The CFNM Time Traveler Enthusiast Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I don´t see anything wrong with that," Jason answered, holding his penis and letting the girls admire his big testicles.

"Fuck, you´re right, Patricia!"

"Yeah, I know. I know my shit, girl!"

"Okay, it will be Captain Saggy Balls then," Ava joked while turning on the Wii.

"Well, let's get organized here. Each one of us has to play two games. Ladies first, so Ava and I will play first! Then, the loser will play against Captain Saggy Balls, and then Captain Saggy Balls against the first match-winner! And, to make this more interesting, I think we should add some extra motivation for winners and losers."

"It sounds interesting. What do you propose, girls?" Jason asked.

"I would vote in case you lose, you get kicked in the balls, Captain," Patricia said while Ava giggled.

"And what do I gain if I won?" He asked again

"I don´t know you will have to figure out something. Hey, but nothing too sexual, okay?"

"Okay, okay... What about kissing my balls? I mean, if a win, you kiss my balls! What do you think, girls?"

The girls giggle at the proposal.

"You are a little crazy, but it sounds a fair deal for me. A kick in your balls against a kiss. Deal!" Patricia responded.

"Deal," Ava seconded Patricia.

"Okay, but not a brief kiss, I want a five or more seconds kiss. It's that okay?".

"Oh, God, you´re such a crybaby. Okay, a 5-second kiss," Patricia assured him.

The first match started, and Patricia was overpowering Ava easily. Fortunately for Jason, this was one of his favorite Wii games, and his skills will allow him to beat the girls, almost making any significant effort.

Patricia took advantage of the opportunity to make a joke. She talked like she was in the Madison Square Garden, introducing two famous boxers.

"Ladies and gentlemen, now... the match of the century. One side representing testosterone and stupidity, with 30 pounds of an enormous hanging cock and two nuts the size of chicken eggs, Captain Saaaagggyyy Baaaallllssss!!!!!!"

Ava and Jason burst out laughing at Patricia's joke.

"On the other side, representing good naïve girls, with a firm butt, nice titties, AAAvaaaa!"

"Thanks for the nice titties reference," Ava replied.

"Let's the game begins!"

Ava was no match for him. But besides the more skilled technique, Jason was showing, there was another factor that proved to be a great distraction capable of making Ava lost her focus on the game. He was putting his effort not only into beating Ava but also into moving his hips as much as so his large appendage and testes could wave. Each time he hit the ball, he did it like playing in a famous international circuit, like Wimbledon o Roland Garros. With all, all of his body. He even jumped in different opportunities. The apparent consequences of this effort were the show performed for the girls. His genitals were flopping around always, making Patricia and Ava bursting out laughing progressively.

"Hahahhahahahahhahaha... oh, God, this is a fucking circus! Girl! Look at that dick flopping around! Jason, man, you are cheating! It's not fair for us! Who's going to focus on the game with your cock and balls' show!" Patricia commented when laughing.

"Hahahahahahahahahahha.... Jesus, I agree with Patricia. I have never seen anything like this before. Your dick is waving in all directions (Ava took her arm between her legs to mimic the movements of Jason's penis) It's so fun to see!"

"Yeah, but I can do nothing to arrange this problem! So, at least I'm winning. I won this match! You're next, Patricia!"

"I warn you! You're going to lose, Jason! And you too, Captain Saggy Balls!" Patricia said this last sentence while addressing the penis directly, causing Ava to fit of laughter instantly.

As it was with Ava, Jason easily defeated Patricia, amidst both girls continually laughing.

"God, girls, you suck at this! And you suck big time! Well, now, you have to pay!"

"Wait, wait, Captain Saggy Balls! I have a new proposal you can't refuse! Double or nothing!" Patricia exclaimed.

"Okay, but this time you will have to kiss my balls and my dick's head. Deal?"

"It seems fair to me! What about you, Ava?"

"Oh, fuck, you are a pair of crazy assholes! Yeah, whatever!" Ava said, giggling.

"One moment, one moment, ladies. I have an idea to make this even more interesting. Instead of using my hands, I will use my dick. I will tie the pad to my penis, and I will swing it like a racquet."

As you would have expected, the girls laughed their heads off for the umpteenth time.

"Okay, okay, Captain Saggy Balls, tie that pad. I will beat you this time. Prepare those balls for a kick".

"Yeah, right!" Jason laughed this time.

Even with this apparent handicap, Jason managed the situation to comically beating Ava, although this time, the distraction factor provided by the "penis-pod" was more decisive than before. Ava couldn't make to remain the focus at the continuous and comical waving of the massive penis and testicles.

"Fuck, no, Ava....!!! You have lost against literally a dick! A waving dick!" Patricia exclaimed, laughing!

"Oh, shut up, please! It's impossible to focus on the game with that waving thing!" Ava giggled when pointing at Jason's genitalia.

"Watch and learn, girl!" Patricia said, full of energy. "You too, Captain Saggy Balls."

This time, amidst Ava's persistent outburst of laughter at the funny scene, some Patricia giggles, and Jason's absolute focus on winning the match, the rivalry between the beautiful clothed girl and our naked hero led the situation to the tie break. This time, Jason was fearing losing for the first time. Fortunately, and with a bit of luck, he won again!

"Fuck! Shit! This can't be happening! No!" Patricia whined.

"Yeah, Patricia, you too have been defeated by Captain Saggy Balls," Ava laughed.

"I think you can now call me Captain Pete Saggy Balls Sampras".

"Okay, Captain Pete Saggy Balls Sampras, let's finish this as soon as possible. Come here, so I kiss your balls..." Patricia said, hurrying Jason.

"Remember the head of the cock too," Ava laughed.

"Oh, thank you, Ava. You're such a magnificent friend!"

Patricia hurried to grab Jason's big testicles with her hand and give them a resounding smack.

"Hey, you did a good job showering yourself. I expected your balls to be a little smelly, you know, but they don't. Good for you, Captain Saggy Balls!" Patricia commented.

"Ehemmmmm, the head..." Ava mentioned.

"Okay, easy, easy. I'm going to do that too".

Patricia then grabbed the penis and took off the foreskin. Then, after looking at the mushroom shape pink glans, she gave another resounding smack.

"There you go, I gave two special kisses to Captain Saggy Balls," Patricia pointed joyfully.

Suddenly, Patricia remembered she had to go back home a babysitter her nieces.

"Fuck, guys, I have to go. I almost forgot that I have to babysitter my nieces," Patricia said.

"Fortunately, you live only one block from here," Ava remarked.

"Yeah, but unfortunately, I´m 5 minutes late. So bye, Ava, thanks for this strange day. Bye, Jason, it was a pleasure to meet you. And I almost forgot, bye, Captain Saggy Balls. I hope there will be more opportunities to play Wii tennis again."

Jason took advantage of the situation. To say goodbye to Patricia, he waved his hips to make the helicockter with his penis.

"Hahahahahhahahahah," laughed Patricia

"Oh, Jason, you´re such a clown," Ava giggled.

Finally, Patricia left her friends alone. This was a subsidiary moment of the CFNM enjoyment Jason had dreamed of too.

"Don´t you think I forgot to pay my debt. I will kiss your balls and the head of your dick, but you have to recognize something. You had an advantage point when playing against us, Jason!"

"What do you mean, Ava?"

"I mean, isn´t it obvious, you have your dick at plain sight all the time, distracting us. Besides the fact it's an enormous penis and an enormous pair of balls, they are hilarious to watch waving in all directions. It's easy being distracted by it or them".

"Do you mean this?" Jason did the helicopter again, provoking Ava laughing again.

"Yeah, exactly. So I was thinking about another match. Again, double or nothing, but this time with me playing in the nude too. What do you think, Jay?"

"Wow, Ava, it sounds amazing. Thanks, sure! And this time, if I lose, what will I have to do."

"If you lose, I will give you a handjob. But not a normal handjob. I will squeeze your balls a little, slap your dick, and even bite it a bit. Nothing too much to be worried about, but since the first moment you showed it to us, I´m willing to do so. It will be like a harsh handjob. I want to know how much cum your balls can store. What do you say, deal?"

"Wow, I didn´t expect you to be such a dominant girl, but yeah, I say Yes! It's a deal!"

"What do you want if you win, Jay?"

"Well, just a minute, just a minute. This is like a dreamed situation, and I´m not prepared for it. I got it. What about performing a 69? What do you say?"

"Hahaha, ok, if that makes you happy, that will be it. It's a deal, Jay. And before we play again, I need one last favor. I need your aesthetical appreciation of something."

Then, before Jason´eyes and his immense astonishment, Ava took off her t-shirt, bra, shorts, and even her panties.

"Jason, please sit down. I need your honest opinion about something."

"Fuuck!!!!"

The sight of the beautiful naked body of Ava, with her tomahawk style black pubs covering her slit and her lovely little but firm tits, left him baffled. He sat down in front of her without taking his eyes out of her for one second.

"Well, did you know many girls like me use some fragrance and perfumes? I used one. Just down there -she signaled her pubes with her fingers-. And I just wanted to know your opinion about it!"

She approached Jason and practically put her crotch at 4 inches from his nose.

"Could you give me a sniff, please, Jason?"

Jason was paralyzed.

"Jason.... hey, are you there, honey?"

"Yeah! I give you a hand with that. Will it annoy you if I approach my nose just a little so I can sniff better, Ava?"

"Sure, you can approach your nose a little. Let me help you!" Ava placed her hands on Jason´s head and caressed his hair. Then, she came near to him, letting her crotch just at one inch from his nose.

"Is that enough close for you, Jay?"

"Oh, yeah... this is just a dream come true!"

"Wow, you are such a romantic guy... It's just my perfumed pussy and my pubes. So do you like it?" Ava asked, interested in his opinion.

Jason then bred the magnificent scent that those beautiful black pubes and her vulva labia provide. It was something that shared the same nature of what he sniffed first, but mixed with cinnamon and could be a lemon fragrance.

"Ava, it smells wonderful! It's like a combination of cinnamon, lemon, or some citric fruit in a lesser proportion and a woman!"

"Wow, you are such a poet, honey!, And the last thing I ask you before we play is another honest opinion about something. I shaved my pussy days ago, and I need you to confirm If I removed all of my pubes around my pussy!" Once she finished her sentence, Ava bent backward and opened her legs to display her vulva for Jason. With one hand, she opened her vulva while with the other she was signaling the areas she had already shaved, that's saying the labia majora.

"See, I shaved my lips around the pussy. What do you think, do you see any pub there?"

At first, Jason was paralyzed and just said a prolonged "wow." Then he felt profoundly aroused because of Ava's beauty, sensuality. And now her revealed genitalia. It was like an explicit invitation to make love in an instinctive and animalistic way. Still, there was more to come before having sex.

"So, do you see any pubs there? Why don't you give a feel with your fingers, Jay? Let me help you do it". Jason was stunned while Ava took his fingers and rubbed against her external lips and even skim her vulva.

"See? What do you think about it, Jay?"

"Oh God, it's so smooth.... so fresh"

"Oh, thanks, Jay! So I did a superb job then! It's wonderful to know it from you! Now is time to beat you and to beat Captain Saggy Balls! So stand up and prepare yourself! Ha! I almost forgot, let me help you tie the pad around your dick!"

Jason stood up while Ava approached his member and fondled his testicles with a big smile across her face.

"Wow, they are heavy, Jay! I can't quite get it how you bet us with this heavy stuff hanging and waving in all directions!" Ava giggled when grabbing the large penis with the other hand, making it move in all directions. Once she finished waving it and laughing, she carefully rolled back the foreskin and let the glans on full display.

"How nice! Look now at Captain Saggy Balls and his mighty cock! Now I can look at his head without his funny fleshy hat! Yeiiii!" Then Ava carefully took the pad and tied around the penis. "Ok, I think it's set, Let's play!"

Because of all of Ava's stimulation, Jason was now displaying an erection.

"Let's see if Captain Saggy Balls can beat with an erection! Oh boy, I'm so willing to squeeze these balls and dry them!"

"With or without an erection, Captain Pete Saggy Balls Sampras can beat you! I think I will lick that beautiful Vulva of yours in like 2 minutes, Ava!"

"Vulva.... wow, Jay, you sound so academical using that word, Pussy, this is a pussy. Pussy power!!", and Ava patted her crotch two times.

This was the first time Jason played having an erection. If it wasn't strange enough to play using his penis with the tied pad, now he had to face playing with a boner. But playing this way finally shows even more manageable than playing with a flaccid member. Ava had no chance to beat Jason, and he was mainly focused on winning and tasting that pretty Vulva of hers. Besides the beauty of the scene where a naked Ava tried unsuccessfully to beat him, she again couldn't manage the funny spectacle provided by the cylindrical-shaped tennis player.

"What did I tell you, Ava, what did I tell you, lovely?!!!" Jason was screaming and jumping with joy. He even made a victory dance with some dick tricks, like the helicopter causing Ava to crack up and bend forward because of the laughs.

"Okay, okay, Captain Pete Saggy Balls Sampras, you won! You won! So, let's go to the couch. I'm dying to suck that cock and balls of yours. I'm wondering what they taste like!"

Ava untied with unexpected violence the pad from Jason's penis and grabbing him by his member. She headed to the bed. Then she threw himself into the bed and jumped over him, placing her crotch on his face. With that, he officially was in heaven!

"Jay, big boy, let's make a deal. Be kind to my pussy, and I'll be kind to Captain Saggy Balls and his mighty big Cock. Deal?"

"Deal. Just one thing. Can I use a surname for your pussy?"

"Yeah, sure, honey. What surname have you thought about?"

"I thought about Pinky juicy lips. How do you feel about that?"

"Hahahahahah sounds cool to me. Pinky juicy lips... You're so funny, Jason!"

Jason couldn't help but licking the Vulva like he was giving and impassionate French kiss. He enjoyed tasting her wet lips, her clitoris, which became quickly erected, entering her tongue in her vagina and massaging her labia majora. You could say he was a virtuous musician playing an instrument. He used his hands to complement the great labor his tongue was doing. He caressed with a gentle touch each millimeter of Ava's Vulva. Meanwhile, Ava was mesmerized playing and stroking his testicles, glans, and shaft. The aroused state provoked by Jason caused her to moan more and more often, and to begin to swallow his Enormous penis and furiously groping it with one hand while with the other massaged the big testicles.

At that moment, Jason was rock hard. For the growing intensity he was sensing by Ava's stimulation, he performed one well-known trick to make girls squirts. He used two fingers to enter the vagina. He gently scratched it from the inside, reaching where it is supposed to be the G spot, quickly licking her clitoris. This time Ava was always moaning of pleasure. It took him less than 30 seconds to feel a pouring liquid that tasted like salty water from her vagina.

"Oh, Ohh God, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

He continues for a few seconds until her legs trembled. Then he put her aside and went to his wallet for his magnum condom. He quickly put it on his penis and ran to the bed again, jumped on Ava, who now was lying on the bed, still shaking because of his skilled cunnilingus. Then he penetrated her fiercely, pumping as fast as he humanly could. She was legs wide open, and because of Jason's efforts and ample dimensions, she tensed all of her body. Her groans were louder and louder. Meanwhile, he didn't feel the urge to ejaculate yet, so he continued to pump vigorously and stimulating her clitoris with his right thumb.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh, Jason, Jason, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Ava was experiencing a hell of an orgasm. Due probably to Jason's penis size, she was having a deep vaginal orgasm plus a clitoridean one. Her legs were shaking once more. Then, Jason felt the urge to take off his penis because of Ava's vagina's contractions. At the same moment, he removed his organ from her. She screamed of pleasure, releasing a vast and powerful stream of vaginal fluids. It was a delicious rain coming from her, and Jason hurried himself up to lick the clitoris and the vulva again. Her entire body was trembling out of control, while her eyes rolled back.

Jason was licking and drinking joyfully of that delicious elixir provided by Ava. Once her squirting finished, she lay on the bed, still shaking because of her orgasms. For Jason, who managed not to ejaculate, watching Ava like that was a vision of paradise.


12