The CEO's Secret Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan must have seen the look of desperation on her face. "What is it, Eva? Is this the one? If it isn't, I suggest you say so, and then prepare yourself to be pleasured." He had an amused expression.

Eva shook her head, and she hadn't even removed her head from the man's groin when she was assaulted by the pleasure from her pussy. She was much more vocal now, choking on the man's cock as she tried to squirm away from the overstimulation, but Bella had a tight grip on her hands and there was no way out.

Eva let out muffled screams as she orgasmed yet again, to the delight of the men, but she was bucking hopelessly now, her body no longer in control.

The men were cheering, laughing at the sight of the secretary losing her senses to the pleasure.

Soon came the fifth. The sixth. The vibrations were torture to Eva now, no longer 'rewards' as they claimed to be. She wanted the fucking things off, wanted to get the fuck out of here.

"Sir... sir..." Eva mumbled, her face a mess with sweat and saliva and tears.

"Yes, Eva? Next cock, aye? The search for your one true cock!"

Eva struggled and whimpered as she was forced to take a seventh cock. Her mind was spinning as she tasted it - this was not it. She struggled in horror, knowing she could not tolerate an seventh orgasm. In pure desperation, she removed her head from the cock, and nodded her head.

"Ah! You seem to think this is the correct penis?"

"Yes, sir!" Eva wailed, nodding vigorously, her entire body tense, not knowing what to expect.

The crowd gasped as Eva's heart sank.

"This is incorrect. You will be punished. Bella, hold her still. Gentlemen, look at her thrust out breasts. See the crocodile clips on them? I have the controls for both in my pocket." He took it out.

The clips were connected by a wire, and had dials and knobs on them.

"Let us see how much punishment those lovely tits of hers can handle." Alan laughed cruelly.

Eva squirmed as she knew what was coming. She was starting to regret it - should she have just answered correctly and taken another orgasm? She had no chance to think, for at that moment, she thrust out her breasts and let out a high-pitched scream. The sound of a crowd laughing could be heard in the background as they saw Eva's nipples light up bright pink, her areola and flesh reddening, and her screams were ear-splitting.

Eva's scream ended abruptly as Alan released the button on his remote.

"Now, now, Eva, do you know why you are punished? Do tell us. Look at me, slut."

"Because... because I got the penis wrong." Eva gasped softly, her chest rising and falling heavily as the pain remained.

"Good. So, next time, don't guess, eh?" Alan sneered as he squeezed the remote in his hand.

The men laughed as Eva began to buck again, her entire body twisting, the pleasure and the pain in her breasts a cocktail of sensation that confused her brain, the clips buzzing madly on her sensitive nipples, her squeals filling the air.

Alan watched the woman squirm and gasp and try to free her wrists from her captor's hands, her entire body trembling. He licked his lips as he felt himself growing aroused and horny, his pants suddenly a little tight. He could see her pussy, wet and sticky and soaked with her juices, and the toys - his toys in her pussy.

Eva was desperate and lost to her mind, her body thrashing and contorting, trying to escape the relentless and painful pleasure that the clips were subjecting her to, and her throat was raw as her screams turned hoarse.

Just when she thought her sanity would give way, Alan turned it off. Eva went limp, gasping, her chest heaving, her breasts sensitive to touch and feeling hot, feeling her blood thumping and rushing through her veins, her heart pounding hard.

She looked up at the sound of laughter, knowing that she would never hear the end of this, knowing that she would never be able to recover. Her pride and her self-respect had been torn from her. She was now nothing but a plaything for them all.

"That was fun, eh gents? She still hasn't found it yet. What, you need another demonstration, Eva? Want me to shock those nipples again?"

Eva whimpered, her voice broken from the screaming. Her breasts were tingling painfully and she felt like a thousand ants had stung her nipples. "No, no sir... please..."

"Then, be a good girl and find your true cock. Find it and suck him dry." Alan said as Bella guided the panting Eva to the next cock.

She had no strength left in her, the ordeal draining her energy. Her thighs were slippery and wet, the scent of her fluids and her sweat wafting around her and the air thick with it.

Eva took the eighth cock in her mouth, tasting it, bobbing her head, then deepthroating. This wasn't the right one either. Her heart was filled with fear as she debated to lie or to tell to the truth - could she tolerate another orgasm, or endure the horrible shocks to her nipples as punishment? She was torn, wanting neither, wanting to go home, wanting rest. But she had no choice.

She could feel her sanity slipping, her thoughts muddled, her eyes unfocused behind the blindfold.

Her shoulders drooped in defeat, her breathing harsh as she awaited her fate as she shook her head.

The device on her clit was activated, the vibrations agonising on her sore and red, aching pussy. The toys were relentless, not even letting her have a respite. Eva felt her eyes well with tears, her breathing coming out in gasps as her mind blanked, the overstimulation making her buck and squeal uncontrollably, her hips gyrating wildly in discomfort as Bella held her wrists high in the air.

Alan pressed the button, shutting off the devices on her, the relief immediate as her screams stopped and her body became slack, her breathing slowing as she trembled and her body spasmed.

"I...I..."

"Well, gentlemen, it seems she has something to say. Let's listen to it, shall we?" Alan's voice was thick with sadistic delight.

Eva's eyes were unfocused as she felt her knees begin to slip, her strength leaving her body and she almost crumpled to the ground.

Bella held her wrists tight, making sure the secretary's body stayed upright.

Eva groaned softly. "Please... sir, no more orgasms..."

The crowd jeered, some clapping.

"No, no. It's a reward for you - a reward for a correct answer. We must make sure our naughty little secretary feels very good. Now, on you go, darling."

Alan gave a cruel chuckle, and Eva could imagine the look of glee on his face. She could no longer deny or resist - her pussy and her breasts ached. The only way she could get it all to stop was to comply with the game, and play by the rules.

She knew it. She would never escape. There was no use to resist anymore.

Her head was guided back down, and she obediently accepted the penis. The shape of the penis, the heat of the skin, the way it felt on her tongue.

"Yes, my dear, my good, sweet little slut. Take your prize and swallow it all down, aye?"

Eva's eyes widened as she tasted this one. The girth, the length, the heat, the taste... it was the one. It was the original. This was the one she was looking for.

The penis swelled.

Eva shuddered as she began to move, licking the length and shaft, her throat relaxed and eager as the thick, meaty cock entered her mouth, her tongue tasting the manliness of his genital, her throat feeling the throbbing of the vein in the length, her nostrils inhaling the masculine aroma, her body welcoming the object in her mouth as if welcoming a lover.

The men were laughing, but Eva ignored them all. She bobbed her head, wanting so much to end the game and end her torture, her breasts thrusting forward, her nipples a fiery, sensitive pink, her clitoris a swollen bud.

"Well well well, looks like she thinks she's found it. Work on it if you think this is the one!" Alan's voice boomed, the laughter around her increasing.

Eva winced as Bella tugged harshly at her arms, pulling them backward, forcing her to arch her back more for a more vulnerable posture, her shoulders stretching uncomfortably.

She ate at it with a desperation, the smell, the heat, the throbbing, everything telling her this was the right penis, the original penis that belonged to the stranger.

Her breasts ached, her nipples stiffening further. Her clit was painfully engorged. She swallowed him, sucking him hungrily, her head bobbing up and down, her cheeks hollowing as she hollowed out her throat and tried to take as much into her as she could, her lips stretched as the huge organ pushed past, her hands clenched into fists and her toes curling. She wanted to end this.

The men were jeering and catcalling now, noticing the increased fervor of Eva.

"She does like your cock very much, eih, Sean? Your balls must be really full for her, eh? I've not seen such hunger before. Or are you that tasty, you fucker?" The men laughed, and the one named Sean replied: "Nah, I'm fucking delicious. This whore probably knows how much I have inside and she wants it all!"

"I can see that. Well, keep on giving it to her, you've not cum yet, and it looks like she wants it!" Alan said.

The penis grew larger in her mouth.

"Mmmm... she wants me to fill her, this little whore is sucking my cock so fucking good. Oh, oh yeah, I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna fucking cum in her!"

Eva closed her eyes behind the blindfold, working her to make the man cum - she wanted so badly for this to end, to stop this game. Her senses were now focused entirely on the cock, her hearing fading and all that existed was this man and this cock, the throbbing, the growing, the pulsing, the hot, silky flesh, the leaking of pre-cum into her mouth.

"Cum. Cum into her, fill her." Alan said.

She sucked hard, her jaw aching as the man grunted and his penis swelled further, the sound of her loud slurping noises heard. The taste, the texture, it was him. This was the one. Eva's lips were sealed firmly around the shaft, her eyes tightly closed, her mouth ready, her jaw relaxed.

The cock erupted, the cum exploding in her mouth and the heat searing her mouth, coating her tongue with thick, hot spunk.

Eva felt a hand behind her head, forcing her into the man's groin, the hair tickling her nose, her jaw forced open as the cum poured in.

"Swallow. All of it. Drink his seed, girl."

Eva choked as the cock filled her throat and the cum continued to spill out, and she swallowed hard and fast, the salty, tangy flavour overwhelming her.

She could do nothing else but try to gulp it down, some of it spilling out and leaking past her lips and onto her chin.

The men laughed.

"Fuck, I came a lot." The stranger panted, the last drops of semen finally shooting out.

Eva took the final few shots, feeling her cheeks swelling as her throat worked quickly.

Eva felt empty, her throat sore. She panted hard, her mouth opening and closing, her jaw aching.

"Well, she made him cum, so she thinks he's the one. Is that correct, boys? Does John here have the one?" Alan's voice echoed.

There were some yes, some nos. Some laughter and catcalling.

"Hmmmm. It's quite split. But yes, you've got it correct. That's the penis you started the game with."

Thank goodness. Eva was so glad it was all over, and now she would be able to get out of here. Her knees were hurting from kneeling the entire time, and her wrists were raw from the restraints. Her body was soaked with sweat, her breasts felt tender, her throat and pussy were sore.

She was exhausted, mentally, physically, emotionally. She felt violated, humiliated. But she knew that her ordeal was finally over, and the game was done.

Eva sagged, her head dropping.

"You may release her. Eva, the game is now finished."

Eva sagged, her breath coming out in soft sighs as her arms were released from above her head, her body suddenly slumping down as she fell forward, catching herself with her palms on the floor.

Her legs were numb. They felt tingly as they began to wake, and the blood was flowing back in, the pins and needles spreading.

"Well, boys, I know many of you haven't had your share of her yet. I hope you'll all get your turns at her, but I'm afraid she has to rest."

The crowd was unhappy, some booing, and some cheered.

"But don't worry, we will have future sessions, and we will make sure all of you get to have some fun with her."

A roar erupted and the room was filled with loud cheering, the men happy with the promise.

"Well then. Gents, thank you for being a part of today's game. See you all again."

Eva felt hands under her armpits and she was being pulled up. Her feet stumbled and tripped as she was guided away. She felt the familiar sound of the car door being opened, and she was put on a soft surface, a blanket wrapping around her.

Her eyelids were heavy, and the world went black.