The Chains That Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

"Drink, my pet," Xeno said softly.

She sat with my upper body in her lap, cradling my head to her breast, her hard nipple pressed against my lips. Even though it hurt to move my jaw, I took that nipple between my lips and sucked gently. Warmth filled my mouth, and spread down my throat as I swallowed. I sucked harder as the ache in my jaw and head started to recede. The warmth spread slowly to the rest of my body, removing the aches and pains I had been feeling when I woke.

"You have been so good, my pet," Xeno cooed, stroking my hair. "I truly think you may be the one I have been searching for all these centuries."

I tried to pull away from her breast and ask her a question, but Xeno simply held me tighter.

"I come to the mortal plane as often as possible to search for a special mortal. You see, I have a sister, and my sister has a... problem. She can not feed the same as she used to. So I feed for the both of us. I come and take as much energy as I can, then return and share it with my sister."

My strength was returning and I pushed a little harder against Xeno's hold. She relented this time and simply held me.

"Was your sister injured?" I asked.

"In a way. Several hundred years ago, my sister and I, along with several other Succubi, where summoned to the mortal plane by a powerful Mage. He imprisoned us in circles of holding, and used us for his experiments."

I nodded slowly, as an understanding hit me. That is why she reacted the way she did when I chained her.

"I'm sorry, Xeno. I did not know about your past, or would have never put those chains on you."

She laughed, and smiled down at me. "You could not have known about my past, my pet."

"So, your sister was injured during these experiments?"

"We were all injured. The Mage wanted an army. So he decided to breed soldiers that would be loyal to him. My sister and I, as well as the others, we were his breeding stock."

"What!" I said, trying to sit up. But Xeno pulled me back.

"If you can't be quiet and still, I will make you suckle at my breast again while I finish the tale."

That simple statement washed away my anger and made me smile. Xeno glared down at me to make sure I would keep my mouth shut. To appease her, I stuck her nipple back between my lips. That brought a smile to her face as she adjusted her hold on me to be more comfortable.

"So, he used us as breeding stock. We would be fucked by him several times each day until he was sure we were with child. Normally a Succubi has magical wards in place to prevent conception, but this Mage had removed them. And he had blocked our ability to feed from him. He used goblin fodder to feed us. A most disgusting meal."

I started to pull from her breast again.

"No, we did not fuck goblins to feed. We can take the energy we need by force, without sex when needed, but it is painful and often times deadly for the host. Doing it the right way, as I have done with you, is always so much better. One of the advantages to his plan is the gestation period of Succubi is much shorter than that of a human female. Then there is the added benefit that a child born of a human and a Succubi will be a Trifling, born with much of its mother's strength, and few of its father's."

"While looking more like a mortal then a demon, Triflings have physical strength equal to three men, are naturally resistant to magic, and in some cases can even learn to use magic. They are able to have many demon features such as horns, skin color, sometimes even wings, but they are not demon enough to be accepted by other demons, and too much demon to be accepted by mortals."

"This breeding went on for many years. Some of the other succubi died in childbirth, or starved themselves. He could force us to do a great many things, but not to feed. In the end, there was only my sister, myself, and one other. I had given birth to my tenth child a few days before, and my sister was with her ninth. And I could tell that it would be her last."

"He kept us separated so that we could not speak to one another, but what he didn't know is that Succubi sisters, especially twin sisters, have a psychic link. We can feel each other's emotions, and sometimes hear each other's thoughts. My sister and I lasted as long as we had because of this connection. We could offer each other comfort. Though our connection, I knew that my sister had given up. He had broken her to the point that she was willing to starve herself to escape the pain he caused us."

"Soon though, our salvation arrived. Other Mages had learned of the growing army. And when his ambitions of world domination came to light, they attacked his stronghold, destroying his army of Triflings, and freeing his captives. My sister and I returned to the abyss where she used magic to rid herself of the unwanted child. I thought everything was to return to normal, but my sister was still broken. Something in her mind, a madness created by the situation, changed her. If I could bring that monster back from the dead, I would do so just so that I could kill him again, and again."

While Xeno reflected on the anger she still held from her past, I slowly moved from her lap and sat beside her. I placed my hand on her thigh, and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"I am sorry for your sister. But the way you speak of her, she is not dead."

"No, she is not dead, though sometimes I wonder if it would not have been better for her if she had been allowed to starve."

"How could you say such a thing of your own sister?"

"She lives in daily pain," Xeno said, placing her hand over her heart. "I feel it through the link. She feeds only by force now, killing her victims, and taking no pleasure in it. That is why I take back and share the energy I collect. At least then, in the sharing, she can experience the pleasures of feeding as she once did."

"And how do you think that I can help you? I don't want to be killed by your sister."

Xeno laughed. "Nor do I want you to be killed. I find that I like you, and that is rare. No, I will not let my sister have you. Though if my plan works, I may share you with her."

"Share me..."

"You will need much more training, of course," Xeno said with a smile. "Your tight little ass is nowhere near ready for my sister."

"My ass?"

"I told you something in my sister's mind is broken. She has the sex drive of a Succubus, but she used magic and changed her body so that no male may ever penetrate her again."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, that my sister has a cock even bigger than yours, and if she was to try and put it in your tight ass she would break you. Your ass needs a lot more training before you are ready for her."

"But... I... I mean," I stammered.

"Did you not enjoy what I did to your ass? Did you not ask for more?" Xeno teased.

"Yes, but..."

"But? You think it is different when it is a cock? That it will make you less of a man?"

I didn't know what to say.

"If that was the case, my pet. Then you are already less of a man by begging me to fuck your ass more."

"No, it's not that..."

"Oh, I think I see. You fear being fucked by an Incubus. But fear not, my pet. Other than her cock, my sister looks exactly like me."

"I... I am still unsure."

"Shall I demonstrate the pleasures that you can expect?" Xeno said. "My little friends and I can mimic some of the sexual situations we could find ourselves in."

"Have you not collected enough energy yet?"

"My silly pet. It is never enough."

Xeno moved to her hands and knees with her head facing the foot of the bed. How she did it without falling off the narrow thing is beyond me. Sticking her beautiful ass in the air, she spread her legs invitingly. That beautiful bald pussy was already shining with the juices that leaked from it. Xeno bit her lip while looking over her shoulder at me, then spread her ams and lay her head on the bed.

"Do you need an invitation?"

I chuckled, then moved to my knees between her legs. Slowly, I ran a hand up the inside of her thigh. When it reached the burning folds of her sex, I slid a finger through the slit, and rubbed it back and forth until I found the little nub of flesh that made Xeno moan so wonderfully. I enjoyed the moans and the shivers that rubbing that little nub caused. I kept at it until my hand was soaked once more in Xeno's cum.

Xeno moaned and clutched at the bed, while I rubbed. That moan quickly turned to a growl.

"Fuck me!"

Grasping my cock, I guided the tip to her fiery folds, then pressed forward slowly, reveling in the feeling of her burning flesh wrapping so tightly around mine. I sank all the way to the base, then pulled back and slammed in again. I was on top this time, and I was going to be the aggressor. Or so I thought.

My hips rocked back and forth slowly, but firmly, with my pelvis slapping against Xeno's ass with each thrust. I grabbed her hips for leverage, her moaning under me was driving me to fuck her harder. I wanted to make her cry out and beg me for more this time. I was going to be the master, and she my slave, as it should have been from the start.

But, Xeno had other plans. A small tickle around my ass was the only warning I got before one of her magical tentacles drove itself deep into my bowels.

"Xeno..." I gasped, driving myself deep into her.

She moaned for more, and pressed herself backwards. Her tentacle didn't withdraw, and when I pulled back, I felt it going even deeper. I moaned at the full feeling the tentacle caused, then thrust forward again, and the tentacle withdrew slightly. And so the game went, each time I rocked my hips, I was fucking the Succubus under me, and fucking myself at the same time.

While I was unsure at first, I soon came to enjoy the sensation of the tentacle. The pleasant feeling of fullness it offered, drove me to thrust back and forth harder. My moans of pleasure mixed with Xeno's and echo around the small room. I was drenched in sweat, my breathing labored as I tried to keep up the mad pace of our fucking.

The sight of the naked demon below me, the sounds of our combined moans, the feelings that were caused with each thrust, the smell and taste of sex hanging thick in the air. All these things drove me on. With my heart pounding against my chest, my body screamed for me to stop. But my mine and will are stronger than my body.

Xeno cried out, and her pussy clamped around my cock so hard I thought she would squeeze it off. I pushed in as deep as I could while she writhed under me in climax. To my surprise, the tentacle in my ass reacted to Xeno's climax as well. Driving itself deeper into my ass over and over. The sensation was too much, and with a loud cry of my own, I pumped my cum deep into Xeno's pussy.

I didn't hear her inhale to draw the energy from me this time, but I felt it as it left. I couldn't hold myself upright, so I lay across Xeno's back, keeping myself buried inside her, just as the tentacle stayed inside me. We lay together like this for several minutes before Xeno stretched, and slid out from under me. My body was so weak, I basically took her place, laying with my face on the bed and my ass in the air.

"Look at you, my pet," Xeno said, with a grin. "Begging for someone to use your ass like the slut I will make you into."

I laughed softly and tried to stretch out, but the tentacle was still inside me and drove itself a little deeper when I moved.

"Ahh..." I moaned softly. "Have you decided to leave that there?"

"It is just holding you in place while I prepare another toy to use on you," Xeno answered.

Turning my head so I could see her, I watched as she waved her hands in the air slowly. A ring of black mist formed around her waist, then solidified into another of her magical tentacles. It squirmed around, wrapping itself tightly about her waist. I was confused for a moment when an end appeared from between her legs, but only for as long as it took me to realize she wanted it to look like a cock.

A second, double-ended, tentacle slid around her waist, and I watched as one end worked itself into Xeno's sex. She shivered and moaned slightly as the thing worked itself in. Then the other end started wrapping itself around the tentacle that was already in place as Xeno's cock. When it was done, the two tentacles looked like they had been twisted together, effectively doubling their girth.

Xeno wrapped a delicate hand around her new member and stroked it slowly. It was easily eleven to twelve inches in length. The tip started very narrow and pointed, but the rest was a good two inches in girth.

"This is about the size of my sister," she said. "Maybe a little smaller, but definitely close."

"Xeno... I don't know," I said hesitantly, my eyes still locked on her massive fake cock.

"Do you not want to at least try, my pet?"

I felt the tentacle slip from my ass, then wrap itself gently around my cock. I closed my eyes as it rubbed up and down slowly. Xeno must have taken my silence as a yes, because the next thing I knew, she was on the bed behind me, rubbing her massive cock up and down my ass.

"Wait... Ahh..." I moaned, as the tip pressed against my rosebud.

I wanted to pull away, I should have pulled away, but my body betrayed me. The tentacle around my cock squeezed so nicely, and the remembered pleasure of the fullness it caused in my ass held me in place. I clutched at the bed as Xeno leaned into me, slowly forcing me to accept more of her cock. The pain was different this time, a slight burning as she gently stretched me further than I ever had been.

I moaned into the bed at her next push. There was no more stretching now, only the pressure of her length snaking deeper. A few minutes in, my discomfort had vanished to be replaced by the feeling of fullness again. Xeno's hands ran up and down my back slowly, as she whispered words of encouragement. Telling me how well I was doing, and that I had almost taken it all.

Xeno's moan matched my own, as she gave a final push and her pelvis pressed against my ass. The tentacle squeezed my cock, and I came into the bedcovers. My mind was in a fog of pleasure from my climax, Xeno feeding, and being filled so completely. I didn't even notice when she pulled back, then slowly started fucking my ass. I did notice soon after, as the sting of Xeno slapping her hand across my ass bright me back from the fog.

There was no helping it, I liked what was being done to me. I lay there, letting this demon fuck my ass, and I liked it. No... I loved it. And I wanted her to know that I was loving it. I planted my hands and started pushing back in time with her thrusts.

"Oh, yes! That's it my little slut!" Xeno cried.

"Ahh!" was the only sound that escaped my lips.

My back arched when Xeno grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked it backwards. I cried out in pain, but the new angle applied pressure to my prostate, and the next thing I knew I was cumming again. That didn't stop Xeno. When I came back to myself this time, she had my arms behind my back, both my wrists in her hands, pulling my body off the bed as she hammered into me. That is the last climax I remember from my encounter with Xeno the Succubus.

I woke several hours later. Once again held in Xeno's arms as she pressed her nipple to my lips. I didn't need the encouragement to suckle this time. My entire body felt as if I had been beaten with a club. My vision swam, so I closed my eyes again.

"You are such a wonderful mortal," Xeno cooed. "You will be sore for several days after this, my pet, but you did so well. Thank you."

It hurt to move, but I nodded against her breast as I felt the warmth start to spread through me. Xeno didn't say anything else for a long while. She simply let me suckle and try to recover. When one breast ran dry she helped me move to the other. Something was different this time though. I didn't feel my strength returning as much, or as quickly as it had the first time.

Xeno ran her fingers through my hair. I opened my eyes to look at her, smiling around her nipple.

"I almost took you too far, my pet. I took your body to the very edge of its endurance, then almost pushed it over. For that I must apologize. But, I must also tell you how very impressed that I am. In the hundreds of years I have been looking for a mortal who could help me with my sister, you are the very first I think has true potential."

I still didn't feel completely restored as her second breast ran dry, but I pulled away from her nipple and looked up at her again.

"Is that what it would be like all the time? With you and your sister?" I asked.

"No," she chuckled. "It would be much better. You would be fucking me instead of a magical tentacle." The smile faded from her lips. "But I have to warn you. My sister... She may not hold back as I did. Since giving herself that cock, she has lain with a handful of mortals. None of them survived. Her sex drive is all bottled up, driving her to go too far too fast."

A shiver ran through me. "You would protect me?"

Xeno's smile retired. "Of course I would. You are my pet now. I can't let my sister go breaking my pet. Besides, I hope to train you some more before you ever meet her."

I winced, thinking about more training. My ass felt as if it was on fire, and my entire body still felt as if I had been beaten.

"Not today, my pet," Xeno soothed. "You need time to recover. Days, in fact."

I smiled and let my body relax at her words.

"Come, let us rest together," Xeno said, helping me to roll to my side. She lay beside me, wrapping her arms tightly around me while holding my head to her chest. I found the burning heat of her body to be comforting and the sound of her heartbeat soothing. I snuggled closer, and faded to sleep.

Xeno fed me from her breasts once more when we woke. I still felt weak, and she recommended foods I could eat to restore my lost strength. We returned to the summoning chamber, and I opened the gate to the abyss. I promised Xeno that I would call her back when I felt myself again, and she gave me a soft kiss to seal that promise. With a grin, and a shake of her beautiful naked ass, my Succubus lover, my Mistress, walked through the gate, and I closed it behind her.

I stood there, long after she had left, long after the smell of sulfur and the heat of the abyss had dissipated. I could not help but smile, as I wondered what our next encounter would be like. Would she use me as she had this time? Would I let her? Oh yes, there was no doubt about that. I had truly enjoyed this encounter too much to doubt my willingness to let Xeno use me again. If I am being honest with myself, I would be willing to beg her to use me again. No, the real question, the only one that really matter was... How many days must I wait before I call her to my side once more?

My hand slid up to my throat so that my fingers could trace lightly over the final gift my Mistress had given me. A magical collar of linked steel chains. Xeno told me that only I would be able to see or feel it, and that it would remind me of her, and my place as her new pet. I smiled at the thought, and knew that it would also aide me in returning Xeno to my side. Xeno and her apparently mad sister. Could I survive an encounter like that? Could anyone?

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers