The Ceremony of Dragons Ch. 02

Story Info
He must gain the sticky marks of dragons to win...
6.4k words
0
2.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The Ceremony of Dragons

Part Two

It was chaos, complete and utter chaos. The dragons came together with roars and squeals, separating out as the volunteers flooded them, bodies heaving together in carnal lust. Xigfeldo sucked in a breath, eyes sweeping back and forth -- should he catch a volunteer and seduce them to breed him? It was difficult to know where to go with so much going on but he had to try and already there was a beautiful, silver goddess of a dragon stalking up to him with a swing to her hips that called him in, tail enhancing her motion tenfold.

Swallowing hard, he grinned and tipped his head, inviting her in with the spread of his claws, cock jutting out wantonly. It was time to show them what he was worth and then some.

"I've heard about you..." She purred, wriggling her hips as she swayed up to him, light glittering off her beautifully silver scales. "You're the one that everyone's talking about. But I'm not convinced."

"Then you'll have to find out for yourself, won't you?" He answered saucily, rearing up onto his hind legs so that she could take in the full display of his luxuriously garbed body, trying to get the silver in his scales to be highlighted just a little more. "I'm here to be tested, m'lady."

It was a taunt that he tried to address her so formally when things were less than formal between them, her cloaca flushed and ready for his attention, although he could not see as yet whether she contained both a cock and a vent as yet. Her feminine sweetness, the lines of her body, could not be denied, however, and he treated her as a lady as she eyed him all over, stalking him in a tight circle, although he was still not one to be put on the back foot even in the most trying of situations.

"Name's Alyssa," she said, smirking as she looked down on him, although it truly was impossible for anyone to be at all above Xigfeldo. "And I will be the first to try you."

They came together carnally, snapping and snarling and fighting for the top position -- and not even Xigfeldo was so far gone in his want to win that he would submit to her. He trembled with barely restrained passion, grunting and lunging for her, teeth around the base of her neck even as Alyssa pulled for her magic, his influence swatting it away from her claws every time she mentally reached for it.

"Oh, you have some skills now, do you, young one?"

Rolling onto her back, she allowed the drake on top of her, submitting as well as a creature of her stature was able to. Her eyes gleamed with a fresh hint of respect and he didn't waste any time at all slamming into her pussy, tearing up the ground beneath them as his claws cut through and she howled out her ecstasy, desperate already for more.

"Yesss... You are as good as they say! Fuck me then -- fuck me hard!"

He wouldn't have wanted to disappoint her, the tip of his cock burrowing deep, seeking out the source of her essence, how hard he could go, heaving and gasping and pounding, a creature driven by pure lust along. The moans of fellow competitors filled the air, stretching across the entire width of the stadium, and still there were more and more volunteers pouring down the stands where the audience was to sit, taking their leave in enjoying the competitors and trying them all out for themselves. But Xigfeldo was only concerned about the dragoness before him, begging him for the brutally demanding strokes that he hadn't unleashed in so long...

Not even Avilia could bear through how he fucked her, changing the shape of his cock with his magic, showing her just what the very best of silver dragons could do. There was no telling who was who as they hammered together, each one hissing louder and louder, demanding attention, a silver, frenzied blur coming together over and over again. He forced his body to shift, changing shape and calling on the ridges that could be brought to life along his length to pulse into her, plumped up thick and full and hard, jammed against her G-spot as he slammed in, drawing a scream from her muzzle as he forced her over the edge into climax -- one that she had truly not been expecting for at least a few more strokes.

Head spinning, she gasped, emotion and ecstasy ploughing over her in turn. Was he really that good? By the dragon lords themselves! Alyssa panted and heaved, sinking back into the grass, ultimately submitting to him as he overpowered her, his form looming, teeth flashing in a draconic smirk, lust rising higher and higher as he ground into her, their sexes pressed together, fleshy yet still scaled 'lips' strained around genitalia that had to come into the nuances of passion at all costs.

His teeth grazed her throat, a carefully calculated nip. And it was then that she knew that he had her right where he wanted her, pinned and submissive, lusting after the might of a greater dragon at all costs. And maybe one of the costs there was another orgasm from Alyssa's lust-addled mind: by all counts, a fair trade.

Rumbling a growl, Xigfeldo licked her neck, drawing another teasing shudder from her, scales shivering.

"Do you submit?"

As if it needed to be said. And yet he made her say it anyway, dragging his tongue down her neck as she grunted, shuddering and twisting her hindquarters, but he already made her want his seed so desperately that one little word wasn't going to make her feel worse by any means...

"Yes..." She growled, eyes half-lidded, magic flaring and dying as he forced her beneath him, clamped down despite resistance. "Yes, I submit to you... Now, fuck me properly!"

It was all part of the challenge of dragons and he pounded her with raw ferocity, other dragons even moving away to give them space, so rampant was their lust. Driving a furrow into the ground itself with her body, Xigfeldo barked a short, harsh laugh and pounded her cunny for all he was worth, hankering for that orgasm that was not all that elusive when it came right down to it -- not anymore, at least. She didn't contract her muscles around him as he had become used to with dragons but he flooded her with his magic, stars sparking throughout her body, an electric charge that may have been better suited to a lightning storm, lighting up the splendour of a stormy night sky.

And Alyssa climaxed again right there on his cock as that familiar rush of orgasm pushed upon him, lifting him up and slamming him back down again with the need of a being far greater than himself. He snarled and kept on fucking her through his climax, the scales covering his internally held testis trembling lightly as if his body could not contain the tenor of such a powerful orgasm. Shot after shot of cum filled her and he was keen to use a little of his magic there to make quite sure that not even a single drop escaped her, flooding her cunny and even forcing the passage to swell a bit as it tried to find a way through the tight barrier into her womb. Not all of it, of course, could seep into her without the aid of magical intervention and he exuded, on the sly, just a little bit of his oil too, the aphrodisiac that had served him so well during the course of his many prior adventures too.

Purring softly, she pressed her muzzle to his even as the drake's cock reluctantly slipped from her vent, dripping with her juices, a thick cream of his cum lingering on the length as if it was loathe to leave.

"Mmm... So, you are as good. You have my blessing, Xigfeldo."

Her sticky marking plastered itself to his stomach, close to his cloaca, and he rumbled his thanks to her, tongue hanging out as he panted. He hadn't fucked anyone with that much roughness in many moons but, oh, it was so good to be able to do that again, taking charge and control and dominating with every last muscle and nerve-ending in his body screaming all the while for more, so much more...

Another dragon bopped his chin on his hindquarters, a quiet invite for something more seductive, and he struggled to stay still, wanting to see who was there, as Alyssa pressed her cloaca to him, marking him with her scent -- what would count as a vote. His heart swelled: his first dragon and his first vote! Things were going even better than he'd imagined!

And yet there was still so very much more to come over the course of the next few days and it was a green dragon that next wanted his attention. A bigger and bulkier sort of breed, he smirked and twirled a foreclaw in the air, eyes glinting with dark lust and scandalous need.

"I hear you have both sexes for mating, Xigfeldo... And I think you've had your turn with a dragoness for the time being."

Smirking, he chuffed and lowered his head, although it was far from a submissive gesture in his case.

"Lift that tail for me, pretty one."

"Pretty?"

It was Xigfeldo's turn to act the cocky one, pivoting to show off his body, the fresh dose of sticky marking on his stomach-scales standing out in stark definition in the shadow underside of his body. He didn't deny the drake, however, and bowed his forelegs down to the ground, tail fanning up over his back in a sweet arc that may well have been more befitting a dragoness. And yet he was far from a dragoness and never would be one, taking the best of both sexes and genders and making them entirely his own, regardless of just how he identified. That sort of thing was fluid in dragon-culture but it was a male and a male alone that pressed his cock up to his cloaca, seeking out the vent within that could offer him so much pleasure.

Xigfeldo hissed as he allowed him in willingly, his feminine slit parting around that hunk of cock-flesh, wanting it all, wanting it deeper. It would have been impossible to control his lust and passion even without the other dragons around moaning -- there was even a small blue female being taken in her muzzle and her tail hole at the same time! -- the green dragon heaving his bulk over him with a feral grunt.

"Such a tight hole... Maybe all that about your experience was wrong, Xigfeldo," he taunted the silver-black dragon, bearing down, forcing a fat, slick length of cock-meat deeply up into his vent. "You told everyone you were better than you actually were just for the status of it all, hm? And you thought you could get away with it..."

Laughing hoarsely, he bit the back of the silver-black drake's neck, Xigfeldo shuddering but holding his own, grinding his teeth together as the line of his jaw ached ferociously. No... Not a lie but he'd rather show than tell on that count, merely pushing back into those rough, crude thrusts with a throaty moan that told all the tales that he was willing to spend.

"Oh... Maybe..."

"Yes, and you thought that you'd get my mark that easily?" The green dragon laughed and gave him a particularly savage thrust that, under different circumstances, would have made Xigfeldo swoon. "Not today. But I'll still spill my load in you, maybe give you a lesson or two, hm? Silver dragons never come up to par..."

Xigfeldo snorted. Maybe the green dragon just wasn't used to a silver and what one like him could do with their magic? That was not his problem, however, as he smirked and laid his head down on the ground as if he was submitting, but he had far kinkier plans in mind. After all, he could not win the title that he wanted simply by letting whatever dragon do whatever they wanted to him -- oh no. He had to be more cunningly sexual than that and he had just the trick in mind to take a strictly aggressive, dominant drake down a few pegs.

"What..."

The green dragon gasped but it was too late for anything else to be done as the muscles of Xigfeldo's passage rippled and squeezed and massaged his cock, holding him tightly in there. The deft dexterity and control of those muscles swiftly became apparent, his skill evident for all who cared to bear witness, holding the green drake's shaft tightly at the base while the rest of his passage went to work. All the 'poor' dragon trapped there in lust could do was moan and hump and arch his back, quivering deliciously in place as his cock was pumped and squeezed as if he was pounding and thrusting all by himself.

"You trickster..."

Yet there was a note of fresh respect in his tone as Xigfeldo churred a laugh, eyes glittering and back maintaining its arch, every muscle in his body focused on holding up that weight that sought to bear him down. He was the one in control, truly, and it was high time that the cocky, green dragon understood that, regardless of his blocky form and just how he fought to take the upper claw at all costs. Xigfeldo could keep him on the edge for hours if he so chose or he could get the other dragon off right then and there, although he doubted that edge-play would go down well with a dragon who clearly wanted his orgasm as quickly as possible.

Ah, but there was a tease to it too that would make that ultimate climax all the more pleasurable for him, something that Xigfeldo needed too, just to win the crown. There was no option of failure in his mind at all and he grunted deep in the back of his throat as he forced his body to comply, eyes closed, a cacophony of moans and howls and squeals surrounding him, heightening his own lust. Every inch of his body trembled, nerve-endings lanced through as if with an electric shock, that thrumming nervous energy that blue dragons were so often wonderful tat drawing out from him. And yet there was a sweetening scent swarming the air like a cloud of bees, if only for the furtive buzz of it all, Xigfeldo fighting all of a sudden to maintain self-control as the green dragon showed off what his species was good as, chuckling as he released a cloud of pheromones.

"Try that... Unff... Dragon. You'll not last long with this in your nose now...hm?"

Yet it was difficult for even him to keep going, to keep talking, his cock milked and pumped over and over again. He had to use every trick in his book too to even attempt to draw back the upper claw to his domain, each grunt of breath coming increasingly laboured, more and more so with every passing moment. Xigfeldo sucked in a breath that made his head swim, that flood of sickeningly sweet pheromones near enough claustrophobic.

Think! He had to think, had to keep using his cunny, that rippling massage having the effect he'd intended it to. And yet the dragon's cock still felt too good inside him, far, far too good, and he heaved for breath, eyes wide with a shocking rim of white, desperate for relief that simply didn't seem to be his to grasp in the nuances of the moment. He had to hold out and he ground his teeth together, head thrown down, wings tucked in close to his back as he fought fire with fire, every pulse of his vent coating the slick member of dragon-meat with more and more of his own oily aphrodisiac too.

The drake rumbling over him stiffened and grunted and he knew he'd hit home, doubling down on his efforts as every muscle in his body threw its energy into getting the massive dragon off as quickly as possible. Xigfeldo's pleasure was no longer important right then and there, only the glory of becoming the champion and winning above all else -- screw the rest! He could have his fun when he was somewhere else and with someone else, ploughing them full, although the image he had in his head of wearing a golden crown set with diamonds was probably a little too farfetched for even that scenario...

And then the green dragon hunched and let out a dull roar and Xigfeldo knew that he had won that bout, keening out in raw relish as he allowed his own body over the edge too, the green dragon permitted to thrust and grind and spew every last drop of fertile, virile cum into his desperate slit. His hips jerked and thrust, forced into an erratic breeding, and Xigfeldo hummed out his pleasure, knowing that he'd well and truly proven his worth even though the green dragon did not think so and had come into the encounter with the sole aim of proving that the silver-black beast was less than what he claimed to be.

"Damn it..."

A muttered curse was about all the audible satisfaction that Xigfeldo was going to get, however, as the green dragon spent his cock inside him, a hot, sticky flood of cum clinging to his passage -- a feature of being a dragon of his species. Even Xigfeldo was impressed by that and it was only his aphrodisiac that had managed to overwhelm the dominant dragon's in the nick of time that had saved him from embarrassment, tail lifted higher still just to waft his scent further and further, the heads of others around them even picking up, turning their way. Even they could not resist him and they weren't even the ones buried in his cloaca right then!

Drawing out, the green dragon left hardly any cum behind to mark Xigfeldo's cloaca but he still paused, knowing what had to be done. His cock jerked and twitched, layered and knobbled unlike that of the silver-black hybrid, and Xigfeldo spared a moment to rumble his appreciation of that cock, even though he did not very much like the dragon it was attached to. Maybe another time he could pin the bulky drake down and show him what a dragon like him was actually capable of when unrestrained by tradition and convention? For he had so much to show and give and one round would never be enough to cut through the noise that clouded such liaisons.

Alas, only one vote per volunteer counted and Xigfeldo had a job to do there.

"Go find someone else to test," Xigfeldo rumbled as the green dragon huffed and marked his tail with his thick cream, casting a vote in his favour. "But just know that they won't be as good as me."

He didn't have anything to say to that and Xigfeldo paused a moment to catch his breath as he was left alone, knowing that that too would not be for very long. The ceremony swirled on around him and he clicked his teeth together eagerly, watching a pair of red dragons going at it, swapping between who was on top, both boasting a cock and a vent, clearly. Rolling and twisting, they snapped at one another until the volunteer was finally pinned and slammed into, the victory of that spell roaring out his victory as he sloshed out an exceptionally large dose of seed into the welcoming passage to be found there.

They were stunning to behold but not as good as him -- not as good as Xigfeldo who posed and flaunted himself, showing off his dual gender as another dragoness approached, a purple with a particularly wicked glint in her eye that promised perhaps a little more fun than expected. Her regal air could not be denied, being the best magic-users aside from silver dragons, of course, and she rubbed her body along the length of his like a cat as he shivered, a pulse of sonic force rising from the tip of her nose, although it was one of several points (that would quickly become apparent) that she could emit that particular ability from.

"Now, Xigfeldo..." She purred, tail flicking back and forth, one forepaw raised. "I'm Tiana. Maybe you've heard of me... Maybe not. Either way, you would not forget to use your muzzle now, would you?"

She grinned and winked, sinking back onto her haunches as a cock protruded from her cloaca, denoting that she was just like Xigfeldo, only with a more feminine outward appearance and form. A sensuous sway lured him in and down and he took that shaft into his mouth without hesitation, for it was not a submissive gesture in the heat of that particular moment but one that rendered him moaning around her, pleasing her and making quite sure that she would leave her mark on him too.

He could not only focus on that cock, however, and let it spring wetly from his muzzle, dripping with saliva, as he nuzzled down and gently teased open her cloaca with the tip of his tongue, delving into her depths and scooping up a heady dose of her oily marking, reeking like a cervine but still with that flowery aroma of pheromones, directly into his mouth.

12