The CEO of Fertility

Story Info
The owner of a fertility clinic is forced to play a game.
8.7k words
4.32
19k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia sat in her chair, facing her desk. In front of it sat a tall, middle-aged man with a beard, a security guard. "*Sigh* This is the third time in a row, per month this happened." She paused for a moment and leaned back, crossing her legs. "First, they take relaxants and fertility drugs, then they steal live-reproduction screening equipment, and now insemination equipment?" She shook her head and pushed her glasses up. "Just how on Earth did they manage to get past security?"

The guard shifted in his seat. "Well, we have a few ideas, ma'am, it might be someone who works here. They'd have to know the building pretty well."

Olivia uncrossed her legs and got up out of the chair, circling over to the guard. "Ah, I see." She cocked her hips to the right and rested her hand on the table. "So, you think we have some insider stealing from us?" She bent down; her black spaghetti strap exposing her cleavage, and looked at the man's face. "And just who do you think it might be? Maybe it's you and you're making excuses? Is that what this is?"

"N-no ma'am, never. I wasn't even in the building during the first two thefts."

She raised an eyebrow in response, clearly skeptical. "Uh huh, so what about the cameras? Is there a reason why they didn't pick up anything?"

He paused for a moment, trying to find an answer. "Uh, well, that's the thing you see. You know our cameras use the building's network a-and sometimes there are moments where the network can get well, slow. We have a list of outages and the people in the building. We could-"

"Save it." Olivia interrupted him. She sighed. "Just check the list, and if you can find anything else, let me know." She walked around the desk, gesturing for the guard to stand up. "In the meantime, I want you to increase security around the storage areas and the equipment. I won't tolerate slacking off." She put a hand on her desk and leaned forward. "This is my company, and I will not allow some lowlife to mess with my work."

The guard stood up, nodding. "Yes, ma'am. I'll get right on it."

Olivia gave him a nod. "Good. I expect results." She turned back to her desk, sitting down again. "And if I find out you were involved in any of this..." She trailed off, her green eyes narrowing. "Don't forget who you work for."

"Yes, ma'am. Will do." The guard stood up and gave a curt nod before turning around and leaving.

Olivia sat for a moment, taking deep breaths to compose herself. She looked at the schedules for a moment. Might as well check on some of the patients. She enjoyed personally involving herself. As she walked out of the office and closed the door, she noticed a handsome guard standing outside. "Why hello, Mr.-" She looked at his name tag. "-Winters. How are you today?" Leaning in close to him.

The guard felt his cheeks flushing red. "Good, ma'am."

Olivia licked her lips. "I'll be personally meeting with some patients for a bit, so I'll need you to watch my office in the meantime, ok?" She ran her hand over his shoulder and up his neck. "You can handle that, can't you?"

Winters gulped. "Y-Yes, ma'am."

She looked down noting a bulge and smiled. "Good boy." Olivia turned and walked out, swaying her hips as she went. She loved teasing the guards. It made her feel powerful and sexy, and she was. Never afraid to flaunt herself with form-fitting clothing, showing off her assets. She was proud of her body and the attention she got with it. She'd let her pink nipples peak through the side if it were legal.

Outside, she walked along the hallway, nodding at other staff members. Her heels clicked on the floor, swaying with a commanding presence. Everyone who worked here knew her.

She passed by the security room, then paused and went back to check on the monitors. Just in case. "Hmm, everything seems to be in order." She continued on her way, but something kept nagging her. Just who could be responsible for the missing equipment? Was it an outside job or someone within the company? All sorts of possibilities went through her, and she knew she had to find out, and soon.

She had to put her worries aside when she made it to the first patient. Worrying about this now would do no good. She opened the door and saw a blonde with her pants already off, wearing a white blouse. "Ah, you must be Jasmine." She said as she walked in.

"Oh, hello. Yes, my name is Jasmine" She smiled. She was a pretty, young girl. Had to be in her mid-20s. "Are you the one who's visiting me today?"

"Yes, I am, I can see you're already for your examination, that's good." Olivia walked over and sat on a stool, pushing it between Jasmine's legs. "It makes getting started all the easier." She grabbed a nearby glove and put it on her fingers. "Now, if you don't mind, we'll start with a bimanual examination."

Jasmine nervously nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready." She watched as Olivia reached forward and slowly inserted her fingers into her vagina. "Your walls are very tight, Jasmine." She pulled her fingers out and wiped the glove off. "Have you considered having children recently?"

Jasmine brushed off the question. "Oh, uh, no, not really." She shifted her hips. Olivia's brow furrowed. A lovely girl like Jasmine, not giving a child to the world? That wouldn't do. She picked up a syringe of relaxant.

"A shame. Well, don't worry. I'll give you some of this for one extra test, then we can leave when it's over. You might feel just a little prick." She smirked and inserted the needle into Jasmine's inner thigh.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Jasmine cried out and squeezed her legs in response.

Olivia patted her on the leg. "It's ok. You'll be fine. Let's wait a few minutes or so for it to kick in, then we can begin the test. I'll prepare the rest of the equipment." She stood up and walked into another room nearby. Sperm storage.

She had hundreds of containers, each containing a fresh batch of semen, all ready to be used. She went to the very back and opened a container full of dozens of small samples. Olivia's own personal collection she grew by seducing men and adding their samples.

There had to be at least a quart of the pearly liquid in there. The men were usually easy to seduce, but some were reluctant since patient/doctor relations were illegal. That was fine. Nothing a little drug or outright force couldn't solve. But then, that was what made this batch so special to Olivia. They were like her personal trophies. Her conquests. She liked force, knowing she was in charge.

She's the one who built this facility, she's the one who decides who gets pregnant and who gives the samples. She loved that power she had. Women, men, sperm, they were all pawns in her little games. And she got to profit from it all to boot. She smiled as she took out a pipette, filled it with the precious liquid, and returned to Jasmine's side.

When she got back Jasmine was nice and dazed. Olivia grabbed a speculum and inserted it, stretching Jasmine's vaginal walls, inserted a swab and brushed it against her cervix for a sample. "A nice cervical sample for examination, and now for a sample donation. Don't worry now, you won't feel a thing." Smirking as she inserted the pipette and gave a squeeze. She could feel herself growing wet as she watched it drain into Jasmine.

Jasmine moaned minutes later, her eyes fluttering open as she woke up. "Ohhh.... Ugh, what's...happening..." She could barely form words.

Olivia smiled. "Everything is fine dear. I just finished collecting a sample." She removed the pipette and the speculum. "All done. Now, why don't you let the relaxant wear off and you can get out of here, ok?"

She nodded. "Ok."

Olivia stood up and opened the door for her. "Have a good day now, Jasmine. Make sure to stop by the desk on the way out and schedule an appointment,"

Jasmine nodded again. "Thank you, I will."

Olivia chuckled and left the room. "She'll make a great mom. She just doesn't know it yet. Just needed a little push." She took another look at the schedule. "Now, let's see what's next." Flipping through the list of names. "Hmm, not bad. Let's see how much we collected. Ah, yes. A nice sample from Mr. Johnson, and...oh, look at that. A full sample from Mr. Thomas." She grinned. "Not bad. Too bad I wasn't there to 'help',"

She walked out of the room, laughing softly inside. The power she wielded was intoxicating. Her clinic was always booked solid, women desperate for her help, and men lined up to donate their sperm. It was a perfect arrangement. She made sure to keep the prices high, just out of reach for most couples, but not so high that she couldn't maintain her clientele.

The day passed quickly, as it always did. She saw several more men and women, each one more desperate than the last. Some were practically begging for her attention, offering her anything they had just for a chance at parenthood, or doing general checkups. It warmed her heart in a sick way. She was making a difference after all.

Who cares if some of them needed a syringe and relaxant first? Is this not the duty of people? To carry their bloodline? To continue the human race? Why let such good genes go to waste? She told herself, while she walked through her clinic, checking up on patients or making sure things were in order.

It was nearly time for the day to end, 2 or so hours left. A young man was standing in one of the rooms waiting for his examination. He looked nervous, his hands were trembling as he fidgeted around. Looked almost 20 or so, and he looked tired.

She felt a smirk grow on her face. This was her favorite kind of patient. Nervous. Easy to control. Olivia approached him with a warm smile. "Hello, I'm Olivia. Please, have a seat. You're here to donate your sample, correct?"

He looked up nervously at her, briefly glancing at her before swiftly looking away. "N-no. I-I'm here for a check-up?"

Olivia raised an eyebrow. "Oh? This is a sampling room." She smiled sweetly, her tone dripping with false sincerity. "You must be here for a sampling if you're in the appropriate room, yes?" Placing a gentle hand on him.

The young man's face turned even redder. "Um well, yes-I mean no. Just a check-up." He looked at the floor, clearly uncomfortable.

Olivia laughed softly. "Well, that's quite alright." She placed her other hand on him and guided him over to a chair. "I happen to be a very thorough doctor. I can help with any problems you might be having."

The young man gulped. "R-Really? You can?"

Olivia took a step back and nodded. "Of course. I'm here to help people, after all." She crossed her arms, pressing her breasts together. "Now, you said you were here for a checkup?" She took some paperwork and examined it. "Ah, a simple prostate exam. Pants off if you would? I need to check for lumps."

He hesitated for a moment, before undoing his pants. He was starting to sweat. He was clearly nervous. "My, look so tired dear, would you like a cup of coffee to calm your nerves and wake you up first?"

"You know what, that would actually be great, thanks." The young man breathed a sigh of relief.

Olivia smiled. "I'll be back shortly. In the meantime, remove your briefs, and I'll prepare some coffee."

She walked to the back, and started brewing a fresh pot. She could hear the young man stripping off his underwear and she bit her lip. So vulnerable, so weak. A bit of aphrodisiac would make him more open to giving a sample. She added the drug to the pot, stirred it in, and brought it back to the young man.

"Here we are. One cup of coffee, I know you'll like it. Drink up, and we can begin the checkup whenever you're ready."

She set the coffee down and turned her back, giving him a few moments to drink it. After a minute or 2, she heard a soft moan from behind her. She smiled, turning around. "Enjoying the coffee?"

His eyes were half-opened. "It's pretty good. I think it really helped. Thanks."

Olivia approached him. "Excellent. Now, let's get started." She picked up her equipment and pulled his cock out of his lap. It was semi-hard, but quickly growing firmer as she wrapped her gloved hand around it.

"That's a good boy." She said, running her hands up his dick, causing him to wince. "Just relax. I'll take care of everything." She gently grasped it and slowly began stroking. "Not used to a woman's touch?"

The young man gasped, his cock hardening. "No ma'am." So he was a virgin. This just kept getting better.

"You have nothing to worry about, I know what I'm doing." She whispered, increasing her pace. His balls were starting to tighten up, his cock was pulsing, he was clearly aroused.

"Hng, I thought this was a checkup?" He said, panting slightly.

"It is, don't worry. This is part of the procedure." She smiled and winked. "Just lie back and let me work." She leaned in and gently put her lips around his dick, getting a shudder out of him as her tongue wrapped around it.

"Oh ahh..." He moaned, while she bobbed her head, his breathing becoming ragged. He was already on the edge.

She pulled away and gave him a wicked smile. "Now, be a good boy and let me take a sample." She quickly hiked her skirt up and moved her panties to the side, exposing her neatly trimmed mound. She pressed her hot pussy against his erection and started grinding against it.

"Yeess, that's it." She moaned, feeling her arousal start to build before sliding him into her pussy. He groaned loudly, his body tensing up. He gripped the sides of the chair as she rode him, her breasts bouncing wildly. "Almost there. I can feel it."

She leaned down and kissed him roughly, biting his lower lip. He moaned and tried pushing away. "Ge-get off, please!" he begged. He began wriggling beneath her, trying to escape. She loved it. He was like putty in her hands. She was in charge here, just as she should be.

"Shh, just relax. It'll be over soon." She whispered, forcing his head between her breasts and riding him harder. "I said, give me a sample, dear."

His body began to convulse, his hips thrusting upwards. "N-no, please, I ca-"

"I know." She cut him off. "You can't help it. You're just a young man. Now cum. Cum inside me, right now. Get me pregnant."

His whole body shook and he started spasming inside of her, warming her womb with hot cum. It was exhilarating, making her shudder in pleasure. She could never get enough of that feeling. There was so much, and she loved it, how much she could squeeze out of him.

She slowly slid off him while he panted, and whispered something in his ear. "You did well, my dear. Now, be sure to get cleaned up and scheduled for your next appointment." She grinned, patting his cheek. "After all, reproductive health is 'very' important."

He was barely coherent, his face flushed and his body still trembling with a vacant look in his eyes. She chuckled, standing up and walking over to the sink area. She held her lips open and let the cum trickle out into a container. Another pearly white edition to her personal collection.

She walked out, her heels clicking on the floor with a smirk on her face. That was exactly the sort of stress relief she needed. The idea of some petty criminal playing with her life's work made her livid. She'd catch whoever was responsible and make them pay.

"Maybe the criminal is a woman." She thought to herself. Oh, that turned Olivia on. She knew 'exactly' what sort of punishment to give if that were the case, viciously glancing at the container of semen she held. Speaking of punishments, she heard trouble through one of the screening rooms. A loud crashing noise.

She rushed in, greeted with a mess of broken equipment. A fertility screening had smashed to the ground and hit other equipment in the process. She sighed and pinched her nose, the anger boiling inside. The source of the damage was a new employee. He was a bit of a klutz, but she'd tolerated him for the most part. "What did you do?!"

The poor man looked terrified, his eyes wide and his face pale. "I'm sorry, Miss Conwald! I was just trying to clean and I tripped and fell."

Olivia groaned in frustration. "You tripped?! We have a thief running around stealing this exact type of equipment, and you call 'this' a trip?! You've wasted thousands in equipment! You're fired!"

He looked absolutely horrified, his mouth agape. "I-I'm sorry, Dr. Conwald. I didn't mean to..."

"Enough." Silencing him with her hand. "I gave you plenty of chances in the past, but this is inexcusable. You're done. Get out of my sight." She snapped.

He quickly nodded and scrambled out of the room, his head down. She quickly spoke into an earpiece. "Someone get this mess cleaned up, now. In Screening Room #3."

What a waste. But she had other things to keep up with. She returned to her office and slammed the door, facepalming. "Stupid boy." She muttered. "Nothing that can be done now I suppose. As if thieves weren't bad enough."

Luckily, the rest of the day was business as usual. At 8 pm, it was time for her to leave work and go home. Still, that was enough time to go home and spend an hour or 2 getting ready for a night of fun. Find a cutie to take home and send off for the night she thought, starting her black BMW and driving home. The ride home wasn't too long, only 10 minutes. She liked living close to work.

When she got home, she quickly changed and untucked her black, spaghetti strap top from her skirt, exposing her breasts. Then she took off her silver pencil skirt, and her heels, leaving her naked.

Walking over to the closet, she opened it and searched for something to wear, deciding on a silver, mini-dress. She took a moment to admire her naked curves in the mirror before putting it on. Her thighs, large breasts, the cute little mole in the corner of her eye.

Olivia had a certain charm that attracted the attention of men. She was always showing herself off, getting looks from men. Heck, why not show off her side boob while she's at it? The thin split bodice of the dress was perfect for that, letting both her breasts show from both sides, but not quite enough to expose her nipples.

She grabbed a small bag and checked herself out in the mirror. She loved how the dress hugged her curves, accentuating her voluptuous figure. No back or strappings, the skirt area stopping 'just' short enough to give a peak of her ass and pussy if you paid attention.

Taking a brush, she started straightening out her hair. It was short and brunette, in a sliced bob style. Looked lovely as is, but needed a quick brush after work. After a few minutes, she was ready. "Oh, Olivia, I get the feeling this night is going to go great. I can just tell." She said to herself, grabbing her keys and heading out the door.

She decided to walk over to a nearby bar she'd frequent, plenty of catches there, and only a couple minutes of walking. She didn't have to look long before she found a target just outside on a bench. Tall and handsome. Just her type. She quickly sat next to him. "Hey there big guy, waiting on someone?"

The man nodded. "Yes, I am. She should be here in a few minutes."

Olivia licked her lips. "Well, how about you have some fun with me while you wait?" She purred.

"Well, I'm not really sure..." He replied, sounding uncertain.

She smiled and leaned closer, hugging his arm and pushing her breasts into it. "Oh come on, It'll just be a quickie. I'll make you feel good." She reached forward and cupped his groin. "See, you're already getting hard. I bet I can make you cum in seconds."

The man grunted and bit his lip. "Alright, fine." Unzipping his pants and letting his dick flop out. "I guess I have some time."

Olivia smiled and licked her lips. "There we go." Running her fingers up and down his dick. "Oh, yes, you are massive" Starting to stroke it rougher.

The man blushed. "T-Thanks. Uh, you don't have to-"

"Shh. No need for that now. Just let me do the work." Eagerly licking the tip before taking him in her mouth.