The CEO Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, that was exquisite," he declared, slightly huffing from the exertion. Eva stood up, allowing him to recover his breath. Eva reached behind her back and pulled down the zipper on her dress, then seductively pushed the dress slowly off each shoulder, watching him intently for his reaction to her exposed body. He appeared to be mesmerized.

The dress fell, and she helped it slip over her hips and fall to the floor. Eva stepped out of it and forward, pressing her now nearly naked body against his. She placed her hands on his chest and undid his shirt, one button at a time, caressing his hairy chest after each button was undone. When she was finished, she pulled it apart and pushed it over his shoulders, and he pulled it from his arms. He was the hairiest man she had ever seen. Dark hair mixed with some gray covered his chest and down his abdomen.

"Why don't we move to the bedroom," Eva suggested, kissing him lightly. He finally seemed to snap out of his mesmerized look.

"Right you are," he agreed. "My, that's a good bit of kit. I mean, you have a finely shaped body." He seemed to fumble with his words trying to translate them into something he thought she'd understand. He stepped out of his slacks and she took his hand and guided him to the bed.

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable?" Eva pulled aside the bedspread and pulled a couple of pillows over for him to lean on. "Would you like a drink?" she offered.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind some sherry, or port, if you have it?" the Duke suggested. Big Daddy had been teaching Eva the various shapes of decanters he kept in the bars, but sometimes she still got confused. She finally found the right one, and took a glass and poured some in it, offering it to the Duke. He seemed to be watching her every move with great interest. Eva stepped to the console and decided she would turn on some music so she could put on a little show for him.

Eva wanted to put on "Porn Star Dancing" by My Darkest Days or "Bad Bad Girlfriend" by Nickelback. But, she thought that might be a little over the top for the Duke. She decided on a sexy Brittany number. She walked to the bed post and put her hand fairly high up and then swung around it dancing rhythmically and seductively to the music. She put your finger in her mouth and sucked on it, and moved towards him and rubbed her body on his before spinning away again.

Eva got up close and pulled the shoulder strap off, letting her tit peak out, and then pulled it away, teasing him. The next time, she brought her exposed nipple right to his mouth, and he reached out his lips to nibble on it before she pulled it away. She turned around and shook her ass for him, slowly pulling down her panties.

Eva sat on his crotch, and then pulled away before he could grab her hips. Then she finally released the clasp of her bra, revealing her tits, and then covered them with her hands, before finally letting him see them in all their glory before she threw her bra at him.

She pulled down the top of her panties, teasing him, allowing him to see just the top of her slit. She put her hand into her panties and felt the wetness of her pussy, running her finger along the slit. She couldn't believe how wet she was, and she felt like she was going to explode if she didn't get something in it soon. Eva slid in a finger and then brought it to her mouth.

The Duke responded by stroking himself. She did it again, and this time brought the finger to his mouth. He sucked it greedily. She finally turned around and slid down her panties, then turned back around, covering her mound as she stood completely naked in front of him. She slowly pulled her hand away, letting him see her pussy. Eva lifted one leg up onto the bed, spreading her legs for him to see, and ran a finger along her pussy before plunging it inside.

"Amazing," he beamed. "You put on an excellent show, and what a body. You are like an angel." Eva crawled up to him, letting her body rub against his, as she brought her face to his. He pulled Eva towards him and kissed her. It felt good to be naked against his body. He seemed so big, as she laid on his rotund chest and belly. Eva played with his chest hair, and his hands roamed around her tits.

"Sit on my chest so I can see that pussy," he said. It seemed like a bit of an odd request. "I adore 69 but my belly gets in the way these days, so it's better if you just sit on my face so I can eat your pussy," he explained. Eva complied, moving up alongside him, and then swinging her leg across his upper chest to straddle him.

He touched her pussy with his hands, probing her wetness slightly with a thumb, making her pussy tingle with anticipation. Then his hands grasped her ass firmly and pulled her forward onto his face. His mouth found her pussy, and he began eating her out, probing with his tongue. Eva found that she could actually press into him a little and rub her clit on his mouth causing the excitement in her pussy to build. She needed to feel his cock inside of her. Eva lifted off of him and rolled onto her back.

"I need you to fuck me, Kenneth," Eva said plainly. She spread her legs providing each access for him. Without a word he rolled over, and then knelt between her legs. Eva partially sat up, and reached out and grabbed his cock, stroking it and helping it stiffen. She wasn't actually sure he could get it into her tight pussy with its girth, but she needed a dick in her pussy.

She spread her legs wide, pulling his cock right to her entrance, rubbing it up and down on her slit. Then she laid back and let him take over. He slowly started pressing it into her. Eva felt a rush of excitement. This was a new cock inside of her, only her second. As he pushed in, her pussy continued to expand to take it. It was slightly painful at first, as she tried to get accustomed to something of that girth inside of her.

Then as he pushed in, he brought his body down onto her. He was so big, she was sure she couldn't do anything to resist him. If he wanted to, he might smother her. She felt like he was going to press her right down into the bed. He started thrusting, and Eva felt powerless except to be pinned there taking it. At the same time, it was somehow tremendously erotic having this big man spreading her legs, fucking her. He was huffing and puffing, and sweating.

"Yes, Kenneth, give it to me," Eva encouraged.

"Lord, I want to shoot into your quiver," he replied, breathing heavily.

"Do it," Eva said.

His body rammed into her, her pussy and legs stretched wide, until she felt him stiffen and heard him grunt, coaxing his cum to spill into her. Her body tingled knowing he was cumming in her, filling her pussy. God, fucking was the best thing ever, Eva thought.

His body weight seemed to fall heavier on her as he relaxed, and Eva thought she might be crushed. She could feel his cum running between her butt cheeks. Just then, Eva thought about Lucas when he said he wanted a pic. Eva pressed on the Duke's shoulder, and he rolled off to one side.

She grabbed her phone from the night stand and quickly straddled him. Eva put it in selfie mode. His cock was going soft, but she managed to slip it inside slightly, then held up her phone until her face and torso were in the shot, as well as the Duke's belly and cock. A flash went off, capturing the scene.

"What was that," the Duke asked.

"I keep a little private collection," Eva answered. "Don't worry; I didn't get your face." Eva sat the phone down and ground her wet cum covered pussy onto his cock. She definitely still needed more. She lifted up and ran her fingers around her pussy while feeling the cum and sliding her fingers inside. It felt so good.

Eva suddenly realized that she wanted to do it again. She cordially took care of the Duke and got him cleaned up and all fixed up before sending him off, trying to be very mindful of his needs, But, her mind was focused on getting back to the party, so she could find another cock to fuck.

12