The CEO's Secret Contract

Story Info
A young woman is forced to serve a man of power sexually.
9.5k words
4.4
29.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young woman standing nude with her hands bound behind her back looked at the basin, trembling as she looked at the man in the room.

The man smirked. "I thought you wanted to pee, Eva. Go on."

"Sir, I..." Eva was so full, it was almost impossible to hold it back. She had to pee. "I don't..." She swallowed, glancing over at him, pleading for her to reconsider.

"You're stalling again, Eva. If you need to pee, this is your only way." The man's voice was stern, as if reprimanding a puppy.

The man watched Eva with an amused smile.

"But I..." She could see his face clearly. The look on his face was almost cold and she found that she couldn't refuse him. She really needed to pee and if he wouldn't let her go, she would just have to let it flow. She stood over the basin, still trembling in fear as she slowly squatted down, spreading her thighs.

Eva could hear the splattering noise as her pee came out and filled up the basin. It was such an embarrassing thing for her, and she looked away from the man in shame as she emptied herself in front of him.

"Look at me while you pee, Eva." The man said simply.

She did so, meeting his eyes and looking at his amused expression as he watched her pee, her cheeks flushing red as she was forced to meet his eyes. "Please...Don't..."

"Look at me. Watch me as you pee." The man smiled at her.

Eva could feel her stomach turning as her bladder was slowly being emptied into the basin.

When the splattering noises finally stopped and she had finished peeing, Eva was red all over, from shame and from embarrassment. "May I...may I wipe myself, s...sir?" She swallowed hard as she felt the last spasms in her urethra. Why, oh why was this happening to her?

"No, you may not." The man snapped his fingers. A nude girl with black hair tied up into a high ponytail crawled over to her, dipping her head until her mouth touched Eva's pussy.

"What? No!" Eva's eyes widened in horror as she tried to back away.

"Stay still, Eva. Be grateful you're not the one licking up some other girl's piss."

The girl had begun to lick her clean of her piss, and Eva looked away. It was an awful experience, she thought to herself. But...she did have to pee. She couldn't lie. And she was getting licked clean of it. Eva's pussy throbbed as she felt the tongue, the wet tongue licking and teasing her as it ran over her sensitive pussy.

"Sir..." Eva looked at the man in fear, wondering if he'd tell the girl to stop, but his gaze remained on her.

The licking was getting Eva really turned on. She knew it shouldn't be like that, but her thighs trembled as her body tensed.

Finally the girl stopped.

"Very good, Bella. Back in line now." The man smiled, watching her crawl away out of the room.

"Please, let me go home. I don't..." Eva was starting to lose the battle for her emotions, tears falling as she was unable to stop her tears from welling up.

"You signed a contract, Eva." The man's voice was still so calm. Eva whimpered as she recalled the contract, and how she signed it, how she had to sign it. A chance encounter brought Eva face-to-face with Alan, the formidable CEO known for his cunning business acumen. Unbeknownst to Eva, her father had been entangled in a debt, a debt that Alan held as a weapon over her family's head. Desperation painted Eva into a corner, and she found herself at Alan's mercy. The details were vague, but she suspected she was drugged that night when she signed it. And the breach clause - Alan would request an astronomical sum from her family if she failed to fulfil the contract.

The contract was a lifetime of servitude to Alan as his plaything.

"But..."

"And I'll make sure to remind you what's at stake should you decide to breach that contract, Eva." His voice was still calm and composed as he looked at her.

"I do have something fun for you though..." Alan's lips upturned with a smile. He snapped his fingers again. "Bella, bring it in."

Bella did so. The item she brought in was a strange contraption, which Eva immediately realized was some form of torture device. There were straps of leather hanging down, with metal cuffs dangling off the end. It looked like some kind of torture rack, she thought as Bella strapped Eva into the contraption, securing the cuffs to her wrists.

Eva could feel her stomach churning in fear as she was bound such that her hands were raised high, and she was squatting with her thighs spread wide and breasts thrust out. Her pussy was on full display and she knew Alan had a full view.

Alan circled behind Eva, taking a thin black chain off a small metal tray, a clips on the end.

Eva trembled as Alan squatted down and pulled at her labia, clamping the clip around one of them and attaching the chain to the straps on her thighs. "I see that pussy is looking very pretty for me, Eva." He remarked casually as he ran his fingers through her soft and pink pussy lips, as if examining her for flaws.

"Nng!" Eva clenched her teeth. It felt weird, the clip squeezing down on her labia, pulling her labia out. But Eva wasn't able to resist, and she couldn't stop him as Alan inserted his fingers into her, pushing them into her cunt, violating her as he did.

Alan did the same to her other labia, so that her labia was parted and pulled outwards, attached by the chains to the straps on her thighs, pulled outwards. It felt very weird to Eva as she trembled.

"There, a pretty pussy all ready to get fucked." Alan remarked casually, admiring the sight of Eva's pussy stretched apart like that. Her clit was also very visible, and Alan pressed on her clit, causing her to tense up. "I do like how your muscles clench when I touch you, Eva. You must like it." He grinned at her as he continued playing with her pussy.

Eva struggled against her bondage, but her thighs were restrained such that they were forcibly spread, and there was little she could do but to watch him.

Alan pulled at the chains on her labia, yanking hard as Eva bit her lower lip. Her pussy was being pulled at by the clips, the metal clips biting into her soft flesh. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Eva's body tensed up and she let out a small yelp, looking away from him as her pussy throbbed. "Please, stop...I'm...it hurts...my pussy." She bit down on her lower lip.

"You're enjoying it, aren't you?" Alan gave a sinister grin as he tugged at her labia.

"You're...you're a monster." Eva finally looked at Alan. "I want you to pay for what you're doing to me, to us...you monster..."

"I should remind you that the contract is a legally-binding document." Alan chuckled as he reached down to touch Eva's pussy. He took hold of the chains and began yanking at them.

"Stop..." Eva bit down hard, watching him pull hard, feeling her labia getting pulled by the chains. It was very uncomfortable. It felt like a tug-o-war with her pussy as the prize. Her body trembled as he pulled even harder at it.

Alan suddenly stopped, his smartphone buzzing.

Eva exhaled hard, breathing heavily as she stared at Alan.

Alan frowned and picked up the call, a puzzled look on his face. He seemed to be listening, his lips tight. "Fine." He hung up and sighed. "That was rather inconvenient." Alan sighed and reached to touch Eva's labia again, teasing her clit, stroking it as Eva tensed up.

"Don't." Eva muttered. She knew she didn't have any control, and yet...

Alan chuckled and reached to stroke her clit some more. "Your clit is so swollen, Eva. Pity I have to leave you like this - I have an urgent meeting to attend to." He chuckled. "I do hope you enjoy the rest of the afternoon." Alan nodded to the girl from earlier - Bella.

"Wait..." Eva couldn't believe this was happening, and she tried to struggle against her bondage, not wanting to be left squatting in this position with her thighs and pussy lips spread wide. Her knees were feeling sore already.

Suddenly, Alan turned back. "But wait....I can let you out of your bondage." A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. "You could be my secretary. That would be fun."

Eva could feel her chest constricting as she tried to think, and she found it hard to breath as her stomach tightened. She had to agree to this? Was this a test? But her knees hurt, and she had no other option. She nodded resignedly.

"You agree? What a relief." Alan smiled and gestured to Bella.

Bella walked towards Eva, a box in her hand. Eva realized she was going to put something in her pussy. "Wait. I..." Eva wanted to refuse, but she was in no position to bargain. She gritted her teeth and allowed Bella to continue.

Bella did so. Eva could feel something hard entering her. It felt weird as Bella slowly worked the dildo into Eva's pussy, inch by inch, as her pussy was slowly stretched around it. The same was done with her anus. Eva squirmed as both her holes were filled with dildoes, not liking where this was going.

Bella then took something else out, kneeling beside Eva and using her fingers to roll up her clitoral hood.

"She's too new for that. Keep the hood on." Alan said as Bella nodded and began attaching the small round device to Eva's clit.

Eva bit down on her lower lip as Bella fastened the device around her clitoris, squeezing it tightly so that Eva felt even more pressure on her clit.

"I look forward to your first day at the office." Alan said casually as Bella released her from her bondage, taking away the labial chains as well. Having squatted for too long, Eva could not stand as her knees wobbled, and she fell down on her bottom on the floor.

Bella handed Eva a blazer and skirt. She could see a pair of high heels as well.

"Please, my underwear?" Eva looked around for her bra and panties, only to find them missing.

"You will not need them today." Alan chuckled.

"But I..."

Alan chuckled. "Well, Eva, you will be keeping those dildoes in your holes without using your hands. I hope you're looking forward to it. Get in the car. Bella will drive."

Eva walked awkwardly in her heels out of the house after she dressed, feeling the two dildoes rubbing up her pussy and anus as she did, not able to forget about the uncomfortable pressure on her clit from the small device. She swallowed hard as she realized this would be a very long day at the office.

Bella drove the car, with Eva and Alan in the back. Alan casually worked on his phone as if ignoring Eva, who felt a little relief from his attention, until Alan put his hand on her knee. Eva immediately tensed up, wondering what he'd do as her mind raced through various possibilities, but his hand rested on her knee as she sat nervously.

The dildoes in Eva's holes weren't quite so bad now, she realized, and the pressure on her clit seemed to lessen, or she had gotten used to it. As they rode into the city, Eva tried to calm herself, feeling her heartbeat slowing as she sat nervously next to Alan.

The car drove into a building, parking in the underground basement, and Bella stepped out, holding the door for Alan. He stepped out and held his hand out to Eva, smiling.

"Let's go, Eva."

Eva reluctantly took his hand, trying her best not to appear too disgusted or displeased with what she was going to do. She held his hand, stepping out of his car and standing beside him. Alan started to walk towards the elevator, and just as she was about to follow, she gasped and clutched at her skirt, her thighs closing as she felt the clitoral stimulator and the two dildoes began to vibrate.

Alan's lips turned upwards as he pulled on her hand. "Walk, Eva." He commanded.

"I..." Eva looked up at Alan, knowing this was his doing. She gritted her teeth and forced herself to stand straight, spreading her thighs and forcing herself to walk. She was still very new to heels and every step made her very self conscious of the two dildoes buried inside her, but she kept her thighs wide apart so as not to squelch her thighs together, forcing herself to walk properly, holding on to Alan's hand.

Bella walked a short distance behind them, as Alan led them into the elevator.

Just after the doors closed, Eva felt another shockwave of pleasure as her pussy was assaulted by a hard buzz, and she squeaked in surprise, her legs giving way as she fell against the wall. Alan held onto her waist as he supported her. "I hope you enjoy today's play."

The dildo vibrations and the vibration on her clitoral hood felt like a continuous assault.

Alan smirked. "That's not the highest setting though."

"What do you..." Eva couldn't complete her question, and her eyes widened in horror. He meant she was going to wear those vibrating dildoes all day long? Eva's thoughts raced as she bit down on her lip.

"Remember, no hands." Alan whispered softly in her ear as she struggled to stand. "Keep them in you."

Eva gasped as she felt her body reacting to the vibrations. Her juices were coating the dildoes, lubricating them - and the only way she could keep them inside her body was to clamp down hard on them with her muscles, but that would - that would increase her pleasure. The elevator dinged and opened at the 29th floor. Eva bit her lip.

"Remember to stand straight. You wouldn't want anyone to find out about this." Alan said casually as he began walking with Bella and Eva trailing behind.

The entire floor was Alan's office, Eva realized as she was brought to his desk. She felt incredibly uncomfortable with the vibrations inside her, and her thighs were pressed tightly together as she stood.

"Spread them slightly, spread them." Alan smirked. "Don't cheat by using your thighs to hold them in." He chuckled as she gasped.

Eva spread her thighs apart slightly, still incredibly uncomfortable with how the vibrators felt.

Alan leaned back against the table, facing Eva, watching her closely with a smile on his face. "I like watching you like this." He said, as he looked at her body, the way her breasts moved.

Eva gritted her teeth. "Please...stop it..." Her thighs were shaking as her muscles clenched the dildoes inside her, not wanting them to fall out. It wasn't as easy as she thought, keeping her hands at her sides as she clenched down hard with her muscles, feeling them sliding slightly out of her pussy.

"I will need you to help me with a presentation today." Alan switched the devices off remotely and Eva relaxed visibly. "You majored in Finance and Marketing, did you not?"

Eva nodded slowly, swallowing as she tried to focus on his words.

"Then you should be fine presenting this financial report to the people later. It shouldn't be that hard." Alan smiled at her. He handed her a USB device and nodded at the presentation laptop. "They will arrive in soon. Better prepare yourself." Alan reached forward, grabbing her hair and leaning in towards her. "Remember, no hands." His voice was so soft but there was something hard and stern about it.

Eva felt her stomach churn as she clenched her fists and swallowed, trying her best not to react. She took a deep breath and forced herself to step towards the laptop. The USB was already plugged in, and the laptop turned on as Eva switched to the presentation. She tried to concentrate as she looked at the slides. The dildos weren't vibrating anymore, so at least she could focus.

Soon the people arrived. Dressed in suits and looking important, they made small talk and waited for the meeting to start.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my secretary here will be presenting this quarter's financial report to you. She has prepared this." Alan gestured for her to start.

Eva cleared her throat, stepping forward as she stood at the laptop and began reading through the report.

Suddenly, with a sly smile from Alan, Eva felt the two vibrators starting to move again.

The vibrating dildo in her pussy started vibrating very quickly and strongly, causing her to lose her composure, the shock of it almost causing her to fall, but she forced herself to remain upright. Her body reacted as she felt the pleasure inside her pussy. "S..sorry..." Eva swallowed and cleared her throat. "L..let me just get back to that part...just...wait..." Eva had to keep herself from screaming.

The men and women looked at Eva as the presentation stopped. "Are you alright?" Someone asked.

Eva breathed as the vibrations began to cease. Her thighs trembled as she bit her lower lip hard and clenched the dildoes with her muscles again.

Alan stood beside her as Eva looked up at him with a horrified expression on her face.

Alan nodded for her to continue, and she took another deep breath and cleared her throat, looking down at the slide and trying her best not to pay any attention to the vibrations that could return at any moment.

Her presentation was not good - her voice kept shaking as she stumbled and stuttered, the dildoes inside her distracting her greatly, but Alan had given her no choice. He just watched her and smiled.

After what felt like forever, the meeting finally ended. The executives and Alan discussed the final parts, and finally the executives began leaving, while Alan remained seated at his desk. "I want you to come here now, Eva."

"Please, take this out of me." Eva looked up at him.

"You've only been here for about an hour. Don't be ridiculous, Eva. Come over here now." His voice was soft but she knew he wasn't going to tolerate any disobedience.

"Lift up your skirt, Eva. Let me see how well you're done. Are they still fully inside you?" He was grinning from ear-to-ear.

"Sir, I..." Eva glanced frantically at the glass walls around them. "Someone might..."

"Then I suggest you hurry. I'd rather not make a show of it."

Eva trembled as she slowly raised her hands, clutching at her skirt, gripping it as her cheeks flushed red. Her skirt was raised up slowly and Eva tried to bite her lip and swallow her fear, knowing that her panties were gone, that she was wearing nothing underneath the skirt.

Alan smirked. The one in her vagina was dangling with almost half of it outside her body. The juices trickling down her thighs weren't helping either.

"Sir...please...they're...heavy and slippery. Please, may I..."

"You may not use your hands."

Alan looked up at her with an amused smile on his face as he tapped on her vaginal dildo.

Eva gasped, clenching her muscles and holding the dildo tight inside her pussy, trying her best not to let it fall out. "Please...no..."

"Do you know what happens to naughty girls that let their dildoes fall out? Do you want to know, Eva?"

"No, I..." Eva shook her head desperately, wanting to look away but her gaze was held by his.

"I want you to ask someone to help you put it back inside you." Alan smirked as Eva's eyes widened. "Yes. Ask anyone from the meeting today."

"N..no...please...not..."

"If they decline, I will have to punish you. You won't want that. Make sure they accept."

"Please..."

Alan nodded. "Get moving, Eva. Time's a-wastin'." He was so casual about this whole situation and it drove her mad.

She stepped out of the office, and went towards the meeting room. One of the women were still packing.

Eva's throat dried as she approached. "Umm..madam." She tried to hide the shaking in her voice as the woman turned around and looked at her.

"Can I...help you?" She raised her eyebrows and tilted her head as she looked at Eva.

"May...may I ask something of you, madam? I..."

Eva squirmed uncomfortably as she realized she had no other choice. There was no other option, unless she wanted him to punish her.

"What is it? Hurry. I need to be somewhere." She glanced down at her wristwatch.

Eva couldn't stop trembling and she wanted to die from embarrassment. Her cheeks were turning pink.

"What is it? Get to the point." The woman crossed her arms.

Eva exhaled shakily. "May...may I request that you help me..." Eva lowered her head as her lips tightened. She couldn't finish the sentence.