The Chair

Story Info
My second story about bondage.
905 words
3.69
9.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave sits across from Belinda and tells her she is beautiful. He pulls her head towards his and gives her a deep kiss, his tongue reaching far inside her mouth as if searching for something he has lost. Belinda feels light-headed and helpless to resist. While still holding her mouth against his, Dave reaches for her hands and ties them together quickly behind her with a length of rope he had been hiding in his lap. He tells her not to worry, he isn't going to hurt her, then leans down, pulling more rope from under the chair. He ties each of her ankles to the chair's legs. Belinda starts to kick but Dave is quick and sure with his knots, faster than she can exert herself against him.

Belinda yells at him to Stop right now! This is ridiculous! You can't treat me this way! Dave looks at her coldly. Who says? I'm the one in control. YOU can't do anything about it. Belinda realizes that she can't talk herself out of this. She's not sure what in the hell is going on, like, what game is this? What are you doing? she asks/pleads with Dave. He answers, We are going to play Slave and Master. You have tried to run away and now you must be tied up and punished. If you don't do what I say, then there will be consequences.

I'll scream, Belinda says. Go ahead - see what happens. Her scream gets cut short. He has jammed a pair of her old panties inside her mouth then wraps plastic wrap around her head several times, pressing it tightly. Belinda can make noise but not scream. She starts rocking herself back and forth in the chair. He forbids her but she doesn't stop. Dave rips her dress off roughly and slaps her tits. I told you there would be consequences!

Belinda feels a ripple of fear at being in such a submissive situation. He really CAN do anything he wants. Dave tells her that slaves have to be tied up and they have to obey their master. She tries to close her legs a little. He responds by tying a rope around each of her knees and attaching the ends under the chair to her tied hands. This pulls her legs even farther apart.

Belinda squeezes her eyes shut, feeling tears of shame come to them. He notices and gently wipes the tears from the corners of her eyes saying, I'm sorry, Baby, don't cry, I'm not gonna hurt you, this is for your own good. She squeezes out more tears, then breathes a deep sigh and nods her head. That's a good girl, he says. For that, I will let you know that what I'm going to do next will please me very much.

Dave takes a long length of rope and ties it around her torso and then crisscrosses it several times around Belinda's breasts, pulling tightly so her boobs are pulled up and out. He sits back and observes his handiwork: she is sitting in a chair with her hands tied behind her back, her ankles are tied to the chair legs, ropes are tied around her knees and attached to her hands so that her legs are splayed wide apart. He can see her succulent pussy. Her beautiful tits are trussed up and her panties are stuffed in her wide open mouth. He has dominated her completely. But he thinks of one more thing.

Dave takes another piece of rope and ties it to the rope crisscrossed around her breasts. The rope is long enough to tie a knot in the end. He lets go and it taps against her clit. He sets the knot in a rhythmic motion causing it to repeatedly tap against her sensitive sex organ. She moans as she is driven to higher levels of sexual frenzy.

Belinda is completely helpless and being turned on against her will. Dave opens his fly and takes out his cock, stroking himself while he watches her. Then he remembers she has another highly erotic area. He presses his mouth against the side of her neck, kissing and licking up and around her ear. Belinda moves her head from side to side trying to avoid his sex kisses but he holds her head still with one hand and presses his mouth even more sensually against her neck. With his other hand, he reaches down and pulls on one of her hardened nipples. She feels like she is going to faint. The pleasure is intolerable.

Belinda starts clenching the muscles in her ass. The knot is hitting her clit over and over. She is moaning, louder and louder. There is nothing she can do but surrender completely to his ministrations and, like a rocket, her orgasm practically lifts her off the chair, as tied down as she is. Dave immediately switches his attention to her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples while he masturbates, rubbing the head of his cock against them, back & forth from one to the other. She opens her eyes and watches his face as he loses himself in his own pent up arousal. His eyes are closed. He let out a loud exhalation suddenly, more yell than moan, and spewed his cum all over her breasts.

I really like this game, Belinda said to Dave. Let's play it again soon!

The End