth good. Eva didn't resist, instead she grabbed his ass hard and thrust her head onto his shaft, pulling his hips toward her. She felt his long cock actually slip into the back of her throat. It was uncomfortable, but she didn't care, she was his to use. He released her head, but she started bobbing up and down on him hard, pulling his hips each time.

"Unnh," he grunted. "Yea, now that's a blow job, take it all... I'm about to give it to you.... Fuuuuck, that feels good. You are a good slut.!"

Eva glanced up at his eyes and he was like a man possessed, his head tipped back on the brink of orgasm. He held her head down and grunted, and she could feel his shaft stiffen and then pulsate, as he released his load into her throat. She was completely powerless to do anything but swallow it, and she thought she might drown before he pulled it out and some cum shot onto her face. It got it into her nose and eyes. She blinked and looked up at him. His face and body was flushed with the effort of sucking.

"Ahhh, best blow job I've had in a long time." he stated. "You are one hot sexy little thing! Maybe next time I can fuck you." Eva had a sense of satisfaction from his obvious enjoyment and demeaning but complimentary words.

She touched her face to get the cum off of her eyelashes and just then Mr. Hansson stuck his head into the room. His eyes opened wide, and she felt frozen, completely naked with cum on her face and a naked middle-aged man in front of her. Damn it, Eva thought, what is he going to think of me now. Mr. Hansson disappeared.

Obviously, Eva answered for herself, he's going to think she is a whore. Her sense of satisfaction from giving a great blow job was suddenly dampened. She had all sorts of mixed feelings. She grabbed a towel and cleaned her face.

She sent off her business man with a big hug and kiss, and a little stroking of his cock. He thanked her profusely and crudely, but she wasn't really hearing him, since she was lost in her own thoughts.

She slipped back into her clothes and went quietly went back to her room. She lay in bed running the emotions of the night back through her head with the dancing, the hand jobs, the fury of the mouth fuck, the language, and the look on Mr. Hansson's face. She finally drifted off into a fitful sleep.

12