The CFNM Time Traveler Enthusiast Pt. 02

Story Info
Jason gets to entertain the girls before make Ava squirt.
6.6k words
4.39
9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter II

"Oh, shit! Fucking rain! Girl, we have to be more responsible here. At least one of us has to watch the weather forecast before planning on working out. This is the second time this year, Ava, we got wet because of the rain!" Patricia exclaimed, visibly annoyed and wet.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for that, Patty! I agree with you! I promise you to watch the weather forecast before planning more work out session at the park. Let's walk home. And what about you, big boy? How are you dealing with this heavy rain?" Ava asked, full of amusement.

"I'm doing my best. I didn't expect it to rain this way, but at least we had fun there. I didn't work out since like two years ago, so I struggled with a big handicap here. I know you are athletes, but you had that advantage point of being fit." Jason mentioned.

"Sure, I got what you are saying. I even suppose how hard it could be to carry such an extra weight when jogging." Patricia said, intentionally trying to reference Jason's big bulge.

There was a moment of silence when Ava's best friend finished her sentence. Jason intuitively caught the true meaning of what Patricia was saying and felt a little excited about it. He was sensing even a spark of arousing in his being. Besides that, it was a complete success to have the girls thinking, admiring, and making comments about his massive penis and testicles. But he was also aware of the importance of playing the fool, avoiding at any cost to make sexual comments of any kind. He was genuinely convinced of his big chance to be naked in front of the two beauties soon. Meanwhile, Ava, who perceived the double meaning in Patricia's sentence, stepped in the conversation, trying to direct it again to a more neutral and non-sexual ground.

"Yeah, I agree with you, Patty. I mean, look at you. It seems like you have at least 30 extra pounds distributed all around your body!" Ava said, hardly containing the urge to laugh. Patty tried to remain calm and not start laughing at her friend's effort, not to make more sexual the conversation.

The sexual tension among the three young people was growing as the rain thoroughly soaked each of them back home. As it was when jogging, the girls reached the house door first. For Jason, walking behind the girls never was a genuine problem. He got a glimpse of the pair of the beautiful and curved shaped backside of these two beauties. Fortunately for him and even the girls, everyone could look at the other while Ava was looking for the keys. It probably was like 30 seconds that felt an eternity for the girls, but just a flash for him. The rainwater allowed him to notice the wet breasts, hardened nipples, and the girl's fleshy crotches. But Patty and Ava had a look too at the defined shape of Jason's large penis and testicles. There were 5 seconds before entering the house where they stayed mesmerized, watching each other's revealed forms.

"Can we go inside, please? I'm freezing myself here!" Patricia asked.

"Yeah, sure, sorry!"

All of them entered the house, almost running and headed to Ava's bedroom. There, the girls let out an enormous sigh of relief when sitting right on the big rug, which covered all the floor.

"Shit, I think everyone one of us will have to take a shower!" Ava said, looking Patricia and Jason at the same time.

"That's for sure, Ava. I don´t want to catch a flow or something worse like pneumonia!" Patricia pointed.

"So, Jason, did you bring some change of clothes with you?" Ava asked.

"Yeah, what kind of person do you think I am, girls?" Jason said, trying to sound funny.

"A low-hanging hung like a horse one?" Patricia murmured fast to answer his question.

"What? What did you say, Patricia?"

Ava was giggling and expecting for where this conversation will head to.

"Nothing, nothing, Jason. I said: a law-arguing thug without remorse".

Ava couldn´t help to laugh her head off.

"Wow, you´re so strange, Patricia, what does that mean!?" Jason asked, really intrigued.

"Well, you look like a thug. A thug without remorse who argues against the law."

"Holy shit, Patricia, holy shit. I don´t know what to say," Jason pointed.

"Oh, Jason, come on! Don´t be so harsh. Patricia is obsessed with the law. You know she is studying to become an attorney, and she's always reading about laws, criminology, and all that related stuff. So, please don´t be too serious! Just relax, please! And talking about the important things here, did you bring your change of clothes, right?" Ava asked Jason.

"Yeah, of course! It is here, in my backpack!" Jason hurried to open his backpack. Unfortunately, it was soaking wet because of the heavy rain.

"Oh, no, shit, shit!!! This is not possible!" Jason complained.

"Easy, man, what's so bad? What are you complaining about?" Patricia asked, really intrigued.

"My clothes are completely soaked wet. I don´t know what I´m going to do!"

"Hey, hey, Jason! Relax! What kind of silly person do you think I am?" Ava asked in an amused tone.

"Yeah, sure, you´re a going to make appears out of nowhere a male change clothes. Yes, it's a logical solution to me," Jason complained again.

"Well, first I thought about giving you some of my father's shorts and a t-shirt, but unfortunately, my father is like two o three times you, so their clothes will not fit you. But you can take a shower after us, obviously, and then use a towel. I have a big towel for you right there, see?" Ava explained in an educational tone, like if she were a schoolteacher talking to a kid.

"Yeah, don´t be such a crybaby, Jason. Take that towel and then cover yourself up. That's the only thing we ask you!"

"Okay, but wouldn´t you feel uncomfortable with that?"

"Hell no! We are friends. And you will use the towel, what are you afraid of?" Patricia asked.

"Yeah, what are you afraid of, big boy?" Ava asked, implying again with her words the enormous proportion of his genitalia.

"Nothing, Nothing. I was just afraid that you could be uncomfortable around me like that. Half naked," Jason mentioned.

"Hey, we are grown-up girls! And if you try anything with us, we probably kick your ass. This is a serious warning, Jason," Patricia said.

"Okay, okay, I´m not a sexual molester nor a freak. I always have respected women. You can bet on it."

"Yes, Patricia, don´t be so hard on him. This guy is so special. He has always been a gentleman with me," Ava pointed.

"I got you, and it's Nothing personal, but something guys seem to think with their dicks and balls, instead of their brains. So better you make no mistakes with us." Patricia warned again.

"Easy, Patty, I can assure you, Jason is not that kind of guy!"

"Well, if you say so. Let's take a shower. I can´t stand being soaked wet."

"Me neither! Let's do it."

Jason couldn´t believe her ears about what he has just heard. The two girls were taking a bath together.

"Make yourself comfortable, Jason. My house is your house. You can turn on the tv," Ava mentioned.

The girls headed to the bathroom while Jason took the remote control and turned on the tv. He was zapping until arriving at a sports channel. There was sports news. However, a glimpse of Ava's bed completely took his attention. He stood up and slipped to the bed. And there it was: a panty! One used panty! He couldn´t avoid the urge to take in his hands the piece of lingerie and sniff it. Even if it was used, it was clean. But the smell! It was such a unique smell, probably a mix between perfume, sweat, and something more undefinable, like female vaginal fluids, but who cares! Jason was feeling in heaven! Besides that, he listened carefully to the sounds the girls were making in the bathroom. Then he unexpectedly heard one girl urinating. He was imaging in his mind Ava pissing and later wiping her pussy with toilet paper. Then he imagined Patricia doing the same. After only five minutes, Jason heard the girls about to come out of the bathroom. He placed himself in front of the tv and pretended to be watching the tv for those few minutes.

The girls finally came out of the bathroom, wearing big towels each of them.

"Jason, remember to give us your soaked clothes after the shower, so we wash and dry them," Ava said.

Jason went to the bathroom and closed the door while the girls were getting dressed. At the moment he was turning the scalding water on, he heard the two girls chatting.

"Ava, I´m going to need a panty, a short and a t-shirt!"

"You already know where's everything, Patty, so don´t feel ashamed to look for yourself whatever you need!"

The girls took off the big towels and remained for a few seconds in the nude. It was an extraordinary scene to witness: two gorgeous young girls in their early twenties walking from one side to the other of the room, with their firm breasts and hairy, but well-trimmed crotches at plain sight!

"Here, take this panty, and this bra, Ava" Patricia threw her a pink panty and a pink bra from a clothes cabinet.

"Let me see, let me see... This would be fine!" Patricia said, getting from the same cabinet a purple panty and a black bra.

"So shorts or pants, Ava?"

"Shorts!"

"Are you sure?"

Patty!"

"Okay, if you say so!"

Jason noticed that his imagination and girls' chat were making him get aroused. He had to put an end as soon as possible to whatever evidence of sexual arousing, so he could advance not only to a CFNM scenario but even to have sex with at least one girl. So, he remembered something about using cold water to calm down and avoid erections.

"AAAAAAAAAArrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Oh shit, are you fine, Jason?" Ava asked amidst giggles.

"Yes, yes, don't you worry, I turned the cold water on by mistake. I'm almost done"

Jason turned off the water and grabbed the towel, supposed to cover him. He was impressed to see his enormous phallus and testicles. The towel barely covered him, letting his bulge vulgarly protruding.

When he came out of the bathroom, the same situation with the three of them watching each other's bodies took place. The girls giggled a little at his big crotch's sight while he was mesmerized, looking at the pair of beauties wearing shorts and t-shirts. He also perceived the pleasant smell not only of cleanliness but some fresh girl fragrance they were using.

"Jason, why don't you wait for us here for two minutes? We will prepare hot cocoa, and then we will play some games, like the hangman or even Wii".

"Yeah, sure, no problem. I will sit here watching the tv as I did before".

He placed himself in the same place he was minutes before taking a shower. He carefully grabbed the towel, trying to cover well when sitting, avoiding the girls to see anything.

The girls hastened to the kitchen, prepared the hot cocoa, and returned to the bedroom with the beverage in three cups. Ava was supposed to handle one cup to Jason.

"Fuck, this guy is huge, Ava. Where did you find him? Shhhhh!" Patricia said.

"Here we are, my friend. See, it didn't take us too much! Did you find something interesting on TV?"

"No, they're talking about some baseball and NBA stats. Nothing interesting".

Once Jason finished talking, he realized this was the moment he wished for so long. He thought he could easily pretend clumsiness and let drop the cup on his towel. He has just this opportunity to force a justified CFNM scenario without looking like an exhibitionist pervert.

The thing he didn´t know was that Ava and Patricia had planned the same. Ava will approach Jason carefully and pretending to have butter hands; she will let the cup pour the hot cocoa on the towel. Fortunately for everyone, plan and wishes there were no more towels to cover for Jason, so nudity was assured.

Everyone was prepared and acting as they planned. The girls approached him, smirking.

"Hi there, Jason, here you ha..... Oh, fuck!" Ava left the cup pour the hot cocoa on Jason.

"Oh shit, shit, shit... this is so fucking hot, fuck, fuck"

Patricia went hysterically laughing, and then Ava herself joined her laugh.

"Oh, Jason, forgive me, I´m not laughing at you, it's just the whole scene," Patricia said amidst laughs.

"Yeah, don´t worry, shit happens. Girls, I have to go to the bathroom, I need to dry myself."

Jason went to the bathroom and dry his large member with toilet paper. He felt the hot beverage on his goods. Now it was the moment to show himself naked to the girls, but how? So, there was a little thing to do before taking off the towel. He had to show himself visually pained and uncomfortable covering with the current dirty towel. So he bent forward and exited the bathroom. When noticing him, the girls felt worried and preoccupied with thinking about how their plan could produce physical damage to him.

"Oh, shit, poor thing. Are you fine, Jason?" Ava asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I´m fine. This is nothing".

"But you are ok, I mean, didn´t the hot cocoa burn your... I mean, burn you?" Patricia also asked preoccupied.

"Yes, a little, but nothing to be worried about" Just when he finished saying this sentence, the cocoa soaked towel contacted his skin. "Ahhhhhhhrggg."

"Jason, for God's sake, why don´t you take off that towel, is for your good!" Ava pointed.

"But, do you have another towel, Ava?" Jason asked with the personal hope of having a no for an answer.

"Jason, forgive me, but no, that was the last towel I had. We have already used the others, and they are very soaked. Sorry for that," Ava answered, eager to see how he would react to his response.

"Fuck, so what I´m going to do now, girls?"

"Why don´t you take off that wet towel? I mean, what is the big deal here? Who hasn´t see a dick and a pair of balls? All guys have one, and we are not going nuts because of it, you know? It is also for your good. I think if you remain with the towel, you probably burn yourself down there!" Patricia explained.

"Yeah, Jason, there is no big deal if you get naked here for a few moments until your clothes dry. We are grown up and serious people here! Trust us is for your good as Patricia said before".

"Okay, can you please look in the other direction, girls."

"Oh God, who would ever think you were such a pussy," Patricia remarked.

"Sure, if that makes you feel comfortable, there's no problem at all!" Ava expressed.

Ava and Patricia faced the other way when Jason finally took off the towel. He hardly covered his enormous genitals with both hands.

"Hey, I´m getting tired here, Jason, can we turn around now?" Patricia asked, annoyed.

"Jason, I don´t want to put pressure on you, but can we turn around? We can´t stay like this for the rest of the day!"

"Yes, okay, you can turn around, I´m covering myself with my hands."

The girls turned around and faced Jason. They couldn´t help observe his hands trying to cover the protuberant genitalia, which hung between his legs. A small number of giggles followed the focused stares of the gorgeous ladies.

"Shit, Ava! Look at that! This guy has to use both hands to hide that thing!" Patricia said amidst laughs.

"Patricia, for God's sake, shut the fuck up, you´re making Jason feel ashamed, don´t you see? Jason, don´t be afraid of us for being naked! We are friends, I like you, and I understand this is a strange and unwanted situation. Still, there is no problem at all if you are naked! I mean, this is not any sexual thing involved here. I supposed it would be hard for you to stay that way, hiding... hiding your thing!"

"Yeah, you don´t have to hide your dick from us, Jason! You´re a man, what would you have down there if not a dick and a pair of balls? A pussy? So come on! There's no way you can surprise us by letting see what you got there! Look, right now we´re going to play Wii, and we will play tennis. You can isolate yourself or having a hell of a time playing Wii tennis with us. So, what do you say, will you be all afternoon like that, covering yourself with.

your hands, or will enjoy us playing Wii, and having a good time here?" Patricia was pushing Jason to uncovered himself.

"Yeah, what do you say, Jay? Let your worries aside, relax, and play tennis with us. You would need at least one hand to use the control, you know," Ava said, using a rational tone.

"What the hell, let's do this!" Then, Jason uncovered his massive member, unveiling to the girls' eyes a monumental 9 inches piece of flesh hanging freely between his legs, placed in front of his low hanging scrotum.

Patricia and Ava reached out just to say "Woha" and "Wow" at the gigantic penis' sight.

"Oh, man! How can you walk with that thing down there!" Patricia exclaimed.

"Jesus, Jason! You were always speaking the truth about your dick! What an impressive cock! And your balls too!"

The girls finally laughed at the spectacle they have before their eyes.

"I hope you don't think I'm a freak or something worse."

"Well, I guess it's not so common to have such a massive schlong... and egg-sized balls... But it is unique and fun in its way. I think there's nothing to feel ashamed about," Ava said to calm Jason a bit.

"Fuck, now I get why did you last so long to finish your laps this morning. Jesus, you were carrying like 30 extra pounds of your cock and balls," Patricia joked, causing her and Ava to burst out laughing.

"Hahahahahahahahhaha", Jason complained, laughing ironically.

"Hey, Ava, look at his cock, how it moves when Jason laughs!"

"Oh shit, it's true. Jason, please, can you laugh again? Please!" Ava asked.

"Oh God, you both are crazy, did you know it? Hahahahahahahahahaha" Laughed Jason, pretending to be mad at hers but authentically happy on the inside. He was living his dream.

"Well, enough talking people, let's get play some Wii. I have to kick your ass once more, Patricia!"

"Yeah, enough talking. Come with us, low hanger big cocked pal!" Patricia joked, making the laugh between the girls continued.

"Hahahahahah... Patricia, have you ever thought about being a comedian?"

"No. Let me ask you something, have you ever thought about performing with those guys of Puppetry of the penis? I mean, it would be such a pleasant experience watching you using your dick to entertain the public making dick tricks. You could take profit of being hung like a horse doing penis comedy."

"Puppetry of the penis? Jesus, Patricia, what the fuck is that, and how do you know things like that?".

"It's a kind of naked spectacle where a pair of guys use their dicks and balls to make figures. It's like origami, but with penises and testicles".

"Oh shit, I think every day you stray further from God, Patricia." Ava joked.

"Hahahahahaha, good one Ava! You didn´t see that coming, right, Patricia? But, as I said before, I can imagine myself doing that. I think it will be fun for me and the public. Yeah, why not?" Jason pointed.

Patricia surprised Jason with that recommendation. That was an excellent idea he didn´t think about before. But indeed, he will consider it later.

"Oh, God, you belong together," Ava mentioned. "Well, well, well, let's turn this thing on and play a bit. Let's decide who's the best player in the world, me or Patricia, ahh, and I almost forgot that we have a guest player. How do you want to be called, Jason? We all have surnames. Patty is Buttercup. I´m Blossom. The only one here who lacks a surname, it's you!" Ava expressed.

"Oh, the Powerpuff girls, I see!"

"I think your surname could be something between Mr. Saggy Balls and Captain Cock," Patricia joked, causing Ava to guffaw.

"Hey, I got it, what about Captain Saggy Balls?" Ava said.

Jason was surprised and amused at the same time. He smiled at the surnames proposal.

"Captain Saggy Balls, it's fun and real! His balls are like that, hang low, almost as low as his cock. Captain, please, can you hold your cock for a moment, so I prove my point?" Patricia requested Jason.

12