What Lurks in the Dark

Story Info
A young woman meets what lives in the dark.
1.1k words
4.53
18.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mittia
Mittia
18 Followers

The woods were impossibly dark as Tina brought her quickly dimming flashlight up to her chest. Why'd she have to go so far away from her campsite just to go to the bathroom? She's in the middle of nowhere!

The autumn leaves crunched loudly in the silent forest as she tried to follow her path back to her tent, but something told her she was way off. It was strange how still the woods felt, with not even the crickets chirping their nighttime songs. Fear started to fill Tina as she watched her flashlight start to flicker. She groaned and shook it, hoping it would revive long enough to get back.

No dice as she was left in the dark.

The death of her flashlight must've finally alerted the wildlife as Tina heard crunching leaves behind her. She whipped around to try and see what was creating those heavy footsteps, but it was too dark. All she could tell was that it was bipedal but too large to be human. Her thoughts were racing too much to try and figure out what large, two-legged animals lived here.

Then a deep growling reverberated through her as the creature was behind her without her even hearing it move. Tina was too late to turn around when she was suddenly on the ground on her front. The monstrous creature pinned her down easily and she felt its rumbling breath on her shoulder. Daring a look, Tina saw black fur on a snout with sharp canine fangs leading up to the head of a wolf.

She couldn't hold back the scream when her blue eyes met amber. The beast snarled its disapproval and Tina clamped shut her mouth with a whimper. At the back of her terrified mind, she realized she was being pinned down by the impossible. A wolf-man. A werewolf possibly.

Its cold nose pressed against the back of neck resulting in a shiver as it dragged down to her shirt collar. The sharp teeth pressed against skin to slide under fabric and she felt it bite down, then heard the tearing. With a powerful pull, the wolf tore Tina's shirt away and was left with bare skin because who wears a bra when going to sleep alone? Oh god its going to eat me.

She felt the flat of its warm tongue swipe against her pale skin, chilling from being exposed to the cold night air. Tina squeaked and in response there were fangs grazing against her. Large furry hands with leathery pads gripped her exposed skin and deadly claws brushed her collarbones. As its tongue continued past her shoulder blades it started to feel... nice. Nononono don't think about your impending doom like that!

Eventually the tongue reached her waistband and once again her pants were ripped apart. It was preparing her to eat her! It must be! It just doesn't like eating fabric! Then through the thinness of her panties the persistent tongue continued along her ass cheek.

Tina let out an involuntary groan as the beast neared her privates. What the hell's wrong with me?! She shouldn't be thinking like that!

Right through her panties that warm, wet tongue dragged along her pussy and oh god! It felt so wrongly good. Her body betrayed her and her hips bucked towards the unexpected pleasure. "Noooo..." Tina moaned and the wolf let out a low growl, the vibrations hitting her as its tongue swiped again.

She couldn't help the second moan and then her panties, the final, admittedly poor, defense was gone. The feeling of such a monstrous tongue right against the lips of her pussy brought out a loud moan from Tina as it dragged upwards. Then another lick, and another, and another, each going farther down enough to hit her clit and wrench out such sinful pleasure.

She was becoming so wet and when the beast moved its arms to spread her legs to where her lips opened enough to let that tongue dip past, Tina couldn't stop the orgasm crashing over her. But the wolf didn't stop and shoved its tongue against her entrance to drink her fluids. She collapsed, breathing heavily except the beast above her wasn't done with her yet.

The wolf dragged her ass up enough for its purposes and mounted her. Tina felt the throbbing organ that confirmed her suspicion of it being male rub against her clit, drawing out a small moan. He raised himself to her lips, nudging it open and holy shit it was hot against her. But as soon as he was lined up he thrust forward with no thought of her comfort.

Tina screamed as the werewolf speared into her and she was suddenly thankful for the wetness he'd brought forth with his tongue. He gave her no time to get used to the massive tapered cock shoved inside her as he pulled back and quickly rammed back in. The beast began a brutal pace of fucking Tina, moving his arms to wrap around her waist and her rapidly swaying tits bumped against them.

She felt his tip bump against her cervix deep inside and it brought out desperate moans. Another orgasm was rising from inside as the wolf sped up, pounding her viciously with huffs and growls on her shoulder. His heavy testicles crashing against her clit helped by send shocks of pleasure through her and she couldn't stop the moans and pleas.

The thrusts grew rougher as something at his base felt like it was growing every time it went in then pulled out. Tina grunted loudly when it grew too big and slapped against her pussy, but the beast pounded harder still. She realized he was trying to force it in but before she could try and beg him not to, with a final powerful thrust it was forced in. She screamed as he began humping her desperately and it continued to grow inside her, completely locking them together.

Then Tina felt it, with a hump that sent her forwards a blast of thick, warm liquid shot into her. The bursts of the werewolf's cum continued with each powerful hump her pussy was flooded, but none of it could escape past his massive knot. It was instead forced into her womb, most definitely impregnating her with his powerful seed.

She moaned loudly as she came, each shot of wolf cum bringing her pleasure. Her arms and legs grew weak from their coupling and she collapsed, still tied to the beast as he lowered with her. He licked her shoulder gently before snarling and biting deep into her skin. Tina screamed as the arced through her entire body. He had marked her, claimed her.

Tina was his now.

Mittia
Mittia
18 Followers