The CEO Ch. 08

Story Info
Eva comes of age and explores her sexuality at the party.
5.2k words
4.18
1.3k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the weekend came Eva were a ball of mixed emotions and her body had never been so in need of stimulation. She spent Friday evening in bed, naked, playing with herself using lotion, her fingers, and her dildo, and she still wasn't satisfied. Saturday afternoon she went out to the pool in her tiny bikini while Aunt Mable was out making last minute arrangements and flaunted her body for Big Daddy.

She coaxed him into putting lotion on her again, this time removing both her top and her bottom while he rubbed lotion on her body. It felt wonderful to lie in the sun naked, the soft breeze passing over her skin in unusual places. Big Daddy's cock was big and hard, and Eva loved the idea that he wanted her so badly. But, she decided that it still wasn't the right time to have sex with him, remembering that Aunt Margo always said, 'Don't play all the cards in your hand too soon.'

When Eva had gotten enough sun she slipped the bikini back on and headed to her room. She had a light robe on, but Aunt Mable was back and saw her going down the hallway. Eva pulled her robe together quickly but it was too late, Aunt Mable had gotten a glimpse of the suit.

"What are you wearing?" Aunt Mable questioned.

"I was out getting some sun at the pool," Eva replied trying to avoid the question. "Just a bathing suit."

"Well, let me see it." Aunt Mable demanded. Eva knew this wasn't going to be good. She pulled aside some of the robe, trying to show as little as she could.

"Take that robe off, and let me see it," Aunt Mable repeated sternly. Eva slowly pulled it fully open. She'd never felt more naked in her life.

"Where did you get that?" Aunt Mable said with obvious disdain. Eva hesitated, thinking about her reply. She couldn't blame it on Aunt Margo, since that would only make things worse. She was going to have to claim responsibility herself.

"My, your body had filled out lately hasn't it?" Aunt Mable quipped. "You're hardly a girl anymore." Aunt Mable was seemingly sizing Eva up with her stern expression. "Men will be trying to take advantage of you, and you need to cover yourself up. They hardly need any more encouragement. I pray that Big Daddy hasn't seen you in that. I'm sure he would not approve." Oh, he would approve, Eva thought to herself, but was glad Aunt Mable couldn't read her thoughts.

"No, Maam," Eva managed. "I've only worn it when no one was around."

"Turn around," Aunt Mable demanded. Eva slowly turned so she could see the back side, or more accurately, her naked ass cheeks. Eva felt her grabbing the edge of the material and pulling it slightly.

"I see you've worn it quite a bit by that tan line," Aunt Mable observed. "I don't have time to deal with you now, but you're not to wear that again. Do you understand?" Aunt Mable said sternly, squinting her eyes at Eva as she turned back around to face her.

"Yes, Maam," Eva said sheepishly, wishing that Aunt Mable hadn't caught her in the hallway. If only she had gone in a few minutes sooner. Ironically, Eva thought, if she wasn't to wear it again, she'd have to go to the pool naked every time like she did today, which wouldn't be so bad. This wasn't the time for those thoughts, Eva reminded herself.

"I assume you will be attending the party tonight," Aunt Mable went on in her business tone. "Please be on your best behavior, the Duke of Carlisle will be coming tonight. I do know you've been good at the parties lately, but one can never be too careful to make a good impression in society." With that she strode off to other business and was gone.

Eva got to her room and jumped in the shower to start getting ready. She wondered what repercussions were likely to come from her little indiscretion. Eva's mind drifted to Lucas for a bit. Then, as she started thinking about the upcoming party, she concentrated on visions of Aunt Margo having sex with various men.

Could she really have sex with a man she didn't know, Eva wondered. Well, she had hardly known Lucas when she had sex with him. And she let all those men see her naked and stroke off lusting for her body. Eva had even had a stranger's cock in your mouth and one of them had cum on her chest. Every one of those memories got her all the more excited. How much better was it going to be to spread her legs and let a stranger's cock penetrate her?

In some ways she could hardly wait, and in others, it was still a little scary or a lot scary. She wondered if every girl went through this kind of thing in their mind, wanting to do things, but unsure of what would happen or how they would react. Maybe Eva was just crazy and unusual. Maybe other girls didn't have these same desires, or they sure didn't seem to talk about it when she was around.

Of course it wasn't like Eva talked to her friends about it either, not that she had a really good friend here besides Aunt Margo. Aunt Margo didn't seem to fully qualify as a friend, and she was obviously a rare bird. Having toweled off, Eva picked out some nice underthings, slipped into them, and sat down in front of the mirror to do her makeup.

Was she really attractive? Eva looked at her countenance. Lucas and Big Daddy said she was. But Eva hardly felt special. Certainly there were lots of girls who were prettier. She worked on her eye brows. And Eva's body certainly wasn't perfect, but it was obviously sexy enough to get men off. To Eva, it felt sexy, to live in it, to feel it respond to the idea of sex in such a pleasurable way. Eva's pussy was already getting wet.

Calm down, she told herself, it's still a long time until then. She wanted to put more eye shadow on, but feared any further admonishment from Aunt Mable after the earlier episode. And the dress Eva planned to wear, a silver glittery number Aunt Margo helped her pick out, was borderline as it was. Maybe she should wear something more conservative, at least tonight, Eva pondered. She looked at the slightly plunging neck line and relatively short hem line of the dress.

She put it on, and then pulled up the bottom slightly revealing more leg. She made a quick turn to view it, and then let it fall back down. She pushed the shoulder strap to the side slightly, in a mock reveal of the tattoo that would be there. Then she pulled the front back together. Maybe she should pin the lower part of the V together a little bit to avoid Aunt Mable's ire. No Eva decided, it was lovely as it was, and if she was going to have her pick of men, she was going to flaunt herself just a little bit.

"Hello," came a voice with a light knock on the door. It was Aunt Margo.

"Come in," Eva said greeting her with a hug. Aunt Margo stood back and admired Eva.

"That will do nicely. You look lovely," Aunt Margo said. Aunt Margo looked amazing herself, as she always did on party nights. She had on a black dress with fringe along the hemline. It was definitely a playful, sensuous number.

"So, are you sure about this? You know you don't have to do anything, it's your choice," Aunt Margo reminded. "I brought you some of these, I figured you didn't keep them lying around," she said with her famous wry smile. Aunt Margo placed several condoms into Eva's palm.

"You should use them if you do," she offered. Aunt Margo had Eva practice with them on a banana some weeks before, suggesting it could be part of the play if done properly, and would make most guys last longer anyway. Eva tucked them away in a little zip pouch in the corner of her clutch bag. Eva wasn't sure about using them, but it was good to have them, just in case.

Then Aunt Margo slid her dress slightly off her shoulder to show her tattoo. It was a small rose.

"Sit down here and let me put on your tattoo." Aunt Margo directed. She carefully checked where Eva's dress fell and had her move around to find a spot where it would stay hidden unless she wanted it to be seen. Then Aunt Margo applied it to Eva's skin.

"The movie name tonight is 'Julie', which starred an actress named 'Neha Dhupia.' You'll just ask if your guest if familiar with any Bollywood movies out of India."

"Neha Dhupia," Eva repeated several times. "What is the movie about?" Eva asked.

"We'll have to watch it," Aunt Margo replied, "But I think you may be living it." She smiled wryly with the little upturned corner of her lip. "I'll see you out there in a little bit." She strode out of the room, giving a wave and blowing a kiss as she stopped to close the door.

Eva looked at herself in the mirror again. Then she pushed aside the top of the dress slightly to see the tattoo that was now there. It was time to go to the party.

Eva made her way to the party in anticipation of looking for a man. Guests were still arriving and lots of introductions were made. Eva could never keep all the names straight, but she always tried to be congenial. A couple of men caught her eye, but they weren't wearing a pin that she could see.

There was a huge man with a bright pink tie with a pin, but Eva couldn't imagine being next to him. Eva decided to stop trying so hard and instead just try to enjoy herself. Much of the chatter was boring, but it seemed that there was always some great conversation as well. In the past, guests had been great funny story tellers, or revealed details of current science that were fascinating, or knew the inside workings of Wall Street in a way that seemed to shed new light on the subject and actually made it interesting. Eva was always bound to learn something.

Occasionally Eva would hit it off with someone over a book or movie, but intimate conversations were rare. Once the band started, Eva was often asked to dance, as older men saw the chance to wield a young woman like herself around the dance floor as a treat and tonight was no exception. Eva met lots of men.

Every one that even partially caught her eye didn't seem to be wearing a pin. And then, the ones she ruled out for various reasons, they all seemed to have a pin on. So much anticipation and now things didn't seem to be going her way. Eva found herself feeling down, sitting on a bench in the corner next to the window, peering out into the night and wishing things had gone differently.

"Good evening, Miss," came a deep voice. "What's wrong? You seem to be troubled." This guy was perceptive, Eva thought, but obviously it wasn't really an important issue that had her slumping in the corner.

"Oh, hello," Eva replied congenially, looking up to find a large man with a barrel chest leaning toward her. "It's nothing really, I was just day dreaming."

"Probably about some fellow, I suppose," he conjectured. "A smart man wouldn't leave a catch like you alone." He smiled broadly and kindly. "Let me introduce myself," he offered. "I'm the Duke of Carlisle, but just between you and me, please call me Kenneth."

"Oh, Sir, I'm not sure I could, even if I wanted to," Eva objected.

"I insist, or I'll tell Mable you've been a bad hostess," he replied. So he knew who she was, Eva realized.

"Well, we don't want that, Kenneth," Eva agreed. "I got into some trouble with her this afternoon."

"Do tell," he inquired.

"Well, let's just say she didn't approve of my swimsuit, or at least the lack of material of said suit," Eva said with a wry smile.

"The suit, or lack of a substantial covering, as you suggest, sounds captivating," he joked, "But, I understand the underlying problems this can create. I'm sure the storm will pass, as long as you don't wear it again soon." He smiled kindly.

Eva laughed, "Well, it's a sight better than not wearing a suit at all, which is what I'd prefer." Having said it, Eva suddenly wanted to retract it, but what could she do? He chuckled in response.

"Ah, to live without the encumbrances of society." he postured. "It is an idyllic vision." He pondered for a moment. "If that were the case, I think I'd join you in throwing aside the restraint of clothes." He had somehow turned her blunder into something not sordid at all, and made Eva feel smart and witty. Eva definitely liked him.

"I'm sure in your case it would create too much havoc, the female throng you would attract and all," Eva suggested, playing along with his charade.

"Yes, sometimes we must be practical, mustn't we." he said.

"Alas, we must," Eva agreed.

He placed his hand on Eva's shoulder in a gesture of comforting her. His fingers were thick and his hand was heavy, but the touch was light.

"Could I convince you to take a spin on the dance floor to take your mind off of your troubles? I find moving the body does much to ward off lingering on one's woes." He removed his hand from her shoulder and offered it for her hand. Eva placed her hand on his and stood up. He guided her to the floor without a word.

The duke positioned himself, then took her right hand in his left and placed his right arm around her waist. Eva let her left arm fall against his arm, placing her hand on his shoulder. He nodded his head indicating he was to start, and he nearly lifted her as he guided her across the floor. He was much more nimble than Eva had expected him to be for his size, a stocky man with a slightly rounded gut that kept her from getting too close together. The colors of the room started to whiz by and Eva enjoyed the movement.

"See, isn't it better already?" he asked.

"You are quite right," Eva replied. "You are quite good, but I suppose you've gotten a lot of practice over the years."

"Not nearly as much practice as I'd like," he replied. What were we really talking about here? Eva began to wonder. It was then that she noticed his pin for the first time. It was barely visible just under his lapel.

"Do you like cinema," Eva asked.

"I adore it, but mostly classic films. I'm an Elizabeth Taylor fan. Do you know Butterfield 8?" he asked.

"Tragic end, isn't it?" Eva replied.

"A woman can drive a man crazy," he suggested.

"And likewise," Eva countered.

"Tis true," he agreed.

"Have you seen any films out of India, you know, from Bollywood?" Eva asked. There it was, she was asking this man to have sex with her. Eva was suddenly nervous.

"Well, you do have broad horizons for a young woman, now don't you." he said, his eyes widening. Then a large smile came over his face. "I have seen quite a few of those films. I even went to the opening of one in India once. Are you familiar with the actress named 'Neha Dhupia'? She was exquisite in the film called 'Julie'."

"I've heard of it," Eva replied. "I've always preferred doing over watching, if you know what I mean." Eva let her left hand come off his shoulder and pulled the dress discreetly aside so he could see her tattoo. She watched his eyes follow her hand and focus on her chest.

"That's splendid." he replied. "Shall we take a break and get a drink?" Eva nodded her head slightly in agreement and headed toward the bar. Eva had always been allowed to have one drink at these affairs, and to be honest she'd already snuck two earlier when she was feeling down, which just had her slightly tingly.

Eva's nerves attacked again, and she couldn't seem to settle the butterflies in her stomach. She was about to take this man to the guest lodge and have sex with him! OMG! How had she gotten herself into this? Eva was panicked, aroused, and flustered all at once.

Eva couldn't wait to drop her dress and have him watch her, exposing her sexy body, then watching his cock stiffen. He was such a big guy, he might crush her, she thought, and he was the Duke of Carlisle. What if this ever got back to Aunt Mable? Eva's mind was a swirl of thoughts. She accepted the champagne he offered her, and she drank it in two large gulps, then realized that it wasn't very lady like. He smiled.

"Kenneth," Eva nearly whispered in his ear. "Why don't you meet me in the garden in about 5 minutes?" He nodded, and she slipped away to the ladies room.

Eva's body was all electric, and her mind was racing thinking about what she was about to do. She stepped into the large powder room near the dance hall. Aunt Margo was there at the mirror touching up her lipstick. She winked at Eva.

"I see you've picked out the Duke," Margo smiled in her wry way. "You look incredible, by the way."

"Thanks. Well, he practically picked me after I'd given up," Eva replied. "I can't believe I'm doing this. I must be crazy."

"You're not crazy, just horny," Margo laughed. "You'll enjoy it. It'll be fun. You'll see." Aunt Margo said with a wink.

She wrapped her arms around Eva in a hug. Even her body felt wonderful up against Eva's as she lingered there, and her hands seemed to wander while the embrace lasted longer than a typical hug would last. Eva let her hands slip down and feel Margo's ass cheeks and squeezed them. Aunt Margo slowly left the embrace, her hands touching the edges of Eva's dress and primping it about the shoulders, bosom, and hips.

"Do you have someone picked out?" Eva asked.

"I've already fucked two guys while you were messing around," Aunt Margo said slyly. Aunt Margo checked herself in the mirror and headed off with a wink and, "Have fun!"

Eva hurried out the back way and around into the garden to find the Duke. The night air was cool on her skin. He was strolling quietly near the center of the garden. He turned to meet Eva as he heard her coming.

"Ah, there you are." he smiled. He held out his arm and you took it.

"This way," Eva directed, tugging lightly on his arm. She arrived at the guest lodge, and then she searched in her clutch for the key. Finding it, she unlocked the door, and the two entered quietly. Eva locked the door again once inside.

"Let me take your coat, Kenneth," she offered. He turned, and Eva helped him remove it. She hung it on the coat rack inside the door.

"Would you like something to drink or anything?" Eva asked. He stepped toward Eva and wrapped her in his arms.

"All I need, I have right here," he said.

Eva suddenly realized he intended to kiss her. Eva really hadn't thought about this, but it was too late, and there was nothing she could do as his lips pressed into hers. Eva could already feel his tongue probing. In a snap decision, she decided if she was going to be any good at this, she was going to have to go with it. Eva opened her mouth and accepted his tongue, letting him kiss her passionately. Once she was over the initial shock, Eva used her tongue as well, dueling with him. It actually made her wet with excitement, which she didn't expect.

Eva's body was pressed against his. Eva had to reach under his belly slightly to find his cock semi rigid along his leg with her hand. She squeezed it, and he broke the kiss.

"My, you don't waste any time, do you?" he noted.

"And neither do you," she also observed. Eva dropped to her knees and undid his belt, opening his pants and letting them fall. His cock was forming a small tent in his boxers.

Eva rubbed along his cock with her hand, pulled down the top of his boxers, and reached in pulling out his cock. Not very long, but quite big around, it was a new shape to Eva. She stroked it softly before bringing her lips to it. Eva looked up at the Duke, put her tongue out and licked the tip of his cock. Then she put her mouth over it and slowly traveled down the shaft, taking him into her mouth. It was definitely big around. With it fully in her mouth she really couldn't have her hand around the base. Eva bobbed up and down on it, and he moaned his appreciation.

"My lord, girl," he blurted, "you're going to make me cum." Why not, Eva thought, wasn't that why she were doing it? She continued to suck him, running her tongue along his shaft, and then putting her mouth on it to take it into her throat as far as she could. It seemed like it was nearly like a coke can in girth.

Eva pressed her head into his crotch bobbing on his dick. He started to groan, and she knew he was going to cum in her mouth. She kept it up until she felt him stiffen and a spurt of cum entered her throat. She backed off slightly and kept the head in, letting him unload into her mouth. The taste of his cum sent an immediate rush of excitement to her pussy. She swallowed his cum and then softly cleaned his dick with her lips and tongue.

12