All Comments on 'The CEO's New Toy'

by WiCk3d

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story does show a lot of promise. It was going well until he decided to be a bastard and slapped her across the face (I’ve never understood how that’s supposed to be sexy), quickly followed by forcing himself on her. Privileged arsehole realises he overreacted that his PA was raped stuck in an abusive relationship so when she finally stands up for herself in response to his overreaction he gets angry???

She may have enjoyed the end result but he’s just perpetuating abusive behaviour.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

Great story but not sure where your going with it

TalonDCTalonDCabout 3 years ago

Agree with the first comment. I was enjoying your writing and both of the characters right up until he slapped her. Then the dynamic just went the wrong way for me the rest of the way. I'll be happy to read something else from you, but probably not a continuation of this one.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Prick!

Her Prick of a boss is no better than her abusive boyfriend, Fuck him! She better get away as far as she can. There's decent, non abusive men out there.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was ok but the constant shifting between past and present tense was annoying me too much to properly read it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWiCk3d@WiCk3d
I enjoy reading and writing. I like making new friends, as long as they are online, hehehe. I am boring, and generally am either working, or working out, reading or writing.