The CEO of Fertility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia's mouth twisted in disgust as she felt the thick warmth spreading through her uterus. Thick globs of sperm kept flowing through her, making her stomach heave. Her hands twitched and jerked. She could feel her womb filling up, becoming heavier with every passing second.

"Ugh, oh my gosh," she groaned, her voice weak with terror. She could almost feel the sperm swimming inside her, and the thought made her stomach writhe.

She fought against her restraints, trying desperately to escape. But it was no use. The thick jets of cum kept sloshing and mixing inside of her as the contents of the container finally emptied.

Olivia felt her face t into horror and disgust in response to the feeling. She could feel her womb bloating, becoming heavy and sticky with the cum that had been forced into her. This shouldn't be happening to her. She was supposed to be the one in control, instead, she's at the mercy of her 'slaves.' She felt so humiliated and violated.

"Oh, Olivia, look at you. So gorgeous. You hold a high-ranking position. So confident and in control, and just look at your body. You're the spitting image of fertility."

"You're so desirable, physically, 'genetically'. And the sperm can sense it. They're attracted to those traits and seek them out. Even your own body is betraying you, your own precious egg releasing chemicals to guide them to it. Oh, they must be so frantic to merge with 'your' genes Olivia."

She whimpered and groaned, tears streaming down her face. "N-no, please..." she whispered, she was terrified. What could she do? There was so much, there had to be billions of them inside of her, desperately searching for her egg.

"Why don't you watch Olivia?" The screen lit up in front of Olivia, an image of her egg. "I want you to watch every moment, as they swarm your egg, and merge with it. Oh, look, here they come."

A shiver ran through her as she watched the sperm start swimming in from the side, their long tails trailing behind them. She felt her heart leap into her throat as she watched, transfixed by the horrifying sight. Her heart stopped. More and more of the squiggly specks kept coming from the side of the screen. She thrashed and jerked, but it was no use. There was no escape, thousands of them mere moments from her egg. "NOO! Get them away! Get them away from me! Don't let me get pregnant!" She panted heavily, her breasts rising with each breath. "This can't happen!"

"Oh, but it can Olivia. I told you: It's just biology." He laughed coldly, while Olivia watched the wicked sperm swarm her helpless egg.

It was like something out of a horror movie. Hundreds of squirming little cells latching onto her egg, dotting its surface. It was like something out of a horror movie. Hundreds of squirming little cells latching onto her egg, dotting its surface. She could almost feel them digging into it. Her stomach heaved as she watched the sperm grinding into her egg, one after another, their tails curling around her ovum.

"N-no, this can't be real..." she moaned, her voice barely audible over the sounds of her own labored breathing. "It can't." She watched in misery as one of them began burrowing deeper into it. "Don't." She whimpered.

"I told you, they only respond to chemicals. Go on, try again. They'll keep going."

She wasn't listening. Her heartbeat in her ears was too loud. "No, no, no..."

"Poor, poor Olivia. Hunted by her own 'hounds'. So much for loyalty." He chuckled with amusement. "You should be happy. You're passing on your genes. That is every man and woman's duty isn't it?"

She groaned and twisted, screaming and bucking hoping to get out, but to no avail. She could feel them writhing inside her, twisting and squirming. "Get it out, get it out, GET IT OUT!" She tried flexing her vaginal muscles hoping to force the vile swimmers away. It only churned the warmth in her uterus more. The thick slimy ooze sloshing and splashing against her uterine walls. The sensation was revolting. She gave a tiny whimper in despair.

"Oh, it'll come out alright. As a screaming baby." He chuckled coldly.

"N-no, please...don't do this to me..." She sobbed and sobbed, her body shaking uncontrollably. She was a miserable sight. Her hair was frayed, trickles of sweat, tears streaming down her red face, slimy cum dribbling down her thighs, and a splatter of cum matting her pubic hair.

A miserable sight fit for a miserable woman. Always playing reproductive games, she never once imagined she'd end up the loser. "Chin up Olivia. You're going to give birth to a healthy baby. And you 'will' keep the pregnancy. Unless you want me to reveal your activities to the authorities?"

"NO! I can't get pregnant! I can't!" Olivia cried, her voice shaking. "Please, don't make me have a baby!" It was over for the mistress.

"Sorry Olivia, but you don't get a choice. You can either give birth in prison, or you can give birth as a free woman. Provided you stop your illegal activities. You told me I don't know who you are. That you could just make my evidence go away. You have no idea how much I collected. But I don't particularly care about putting you in prison. Just watching you break down like this is satisfying enough."

"Your own body should be a fine prison. I want you to watch the months pass as you bloat like a whale. In any case, your restraints should be released with just enough time to make it to work tomorrow. You're a busy woman after all."

"Oh, and uh, one last fun fact: Those photos up there? Those are just random images of women I copy-pasted from a search engine. You didn't think I'd actually give you the honor of seeing your victims, would I? Least of all my wife? The game was always rigged, Olivia. Enjoy motherhood."

As his voice echoed away, the lights began turning off, leaving only the display on, depicting a nightmarish sight of an egg absolutely swarmed by sperm, one of them burrowed halfway through already.

"Please, no," she pleaded, tears streaming down her face. But they wouldn't listen.

She could feel her womb sagging under the weight of the cum, and it made her want to vomit. Her cries echoed into the warehouse but to no avail. The voice was gone. There was just Olivia, sobbing in the darkness.

*Seven Months Later*

Olivia sat miserably in her office chair, her skin was pale and her hair a mess. Against all hope, her worst nightmare came true. Sighing as her swollen belly stretched the fabric of her dress. She groaned, resting a hand on her distended stomach, feeling the baby kick inside her. Her belly had ballooned over the past few months, and she could barely walk anymore, waddling from place to place.

She felt so miserable. Her breasts were massive, each one fat with milk, having grown an entire cup size. Her pink nipples were dark and engorged, poking and leaking through her clothes. She tried to cover them with pads, but she could feel a faint dampness from the milk anyway. It was useless.

She could barely stand this indignity. She'd never been more humiliated in her entire life. But there wasn't a thing she could do. All she could do was watch her body change until it was time to give birth, and that thought terrified her.

She felt her face burning red thinking about it. "How the fuck could this have happened?" She whispered. Just months ago, she was on top of the world, and now, here she was, enslaved by her own perversions. She still couldn't believe this, it had to be a bad dream.

She still held power, but working in the facility made her sick. A twisted reminder of this 'thing' in her stomach. She'd been a strong, confident, woman, and now she was reduced to a pregnant sow. The only reason to even keep working here was for the money, but she'd never get the same enjoyment out of it.

Men may have been attracted to her swollen state, not that she cared when she had to waddle around. It was horrible, Her breasts were so tender and sore. Not to mention the pangs of hunger or how difficult it was to sleep. She certainly didn't *feel* sexy in her current state.

She leaned back in her chair and sighed. She felt the baby kicking within her womb, and she hated the feeling. She didn't want to raise a child or give birth. But it was just as the voice said. "Sperm have no loyalty." She wasn't 'Mistress' anymore, just a victim of her own games.

The clock clicked to 8 pm on her watch, signaling the end of her shift. She huffed and struggled to get up. She had to push down on the table for support out of her chair, and she waddled out of her office, her enormous belly swaying as she walked.

It was the ultimate humiliation, and she'd never forget it. Her life was changed forever. A fitting punishment for the "Mistress of Fertility".