The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca: "Get a life!"

Ted: "You know what, I was like at work surveilling the terrain today. And I was thinking there's a lot of bitchin' babes that come to our beach, but none are bitches the two fine babes that I work with. That's a fact."

Kylie hands Ted a bottle of sun cream saying: "Here, why don't you make yourself useful."

Ted put some cream on his hands and rubbed it into the babes' legs. He massaged their calves and thighs and the exposed parts of their buttocks. Meanwhile we were treated with some fine shots of those red clad bums, the red fabric stretched tight and disappearing between the thighs. Ted touched the places I've always longed for to feel up myself.

The mature ladies turned around and sat up, pulling the straps of the swimsuits from the shoulders baring their famous gazongas. John grabbed the racks and alternately kissed the nipples of the girls. As they began to kiss each other John crawled down, pulled Kylie's suit completely off and started to lick her bald slick slit. He pushed his tongue up and down her pussy lips and attacked her senses with rapid tongue flicks over her clit. Kylie closed her eyes and dropped her head back, enjoying the manipulation of her pussy.

He went down on Bianca's treasure after she had pulled her swimsuit off and bared her triangle. He ate out her smooth pussy beneath that nice cropped black bush. He pushed a finger deep inside the puss and with fast pushes he finger-fucked her slit. We enjoyed the close-up images between the voluptuous thighs of this famous fuck bird. And with her eyes shut tight she clearly loved the action herself.

The blonde- and black-haired starlets started to kiss each other again. Ted fingered both pussies now, both his index fingers each in one of the fuck slots, poking the birds and eliciting cooing sounds from both. Faster and faster, he manipulated the cunts preparing them for some serious action.

Then they teamed together and released Ted's big dick from his red swimming trunk. They took turns sucking on his cock and slobbering on his loaded nuts. Ted got on his back and Bianca took position on her knees at his business end. Her mega tits swayed to and fro as she took care of his penis, bobbing her head on the tip, holding the base in a firm grip. Meanwhile Kylie kissed the fucker while he fingered her pussy.

Then the two friends shared his fuck stick. They alternately sucked on his crown. Kylie took a good hold on his balls, and Bianca held his pecker. She moved his magic wand from her mouth to her friend's and back again. The chicks laid on their bellies while they alternate vacuumed Ted's purple head. In between preparing him for some serious action they kissed each other around his dick. Ted stroked the creamy white butts of his new friends while he fought to avoid an early orgasm.

Kylie laid down spreading her thighs inviting Ted into her cave. He eagerly put his tool into her grotto and started fucking her. His big dick disappeared again and again inside her that famous snatch.

They switched position and Kylie lowered her pussy onto Ted's stiff rod and started to ride him. Bianca sat her naked cunt onto his mouth forcing him to eat her gash. Both Kylie and Bianca rode their victim, making him go nuts. Kylie rode his cock in reversed cowgirl style, giving the camera - and us the audience - a perfect view on Ted's thick white stick as it repeatedly penetrated her tight cooch. Ouch! Meanwhile the worshippers of really big tits feasted on the sight of those mammaries swaying around.

The last part saw Kylie on her back, her legs apart, with Bianca eating her pussy. Bianca was in a lowered doggy style position receiving Ted's cock deep inside her vagina from the back. His thick meat split her fat swollen outer lips apart, boning her honey box relentlessly. One camera delivered again some very hot images ensuring we never missed a beat of the lewd action. With every trust of Ted into Bianca's cunt her mouth was forced into Kylie's pussy. Kylie waned non-stop from the assault. At last Ted withdrew his cock from the warm fuck chute and sprayed Ms Trump's big creamy behind with thick globs of white cream.

"What a great performance you've delivered Ted! Nice! And thank you!"

Scene 4 - ALLIE HAZE

"Now we'll skip from those mature starlets from yesteryear to one of our latest acquisitions. Please welcome the lovely Allie Haze!"

My heart skipped a beat, for now it was my time to put my dick into action. Was I ready to perform in front of a live audience? And in a real porn movie? Really? Was I really ready for the challenge?

"Frank, please join us on the podium for your moment of glory!"

Frank? Initially I was shocked they didn't call me up to the floor, but then again, who wouldn't want to fuck dear Allie? For sure I wasn't her only fan present today.

On the floor there was still no Allie as Frank stepped onto the podium. But then the door in the back opened and Ms Haze stepped inside, wearing a simple grey dress with pink and purple stripes, reaching half-way her hips and knees. Oh shit, her audition scene...

Allie: "Hi, I was actually answering an add? Am I in the right place? I..."

Frank: "Yeah, for sure!"

Allie: "What's with the camera?"

Frank: "We just like to take footage of everybody as they arrive and get here."

Allie: "O, I thought this was some kind of a studio..."

Frank: "We have a studio upstairs; we're shooting right now. Do you want to come in?"

Allie: "Uhm, I guess"

I knew that dialogue by heart myself.

Now Allie is the complete package. A very cute fresh face, middle long hair, the cutest and prettiest tits you can imagine, a sweet pussy to die for, and an eagerness for sex....

Frank: "I don't know if you are aware or not, but we do a lot of bathing suit adds, bikini's, underwear catalogues, panties... I don't know if you mind or not, but it's important we see you a little bit... less dressed. So, if you don't mind taking off the dress for a second so we can see what you have underneath..."

Allie: "Well Uhm, I guess you're right..., okay... Do you want me... just right here?"

Frank: "Yes, if you don't mind."

Allie: "Okay."

Allie pulls her dress over her head, revealing a purple lingerie set. Her slight sexy belly shows.

Frank: "I don't know if you've ever been asked, but we do ads and so, and a lot of times they want you to be topless, and I know that sounds bad, but it does make you a lot more money."

Allie: "Okay, I'm sure I guess..."

And with that Allie loses her bra revealing a pair of the most beautiful tits you've ever seen.

Next, she gets down and crawls to Frank, and they start making out. Then all pretence of a realistic story is lost as Allie unbuckles Frank's pants without further ado, fishes his dick out of his trousers and into her mouth. With one hand she strokes his shaft, with her sweet mouth she sucks on his acorn really intense.

Allie: "How am I doing?"

Frank: "O fuck, you definitely know what you're doing. O shit!"

After some serious blowing Allie announces she wants to ride him and plays her knickers off. Off course Frank took the opportunity to bone the sweet Allie. She straddles her new friend, and a hot bout of plain fucking begins. Allie smiled widely into the camera as he penetrated his dick into her tight pussy. The fucking commenced, first with slow deliberate strokes, but gradually increasing in force and speed. The camera captures a close-up of Allie's bouncing amazing 34 A-size titties with their perfect dark brown areolas as she's fucking herself into oblivion.

She's the epitome example of a woman who just loves sex. She never stops smiling, if it's with a cock in her mouth, or coated with a fresh dose of cream on her face.

And now she dances on Frank's love stick. Boy am I jealous! But watching Allie doing what she does best, and immensely enjoying herself doing it, is really gratifying. It's much more erotic than watching her doing it in a movie, which I do pretty frequently and always love to do. Being a live witness of the actual love making is just plain awesome. And I believe all present thought the same. Cocks came out in the open and were semi absent-minded fondled by its owners. And some were so lucky to have a Vivid girl sitting on their sofa who took the honours. I had to fall back on my own handiwork. But it was good fun.

As Frank came, he retracted his stick from her treasure and spewed some copious streaks of spunk onto Allie's belly. The last drops landed on top of her pussy.

"Now miss Haze will prepare for the next scene. She'll take a quick shower (and hopefully a douche) and will be back after a brake of fifteen minutes."

Scene 5 - ANASTASIA STEELE

Waiting for the return of sweet Allie we were treated with the screening of some highlights from Fifty Shades of Grey, starring the lovely Dakota Johnson. No doubt a prelude to a scene from 'Fifty Shades of Grey - A XXX adaptation', starring... yes, the very miss Haze!

"Paul, will you please come to the floor behind Christian Grey's desk!"

Yes!! My turn! And what a scene with Allie this is! As I sat behind the desk miss Haze stepped onto the floor, clipboard with questionnaire in hand.

I said with my hand outstretched towards Allie: "Christian Grey, it's a pleasure to meet you miss Kavanagh."

Allie: "O, miss Kavanagh is indisposed. She sent me."

"Your name is...?"

"Anastasia Steele. I'm an English literature major."

"Shall we start?"

We skipped a bit of the story to get at the naughty bits of the movie.

Staring at Allie's mouth I couldn't withhold myself and said: "I'd like to bite that lip."

"So do it than." Naughty smile.

"I'm not gonna touch you, Anastasia. At least not until I have consent to do so. But I want you, Anastasia. Get up, I wanna show you something."

I led her to a rack where Allie picked up a multi snared whip.

"That's a flogger," I said. "You see, Ana, I don't make Love. I fuck. Hard. It's not too late to run away."

"So, do you use it on people, or do they use it on you?"

"These are women, Anastasia, only the ones that want me to."

"If you have some women to do this, then why do you need me?"

"Because I want you."

Holding up some handcuffs Allie asked: "You're a sadist or something?"

"I'm a dominant."

"What exactly does that mean?"

"It means I want you to willingly surrender yourself to me, in all ways possible."

"And I would do that exactly why?"

"To make me happy. To please me."

"Okay, so how do I do that?"

"There are rules, Ana, for your safety and my pleasure. Your job is to comply with them. You do so, I reward you. But if you don't, you get punished."

"So, you get to beat me. And what do I get out of this?"

"You get me."

"Why me?"

"There's just something about you. Something draws me to you. Like a moth cling to a flame. You're very... intoxicating."

I hand Allie an envelope. "Here is a non-disclosure agreement."

Allie gets the NDA out, flips through the pages and signs it right away.

"You're... not gonna read it?"

"You think I would tell someone about this?"

I give the second envelop, saying "These are the rules."

Allie scans the pages and read: "Hard limits?"

"What we will and will not do. We need to specify everything."

"This seems wrong. Waxing... everything?"

"These are my rules."

"Okay."

"Is there anything you won't do?"

"I don't know. I've never done anything like this."

"Well, when you had sex, what didn't you like doing?"

Silence.

"You can tell me. If this is gonna work, we must be honest to each other."

"I... never... had sex before..., so I wouldn't know."

"What?! You mean to tell me you are a virgin?! When the fuck would you tell me this?! We're gonna need to rectify this situation...right now. Come with me."

"Cut! We don't want you to re-enact the defloration scene. Can you do something kinkier in true Christian Grey style?"

I took Allie's hand and led her to the middle of the podium. I ordered her to stand with her feet spread and locked her ankles in two cuffs on the end of a spreader bar. Then I put her wrists into shackles, attached them to a carabine hook on the end of a rope that hang from the ceiling. I pulled the rope forcing her arms straight up until she could still barely stand on her feet.

With the flogger I first teased her crotch, lightly spanking her pussy lips. This forced her blood to the surface of her skin, making it red and making her tender lips very sensitive. She smiled.

After preparing her pussy, her inner thighs, and her mesmerizing behind with the riding crop I undid the spreader bar and lifted Allie's right leg up at her knee with my arm. I positioned my hard rod against her reddened and moist pussy. With one push upwards I shoved my cock deep inside that cooch I had longed for for such a long time. I fucked her standing up, me with a grin on my face, Allie with a big smile. We fucked. Or better, I fucked Allie, for she could only undergo what I brought onto her.

After enjoying maybe the fuck of my life I finished inside my dream girl. With both my hands on that awesome butt I pulled her crotch tight against mine, steadying my bucking hips against her sex. I creamed at the very threshold of the womb of sweet Allie. Surely my seed will never merge with an egg of Allie, but a man can always dream. It's still a huge feeling to nut deep inside a babe you've longed for a long time. It's a really intimate experience to finish a hot bout of love making with an orgasm deep inside the inner core of a sex goddess you worship. I can't remember having ever produced a more copious blast of cum. As my cock retracted from Allie's love slot my seed dripped in a continuous stream from her overflowing vagina, slowly creeping down clinging to her thighs.

After I freed Allie from her shackles she took me in a tight embrace, nestling her wet body against mine. We were met with a loud applause acknowledging all had appreciated our show. Still naked and dirty we nestled close together on a sofa, our bodies glued together. Dreaming After I freed Allie from her shackles she took me in a tight embrace, nestling her wet body against mine. We were met with a loud applause acknowledging all had appreciated our show. Still naked and dirty we nestled close together on a sofa, our bodies glued together. Dreaming off off a bit we were treated with the next show wherein real hung stallions from the audience were unleashed on two absolutely favourite stars of late.

Scene 6 - LITTLE CAPRICE and GINA GERSON

"Next on stage we have two skinny chicks from Eastern Europe. We know a lot of you love those petite small titted eager fuck toys. Quite a few of you have signed up to try your own hands on one of the small hipped skinny bodies. And very right so. The two tiny sluts we have today are the Russian Valentina Dzherson, and Markéta Štroblová from the Czech Republic. These goddesses are better known as Gina Gerson and Little Caprice."

A loud applause and appreciating calls filled the studio as the two babes clad in tight bikinis paraded onto the floor smiling into the cameras. They draped their fragile figures of 5ft4 110 lbs respective 5ft1 90 lbs into attractive pose on two broad loungers.

"Martin and Guillaume, please come forward and claim your pussy of choice."

Two broad shouldered studs stepped forward. They picked the dolls up like they weighted nothing. And in comparison, this was true. As Martin lifted Caprice in the air flipping her upside down, he planted his mouth on the gusset of her bikini bottom, pulling her crotch into his face with his big coal shovels. Guillaume did the same with Gina. Gina and Caprice unbuckled Guillaume's and Martin's jeans and their most significant feature came into view. Between their legs they both sported well above average thick dicks. And they were not even fully erect yet, but it was already clear they were the perfect tool to split those tiny tight beavers.

The girls went to work with their mouths getting the cocks to full mast. Meanwhile they were eaten out by Martin and Guillaume.

As small as these bodies are, the filling up of those orifices look most spectacular when executed by the biggest of cocks. And thus happened. The chickas were put upright again and lifted from the floor. Guillaume and Martin impaled the cunts on their massive pillars. The close-up view on the monitors was sizzling hot. It was nearly obscene to witness how those tight pussies were forced over the big dicks. It took quite some time until they were fully embedded, but then the boys pumped the fragile looking bodies almost without effort up and down on their fuck meat.

The girls clamped themselves to the upper torsos of the stallions, the hands clasped together behind their necks. They both clued their lips on their assaulters' mouths and made out enthusiastically. Meanwhile they were thoroughly pistoned deep without mercy. But all fun ends eventually, and after so many minutes both fuckers stopped the pumping and held the cuties down with their cocks fully embedded inside the tiny cunnies. Holding the chicks firmly rooted down they bucked against those crotches and nutted their cream deep inside the fuck dolls.

Lifting the girls off their cocks they laid them on the loungers. As cameras zoomed in to the cunts the sperm leaking out was impossible to miss.

"Jean and Marcello, please come down and keep Caprice busy, while Eric and George can do the same to Gina!"

Four men stepped onto the floor and paired with the two stars. Both chicks were put on all fours and then assaulted from both sides with two big dicks. Without further ado two rampant cocks were shoved from the back into the juicy joy slots and the mouths of the babes were stuffed with two more dicks. In doggy position their bodies were forced by four big hands each back and forth between the two sets of huge fuck sticks. First slowly but gradually faster the stars were being roasted on the dick spit.

The squelching sound of the tight slits as they slid on and off the thick cocks was awesome. The close-ups of the tight pussies being stuffed full of gruesome men meat were mind blowing. After some ten minutes Caprice and Gina were turned around, skewered again, and put to work once more. One after the other Jean, Marcello, Eric and George retracted their tool from their respective fuck slot and showered the girls with their cream.

"Let's now give Caprice and Gina both a proper workout with a double penetration! Please come forward Ian and James to try your tools on the cute Little Caprice, and Mac and Luciano, you please put the sweet Gina to work."

The spent boys were replaced by four fresh cocksmen. Again, the chicks were lifted in the air, but now they were both sandwiched between two guys. With some manual guidance Ian managed to put his thick dong up inside Caprice's backdoor, holding the girl with her backside firmly against his torso. Once Ian was fully embedded inside Caprice's bowls James put his dick at the entrance of her pussy and pushed his black baby maker home. Fully filled up with a black monster in her pussy and a white boner up her back door, both of well above average dimensions, Caprice found herself fully plugged and completely enveloped with men. She held onto James' neck as he pumped his black staff up and down deep into her pussy. Meanwhile Ian did the same from the back in her dark passage. Both men kept Caprice in a vertical movement pierced on both their cocks. With four big hands they pistoned her up and down onto their thick fuck sticks, forcing her tiny holes wide open to give room to their merciless intruders.

Meanwhile Luciano and Mac, two other well-endowed men from the audience had been called to the floor and copied with Gina what Ian and James did to Caprice. The petite Gina was pulled open just the same from front and back with two gruesome pussy splitters. The Italian stallion Luciano had his salami up the cooch of the Russian doll as he held her up in the air with his majestic arms under her armpits, smashing her tiny 32A titties into his chest. Mac put his black pussy beater deep into the poor girls narrow poop chute, his crotch nestled against her tight little ass. It took some effort to pierce the pale starlet onto the two thick pillars. But once the 5 feet 4 skinny porn star was secured onto those columns she was hoisted up and down in a merciless tempo.