The CEO of Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you insane! You're naked from the waist down! Don't wave at him," Stanley whispered angrily.

"Oh, relax, your cubicle walls are blocking his view of my pussy. I kept forgetting to wish him a happy birthday and just remembered to. But sorry, back to your question. I'm not tricking you. Now get your dick out."

I reached for his pants, but he proceeded to hide under his cubicle desk. "Nope. Just get dressed and go away. Nothing good can come from this for me. I'll send you that information as soon as you leave." I sighed in annoyance. What was with the guys in this office and trying to trick me into not getting them to cum? Phillip, I could understand, but what did Stanley have to gain by not having sex with me in exchange for helping me promptly? I wasn't experienced enough to realize what it was exactly, but I knew he had some nefarious reason for not plowing my mound. And I wasn't going to be taken advantage of.

"I didn't want to have to bring this up, but Landon, our boss, ordered me to have sex with you so you would give me that information right away. If you don't fuck me, you are going to get fired. I'm sorry, Stanley, but your options are either get your dick out or your dick is fired. And by your dick, I mean you." I felt really powerful, threatening to fire someone. Even if it was a total lie. And my pussy was out when I said it. Maybe that's why it felt so good? I'll have to fake threaten to fire someone later while wearing pants to compare.

"Bullshit. I've known Landon for years. I'm calling him right now, and we'll see who gets fired," Stanley said. Crap, this is bad. I was really not expecting him to see through my lie about the boss ordering a female intern to fuck a fellow employee. I needed to think fast.

"Don't bother calling him, I'll go ask him myself right now to confirm." I started walking out of Stanley's cubicle. I had no clue what I would say to Landon when I got there, but I'm sure in the twenty seconds it takes me to walk to his office from here, I'll think of a brilliant plan.

Before I could take a second step, Stanley grabbed my arm. "Are you insane? You're going to walk from my cubicle to the boss's office with your pussy exposed?" I had actually totally forgotten I wasn't wearing anything below my waist. Stanley had just saved me from the most embarrassing moment of my life. I know I had already let Stanley be the first person to ever see my vagina. Still, I was hoping the second person would be someone special. Not the middle-aged men in the row of cubicles leading to the boss's office.

However, Stanley seemed really freaked out by what almost happened. I could use this. "Make up your mind, Stanley. Either fuck me, or I walk bottomless out of your cubicle for everyone to see. That will raise many questions I don't think you can answer."

"Are... are you blackmailing me into having sex with you," Stanley asked dumbfounded. I remained quiet. "You. An intern in her early twenties is blackmailing me, a middle-aged man of no particular attractiveness, into sex?"

"I see Gregory coming back. Should I wave him over to join this conversation," I said, looking up. In response, Stanley pulled me down to the floor with him.

"Okay. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I will have sex with you. Okay!"

"And send me the information I need for my presentation," I reminded him.

"Yes! But to be clear. I will give you that info right now, even without us having sex first. Understood?"

Fat chance of that happening, I thought. "Should we go get a hotel room or something? I don't know what you had in mind," Stanley asked.

"Hotel room? We can't leave in the middle of the workday to go have sex. We would get in so much trouble. No, let's just fuck in your cubicle here right now." In response, he raised his head rapidly and banged it on the bottom of his desk. "

Ouch! God damn it. We cannot have sex here at my desk. There's like a dozen people within thirty feet of us!" I ignored him and grabbed my purse, opened it up, and pulled out several handfuls of condoms.

"Which one do you want to use. I have a few hundred to choose from," I informed Stanley, pulling out more handfuls.

"Why do you have so many condoms, and why are you bringing them all to work? How many people have you been having sex with in the office," my co-worker asked.

"Excuse me? That's extremely offensive and inappropriate. I have never had sex with anyone in the office or anywhere. I'm a virgin, thank you!" I was so pissed off at him for accusing me of such things. "And to answer your question, I have these condoms because I plan on succeeding at this company, and I don't want to get pregnant, of course." Both men who I will have fucked with some orifice of mine today I've gotten very mad with beforehand. Just once, I'd like to fuck someone I'm actually not pissed at.

"You're a virgin? You really want your first time to be with a middle-aged co-worker on the dirty floor under his desk during the work day?" I was rustling through the condoms, looking for a good one to use. Not that I had any idea what made a condom a good one. I found one that was a pretty blue and gave it to him.

"Put this one on. I don't want my first time to be with you, but I do want to be CEO in the near future, so here we are. Oh, you probably want to see my tits when we have sex, don't you?" I started unbuttoning my shirt.

"CEO? I hope you don't think I have any say in who gets chosen for leadership roles. I don't even have the power to take a lunch break without permission." Stanley said, watching me unbutton my shirt.

"Of course I know that. What do you think I'm an idiot? Oh, and feel free to touch my tits. I showed them for the first time ever to someone else earlier today but he didn't get to touch them. So that will be another first of mine for you. Yea, for you!" I got my bra off and was now completely naked under the desk with my middle-aged co-worker.

"Now get your dick out and put this condom on. Some of us still have work to do today. I mean, besides working that dick with my pussy," I said, getting anxious to get this done.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Stanley said, sliding his pants and boxers down his legs. I got my first look at his dick, which was erect and about six inches long, the same size as Phillip's, who I knew for a fact had what is considered a tiny dick.

"God damn it. Just my luck. My first blow job and my first time having sex are with guys that have small penises," I complained.

Stanley looked at me insulted. "Excuse me? My penis is a very average size."

"Uh-huh. Just put the condom on 'inch worm.'" Stanley shook his head and muttered to himself as he put the condom on.

"And here I was thinking that having sex with a woman half my age could actually be good for my self-confidence." He secured the condom on his dick, which made it a very pretty blue color, and looked at me. "So, how are we doing this," he asked.

"Lay down. I'll get on top and be in control. Future CEO's fuck on top," I said confidently.

Stanley snickered. "Even when they are fucking men twice their age to convince them to send an email?"

"Especially then," I replied, not letting my confidence be rocked. Without letting him say anything else to make me doubt that this was a great idea, I climbed on top of him. He held his cock upright while I hovered my pussy over him. God, I was really nervous about this. I hesitated for a bit, staring at his apparently, tiny cock. It looked big enough to me, though.

Sensing my hesitation, Stanley addressed me. "You don't have to do this, Livia,"

"If I'm going to make my father proud, I have to fuck you."

With that, I dropped myself onto his dick and instantly regretted going down so hard. I gasped loudly from the sudden rush of pain from losing my virginity. "Keep quiet! If we are caught like this, we are screwed," Stanley whispered to me. Taking a deep breath, the pain resided, and I used my hips to lift myself up, feeling his dick rub inside me. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was far less painful when I lowered myself back on his dick the second time. Feeling more confident, I started picking up my pace and felt the sensation of his dick rubbing up and down continuously in my pussy. It became an overall very nice experience.

I looked down at the middle-aged man who had just taken my virginity. Despite him having so much hesitation fucking me, he certainly seemed to be enjoyed seeing my tits bob up and doing while I humped his dick. I realized I had been harsh with him earlier and decided to do something I thought he would enjoy. Besides fucking him, of course.

"Here, Stanley, you can feel these," I said as I grabbed his hands and brought them to rest on my tits. At first, he held his hands on my boobs motionless until finally, he succumbed and started squeezing them.

"You... you have some very nice breasts, Livia," he said. I smiled back.

"Oh shit," I said, realizing something. "You are supposed to be providing me that information, not just plowing me!"

Stanley was pretty distracted by my tits but questioned me. "I know that, and I will when we are done."

"No, I need that information now," I worried that after Stanley orgasms he would back out of our deal. Even though he agreed to provide me with the information without having sex, which I suddenly found confusing. What did I lose my virginity for? This was the second time today I found myself forgetting the real reason I had a dick in me. But that didn't matter. I needed him to get me that info now.

"Do you want to stop then until I send you the email? That would be fine. You just need to get off of me," my first lover informed me. Truthfully, it made most sense if that's what we did. But I didn't want to do that. I had finally gotten him to agree to the sex, and I didn't need him backing out of our deal. Also, I was beginning to really enjoy the feeling of his dick sliding in and out of my pussy.

"No, you keep doing what you are doing. I'll hand you your laptop." I reached on top of his desk and started unplugging the wires connected to his computer.

"Livia, wait. Either we stop what we are doing, and I send you the files, or I send it to you after we are done. I'm not going to do this while we are having sex." Neither scenario worked for me, and I knew I needed to offer Stanley more to convince him to do things the way I wanted. I stopped humping him and lifted myself off of him, resulting in his dick withdrawing from me.

"Thank Livia. I think that's the right call. How about I send you the files right now, and we call it even. We don't need to keep having sex." I didn't respond to him, but rather, I reached down and removed the condom from his erect cock. The pretty blue color was replaced with the natural pink color of his penis, which I felt looked less attractive but had to be done. "I could have done that myself, but thanks, I guess," Stanley said as he started to lift himself up.

I lowered myself back down and, taking hold of his dick, I redirected him back into my pussy. Stanley was stunned by this and watched in horror as I started fucking him barebacked. "Are you insane! Why did you take the condom off!" I handed him his laptop, putting it on his chest just in front of me.

"Consider it an incentive to send me the information I need for my presentation. As soon as you send it, I'll put the condom back on. I won't be tricked by you or any man I'm fucking," I said, proud of the clever plan I thought of.

"Please tell me you are on birth control. You take a pill or something, right?"

I laughed. "You're an idiot sometimes, Stanley. If I was on birth control, why would I bring a couple hundred condoms with me to work?"

The man's face dropped. "Livia, listen to me. You are the first woman I've been with in years, and I'm getting really close to having an orgasm. I don't know if I'll even last another minute. I can't get an intern pregnant. Or anyone at work, really."

"Then you better send me that information. As soon as you do, I'll put the condom back on you." I pointed to his computer, and after giving me one last look of desperate confusion, he opened it up and started furiously moving his mouse around, finding the data I needed.

I knew his worry about cumming soon was a bluff. Stanley looked to be almost fifty. He's probably been with so many women that he could last a full hour if he wanted, the stud. No, he was going to send me those files well before a single drop of cum entered my fertile pussy. Stanley's eyes closed, and he took a strained deep breath. "Jesus Christ Livia. I'm working as fast as I can putting together the email with your customer information, but I don't think I can hold back much longer. Please stop fucking me for a minute!"

The feeling of his dick sliding in the inside of my pussy was a completely different feeling without the condom. It felt so much more intimate. The excitement of unprotected sex also added a lot. If he were to cum inside me, he could make me a mother. Not that there was any real risk of that happening. But I will admit these new feelings were making me quite hot, and I found myself increasing the pace I was humping his cock.

Wait, what was Stanley just saying? Oh right. He was just making more bullshit statements about how he was going to cum soon. "Don't just send me an email with just the attachments and no text. That's very unprofessional," I reminded him.

"So is impregnating you! I don't think I can finish this in time! Please get off!" In response, I pushed myself down hard on his cock, causing him to fully penetrate me with the entire length of his cock. His mouth went agape, his eyes closed, and his hands fell to his sides.

It was at this exact moment I felt a rush of warmth inside me. My middle-aged co-worker had come inside me. Our unprotected sex had resulted in me getting cream-pied and possibly impregnated. "You... you weren't bluffing about almost cumming," I said with my voice trembling.

Stanley lifted his head and looked at me angrily. "Bluffing? Why the fuck would I be bluffing about that? Are you saying I might have just knocked you up because you thought I was lying? That interviewer was right, you really are a dumb bitch."

"With good tits," I reminded him. Although I think he already appreciated that.

I sat on top of him in silence. His dick was still inside me, along with a fair amount of his cum. Maybe I had made a mistake having unprotected sex with a co-worker, but what's done is done. I just needed to learn from my mistake and use that as a lesson. Worst case, I get pregnant. I'm sure lots of female CEOs of Fortune 500 companies got impregnated while unmarried in college.

"Did you send me the information," I asked, returning to the important task.

Stanley slammed a fist onto the floor. "That's what you are concerned about right now? Not the fact that my sperm is swimming, as we speak, towards your eggs to fertilize them and change our lives forever? No. Of course, you don't care about that. An email is much more important."

I paused for a minute before again saying, "So... did you..."

"Yes," he replied loudly. "Right before I came and maybe ruined our lives, I hit send."

I clapped my hands, leaned over, and kissed the man. "Thanks, Stanley! I'll be sure to tell everyone how you helped me!" I got off of him and stood up before instantly dropping back down.

"Oops," I said, giggling. "I kind of forgot I was naked and might have just flashed the whole office. Luckily, I don't think anyone saw me. But if anyone asks you why I was topless at your crucible earlier, just tell them I needed someplace to change, and you offered your cubicle like a gentleman." I found and put on my panties.

"And when they asked why I got you pregnant," he said with a bit of a sarcastic tone.

"I don't know. When our potential love child has grown large enough for people to realize I'm pregnant, I'll probably be a vice president or something and can fire anyone who asks." I got my pants on and started working on getting my bra on.

"I honestly don't know if you either have no idea how long a pregnancy lasts or how long it takes an intern to possibly become a vice president. Probably both," Stanley said as he continued to lay under his desk.

I got my top back on and was ready to head out. "Thanks again, Stanley!" I looked around at the piles of condoms I had left all around the floor of his cubicle. "You can keep these, I guess. You seemed to be more concerned about not impregnating fellow employees than me anyway."

With that, I walked away, happy I had overcome yet another obstacle in my career path. I returned to my desk and opened my laptop, which I had yet to do today despite it being nearly 10 am. I opened my email and saw that Stanley had sent me an email with the needed attachments. Despite my warning, though, the email contained no text, not even a subject line. I need to bring this to the attention of our boss, Landon. It was very unprofessional on Stanley's part. I decided to put a pin in that thought and opened the attachments.

It was a Word document with about ten pages of text and tables. Very uninteresting stuff. Putting this into a presentation was going to be very tedious. I also really didn't know how to use PowerPoint. I looked around the office. Maybe someone could help me. Oh, perhaps I could fuck Stanley again in exchange for teaching me. Or I could watch a video online about it. I snapped my fingers as I made a realization. I could watch a video while fucking Stanley. But wait. Stanley is older and probably needed more time before he could get an erection again. Maybe I'll have sex with him tomorrow to learn Excel, but today, he was worthless to me.

Continuing to glance over the information, I started to appreciate what Phillip had warned me about. This assignment consisted of moving words from a text file to slides. No one would promote me for this, no matter how good or early I complete it. I became a bit depressed thinking how much I had given up for this assignment, only now to realize it was worthless. Two whole hours of my work day, down the drain. Nothing I could do will ever get those hours back. I suppose I also gave up my virginity and possibly got myself knocked up as well, but time is the most valuable resource a high-value employee like myself has.

From my desk, I could see the office of Landon, my boss. I've had little interaction with him in my one month of working here. He conducted one-on-one onboarding interviews with all of the new interns when we started. In my one-on-one, he made it clear he had little expectations for me. If I kept my head down over the half year I'm scheduled to work, he would give me little trouble, and I would get to put this internship on my resume. He just asked that I keep my stupidity from disrupting the other employees in his group. I now wonder if that included having unprotected sex with them or not. Either way, it's his fault for not making that clear.

I realized now how much of a fool I was for bothering to work with the group's other interns and full-time employees. I needed to get on Landon's good side and use him as a stepping stone to rise in the company's ranks. Building my confidence, I got up and walked into his office, closing the door behind me.

"Livia? I thought our conversation a month ago made it clear that I didn't need to see you again. Why are you here," Landon asked in an annoyed tone.

"Sir, I would like to formally request an offer for a full-time job when I graduate from school. I think the work I've done for the company speaks for itself," I said, nailing my request. Professional and direct, just like my father always taught me that one time I wasn't listening.

"Livia, the only work of yours I've heard of is a request for three full-time employees to assist you in figuring out how many Post-it notes we need to order. Is that the work you are saying you should be hired because of," he questioned.