The CEO's New Toy

Story Info
Toxic relationship between CEO and PA.
12.1k words
4.33
8.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WiCk3d
WiCk3d
15 Followers

Authors Note:

I realize that I needed to add this note, my apologies to anyone that I may have upset. This is just my fantasy. It shows a toxic relationship being started between a boss and his personal assistant. If this is not your thing, I completely understand. Please do not read this if that triggers you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebeca was on edge and had been that way for the past few hours. It wasn't because of the intense situation of working with her boss. No... It was due to her ex-boyfriend. Normally she looked at her phone a few dozen times during these meetings for a list of reasons, to answer emails, take notes of specific dates, approve items to be placed in her boss's office, etcetera. But this was different. It was personal, and dammit if it didn't make her feel guilty as hell. Fortunately for her, her boss effectively handled himself and the banking associates. Her glances at her phone caused no disturbances. The last threatening message from her ex told her if she didn't call him, he'd do something that she'd regret.

She was tired of him, but more importantly, she was ready to start living her life the way she wanted to. Her eyes followed the beautiful landscape, the stretching island seemed almost like a painting, and the sunset couldn't have been more peaceful. As usual, when he was focused on something, her boss's plans came together so well. She could tell the partners had a good feeling about increasing the bar for her employer.

She loved working for him, handling every little task he gave her, from filing his paperwork to managing his schedule. The ride back to the villa they shared was marked by a relaxed atmosphere, which continued after returning home. As the two stepped back into the beachfront, Ethan's disposition was a rare delighted one. The purpose of their visit had been to meet with the executives at the bank where his company, Sutherland Enterprises, deposited much of its monetary assets.

It had been a very successful year for his business, and the account had reached its deposit max, so he had to convince those in charge of the bank to make an exception for him. Here in this small island nation, the financial rules were far more lenient than in the U.S., and so he'd found it lucrative to store his money here. But negotiating with the team of bankers was a tall order. Thankfully, his argument won them over, and they agreed to each of his requests. Not that he seemed to have any doubt that he'd win them over.

She watched him as he loosened the knot of his tie and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt as he entered, pacing across the floor and taking in the ocean breeze that flowed through the spacious villa. The tapping of Rebeca's heels follows behind him as she eases out of her coat, collecting both of their discarded items, putting them away. He moved directly to the bar along one wall, pulling down a bottle of red wine and working it open as he smiled at his personal assistant.

He asked her now to join him for a drink, which made her cringe inwardly, but outwardly she smiled as she stepped across the perfectly finished room to the patio section. He'd made her try some of the oddest things and introduced her taste buds to things she'd never experienced before. Wine was one of those. He got her to try a few here and there. Some were good. Others were dreadful.

"Shall we celebrate and relax a bit?" he asked with a small grin.

He was a man of intensity, but at this moment he seemed to relax at least a bit. He was normally a stoic man, one who rarely showed much emotion, and one who gave little away about his thoughts or private life. Still, Rebeca was someone who knew him better than most, having worked with him for more than a few years as his personal assistant. She'd done well, anticipating his needs, being professional and prepared, and carrying herself the way someone who works for a man as powerful as Ethan should. Tonight would be a rare moment for the two to unwind, something he seemed to do infrequently, not even doing so with his wife.

Carrying two glasses, he moved to the back patio, beside the pool, and sat down, inviting her to the chair beside his. He poured both glasses and raised his in a toast. She looks down at her glass of wine. Curling her fingers around the glass, she swirls curiously, lifting it to her nose. She inhales, letting the aroma fill her nose, the scent wasn't exactly what she anticipated, but she found it pleasing.

"To a job well done, Rebeca," Ethan says smiling a rare smile.

"To a job well done to you, Sir." She smiles, nodding and toasting him. She sipped some of it and let out a pleased moan. The taste was even better than she expected "Now that... Tastes better than I could have hoped." She grins, gazing over her glass at him.

Ethan gave a knowing hint of a smile to the young woman. He knew she had been mostly inexperienced in plenty of the foods and drinks she enjoyed with him, and he also knew some of the tastes he enjoyed she didn't - at least perhaps not yet. So when it turned out he'd chosen a wine she enjoyed, he was pleased.

"Relax and enjoy it, Rebeca. It's been a busy few days, and there's finally a few hours to simply enjoy this place."

If he was being honest with himself, he wasn't at all eager to go home the next day. His relationship with his wife had fallen flat for years now, devoid of the spark it once had, and the thought of having to talk to her, eat with her, sleep next to her...it was entirely unappealing to him. But he kept up appearances, never letting on his displeasure at the situation.

"I haven't had a moment yet to check the news, but how is this virus situation affecting travel? Last I saw, Europe was closing all airports. What a mess..." he commented as he leaned back into the chair, crossing one leg over the other, his gaze moving out across the horizon, taking in the vivid colors of the sunset.

She smiles as she waves her hand gently and hunts for her phone. "I'm sure it's fine, let's see here." She says softly, as she pulls out her phone.

When the phone boots up, it takes a few moments, though she immediately goes to the web rather than the dozen or so new text messages that are now sitting as a number above her messenger app. She smiles, nodding her head a bit as looks at him.

"Well... It looks like we will get in with no problem, but they are checking temperatures at the airports... So we should be good." She says, shifting her shoulder up a bit as she sips more of the wine. The taste was truly pleasing, in fact, most of the things he's introduced to her she savored. She looks down at the cup, swirling it around gently, trying not to think of the incoming texts.

Ethan nodded, "Good. I do worry about this virus. I think it may end up being far worse than we've been led to believe." He had already sold most of his stocks in travel when he'd seen the way the virus had affected Asia, but it was doubtful his business could evade the effects of a global pandemic, no matter what he did.

He looked over at his assistant, "Tell me, Rebeca, is there anything you've wanted to do since arriving here that you haven't done yet? You've been by my side this whole time, perhaps you'd rather be off doing something for yourself?"

Becca hears him, her eyes going over to his as he spoke to her. She couldn't help but smile, shifting her head to the side as she grins a little. "Honestly... I was thinking about taking a dip in the pool... Or maybe even having some sort of smores night."

Almost as if to emphasize what she was thinking, and what she'd said, her eyes shift down at the water of the pool. She suddenly felt the stress of the day draining right off of her leaving her calm almost. The peace she felt here was something she wouldn't ever get anywhere in the city they worked in. Her anxiety over all the texts seemed to be something of the past as if she could now only think of time with her boss.

She knew that her ex was full of it, but she was glad that at this moment, with one of the wealthiest men she's ever met, she was truly happy. She gazed down his body, before landing on his hand. Those hands would look so nice pinning her down, or caressing her skin. The glint of the metal surrounding his finger makes her look away, back over to the water.

"I... I may just go for a swim... did you want to join me?" She asks looking up into his eyes. His dark gaze was intimidating most of the time, but right now, it was simply, curious.

In all the time they'd been here - which, granted, was only a few days - neither of them had made use of the pool at all. It had an impressive view of the ocean and beach below, and anyone could understand how it drew Rebeca's attention. When she mentioned him joining her, she could almost sense it. His pulse quickens slightly as he shifts in his chair. He had a beautiful assistant, that much was clear to everyone, but he'd always kept their dealings entirely professional, which some likely found hard to believe. But he was married, and he did have a reputation to uphold. Still, there was a glint in his eye, that made her smile softly. Did he want to see her wearing far less than what she wore now?

He said with a small smile, "I may take up your offer to take a dip in the pool. It sounds relaxing. I'll need to call home but then I'd be glad to join you. So, I'll see you shortly."

She grins wide watching him as he rose and excused himself. Her eyes roaming up his larger body, the sight making her core hungry to see him in just a speedo... Or even swim trunks. She bites into her lip watching as he walks off, leaving her outside as he moves into the master bedroom. Once he was there he dials his wife's number. He wasn't at all enthused to speak to her, but he knew it needed to be done, or she might worry. Particularly since he was alone with a beautiful young woman.

She looks at her phone seeing that she had about thirteen texts. Which was odd seeing how before that it was a few dozen. She frowns a little standing up moving into the house. Her gaze shifts to the master bedroom, which was closed, as she moves to the other end of the house, to where she was staying. She pushes her door closed when she sees the first couple of messages. They were normal threats from her boyfriend, but as she scrolled down dread began to creep up her back. The threats began to take a wide turn... The last message makes her blood instantly run cold as her eyes widen slowly, her heart racing as she frowns a little.

Bitch... I warned you... It's too late, I'm the only one that will accept you now... You know where to find me.

Her mouth goes dry as she frowns deeper, looking around quietly for a moment. He wouldn't send anything to her boss... She opens her door, looking over to the master bedroom's door, not hearing anything, she gulps a little before closing her door again. He wouldn't.... She thought to herself as she pulls off her dress. She moves to her suitcase, sliding up a thong bikini. He wouldn't have... He knows how much she loves this job... She powers down her phone, knowing he was just trying to get to her, but just in case she had to be cautious.

She eases her door open, peering out quietly listening for any... Angry? Sounds. She doesn't hear anything, which means that her ex could have just been trying to scare her. Her white bikini looked like it could be transparent if it got wet. It clings so form-fitting to her that it looked close to snapping off. Her butterfly tattoo rides on her backside completely exposed due to her wearing thong panties. Her long flowing brown hair teasing the top of her ass as she eases her body out of the room, shutting the door behind her. She heads to the bathroom, grabbing two large fluffy towels, heading out to the pool. She had no clue what was happening in the room just feet away.

The conversation with his wife wasn't a long one, nor a particularly memorable one. As he spoke - or rather listened to his wife - he rummaged through his suitcase and found a pair of shorts he could swim in. And finally, it was over. He bid her goodbye, and hung up, ready to change for his rendezvous with Rebeca. But before he put his phone aside, he noticed he had a notification: a text from an unknown number. He opened it, finding a message written all in caps:

THE SLUT GAVE IT UP, RIGHT IN YOUR OFFICE

Attached was a video, which Ethan played. And what he saw left him stunned. It was Rebeca, clear as day, her face was fully exposed. She was bent over his desk, taking a cock deep and hard repeatedly Being fucked. In his office. Over his desk. His lips parted, and he felt a rush of emotions: anger, deception, disappointment... There were other feelings as well... But he couldn't go there, so he'd stick to anger. That was his desk. The office he'd given her keys to due to how much he trusted her was used for this. Used to do this? Disrespect him? He didn't have to watch the video again. He immediately marched out of the bedroom and moved to the patio, seeing Rebeca so exposed in her thong, revealing the very same butterfly tattoo that he saw in the video. But he wasn't at all aroused by the sight. He was too clouded with anger.

Rebeca was currently trying to find some peace as she looks out at the orange sky, slowly beginning to relax as she sighs happily. Her lips curling up into a soft smile as she steps into the pool, the water soaking around her legs. The man behind her exits the house, moving closer to the edge of the pool as she feels her water bathing at her thighs. All of those nasty messages, all of those calls were gone forever, she relaxed a little more, being all too pleased with herself as she feels the water rising to her hips.

He tried to speak without raising his voice. "Rebeca," he spoke sternly making her quickly turn around sensing a threat.

She wasn't ready for the anger that held her name. Her eyes widen as she sees her boss standing with his phone in his hand as he glared at her. Her heart sank into the pit of her stomach. Her eyes widen slowly as she whimpers a little slow coming out of the water, easing towards him.

"I just received something very disturbing. I'm so disappointed. So very disappointed in you. You've betrayed my trust by using my office in that way. I expect you to have everything cleared out by day's end tomorrow." His voice was low, dangerously low as she gulps heavily her feet stopping in their tracks as she feels the water pouring off of her.

"S... Sir... Pl... Please I can explain." She says whimpering softly holding her hands up as if he had a gun trained on her.

His broad chest was rising and falling as if he'd just sprinted for a hundred yards, and it seemed that he was doing all he could to prevent that anger from escaping. He was using all his willpower to restrain it, but his eyes told the story. He was upset. The stoic man was showing emotion, but not the sort anyone would want to be on the receiving end of.

"I don't want explanations. I just want you to leave my employment quietly. I won't be breathing a word of this to anyone, it's too shameful. But you won't be working for me a day longer, Rebeca." He spat her name out as if it were the worst tasting thing he could have in his mouth.

Her eyes water as she gulps softly, covering her mouth with her hand as she shakes her head frantically. "Sir. I... I" She swallows harder, the tears unwelcomed come more quickly to her eyes as she runs her fingers through her hair. "Please... Just..." She became even more frantic. She could not focus on anything, everything becomes blurry as she shakes her head in disbelief. But what could she say? Her voice falters. "I... P... It wasn't me." She didn't want to get fired; she couldn't. She pressed her hands together as she turns her attention to him, hoping she does not have to tell him the full story. She lowered her eyes after a moment of his silent glaring as she shakes her head. "I... I'm so sorry, Sir." She says with the finality of acceptance in her voice.

He was slowly calming himself, his eyes staying on the girl before him as he took a moment to inhale a deep breath and exhale. If she were looking for a sympathetic audience, it seemed she hadn't found one. Ethan simply studied the girl, clearly in a panic, but did nothing to reassure her. He'd let her into his world, his very private world, and she had returned his invitation with disrespect.

"I do believe that you're sorry, Rebeca. But you understand the consequences here. If I cannot trust you, how can I have you work so closely with me?"

He held all the power, and that was not only in the fact that he was her boss, but also that he was fully clothed and she was nearly naked. He towered over her, it seemed. He was speaking calmly, while she was frantic. All of it accentuated the imbalance between the two. Pain begins to sprout in her gut as her mouth goes dry for a moment. Her eyes look away from him as he spoke so calmly to her. She knew that there was nothing she could say to get him to trust her. Her heart ached and pounded, there was nothing she could do, nothing could fix it... She bites into her lip shaking her head as she turns away from him.

"I..." She says softly, her breathing still very frantic.

She felt like she was going to be sick. Her stomach coiled and the feeling of nausea swept through her. She couldn't tell him that she was forced to fuck her boyfriend in his office. Nor did she want to go into the semantics of her terrible childhood experiences that forced her into this place. She turns and faces him once more, as she lowers her gaze down to his lips before she begins to pace frantically. She would have to start looking for a new job... But what would the reason for leaving this job be... She had to get out of here! She blinks quickly, lifting her gaze to his once more, her thick dark lashes sticky from her tears as she whimpers.

"I... I understand." She says softly, wanting to tell him the truth, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

As the young woman paced, panicked, and stuttered, Ethan seemed as immovable as a statue - both physically and emotionally. He stood his ground, his body language establishing his control of the situation: legs spread apart, hands on his hips. She moves away, rushing into the house as if that could make it all go away. She was running away from her troubles yet again, not wanting to be here, but having no choice.

He doesn't try to stop her, letting her leave without saying a word. What was there to say, after all? He'd respect her more (or disrespect her less) if she owned it, rather than trying to find some reason for her mistake. He kept his eyes on her, all the way until she moved to her bedroom closing the door, Ethan stepped back inside and poured himself a glass of scotch, drinking it down quickly before pouring another. The familiar burn of the alcohol soothed him, for just a moment, as he thought back to the video, to the sight of his assistant being fucked on his desk by some other man.

It wasn't only Rebeca he was upset with. He was angry at whoever that man was, who entered his space without permission and desecrated it. That man didn't earn the right to stand in Ethan Sutherland's office, and he certainly hadn't earned the right to use his assistant like that. That last thought surprised Ethan a bit, but he was possessive, protective, and territorial. So perhaps that's where it came from.

Eventually, he made his way to his bedroom, showering and pulling on a pair of boxers to slip into bed. He turned out the light but found he couldn't sleep. And so he opened his phone, and clicked on that video, watching. Then he clicked again. And again. He found himself watching her, his assistant... He was clicking the video so that he could delete it... But now... He couldn't bring himself to do it. He allows his eyes to watch the way her ass ripped from every smack of the male's hips, enjoying the sight of her naked body as she bent over his desk. And at the same time, he found himself angered by the sight. It was a strange mix of emotions.

WiCk3d
WiCk3d
15 Followers