The Ceremony of Dragons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had the desired effect as he hissed, pupils dilating and the female dragon grinding against him.

"So needy... But if you don't show me just a little more of what that tongue can do, I won't leave my mark on you."

Xigfeldo smirked and the next thing Tiana knew was that she was on her back with Xigfeldo on top of her, head to tail and back again, the tip of his ready cock nuzzling at her lips as if in a far more intimate kiss than touching lips together. Of course, dragons would kiss and all but there were more intimate and lustful things in the world for them and they would have been sorely amiss to not partake in them as often as possible. The purple dragoness hissed and twisted, relishing in the position, his nose teasing over her cloaca as if he was, even then, trying to decide just which part of her he was to savour first.

"How about this then?" He rumbled, tail twining softly around her neck as she pressed up into him. "There's more to be had than everything going one-way, my dear..."

And she could not have agreed with that more as she readily took his cock into her mouth too, the prehensile nature of the silver-black drake's shaft making this task easier for her than most: another impressive feat that he could add to his already extensive repertoire. Moaning around his cock, she drew him swiftly up into the back of her throat -- she'd show the youngling that he was out of his depth! Although it was ultimately Tiana who would be shown to be wrong when he bested her in the art of sexuality there too, rolling together as they swapped just who was on top, their focus on getting the other off as swiftly as possible.

Tiana was smarter, however, than he perhaps gave her credit for and his true earning in her eyes would be just how many times he could orgasm in swift succession, his cock jerking and splattering, covering her muzzle in his cum. She wasted no time in drawing back, making him think for a moment that she was stopping proceedings -- yet it was all for the fun of the sonic abilities that her species granted her. Smirking, she fired a softer, massaging blast at his crotch, seeking out the deeper curl of his testis, pummelling and rippling over it as Xigfeldo tensed and did all he could to not let out a roar, ejaculating over her neck and muzzle.

"Mmm... Yes..." She rolled her head, getting a good spray of it across the top side of her muzzle, the pulse of her heartbeat bounding noticeably at the point of her throat. "Now, that's better. Again! Prove yourself!"

And that was something that Xigfeldo was more than happy to do as he suckled on her shaft, letting her shoot her load quickly before delving into her cunny, tongue worming its way deep even as she coated his tongue with her oily essence too. He had to narrow his eyes and really and truly focus to maintain some sense of himself, remember who he was and where he was, why he was doing what he was doing. He was still a dragon, after all, and not impervious to the effects of others -- on the contrary, he rather enjoyed the lucidly sharp feeling of being 'tipsy' on pheromones too, although they could overwhelm weaker dragons.

He was not a weaker dragon. He snarled and bore through another orgasm as her sonic flutters pulsed over his cloaca, stimulating even his cunny from the inside, tongue hunting out the sensitive patch of nerves within her vent, the source of her feminine pleasure. He knew when he had it too as Tiana growled and rocked her hips, on top and curling her claws into the dirt, the ground so torn up beneath and around them that it was a wonder at all that there had been grass there at some point. The pulses came so swiftly that Xigfeldo barely had a chance to react between each one, huffing and grunting and giving Tiana load after load -- each and every deliciously heady spurt of cum that she'd wanted so badly to begin with. His eyes glazed over with pleasure and yet he still had the energy in himself to give a truly seductive grin, licking her vent and plunging his tongue inside for just another dose of her arousal, thick and sweet juices flooding his muzzle.

It was not the mark that he was looking for, however, and he persisted, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm as she moaned for him, needing him, wanting him...and yet there were still other champions to satisfy and test. It was hard for one to remain focused on the task and plan at hand, the very purpose of the ceremony, when there was so much fun to be hand and Tiana's mark was left on him almost reluctantly, sharing a last kiss before she was forced to move on her way, although her legs were most certainly shakier than they had been before.

Xigfeldo panted, eyes locking onto a blue dragoness -- no, two blue dragons, a couple that was male and female in turn. Their eyes shone fiercely and he would have taken a step back and away from it if he had been a lesser dragon, the pace of the ceremony moving on as quickly as it always had, wanting to claim those who were not victors. Yet there could only be one as the dragoness purred and flickered her tongue out at him, tasting the scents on the air as his thick, amorous aroma permeated the area thickly and headily. They could not have resisted him but, ah -- they had never intended too, the couple that had watched from afar for some time already.

He, of course, was not to know that.

"Xigfeldo..." The drake raised his head, curiosity perked as if he had, perhaps, not expected to see Xigfeldo there. "Now, you could be a fine catch!"

"What do you say, my dear?" The dragoness hissed, snaking her head back and forth, although her intent was already clear. "Shall we have him?"

The blue dragoness and her mate descended on him, but it was her that laid herself before Xigfeldo for him to plough her vent full of dragon-dick, slamming hard and deep. She knew what she was there for and how far she could push things, getting what she wanted either way. Though if Xigfeldo was not on the same page as her, he certainly did not show it, moaning out his lust and pleasure in turn and lifting his tail for the touch of the drake who, of course, could not be let out as his blue sparks crackled and danced from his maw in anticipation of all that was to come.

The blue dragon was all too willing to push up over his back, driving into his tail hole without worrying about anything as trivial as lubrication when he knew that Xigfeldo was already a breeder-stud of a dragon who could take it. He could have gone slower but Xigfeldo was not in the business of taking his time when the lure of a mark taunted him, wanting that end goal even though the means of getting there was particularly tasty too. Strangely enough, Xigfeldo could not smell the typical marking emanating from either of the blue dragons as if they had not yet marked anyone and cast their vote: interesting. Maybe they were tough customers to please?

No matter. He would best them all regardless and show them what he was really made of. He didn't let the female dictate the power of his thrusts, snarling and hissing as he hammered into the her, taking his cues and direction from one who really did seem to know just how she liked it. The drake was nothing of a stud on top of him, although Xigfeldo guessed that he was at least somewhat different with his partner dragoness in his inclinations of domination and submission, but the silver-black adored the lure of switching back and forth and rolling back into his thrusts. Allowing the drake to seemingly take a rarer top spot made the blue dragon pound his tail hole all the harder for it, hisses roiling from his muzzle in a sheer outpouring of delight.

"Yesss..." His eyes blazed, the blue dragon lapping up his taste of dominance. "Cum for me!"

Yet it was seemingly not to be Xigfeldo who climaxed first, his cunny squeezing around nothing as his cock sank into the female but the blue dragon who thought he could power through it all. He climaxed with a shriller shriek that was perhaps a little strange coming from the lips of a male, although Xigfeldo was not there to judge as he roared and leaned into fucking the blue's mate, unforgiving in the coarseness of his thrusts.

As the blue drake climaxed, electricity burst from his claws and his muzzle, the electrical power that he held sparking up within him, a force that could not be contained at the height of passion. It poured out and seared lightly into Xigfeldo's scales, leaving him with a sensation that something was burning even as the tingle too burst into shocking life, driving him on to fuck the female beneath him harder and faster than ever. A mark from a blue would embody that sweet kind of spark too and Xigfeldo twisted keenly and tried to coil his long tail around both of them at one, his nervous system affected as he sought release.

The crackling electricity of a blue dragon, however, was something that Xigfeldo was a little too sensitive too with his water affinity, huffing and grunting as tiny shocks trembled into him, a rise of sparks dancing from the tongues of the blues. Even the dragoness turned to smirk at him, daring him to fill her, to cum in her at last. Yet her orgasm was the thing he was waiting for and his cock tingled with electric fire as she sealed her cunny around him, his hammering strokes spreading her open as she moaned for it all. Her fervour was intoxicating and he snarled, striving to match up to it, but he still could not stop his body from contorting as it was struck with that electricity, the vibrancy of it trembling through him with due power.

The female blue laughed, head thrown back, giddy in the height of climax.

"Oooh, he squirms so!"

Her eyes glittered, putting her muzzle up against his, cheeks pressed together -- as much as the angle could have been a harsh one with his head taking a higher position than hers.

"Do it again!" Her mate hissed.

Grinding his teeth, Xigfeldo could not help but release a moan all the same, head thrown back and throat vulnerably bared as he pleased the couple together, playing the part of the taken and the one doing the taking as his tail hole squeezed, still milking that blue dragon-cock. Another orgasm was gleaned from the dragoness on the bottom and Xigfeldo used every trick at his disposal, nerve-endings shivering anxiously as those tiny, electric shocks thrummed into him, hotter than any red dragon's fire ability by a long shot. He was not the best for no reason, however, and his long flow of cum sent her into her third and final orgasm with him, her desire rising to the heights of the chamber as he seeded her with a virile dose of dragon-cream.

And there he stayed, his cock crammed up deep inside her, only drawing out when she was done to press her cloaca to his tail, marking him with a thickly oily dose. Their time together was done as her mate too withdrew softly from Xigfeldo's tail hole, his cock spent for the moment and his mark ready to be delivered to the worthiest competitor of them all.

"There now..." The dragoness murmured, licking his cheek almost tenderly. "You are worthy, after all, Xigfeldo. Though I do wish we had more time to spend with you."

A pleasantly whimpering, lustful mess of a dragon, her mate tried to form words but all he could do was arch his back, pressing his cloaca and softening cock up to Xigfeldo's shoulder, leaving his mark there too. Of course, there was no sense in every dragon simply marking a competitor's sex or cloaca as it would become a mess of oily sludge in due course but the stickiness of it all coating his body in other locations too rendered the silver-black dragon's scales itchy, although he had to resist the urge to rub it off. No, he wore it as a mark of pride and lifted his head high, roaring out his challenge for the next dragon that wished to test him. He would show them how good he was before the eyes of all, his scores racking along with others in the arena too.

But he would be the best of the best and he was there to prove that as a dragon reeking of sulphur approached him from behind. He barely had a chance to whip his head around to see what kind he was -- of course, there could only be one with a musky quite like that -- and a red dragon bore him down to the ground. There were no words or pleasantries exchanged between them but Xigfeldo sucked his cock into him with a well-timed jerk of his hips and the action of his innermost muscles as the red dragon hissed, flame licking out over his head.

All he wanted was a quick fuck and it was no trouble at all for Xigfeldo to give it to him, pulsing his muscles without tightening them so much that the dragon could not thrust. He wanted that too, Xigfeldo sensed, to feel as if he was claiming a feel, ramming into them, destroying them, spending his seed inside a lovely, fertile body. And just who would Xigfeldo be to deny someone that heady sense of masculinity when it was exactly the reason he was there for? Ah, for there was to be a flexibility in how he approached things and that was why he had to stay there and take it, all to please one and get another slick mark on his hide.

Huffing and grunting, the red drake did indeed prove himself to be a dragon of few words as he claimed the willing hermaphrodite, even though Xigfeldo did not immediately present himself as one. But that did not mean by any means that he couldn't give the dragon what he wanted and he grunted and groaned and gasped for him at all the right times, although it was a refreshing experience too to be fucked so hard without need for the pleasantries. It almost allowed him to drift away, to revel in the moment of breeding, his passage ploughed and pleasured. He didn't have to do much but that was just as the red dragon liked it all to be, huffing and grunting and pummelling away until he spent himself too with a long, drawn-out groan.

There you go...

Xigfeldo may not have reached his own high from that particular encounter but that was not the point of the ceremony and he exhaled softly as his cloaca was filled, cum sloshing out of his vent as the seemingly very over-productive red dragon went to town on him. Each hammering, driving stroke punished his cunny and yet he rejoiced in it, tongue lolling from his muzzle and each puff of breath coming clouded with headily wanton pheromones. Whether they were his or the red dragon's, however, was by the by as the inner heat of the powerful drake warmed Xigfeldo's cooler body, scales tingling as he was filled and filled. Cum drooled thickly from him, although it was nowhere near enough to cover up the markings that had already been placed on and around his cloaca, the lustful dragon rumbling his quiet, stoic approval.

"Hmph... Good."

The red drake was gruffer than most but Xigfeldo was more than thankful for the sticky mark of a vote that he left on his flank before lumbering off in search of another competitor. Had anyone else passed the test of that particular red dragon yet, he wondered? Maybe some had and maybe some had not but his competition was his own, his own kind of challenge to best himself in. After all, the only one that Xigfeldo felt that he was competing against right then and there was, absolutely, himself.

Yet more challengers awaited and the ceremony was far from over...

To be continued in part three.

12