The CEO Ch. 06

Story Info
EVA comes of age and explores her sexuality, Her first time.
5.3k words
4.5
815
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few days since the party, and Eva had talked about everything with Aunt Margo. Margo tried to apologize for the rough guest, but Eva told her it was a great experience, and she was happy that it happened. Honestly, it even turned her on in some weird way. As for Mr. Hansson, Margo tried to encourage Eva not to worry about it, saying these things have a way of working themselves out. Sometimes, Margo suggested, when people see the worst of us, it leads to an honest conversation that builds the strongest bond between two people that wouldn't have never been there otherwise.

Eva didn't have her optimism. He was the first man she had been interested in since Chip, and Chip was hardly a man. Of course, Eva didn't really even know when she would see him again. He was a little older than her, but she still held out hope.

Eva made a note to talk to Big Daddy about him during her next photo shoot. The photo shoots had been fun lately. She always did some fashion stuff, and pictures for potential ad work, but Big Daddy had her do some artistic stuff, too. He was doing some video work as well, which she found a lot more difficult because she had to rehearse the movements so that she remained in the correct place in the frame during shooting.

She had also done full nudes the last two sessions, and she totally enjoyed watching Big Daddy's hard on while he took pictures. For fun at the end of the last session Eva had done a couple of poses with a dildo, at her suggestion, just to tease him. He had talked about having her pose with other people during the sessions and asked if she would consider doing that. It sounded like fun, so she told him she would.

The morning of the shoot Eva met Big Daddy at the breakfast table.

"Good Morning," Big Daddy said, "How are you doing today?"

"I'm looking forward to the photo session," Eva replied.

"Hey, can you wear that black cocktail dress you wore to the party to begin with? I'd like to get some shots for an idea I have for one of the European ad campaigns," he said.

"Sure. Anything else? Should I bring....toys?" she teased.

"I don't think you'll need those today," he said with some mystery. "I have something different planned."

Eva wondered what he meant by it, but soon let it drop and continued with her preparations. She went to her room and laid out the dress, then hopped in the shower. She did her hair and makeup, and then careful put on her shiny black bra and panties trimmed with delicate lace. She slipped into her dress and heels then went to the mirror to check the results.

The person she saw in the mirror seemed so different from the girl she saw there just six months before. Eva almost didn't recognize the woman, for a woman she had become. She looked smart and sophisticated, and in her curves there was an underlying tone of sexiness. Her youth was still apparent, but she no longer appeared naive, and she felt much more confident, though she still had her moments of doubt. Aunt Margo said that everyone had those moments, but that you just get better at dealing with them as you get older. Your experience tells you that you will get through them.

Aunt Mable was off visiting relatives, so Big Daddy had the whole house to work with during the photo shoot, so he had asked Eva to meet him in the big hall were the dances were held. She walked into the room and he paused and admired her.

"My, you are lovely." he raved. "Whoever bought that dress has exquisite taste," he chuckled. "But the lady in the dress is what makes it special."

"Thank you, Big Daddy," Eva replied. "Where do you want to start?"

"I want to get some shots of you entering the room. We'll do some video as well. I want to capture your movement through the doorway."

He had extra lighting set up in various places in the room. It looked like he had a plan for shooting all mapped out. He set the scene, "I want you to imagine you are coming to the biggest ball of the year. You are full of confidence, and you are entering the room, where Prince Charming awaits, and you can't wait to see him." He then blocked out her path for her, before getting set for the take.

The scene was hard to imagine in her mind. Eva thought back to last weekend, and how she felt entering the room and seeing Mr. Hansson there in the crowd.

"That first take was fantastic," he gleamed. "Now let's get some pictures of you at the sides of the room, pensively awaiting your prince." He took some pictures of Eva standing near the pillars, and by the window, and sitting on the edge of a chair. The door bell rang.

"Why don't you get that?" Big Daddy suggested. "Stay in role, and I'm going to video tape it for fun." Eva strode toward the door. She was actually becoming half way decent at walking in heels with all the practice she had been getting. She paused at the door then pulled it open. There stood Mr. Hansson.

"Good morning," he announced cheerfully. A flood of emotions fell over Eva. She was glad to see him, but the way she had seen him last made her feel like she had so much to try to explain. Eva tried to remain calm and play her role for the video.

"Welcome, fine sir," she managed. "Please do come in." Eva tried to maintain her smile, and she was excited to see him. Big Daddy put the camera aside.

"Good to see you Lucas," he said, shaking his hand. "I know you've met my lovely niece. I saw her dancing with you at the party and it was magical; I hope to recreate that today."

"I'm delighted to be here," Lucas said, "and I'm looking forward to getting to know Eva better." His gaze was directly on her, and she felt like he could see right through her and into her soul, the best and worst of it. Her mind flashed back to peering through her cum covered face at him, holding a man's dick in her hand. What he must think of her.

After a few pleasantries, Big Daddy lit several candelabras in the hall and got situated to take some pictures. He wanted Eva to pose as though they were dancing. Eva wanted to talk to Lucas, but couldn't in the present situation. When Big Daddy arranged her in a close pose with Lucas holding her in his arms, Eva tried to whisper in his ear.

"About after the party...I wanted to explain..." she started. Big Daddy re-positioned her. Big Daddy struck another pose where Eva was in Lucas's arms facing the camera.

Lucas leaned forward a bit and whispered, "Not to worry, I understand." What did Lucas understand, Eva wondered. Then he said, "I will try to explain." What did he have to explain, she thought.

Then Big Daddy wanted to take video of some dancing. After a few moments he stopped and stepped out from behind the camera.

"I don't know what's going on, but there is something going on between the two of you that's completely different than the other night. I'm going to give you a few moments to figure it out while I go get a small snack and bring some tea. I'll meet you in the dining room." With that Big Daddy turned, and headed out of the room. There was a long silence while the two of them stood together.

"I know what you saw, and I just," Eva started.

"I was impertinent and barged in on you, I had no business," Lucas said apologetically.

"It's not what you think, I..." Eva hesitated.

"I went looking for you. I wanted to see you before I left, I..." Lucas tried to explain.

"Oh, it's not something I can't really explain," Eva blurted dejectedly.

"But I understand, more than you know," Lucas empathized.

"But, I..." Eva started, but he cut her off, placing a finger softly on her lips.

"Now, please listen, and I will explain," he insisted. "My parents died when I was 14, and I went to live with my eccentric grandmother and two aunts. They taught me to dance and encouraged me to entertain their friends and valued members of society. I was often sent to escort older women on outings and to social functions. It started out innocently enough, but then it became an adventure of discovery. "

Lucas paused to watch her face before he continued, "One of their friends who I spent time with regularly, started by asking me to put lotion on her back at the pool and that eventually turned into a massage in the steam room, and then eventually...sex. By the time I was 20, I was a regular gigolo, I guess, spending time with many women in the social circle to please granny and maintain their place in society. It assured they were invited to social functions even though they didn't have any real status since the regent of the estate had passed. "

"At the time it was new and exciting, and it partly felt incredibly naughty and mischievous. It worked out for me as I built a lot of trust worthy relationships that helped me build my business later on. So, I don't think any less of you for what I saw, and in some ways, may be one of the few people that really understand what it is like for you. Actually, it made me more interested in you than I already was, and I've thought about little else since the party," Lucas finished, waiting for some reaction.

Eva stood there dumbfounded and not sure what to think. The names for women who do such things are easy to come up with, but it seemed like they didn't apply to a man. It seemed like there was such a double standard in society. Obviously, it was a similar situation, but not exactly the same.

"You have so much experience, and I have almost none," she explained. "I haven't actually had sex with a man yet. You are handsome, mature, own a business, and have a course set for your life, I assume, and I have none of those things. What could you see in me?"

He leaned his head slightly to one side as if assessing her then started. "You have no idea how desirable you are, do you? You are a beautiful young woman. You carry yourself like the finest of women. You have an easy smile, a witty tongue, and a delightful demeanor. You are graceful, and apparently, thoughtful and insightful as well. You obviously have a sense of adventure, and enough rebel in you to get you into some naughty activities. I'm not sure that there is much more that a man could want in a woman," he said, almost laughing as he finished.

"So you didn't mind seeing my face covered in another man's cum?" she teased.

"Actually, I wanted to barge in and kiss you at that very moment!" He exclaimed.

"It's not fair, you know, you've seen me practically naked and I've only seen you in your suit," Eva chided.

"Well, I promise to rectify that wrong in the near future if you will allow me to." Lucas reassured Eva with a hug.

She felt a rush of excitement in her whole being, and at the same time, an easy relaxation came over her. She opened herself up to him, and kept nothing hidden. Her banter the rest of the day was easy and unrehearsed. Big Daddy stopped giving direction, instead intent on capturing the interaction of two people discovering each other.

Eva and Lucas enjoyed the tea, feeding each other strawberries, and laughing loudly. Then the couple danced, the candelabras now burning low with dripping wax. The touch of Lucas' hand in Eva's and his arm cradling her body was accentuated by the close movement of their hips together as they swayed and moved, the world spinning about them, as if the two of them were the center of the universe. The music played and Eva was lost in it, but felt like she had found herself for the first time.

After lunch, Big Daddy wanted some shots at the pool, so Eva got her first look at his body. He was nicely shaped and athletic, but not muscle bound. His broad shoulders narrowed to defined, but not ripped, abs. His legs looked strong and his blond hair accentuated his tan, like little sparkles on his skin. Eva did some poses in the lounger and then some in the pool. She splashed and teased. Lucas splashed and dunked her in return. Then she climbed on his back wrapping her legs and arms around him.

She loved the feel of his skin on hers, and he felt so strong as he walked her across the pool, cradling her legs with his arms. Then he let her down, and brought her in close, looking down at her. His hand wiped some water from her brow and touched her cheek. Then Lucas leaned in and kissed her, a soft slow lingering kiss. Their bodies hovered there in the water, barely touching, his chest gently teasing hers, his hips lightly pressed against her.

Eva had never had a kiss like that, so full of emotion and desire. Then Lucas wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in. She could feel his entire body against her and she wanted to fade into his and become one with him. Time stopped, and the dance of their tongues and bodies was all that mattered. Finally she separated from him slightly and she let her hand rest on his chest.

"Thank you," Eva said.

"What for?" Lucas asked.

"No one has ever made me feel like that before," she said plainly.

"And I feel the same," he smiled.

Eva got out of the water and Lucas helped her towel off. Then she headed toward the studio for some more pictures. There were lots of wardrobe changes, and at first Eva went behind a screen for some privacy. But Big Daddy took the photos in various stages of undress with suggestive poses, so she eventually just changed in the open, and Lucas did as well. Eva enjoyed the eyes watching her, admiring her body while she slowly undressed.

She enjoyed watching Lucas, as well. He had a nice looking cock, with big hanging balls with short trimmed pubic hair. She had shaved her pussy, so it was smooth. Sometimes, Lucas would be partly aroused during changes, his cock long and draping, but obviously partly engorged. During poses she took to discreetly teasing him, and he did the same. Then a set was done in lingerie with Lucas in a bikini brief. Their bodies touched and Lucas couldn't keep his dick in his little briefs.

"I'm sorry, I'm not trying to cause problems," Eva teased in jest.

"It's not a problem, just a normal reaction to a sexy girl," Lucas replied. He reached into his underwear and tried to reposition himself.

"Let me help," she offered, placing her hand on his crotch. She rubbed it slightly, then slid her hand under the elastic and grabbed it, pulling it out of its confines. It was slightly soft but stiffening in her hand. She stroked it softly. He put his hand on her cheek and kissed her. When she paused, she looked down at his cock to admire its length and girth. It had a fine shape, with a tapered cock head.

"Big Daddy, would you like some pictures of me sucking his cock?" Eva asked. She didn't really wait for a response but re-positioned so that she could lean down and bring it to her lips. She paused with her mouth slightly parted, anticipating it slipping into her mouth. She heard several clicks and then stopped paying attention to them. Her mouth slowly engulfed his cock, and his back arched in response to her tongue on the bottom of his shaft.

Then she sat back and watched it while she stroked it. Slowly a bead of precum emerged on the head. Eva slowly milked his shaft until a large drop formed, then extended her tongue to lightly touch it. She slowly licked it, tasting it on her tongue before engulfing the head of his cock with her mouth again. It was obvious that he was quite aroused from the day of teasing, and his cock was rock hard.

She used her mouth on the head while stroking his shaft with her hand until she could sense his whole body tightening and he was about to explode. She increased her intensity, bobbing her head on his shaft. He grunted and unloaded into her mouth. She did the best she could to swallow it, his cum was salty sweet and came in wave after wave as his cock pulsed. When she had finished milking it, she lovingly cleaned it with her lips, mouth, and tongue. She felt like she'd actually done it right for the first time.

"That was amazing," Lucas said.

"Did that take care of your problem?" Eva asked.

"Well, I guess it did," he replied. "Now I want to take care of you." He moved toward her and kissed her. His body came in close to hers and his hand touched her face. "You are truly something special," he said, his blue eyes focused on hers.

Lucas seemed to have such a sense of compassion and understanding that Eva had never experienced before. He kissed her again, and wrapped an arm around her releasing the clasp on her bra. She lingered watching his face while his finger traced the outline of her shoulder, then slipped a finger under her straps one at a time, guiding them off her shoulder and letting them fall. His finger traced along the cup of her bra, slowing prying it from her breast until it fell away. His hands cupped her breasts.

His face went toward her ear, and he tickled it with his tongue before kissing down her neck, sometimes teasing like he was going to bite her. He moved his head down between her breasts, and he pressed them against each side of his face. He lifted up her breasts and traced the outline of each nipple with his finger, sending little flurries of excitement down her spine, and causing them to strain outward. Then he placed his lips on her nipple and kissed it. He teased it with his teeth, then took it fully in his mouth and sucked. It gave her shivers and she felt her pussy getting wet. He did the same to the other nipple, and she let herself slowly fall backward on the mat.

His tongue traced a line down to her belly button and circled it before penetrating it and licking it. She felt his hands on her hips, tugging at the edges of her panties. She lifted her hips and he slipped them off in one swift motion. He sat up slightly admiring her body, letting his hands wander across her abdomen and hips, softly touching her mound. She closed her eyes for a moment just enjoying the tingling sensation of his hands on her skin and the anticipation of getting her clit touched.

He took his tongue back to her navel and traced a line down to her pussy, running around the edges with his tongue. It felt wet, ticklish, and wonderful. He re-positioned by kneeling between her legs, and she spread them slightly to allow it. His tongue slid slowly along her slit and then pressed against her clit making her almost shudder. Then his mouth pressed against her and his tongue pressed in. His touch was more aggressive and urgent than Aunt Margo's had been, and his tongue drove deep inside her. Now she was the one arching her back with one hand on his head at first trying to keep him at bay, then pulling his head deeper into her snatch.

Eva felt a finger press into her while he was licking her clit, and then a second. They penetrated her and slowly pumped in and out while his tongue did its work. She started to shake in orgasm and closed her legs around his head squeezing it tightly. She lost control, suddenly hearing herself moaning loudly and bucking on the head clamped between her legs. It started to subside, and she relaxed some. She felt like her pussy was soaked. He stayed there, slowing comforting her pussy and lips before sitting up to crawl toward her.

His body hovered over her, and she admired his shapely body, the tan line along his hips, and the wisp of blond hair on his chest. She kissed him passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him to her. Eva wanted to feel his body against hers. Lucas lowered himself to her, resting his full length against her. His weight fell on her, pinning her slightly, but not uncomfortably. His stomach pressed against hers, and his cock pressed against her pussy mound.

Eva was lost in the embrace, and she wanted nothing more than to give herself completely to him, and have him give himself to her. He laid there on top of her, and slowly moved his hips causing his rising hard on to run along the slit of her pussy. It felt wonderful, and she knew that there was no way she could stop even if she had wanted to. She had to have him inside of her.

He pushed up slightly, and searched her eyes as if he were asking if she were okay. She pulled him back down and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me, already!" He pushed up his body hovering over her, his now raging hard on pressed against her slit. He slowly pressed it in, a little bit at a time. She felt her pussy slowly being pressed apart and had an excitement like she'd never known, as it gave into his intrusion. It felt more amazing than she had imagined, having this man push his cock inside of her. Eva savored the feeling until she didn't think he could fit any more inside of her and she was full of his cock.

12