The Challenge

Story Info
Sophia has eight minutes to freedom, but will she make it?
2.3k words
4.43
13.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bit different from the other things I've posted, but not completely out there, I think. Enjoy and mind the tags! (Werewolf, knotting, breeding, hunter/prey, chase, dirty talk)

The woods were thick with the sound of things scurrying, the disturbed calls of birds and there, somewhere behind her, was the sound of thick, heavy paws. There, in the distance a beast panted harshly, her scent thick on his tongue, filling his senses until he could think of nothing more.

Sophia ran, boots thudding against the ground, sending shocks up her legs, driving nails into her hips, jolting her spine as the ground sloped downward sharply. Her breath came out in sharp gasps, but she couldn't stop. She wasn't giving up that easy.

She skidded on the dead pine needles beneath her feet, but took off again, hoping that the smell would distract him, however briefly. It wasn't going to stop him, it wouldn't even come close, but any additional second free was one more second that she won.

The beast behind her was gaining, and she caught the sound of water to her left, only barely heard over the thudding of her heart in her ears. She ran for the water, muddling her tracks before he caught sight of her again.

The water felt like ice against her calves, splashing loudly as she ran with it, hoping to god that she didn't fall. She'd never regain that time, and she was supposed to get a prize if she lasted long enough. It had already been two minutes since he'd howled, announcing that he was on her trail. She'd made it to three and a half before. She wondered what she'd get if she made it to four. Technically if she could make it to eight then she'd make town, she'd be permanently free, but she doubted she'd actually manage it. That time bet on her making a straight shot, and he would cut her off long before she made it that far.

A low growl reverberated through the woods as he caught the smell of the water, and she grinned, jumping out of the quickly flowing creek and disappearing into the treeline again, hoping he'd waste time checking the wrong side. She'd gone against it the past couple of times she'd made it this far. Maybe he would think she'd done so again.

"Sophia..." the beast growled irritably, and she shivered, though she didn't stop running.

She wasn't about to call back and give herself away though, keeping up her pace through the trees even though her legs were starting to feel heavier, her breath harsher. She needed to keep this up. It was only a little longer before he caught her.

Her stomach tightened at the thought of being caught but she pushed it aside.

A loud snarl ripped through the trees behind her, and she hurried a little faster subconsciously. He must've fallen for it then. Oh, he was going to be so annoyed...

That's what he got though, leaving the door open like that. He knew what he was asking for. Really, he'd done it to himself.

Sophia could hear his paws behind her now, still a good ways away. Not much longer, he must've practically flown over the water to catch up so fast. She almost wished she'd stuck around to see it, it was so fascinating to watch him run.

Her stopwatch read three minutes, fifty seconds, and she pushed herself just a little faster. Ten. Nine. Eight...

She yipped as the ground crumbled under her right foot, and she pitched herself forward, trying to roll with the motion and only partially succeeding. She wheezed as her back hit the dirt, then scrambled to her feet again. Five, four... she was so close to four minutes.

She'd only barely managed to start running again before she felt clawed hands wrap around her middle, tackling her to ground again.

Sophia growled up at the wolflike beast over her, writhing out of his grasp. Just another second...

He let her wriggle loose only to pounce on her again before she could stand, this time catching her wrist and slamming it into the dirt, sharp teeth loosely catching her neck as he stopped the timer.

She panted under him, lowering her head in submission. "Shit..."

The werewolf crouched over her gave a low, rumbling laugh, letting go of her neck to bury his nose in her hair. "Mine, once again," he rumbled, dipping his nose long enough to lick her neck possessively.

She shuddered, feeling him start to harden against her back.

"Stay still," he growled in her ear, and she inhaled sharply, nodding once at the order.

His hands trailed up her arms as he sat back on his haunches, though she knew better than to think herself free like this. Claws scraped over her shirt, down her torso until he reached the hem, which he pushed up. He pulled it over her head, then left it there, fabric bunched under her chin as he groped her breasts, claws carefully avoiding her fragile skin.

She whimpered, starting to pant for another reason, though she obeyed her order and stayed still.

Sophia gasped as his hands pulled away and she was pushed forward, dirt and pine needles pressing into her breasts and her cheek.

His hands pulled her leggings down next, keeping them around her knees, effectively tangling her in her clothes while leaving everything he wanted free for the taking.

The feeling of claws on her most delicate, intimate skin made her whimper again, spreading her knees as far apart as she could when he pushed wordlessly.

"Look at you.." he crooned, rubbing a knuckle against her soaked entrance, then down to her clit as the whimper turned into a full whine. "You think I'm going to let such a beautiful creature escape me?"

His hand pulled away, both settling in the dirt just above her shoulders as he stood over her again, his cock thick against her ass, filling the space between her ass cheeks and thrusting lightly.

"Especially when you make such delicious noises under me," he said, rumbly voice softer in her ear as she gave a needy whine.

"Oh god, Phillip, don't tease..." she panted, lifting her hips to meet his.

He groaned, pulling away, "Tease what, my love? What do you want?"

She whined, reaching between her legs to help guide him in. "I want you to fuck me into the dirt, I want to feel you inside me, I want you to fuck me like your little bitch."

The next groan he gave was nearly so deep it sounded like a snarl, and made her pussy quiver. Her hand found his cock, and she wrapped her hand around it, feeling the thick length. She couldn't make her fingers touch except at the tip, and she tried to pull it towards herself, whining as he kept still instead.

"What-- fuck, what do you say? What does my little bitch say when she's begging to be fucked?" he growled, his breath hot and wet against her ear.

"God, please... please fuck me, please, Phillip I need it, I need--" she cut off with a sharp gasp as his hips snapped forward, her hand guiding him straight inside her. "Oh, god! Yes, fuck yes, please..."

He snarled as she pulled her hand back up to stabilize herself, feeling his cock push her further into the dirt as he tried to fit all of himself into her pussy, using her as nothing more than a tight sleeve.

His lightly furred chest rubbed against her back as she panted, swearing that she could feel him all the way to her diaphragm, even if that was impossible. It was a good thing that the chase was the foreplay for both of them, because as worked up and large as he was, he didn't have the patience to loosen her up by the time he caught her.

Idly, she wondered if that was getting worse, the faster she got.

Any such thought was driven from her head as he finally bottomed out, and he pulled back, drawing a loud moan from her.

His hips snapped forward again, and Sophia grabbed onto his furred arms for stability. Her stomach was already starting to tighten as he started to piston in and out of her, her breath coming out in sharp little whines and whimpers as she climbed higher and higher.

"God... harder, please, please, fuck..." she whined as he obliged, rocking into her so hard she wondered if the ground was solid enough to hold them under his rutting. They had broken a bed like this. "Fuck, almost, almost.." she warned, gasping as he hit just the right spot over and over again.

It wasn't long before she came apart under him, screaming and begging him to keep going, losing touch of everything except him, the way he held her, driving her down into another orgasm before the first truly ended.

Sophia felt him slow finally, coming back to earth as she fought to catch her breath, finally letting her arms drop to the ground. "Fuck..." she muttered, making her beast chuckle breathlessly.

"Where?" he asked as something bumped against her entrance.

"I- in me," she said, making him falter, his long nose nudging her cheek.

"Are you sure? I can't..."

"I understand the risks, give it to me. Please god, give it to me. Fill me up with your knot, your come, everything," she begged, shifting her knees wider in preparation. She'd never tried to take his knot before, about the size of a fist when it was fully swollen around the base of his cock, and she wasn't entirely sure she could, but she wanted to try it. She was okay with the risks, and being tied to him for a few minutes. She'd probably end up spending that time just catching her breath anyway.

"God damnit..." he muttered, his thrusts becoming more erratic as he started to push deeper into her.

She moaned, pushing back and wincing as the already partially swollen knot pressed against her entrance. It hurt a little, but she knew it was only temporary, and she reached down to rub her clit, focusing on relaxing so that he would fit.

He pushed, panting. She knew his instincts demanded the knot be covered before he came, they'd worked around it plenty of times before, but clearly this one was hard to hold off.

As he pulled back and pushed again she gasped, feeling the large base sliding tightly inside. "Oh god, it... it's so big.."

He gave a breathless laugh, driving it deeper, stopping when she whined, the tip pressed against her cervix uncomfortably.

"Ow, that... that's as far as it goes," she joked, groaning when he shifted slightly back and then back in. "Oh fuck, it... oh it's getting bigger. You gonna come in me baby? You gonna fill me with your come? You gonna breed me like a bitch in heat?" she asked, loving the low growl that reverberated against her back at her words. The swelling at the base of his cock was fast approaching too much, even for her to help herself through, but she didn't really think he was going to get much bigger, and it wasn't bad. Matter of fact, as he rocked it was just long enough to brush against her g-spot, making her moan under him again, rocking her hips back, even as it drove more of that thick plug into her.

Phillip couldn't take the added stimulation, not on top of her words, and he snarled, claws digging into the ground by her shoulders, somehow getting even bigger in her, hotter, and she groaned as the first spurt of come painted her insides.

Her fingers strummed against her clit harder, determined to come with him, one more time. "Just... just one more," she groaned, not realizing she'd spoken aloud until Phillip gave another thrust, finally sending her over the edge with him as he poured more come into her.

She knew he came more in his wolf form than when they normally fooled around, but feeling the difference inside of her, the hot liquid making her feel almost heavy, though that might be more due to the fact he was keeping all of it inside of her.

Sophia felt the difference when he finished, his tense muscles turning to putty around her, only barely keeping the bulk of his weight off of her.

She whined when he shifted inside of her too, his cock softening, even as the knot stayed firm.

Phillip nuzzled into her neck, holding her waist gently and pulling them onto their sides, licking and nipping softly at her delicate skin, though he was careful not to bite hard. "You're beautiful, do you know that?" he asked, making her smile.

"Pretty sure you said that already," she teased. "Something about being too pretty to be let go."

"Mm, you're much too gorgeous. You might realize I'm not worthy of your beauty," he flattered, his furred arm resting on her waist, clawed hand on her belly. "Did you mean it?"

"Usually. What do you mean?"

"That you want me to breed you," he clarified. "To use you like a bitch in heat, I think was the phrase."

She bit her lip, shrugging. "Maybe not in so many words. Some of that was to get us both off," she admitted. "But I wouldn't object, either. I dunno if I'm actually ready for it, but I don't really think anyone is."

Phillip was quiet, and she wondered if maybe that had been a bit more than he wanted, or expected, but he just leaned forward, pressing his forehead to hers briefly, the closest they could really come to a kiss with him having the muzzle and sharp teeth.

She kissed his nose lightly, groaning slightly as she twisted and the knot pulled at her. It was worth it to be able to look at him, petting his ears lightly as she waited for the tie to release them.