The CEO of Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked around behind her and put my hands on her shoulder. "Hey, you are doing a great job. You seem to have a knack for investigating people fucking in the office. You should be proud," I told her.

She glanced behind herself at me. "You said you witnessed all of these acts? How did you happen to see your fellow intern having sex with six different people? Why did you not say anything until now?" I froze, as I wasn't ready for someone questioning why someone would watch two people fuck. I mean, why wouldn't they? But I needed a better answer.

"Landon ordered me to look out for and watch any employees having sex and to keep quiet about it. But don't ask him to confirm that. Obviously, Alexis compromised him with her vagina," I explained.

Melany opened up her laptop and typed out an email. "Keep this to yourself, but I think it's likely Alexis won't be your fellow intern soon." She clicked send, and the results of her investigation were off.

Melany's head dropped back into her hands. "Oh god, I'm having the worst week. First, my car got a flat, then I was assigned to track down a slut at work, and now my girlfriend won't put out because she's participating in 'No Lez-Sex August,' which is the worst name ever. I'm so fucking horny."

The room was quiet for a minute. "I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry," she said, looking up. "No one here knows I'm gay. Please don't tell anyone."

I nodded my head. "Shit! Also, don't tell anyone I'm horny either." I nodded my head again.

"Listen, I know what it's like. I'm a lesbian, too," I lied. I mean, I think I was lying. Can you be lesbian and still like it when cocks cream pie you? I continued. "I mean, I prefer the term gash guzzler to lesbian, but to each their own."

Melany stood up and faced me. "Really? That's so comforting to know there's another lesbian in the office," she said, hugging me.

We hugged for a while until I added, "I'm also really fucking horny like you too!"

Melany pushed away from me hearing that. "That... is not as comforting. I'm sorry I said that before, but let's keep those thoughts to ourselves, okay?"

"It's so cool that you have a girlfriend, even if she's a total tease. What's it like," I asked, showing genuine interest.

"You've never had a girlfriend," she asked.

I shook my head no. "I've never even kissed a girl," I said, trying to look cute and sad.

"Don't worry, you'll find someone. One tip, stop calling yourself a gash guzzler." That's terrible advice, I thought to myself. Melany continued. "Having a girlfriend is like having a best friend without societal boundaries telling you what is and isn't okay. I can be my true self around her." She smiled, and I smiled back. It was a lovely moment.

"What's it like when she licks your pussy," I asked, moving the conversation where any normal person would expect it to progress.

"Please don't ask me things like that. You know it's inappropriate," she said as her smile turned into a frown. "I think I should leave." Melany started to get her papers together.

"Wait, I'm sorry. It's just I'm a horny gash guzzler, I mean lesbian like you. But I've never gotten the chance to act on these feelings I have with another woman," I said, trying to explain myself.

"Then get on Tender. I have a girlfriend like I said," she said, getting the last of her papers.

"A girlfriend who sounds more interested in participating in dumb-sounding internet fads than being concerned about her girlfriend's needs. Get with me right here and now, and you'll not only be getting back at her, but you'll help a young hot lesbian explore her sexuality more."

Melany stopped just short of the door. "You'll also get your mound pounded by my tongue, so that's three pluses. And honestly, I can't think of a single negative to having lesbian sex with a young girl you just met during the workday. Right?"

Melany turned around and eyed my body. "Fine. But this is a one-time thing, and you won't ever tell anyone, right?" I nodded my head. "Get naked and climb on the table, I'll show you how to guzzle a gash."

I smiled and started removing my clothes, which I was getting pretty good at, considering how much I had done it today. At the same time, she stripped, and soon, we were both standing in front of each other naked.

"Oh wow, I didn't realize how hot you looked before. Your breasts are incredible," she said, looking at me. Melany's breasts were two cup sizes smaller than mine but still very enjoyable to the eyes. "Can I feel up your tits if I let you feel mine," I asked. Neither of us answered but walked towards each other and did just that.

I loved to feel up my tits. They are so warm and soft, and my nipples can get pretty nice and sensitive. It just sucks that the company apparently has a policy about feeling your own tits during boring meetings. But as much fun as my own boobs are, feeling another girl's is even better. Her nipples were so perky, and I loved how she would let out a small gasp when I pinched them. Not that I didn't moan when she did the same to me. Finally, I had to get my mouth on them and spent a few minutes licking them, and she intimately rubbed my bare back as I did so.

She lifted my head off of her chest and told me, "Get on the table and spread those legs." I didn't argue back, and a minute later, I was spreadeagled on the table with Melany's face inches away from my pussy. I wasn't sure how she was going to start, but I felt the lightest glance of her tongue running along my labia, and in response, I had to grab the edges of the table to brace myself.

"Oh my god, that was amazing. Do that again. I mean, keep doing that for the next seven hours," I pleaded. She giggled and did just that, and another brief wave of pleasure hit me. God, I really hope I am a lesbian so I can do this more in the future.

Her tongue started licking deeper and deeper, and my mind was going insane. However, just as I was getting into it, she lifted her head and stopped. "I don't mean to say this to embarrass you or anything, but your pussy has an interesting taste. It's not a bad taste at all! In fact, I actually really like the taste of it. It's a salty, creamy taste. I'm just curious if you know why that is?" Oh shit. Maybe it's best not to let five guys cream-pie you right before you try to convince a girl you are a lesbian. Luckily at least she didn't seem to realize why my pussy was filled with this cream.

"Oh, it's a specially made lotion that I apply daily. Yeah. It's supposed to be very good for your vaginal health, and like you said, it tastes delicious," I replied, still breathing hard from the tongue fucking I had been getting.

"Really? Anyway, you could get me some of it," she asked.

"Yeah, totally. I know some guys who know how to make it. I'll ask them to fill a bottle of it for you," I said, knowing I had a weird favor to ask some guys in the near future. Can you get back to slamming my clam, please?"

Melany didn't answer with words but instead, her tongue dove right back into my pussy, deeper than ever. It was soon joined by two of her fingers which slowly but firmly worked their way into my pussy. I felt like I was getting double-railed by her tongue and fingers, and I was moaning like a dog in heat. I kept thinking I was about to reach my climax and get release, but the pleasure kept building. My eyes were watering, and my legs spasmed. My vision went white, and I lost all awareness of the world around me. My mind flashed images of cocks and tits until finally, I realized I was lying on my side on the table. I sat up, and Melany sat there watching me.

"How much of the cream do you apply? I swear I lapped up like a cup of it going down on you. Again, no complaining, it's tasty stuff. I will admit I got a lot of it on my fingers and applied it to my own pussy. Hope you don't mind." Melany said, licking her lips.

"What happened?" I asked, looking around in a daze.

"You came. Sorry, I should have gone easier on you, but you really seemed to enjoy it. You have very intense orgasms," she explained.

"Yeah, I guess I do. I didn't even cum that hard fucking Stanley earlier today," I said.

Melany's face went pale. "Stanley," she asked.

"Oh wait, I mean the delivery guy, Reed. I came really hard on his dick. Or was it Samuel? God, my mind gets so fuzzy after an orgasm, and I've had a lot of sex in the office today, trust me," I said, slowly getting on my feet. "Do you want me to give you oral also? I'm actually kind of jealous you got to go down on me after I had so many cream pies. Oops, I mean lotion. You misheard me say cream pies. I said lotion. I don't suppose you would be willing to have guys squirt their lotion into your pussy before I go down on you, do you? It's just I really like the taste of cum, I mean lotion," I said with my head still spinning.

"Oh my god, I'm such a dumb bitch," Melany declared.

"And decent tits. You have very decent tits," I added.

"How the fuck did I not realize that the intern who has been going around fucking people at the office was the same intern talking me into fucking her at the office." Melany collapsed to the floor where she stood. "I also just sent out the report to all of the leaders in the company saying it was Alexis who did it. I can't take that back now. I just ruined that girl's career on the word of some horny slut who mesmerized me with her rack," she bemoaned.

"Getting back to my ask a minute ago, are you or are you not willing to get cream pied before I plow your mound with my tongue? I don't need to keep pretending it was lotion in my pussy, right? We're past that?" I asked, finally being able to stand.

She continued to ignore my very reasonable request. "Is that why you did all of this? To keep from getting fired and frame your fellow intern? Well, congrats, you did it. You can't tell anyone we had sex, though. You'll ruin my career as you may have so many others today. Tell me what you want for your silence," Melany asked me as I watched her tits jiggle while she talked.

"I just came here to find out where the Vice President Jasper will be this afternoon. Getting Alexis in trouble, who is a total bitch, and getting an orgasm from you were bonuses. Fucking hot bonuses but not why I came here. Heh, came here." I said, laughing to myself.

Melina slapped her own forehead. "You can just check the VP's calendar online. It's open to all to see. Please tell me you didn't fuck all of those people just to check their calendars." Having gotten that critical information, I started to get dressed. If I could just stay naked, my productivity would skyrocket, I thought.

"Hey, once No Lez-Sex August is over, you and your girlfriend should call me. Just saying," I said as I watched Melina get dressed.

"Get the fuck out, and don't talk to me ever again," she yelled. I was fully dressed and left.

I got back to my desk and found out that you can see other people's calendars. Now that I think about it, I was in a meeting where they taught us that. But my tits were feeling exceptionally soft that day, so I didn't really absorb much of the information they showed. The calendar showed that Jasper was having a meeting about lumber in a conference on the upper floor in thirty minutes. Is that what we sold, wood? I was way off before. Learning that pissed me off, as I could have been making so many jokes about people getting wood.

This was going to be the most critical sexual encounter of my life. A man of this prestige was going to have extremely high expectations. I knew what I needed to do. After searching for a while, I found Alexis in the bathroom. She was crying in the same stall Samuel apparently was caught masturbating in, according to the email sent out just a bit ago. Fucking pervert.

"Alexis, what's wrong," I asked in a comforting voice.

"Oh god, not you. I told you I don't want to ever talk to you again. Leave!" she yelled through her tears.

"Is this because I told people you have a crooked vagina," I asked.

"I had to bring a note from my doctor stating I had a normal-shaped vagina. A note that I had to show to a dozen people to avoid having a higher insurance premium." She wiped her tears away and took a deep breath. "Fuck it, no one else will talk with me. I have been falsely accused of fucking like five guys in the office today. What kind of slut do they think I am? I'm a virgin! I've never even seen a penis in real life."

"Actually, it's up to six now," I corrected her, remembering I revealed to Melina that Alexis fucked her boss as well.

"Livia, they are going to fire me! This is a small industry, and word gets around fast. I'll never be able to get a job!" She started crying again, even louder than before. I think she is underestimating the size of the lumber industry, but I understand her worry.

I stood next to her, stroking her hair. "I believe you, Alexis. You are a woman of honor and purity. I've only known you for a short while, but the way you carry yourself is an inspiration to me. I've never seen someone with such a high degree of ethical excellence."

She wiped her tears away. "Thank you, Livia. Do you really think of me like that?" she asked, smiling.

"I do," I replied. Which is why I think you should have a threesome with me and the vice president."

"What?" Alexis proclaimed, nearly falling over. "Why would I do that? Is that a joke?"

"No joke. It's your only chance to save your career. Jasper is respected across our industry," I said, but not having a clue. "If we can get him on your side, you'll be safe, trust me."

"Your proposed solution to me being accused of having sex in the office is to have sex in the office," Alexis asked.

I nodded in agreement. "Exactly! They'll never see it coming. Heh."

"Whose they," Alexis asked.

I ignored that and explained my plan. "I know from extensive research where Jasper will be next. He arrives and finds a hot intern and her 6.5 out of 10 companion. We rock his world and make him putty in our hands. He agrees to drop all accusations against you, problem solved."

"6.5," Alexis asked with an annoyed face.

"Yeah, 2 points for your ass, 3 for your tits, and 1.5 for your pussy," I explained.

"How are you rating my puss.... never mind. What are you getting out of this? Why fuck the VP with me," Alexis pondered. I couldn't admit my real plan to her, which was to impress the vice president by out fucking her and then obviously getting a promotion.

"Because I'm a loyal friend who will do anything to help someone in need," I said inspirationally.

Alexis stared at me blankly. "Slut. Just tell the truth and say you're a slut," Alexis said. I mean, she wasn't wrong.

"Come on, Alexis. What do you have to lose," I said.

"My virginity. That's what I have to lose by going and fucking a guy I barely know," Alexis responded coldly.

"Trust me, your virginity is something you won't miss. It's not like I'm asking you to get impregnated by this guy." At least not yet, I thought. I continued, "We should be using our sexuality to our advantage. It gives us a leg up on the men, and we know it's still not a level playing field. You know what they call a woman who uses sex to make money in the business world," I asked her.

"Prostitutes, hookers, whores, ladies of the night. Should I keep going?" Alexis responded. Bitch has an answer to everything, doesn't she? I'm for sure getting her knocked up.

"No, they are called leaders," I said.

Alexis looked at me blankly. "You know what. Everything you said made no sense to me, but fuck it. I'm in. I'm screwed either way," Alexis said.

"Yeah! That's what I'm talking about," I said excitedly while giving her ass a hearty slap.

"Don't ever touch my ass again, or I'll break your hand," Alexis snarled at me. Bitch needs to get laid, geez.

We made our way to the conference room, where his calendar indicated the VP would be in about five minutes. "Okay, we should strip down to our bra and panties," I suggested as I removed my shirt.

"What, why?" Alexis asked, looking nervous.

"Because you can't have sex while wearing pants, moron," I said, taking off my clothes. She was such a virgin.

"I know that, but why take them off now?"

"Because the man is a vice president. He doesn't have time for innuendos and subtle hints. We need to make it clear right off of the bat that we are down to fuck," I explained.

"Fine," Alexis said as she started to pull down her pants. She was wearing a very nice-looking black lacy thong. Under her shirt, she had a matching black bra that was just a tiny bit sheer.

"Damn, you have some really sexy underwear for a virgin. It really shows off your body. Maybe you are a 7.0 after all," I said, walking backward to get a better view of her ass.

"Stop acting like such a lesbian and focus, okay. I'm like really nervous. How does a threesome work anyway? Do we take turns having sex with him," she asked as his cheeks turned pink.

"I mean if you want to do it in the most boring way possible. The best way to do it would be for him to fuck me from behind while I eat out your pussy," I explained.

"You are going nowhere near my vagina with your mouth," she yelled.

"Fine. You can eat me out then," I offered.

"That's not..." but before she could finish that thought, our Vice President Jasper came in the door, followed by six other men in suits. Alexis and I stood there in our underwear, mine being much less slutty, as the seven older men all stared at our bodies. It seemed like a good thirty seconds where no one said a thing.

Finally, Jasper spoke up. "Well, I'm glad Melany finally took my request seriously. Gentlemen of the board! In recognition of our hard work, I had my assistant procure us some entertainment." I realized I totally misunderstood what a board meeting is when I saw that on his calendar. What the fuck do we sell then?

Jasper continued, "Over the next two hours, these young women will do anything and everything we desire. As we are all important men who don't have time for innuendos and subtle hints, let me be clear. You are all free to fuck these

women as much as you want with as little protection as you desire." The six board members clapped their hands formally, followed by a round of handshakes with each other. "Ladies, if you will give us a few minutes to prepare, we will then start fucking you."

Man, I thought, maybe I should aim to be a board member rather than a CEO. Alexis ran over to me. "What the fuck is going on? You never said I'd be fucking seven dudes."

"Yeah, I think I might be a dumb bitch after all. What idiot thinks a board meeting means we sell wood? Also, why didn't I think other people would be here with the VP? Did I think he was having a meeting by himself?" I said to myself.

"Can you become self-aware some other time when we aren't a minute away from an orgy with elderly men? What was the vice president talking about?" Alexis said, panicking.

"It seems like Jasper ordered some prostitutes and thinks we are them. But this doesn't change anything. In fact, this is even better. Not only will we get the company's vice president on our side, but the board, too," I explained. That CEO position was in the bag.

"But he said they were going to fuck us without protection which means without condoms. Livia, I'm not on birth control. I'm not risking a pregnancy today bitch."

"Then leave," I said, pointing to the door.

"What?" She asked, darting her head back and forth.

"Leave. Tell the vice president you are letting him and the entire board down and see your career prospects shrivel up. Or stay here, take charge of your life, and see your prospects get rock-hard. See what I there," I said, proud of my metaphor.

"Yeah yeah, my career is a cock. Very clever. These guys think we're whores, hired to fuck them. They don't even know we are their employees," Alexis said concerned.