The Chains That Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

I really knew nothing of cock size. I had heard many another men brag about the size of their cocks to try to impress the barmaids, but never having see another cock, nor discussed the topic with someone more knowledgeable, I knew not if my cock would be considered anything more than average. The Succubus before me seemed impressed by my nine-inch length. I only prayed that I could use it adequately in the coming encounter.

Her fingers wrapped more firmly around my shaft, and she gave it a light squeeze. I felt my knees buckle as the first spurt of cum shot from its tip.

"Oh, my!" Xeno laughed, wrapping her free arm around me, while stroking my shaft slowly. "That was unexpected," she said, leaning closer and breathing in deeply.

"Ah... sorry," I moaned, closing my eyes as a feeling of even greater release washed over me.

"Well, when presented with a beauty such as mine, one can expect no less from from the... untrained," she chuckled, while still milking my cock.

I opened my eyes, and watched as she brought her hand to her mouth, and began slowly licking my cum from her fingers. I had never witnessed something so... sensual.

Having cleaned her hand thoroughly, Xeno returned to her inspection. She placed both her hands on my chest now, delicately touching and squeezing as she worked them higher to my shoulders. She pushed my robe over my shoulders, and I let it fall to the floor.

Her fingers worked into the hair at the nape of my neck, and she used that hold to pull me down for a kiss. I had kissed girls growing up, but nothing like this. Xeno's tongue darted out and sought entrance. When I didn't open my mouth quickly enough, she tightened her hold of my hair causing me to gasp. That gasp was cut short by her tongue. The unfamiliar, salty taste of my own cum filled my mouth.

While we kissed, I placed my hand on her back, holding her to me. Xeno grabbed my other hand and placed it on her breast, then moaned into my mouth as I pinched lightly at her nipple. She released her hold on my hair, and pressed up tighter against me.

"I will teach you so many things today," she purred, as she turned us slightly.

With a mischievous grin, Xeno took a step backwards, placed both her hands on my chest, and pushed. I didn't realize how close we had moved to the bed until I landed on it. Her laughter filled the room as she jumped on top of me.

"You need a bigger bed," she stated, as she sat on my hips. "We will need more room to move around without falling to the floor."

I had no voice to respond with. I was too mesmerized by the beauty of the creature sitting on top of me to do anything more then nod. She leaned down to kiss me again. Her hard nipples slid over my chest as her firm ass rubbed against my rapidly hardening cock. Her kiss was gentler this time, but I could still feel the need she had shown before.

My body was reacting in ways I had never experienced. While we kissed, my hands traced slowly up and down Xeno's back. My hips lifted and ground against her's as I moaned into her mouth. Her fingers ran slowly over my chest. Her touch was so warm, almost burning hot, that each time she stroked her fingers across my skin, I expected there to be a line of blisters left in their wake. My nipples responded to her caresses, becoming hard as she ran her fingers lightly over them. I cried out in unexpected pleasure as she pinched them between her finger and thumb, pulling and twisting gently.

Xeno pulled her lips from mine and looked deep into my eyes as she slid down my hips slightly. My mouth hung open and my breathing increased in speed as her fiery hot sex rubbed across my cock. She rocked her hips, rubbing her sex up and down my length. It was so hot, I knew that to enter her was going to burn me, but I didn't care.

She pressed herself harder against my cock and bit her lip.

"Tell me you want me," she commanded.

"I want you," I gasped out through the fog of pleasure wrapped around my mind.

"Beg me," she whispered, rubbing herself against me once more.

"Please," I begged without hesitation.

Smiling, Xeno lifted her hips and slipped her hand between us. She grasped my cock gently and rubbed its tip back and forth over her smooth, burning sex.

"Beg."

"Please."

"More."

"Please, Xeno. Please. I need you."

"Good boy."

I wanted to scream when the tip of my cock parted those moist burning folds. I had thought the touch of her skin hot, but on the inside she must have been boiling. She sank down taking the first few inches of my cock. I wanted to pull away, I wanted the pain to stop, but then, at the same time, I didn't. Xeno must have known what I was feeling. She kissed my neck and whispered soft, soothing words into my ear. My hands found her ass, as she sank down, taking more of my cock.

After several minutes, the burning became less uncomfortable, and Xeno's hips pressed against mine once more. She had taken every inch of me deep into her fiery folds, and I was in a painful, pleasure-filled, blissful fog. She lay on top of me, slowly moving her hips in a circle. I didn't know how long I could last.

"I expected a scream," she said playfully.

"I wanted to scream," I admitted.

"Demons are much hotter than mortals."

"I noticed."

"You will become used to it, and enjoy it, and miss it when it is not there," she said, pushing herself up so that she was sitting on me once more. "The fires of my body will not burn you."

I nodded, and slowly worked my hips up and down, matching her pace. Xeno shook her large breasts back and forth teasingly, so I placed my hands over them, teasing her nipples with my thumbs.

"Yessssss..." she hissed, closing her eyes and pressing her breasts more firmly into my hands.

Our pace increased, and I could feel the climax building in my balls once more.

"I... I'm going to finish," I moaned.

Xeno's eyes popped open, and she leaned down placing her hands on my shoulders. My hips moved faster of their own accord. I could hear and feel the slapping together of our bodies. Xeno shivered over top of me, and I felt something burning hot running across my hips. My body went rigid as the strongest orgasam of my life blasted from my cock into the fiery depths of Xeno's pussy.

A large smile spread across her face, then once again she seemed to suck in a a great deep breath. My body responded with another throb of my cock, and a blissful feeling washed over me. When it passed, Xeno was laying on my chest toying with my nipple. My cock was still deep inside her, and I could feel my cum leaking out around our union.

"That... was amazing," I said.

"That was only the beginning," Xeno chuckled.

I laughed softly.

"You think I joke," Xeno said, clenching her pussy around my cock. "You vowed to give me the energy that I need, and so far you have hardly scratched the surface. You, and your impressive mortal cock owe me much, much more."

"I don't understand," I moaned. I was still hard inside her. How was I still hard after that climax?

"Succubi feed off the sexual energy of mortals," Xeno explained. "Each time you cum, I can draw energy from your release. But it will take much more then you have given me so far to sate my need."

I was at a loss. How much more did she expect from me, and how did she expect me to give it to her? Her hips were already rocking back and forth slowly. And my body was responding in kind.

"I am a lust demon, a true predator, and my body is my weapon," she said softly, pushing herself up to sit on me once more. "The juices that leak from my pussy will keep your cock hard for hours, or even days at a time. Allowing me to bring you to climax again and again." I watched her hands slide over her belly and caress her breasts. "If your body flags, I can feed you from my breasts and restore your stamina. Yes, my body is well equipped to fit my needs."

My hands slid across her thighs, clawing at her flesh lightly while she spoke.

"I will not cause you harm, my pet," she said with a smile. "But you will be exhausted beyond anything you have ever experienced, by the time I am done with you."

I lifted my hips a little faster. My body betraying the fear I felt in my mind. I watched as Xeno squeezed her breasts and a clear liquid leaked from her nipples to run down across her fingers. She brought the fingers of one hand to my lips and smeared the liquid across them. I felt a revitalizing energy start to fill me. I sucked happily at her fingers when she offered the other hand.

Xeno leaned close and ran her tongue over my lips as my hips lifted faster. We moaned with each thrust, and clutched each other tighter.

"I will show you depths of sexual pleasure no mortal man has ever seen," Xeno moaned into my ear, as she put her head on my shoulder. "Tell me you are mine. Give yourself to my pleasure. Let me show you how deep the pleasure leads."

Her words swirled around in my mind as I clawed at her back. I drove my cock into her harder and faster, drawing moans of pleasure from her lips, and yet I could only focus on the request she had made. Her words echoed in my head. I felt the pressure building again, and knew that I was close once more. I cried out in pure ecstasy as Xeno clenched her pussy tight around my cock.

"Yes," I moaned. "I am yours."

I must have blacked out for a moment, because the next thing I realized, Xeno had removed herself from my cock, and was kneeling with her knees to either side of my head, while our combined juices dripped from her beautiful swollen pussy to land on my face.

"You will not regret this, my pet. I promise," she said, as she lowered her pussy to my lips. "Now clean your new Mistress's soiled pussy."

At first I tried to pull away, and slip out from under her. It was one thing to kiss her with my cum in her mouth, but I had cum inside her twice now. So much so that it was dripping on my face. It was in this attempt, that I noticed I could not move my arms. Something was holding them above my head. Xeno's pussy pressed to my lips, and she moaned as she rubbed it back and forth.

"Don't be shy, my pet. Use your tongue. Really get in there and clean that wonderful, tasty cum from my pussy. It is yours, after all."

What choice did I have? I opened my mouth and felt the first few drops drip onto my tongue. It was not as revolting as I had expected. Salty, yet sweet at the same time. I decided that I would figure out the issue with my arms in a few minutes. Xeno was likely just holding them down.

My tongue slid over the swollen lips of Xeno's pussy. As with my cock, it felt as if she was on fire. Those dark-red lips glistened from the smear of cum, and I could just make out a little, light-pink nub, protruding from the top of her slit. I slid my tongue up and flicked it lightly. The result was Xeno crushing her pussy into my face.

So I licked. My tongue drove into, and slid over each and every burning, wet fold of her beautiful sex. The flavors of my cum mixed with Xeno's becoming addictive, and driving me to search for more. When my tongue once again found that sensitive little nub of flesh, Xeno ground her pussy against my face harder. Instinct told me to gently pull it between my lips and suck. I was not prepared for the reaction. Xeno screamed out, and bucked against my face before covering it in the cum that poured from her.

I couldn't get any air. Between Xeno smothering me with her pussy, and the flood of her cum down my throat, I couldn't breathe. Panic set in as I started to see stars before my eyes. I bucked my hips, and twisted and turned. Xeno finally lifted away and sat on my chest, and I got a ragged lungful of air.

"I'm sorry, my pet," she apologized. "I was not expecting you to be so very good at that just yet. Where did you learn to tease a clit so well?"

Coughing, I tried to answer. As soon as I had my breath, I looked up between the twin mounds of Xeno's breasts to meet her eyes.

"It just seemed the right thing to do," I said.

"Mmm, very much so," she purred. "I have not had a mortal make me cum like that in a very long time. Look how wet I still am," she said.

I didn't need to look, I could feel her cum leaking onto my chest, but I did anyways. The dark-red lips looked to be more swollen than before, and the little pink nub, her clit she called it, poked out from between those full lips at least a half an inch. I wanted to touch it, but when I tried to move my arm, I again discovered that I couldn't. Turning my head, I was surprised to see an inky-black tentacle like appendage wrapped around my wrist.

"What?" I gasped, looking to see the same thing on the other. "What is going on?"

"Shh," Xeno cooed. "You gave yourself to me remember? My little friends there are just making sure you can't get away."

"But you vowed no magic," I said.

"I vowed I would use no magic against you," Xeno said with an evil grin. "I never said anything about using magic for giving you pleasure."

"This will give me pleasure?"

Xeno stretched her arms over her head. Gods, but she is beautiful. "They will help for what I have planned, yes." She rolled to her feet, and stood beside the bed. "You see, I have been looking for a very special mortal for a very long time. Someone that can help me with a problem I have been having. I think that you may be that very mortal, my pet."

My body shivered as she traced a finger down my chest.

"This mortal must be willing. He must trust and give himself over fully to the pleasures that will be offered to him."

Xeno's hand found my cock once more, and I lifted my hips slightly with a moan.

"He must be accepting of things most other mortal males would never understand."

Her hand caressed my cock slowly.

"He must be willing to push beyond any boundaries or fears."

Something grabbed my ankles.

"Can you be accepting and overcome your fears, my pet?"

My legs were forced open, then pulled up towards my waist, nearly folding me in half. I could see more of Xeno's black tentacles around my ankles. I watched as she crawled onto the bed and positioned herself next my exposed ass. Her hands came through my parted legs and caressed my cock again.

"Are you willing, my pet?"

Xeno pressed her pelvis against my ass, and stroked my cock slowly.

"I promised you I would show you pleasure no other mortal has experienced, but you must be willing."

I looked into her pink eyes and nodded slowly. I watched a smile spread across her face as she stroked me faster. Her pelvis pressed tighter against my ass, and I jumped a little when I felt something wiggling between that connection.

"Shhh," Xeno soothed.

The wiggling appendage was soft and smooth as it wiggled deeper between us. It slid across my asshole, causing my eyes to go wide, but it was gone just as quickly. Xeno closed her eyes and moaned for a moment, then the touch on my asshole came back. This time it was wet and slippery. It was not unpleasant, just different. The touch rubbed lightly, smearing the wetness around my opening.

From time to time, it would go away and Xeno would moan once more. When it came back, it would be wet and slippery again. Xeno watched me the whole time. Her hands sliding slowly up and down my throbbing cock. I had never seen it so large and swollen. Large drops of clear liquid would form at the tip from time to time, and Xeno would scoop them up on her finger, then lick them off.

My eyes went wide when the appendage rubbing around my ass increased its pressure and slowly slipped inside.

"Ahh!" I cried.

"Relax, my pet," Xeno cooed. "Accept and overcome."

I nodded and tried to relax as the thing wiggled deeper. And then it was gone once more. I took a deep breath and watched Xeno grin and bite her lip. The thing came back, and I nearly yelped at its sudden thrust, pushing itself even deeper. It worked itself back and forth slowly, gently fucking my ass as the Succubus stroked my cock.

Xeno licked her lips, watching me. "Do you like that, my pet?"

I swallowed hard, and nodded.

"What if it was more forceful?" she purred. "What if I left you restrained here, and let my little friend fuck your virgin ass all night long? Would you like that?"

I was about to protest, when the thing poked something inside me. My mouth dropped open soundlessly as it poked that spot again and again. Xeno place her hands on the backs of my thighs and giggled as she watched my body respond to that poking.

"You will love what comes next, my pet. Just hold on for the ride."

Whatever was inside me wrapped around the place it had been poking, and rubbed back and forth across it. My body jerked in spasms, and my cock erupted with a fountain of cum that landed on my chest.

"Oh!" Xeno cried, followed by her deep breath. "Still so much cum in those young balls of yours! Let's see just how much more we can milk out of you."

I looked at my cock as I saw my anal intruder slide over my inner hip. It was another of Xeno's magic tentacles. It wrapped in a coil around my cock and squeezed gently, before sliding off the tip and rolling around in the puddle of cum on my chest. The thing lifted up dripping cum and slithered back between my legs leaving a wet sticky trail.

I still was not prepared when it slid into my ass again. Xeno sat back on the foot of the bed watching as her little friend slid in and out slowly. I watch her hands slide over her breasts, then lower between her legs. She moaned slightly as the movements of her hands became faster. Watching her, I had almost forgotten about the thing in my ass. That is until it poked that spot again.

The pleasure it sent through me caused me to moan loudly. Xeno's eyes snapped to mine, and a large smile spread on her face.

"You're enjoying this aren't you, my pet," she purred, moving to her hands and knees so that her head was between my legs. "Did it poke your prostate again? That dirty little button most mortal males don't even know exists?" Her tongue flicked out across my balls. "Tell me you want more."

I nodded eagerly. "Please..."

"Please what?" Xeno teased.

"More please. I want more."

"Good, because you are nowhere near ready yet," she said, with another lick. "Just relax and let me pleasure you," she cooed, then took the tip of my cock in her mouth.

I thought my cock would explode again right there. Her mouth was nearly as hot as her pussy had been. Her pink eyes locked on mine as she slowly slid more and more of my cock in her mouth. That sight was almost enough to distract me from the growing pressure in my ass. It had gone from a pleasant stroking to feeling like something was trying to rip me in half.

Xeno moaned around my cock and started shivering. Her eyes glassed over and her nostrils flared as her breathing increased. It was then I noticed her hips moving in time with the trusting of the tentacle in my ass. She moaned louder and drool dripped from the corners of her mouth. With a last shiver, Xeno cried out around my cock and clutched at my chest with her hands.

The tentacle rubbed over my prostate again and again, and before I could warn her, I flooded Xeno's mouth with my next load of cum. I pulled against my restraints, and began bucking my hips wildly. Xeno never took her lips from around my cock. Her tongue ran circles around my tip, then flicked back and forth slowly as she sucked gently. Xeno looked at me again, a smile in her eyes as she inhaled deeply through her nose. I saw what looked like a light-blue mist glide from my mouth to her nose, and that euphoric feeling I had felt so many times today, washed over me again. And then I fainted.

When I woke again, I felt as if I had spent a week working the fields with the farmers. My body ached and would hardly respond to my commands. A murmured voice encouraged me to drink, and I felt something firm but warm, and soft pressed to my lips. Opening my eyes hurt. The rooms was softly lit, and yet that light stung my eyes terribly.

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers