The CEO Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas slowly started to pump it in and out, sliding inside her wetness. He pressed down against her body and started squeezing her tits, sending little shivers through her nipples. Everything seemed to be happening at once, and Eva was overwhelmed by sensations. He kissed her, his hands now around her ass, now squeezing her tits. Her legs pressed open outwards, then pulled up and wrapped around his body. His body hovered over her, and then pressed down upon her until there was nothing but the sensation of his cock pounding the inside of her pussy, rhythmically, over and over again, until it surrendered into a terrifying orgasm.

Eva felt like she was peeing as water started gushing everywhere, but she couldn't stop it and she felt a release like she'd never known before. Then he pulled out shoving his cock along her clit, spewing his cum onto her belly and tits. It pumped, and then waited, and then spurted again. Eva was soaked and messy, but somehow more satisfied and fulfilled than she'd ever felt in her life. Lucas lay down on top of her, sliding his cock back inside. They stayed together for some time, enjoying the moment, the slippery wetness and cum between their bodies, the fading of heavy breathing, and the soft touch of each other's hands. She'd finally done it, and there was no doubt about it, she loved sex.

After awhile Lucas rolled to one side. His hands continued to linger on her body, softly touching her with his finger tips. They talked to one another in soft private tones, discussing nothing and the most important things in life all at once. She gazed into his eyes and felt his closeness. Her hand wandered to his soft dick, and she played with it, touching the soft nut sack and lightly squeezing the limp tool. His fingers found her slit, and she realized that she was still slightly aroused, more so when the shaft in her hand started to grow and harden.

She sat up and got on her knees, then leaned over to suck on his cock. He grabbed her hips and pulled her leg over his head into a 69 position. She hovered over his body sucking his cock to erection. He pulled her hips down onto his chest and then toward his face, his tongue running around her pussy lips and probing her slit. His mouth pressed into her vagina fully and she moaned, finding it hard to concentrate on her blow job. She did the best she could, alternating between sliding her mouth down his shaft and pausing to feel his tongue invading her pussy.

She was aroused, and she needed to feel his cock in her pussy again. She lifted herself to her knees and turned around swinging a leg off of him and then swinging the other leg back over, so that she was straddling him. She leaned forward and kissed him, feeling her breasts touch his chest. Then she sat straight up and lifted her hips and one leg to get over his erection. She reached behind and grabbed his cock and held it still, then positioned her slit over it and slowly lowered herself onto it.

She paused as it seemed to bottom out inside of her. She had never felt anything so long inside her before. She lifted up and then slowly pressed down again, taking in a little more. She continued until she could press down onto his hips taking his entire length up inside her. It was a little uncomfortable, but she didn't care, it felt good and she wanted to take it all.

His hands reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard. She lifted herself up and down on him until her legs got tired, grinding her pussy down onto his shaft. Then she leaned forward pressing herself down onto his chest. He was thrusting his hips upward to continue to penetrate her. She got into a rhythm of pushing back into him each time to meet him, and she found herself breathing heavily, little waves of energy pulsing through her pussy with each thrust. He was thrusting quickly and then he suddenly slowed, just as he seemed to be about to cum. She wanted to feel his cum in her pussy, so she sat up straight again and worked her hips down onto him, encouraging him,

"Cum in me....please," Eva pleaded.

She'd been waiting to say that for real all these months, and hoped she were about to get her first pussy full of cum. His shaft suddenly felt harder, bigger, and longer than ever, and Lucas let out a groan,

"I'm cumming!" Eva pressed her hips down onto him, impaling herself as hard as she could onto his rod. It seemed to fill her entire insides, and she could feel the pulsing of the shaft in her pussy. She loved the thought of his cum filling her. She ground her hips on him, milking his shaft. She felt warm wet and suddenly more slippery inside.

Lucas seemed to relax, and she stayed straddled on him for a moment, then slowly lifted herself up. She looked down, watching the shaft slowly slide out of her. Cum, ran down the shaft, and as the tip slipped out of her, she could see it dripping from her pussy. She quickly put her mouth over his cock and cleaned it up, then lapped around his groin, tasting the cum on her tongue.

Then she laid her hips back while spreading her legs to look down at her crotch and used her fingers to feel the slippery wetness of her cunt. She rubbed the cum all around the rim, then slid her fingers into her pussy feeling the warm liquid pooled inside her.

She'd never felt anything like it, this feeling of satisfaction, the idea of giving herself to a man, the intensity of the pleasure, knowing that she had used her body to get him off, the closeness she felt with him, and at the same time the sense that she was such a bad girl, having sex with a middle-aged man, and realizing, no..., knowing that she was going to fuck more men when she got the chance. Eva couldn't explain why she felt this way, or why she needed to feel this way again, but she knew her life was changed forever.

Eva became aware of Big Daddy's camera hovering for a shot of her dripping pussy. She obliged him by putting a finger into it and then bringing it to her mouth to lick it off seductively. She could see Big Daddy was aroused in his pants.

"Are you going to jack off to this tape later," she asked. "That seems like such a shame, when you have the real thing right here. Why don't you let me jack it off for you?" Eva suggested.

He sat the camera back on the tripod and oriented it quickly, then moved in front of her, loosening his pants and slipping them down. Eva reached in and grabbed his enormous hard on. It seemed even bigger up close then it had when she had seen it across the room before. She gently stroked it, watching Big Daddy's face.

A large bead of precum formed at the tip, and she slowly brought her lips to it, watching the expression of Big Daddy's face the whole time. Her lips slowly closed around the head of his cock and her tongue tasted his salty cum.

"Mmmm," Eva moaned, as she stroked him harder.

It was apparent he wasn't going to last long, haven't been watching the two of them most of the day. She let her lips slip off of it and brought some lubrication from her pussy and rolled it around the head and shaft with her fingers. Then she started stroking him in earnest, feeling his cock continue to harden in her hand. It seemed like she could barely get her hand around the shaft.

Big Daddy's face contorted and he started to moan. She yanked his cock, the slippery wetness under her hand passing along his shaft, over the head of his cock, and then back again. His cock erupted, showering her tits and chest with cum. She kept stroking, and he sent another shower spraying onto her, and then another. She ran her hand slowly over his gooey cock, playing with it, and then brought her lips to it to clean off his shaft.

"Wasn't that better then masturbating?" Eva asked.

"Definitely," Big Daddy replied.

Eva leaned back and let her fingers play in the cum on her chest. Her finger tips swirled it around on her skin, drawing imaginary shapes. Then she pressed her palms into it, smearing it over her body, covering her tits and stomach. She felt like she was completely covered in cum, and her hands wandered again to the wetness of her pussy. She was such a naughty girl, but it felt so hot, and she loved it.

12