The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off course we were treated again with amazing close-up images on the screens throughout the studio. With the live audio and scents of real hard fucking. And that's what Caprice and Gina got: an exceptional hard pounding of both their tender holes. Both girls were split open good on thick men meat front and back. The poor little bodies were merciless forced upon those mean intruders and the pussies and asses were obscenely stretched to the limit. It was an awesome sight to behold. The girls were relentlessly put to the test pierced upon those fierce weapons. They were well fucked in tag team fashion, suspended in mid-air, continuously pulled up and down on those too thick boners.

As the chicks were finally put down to the floor again the two sets of fuck slots stayed gaping open, leaking the surplus of spunk that had been put inside. All four fuckers had nutted deep inside the poor fuckees. The sperm dripped out and clinged to the thighs.

"Caprice and Gina,

Steve, Vince, Rick and Titof are invited to contribute their talent to our video production as well. They are very eager to be intimate with you as well, so please get on all fours again on the loungers, so we can shoot some more footage of your sweet pussies as they will be plugged again with big dicks. These four youngsters have stamina and probably the biggest dicks you've seen yet."

As the girls got in doggy position, the black brothers Steve and Vince took the 5ft1 Caprice between them, as Titof and Rick dicked the petite 5ft4 Gina. Steve plunged into Caprice from the back, inserting his massive tool all the way inside that smallest of pussies. Helped with the cream already deposited inside the deed was completed soon. Just seeing that monster cock slip inside to its very root made you wonder how on earth all those 12 inches could be held inside such a small ass. But they did. The audience fell silent as we witnessed the impossible. But I reminded myself Little Caprice is a professional athlete who does stuff like this for a living.

Well, I've seen Gina in a gangbang before, but as far as I knew today was probably the first for Caprice. And banged she was. By Martin, Jean and Marcello, Ian and James, and Steve and Vince.

As Steve went to town with his cock inside Caprice's love sheath Vince put his tool inside her mouth. The horny bitch gobbled on his big knob which made his thick black cock even longer. When Steve had fired his load inside her pussy Vince took his place at her rear and attacked her ass. He screwed her anal passage as he held her frilly bum tight in his hands and pumped her butt on and off his humongous piston. Caprice lost herself in the attack and whimpered some incoherent sentences.

As Vince finally started to blow his wad, he withdrew his dick from the tight vice leaving the first spurt inside. He coated that delicious little tight arse with a generous amount of his creamy black man's seed. This final act of carnal use was met by a loud applause. The same happened to the small miss Gerson as she was thoroughly fucked by a Caucasian named Rick and the Balkan hunk Titof. Just as Vince finished off miss Caprice Titof launched the last volley on Gina. Both were soaked with sperm and truly buggered.

INTERMEZZO

Allie took me backstage for a shower and clean up. All men who had performed on stage were pampered by a Vivid girl who accompanied us in the shower. A thorough soaping of my body revived my spirit, feeling ready for maybe some more action. Meanwhile I enjoyed feeling up another hot tight body of an upcoming young starlet. I didn't use her body for another unloading, but instead used her to recharge my loins. I took the liberty of exploring her assets with my hands. Dipping my fingers inside her pussy I was met with her wetness. Licking her juices from my fingers she smelled and tasted like heaven.

Scene 7 - THE ORGY

Back in the studio the floor was covered with soft mattrasses and hockers spread around. All who could still get it up were invited to participate in a concluding orgie with all present actresses. The final scene we filmed that day was stretched into the night. In the final product all footage was edited in a slowly accelerating sequence of hot images culminating into a frenzied fuck feast. It's a hot delight to witness the fucking between 'real people' and porn stars, or professionals and amateurs. To participate in this action yourself is every porn lover's wet dream. Well, for me it was. And I can relive the experience time after time when I'm replaying the hot Blu-ray disc.

I lost myself in the arms of the delightful miss Carrera. Frolicking around with Asia, my all-time favourite porn star, made me feel like being in paradise. We made out and she let me feast on her mature pussy with my fingers and my tongue. I delighted on her clit and playing with her piercing. Meanwhile she kept my pecker happy inside her hot mouth. She shared me with some colleagues that came by and let them taste my cock as well. With my head between her thighs, I had no view on my cock and thus no knowledge of who serviced me at that time. But seeing the recordings on disc I saw I had been blown by the lovely Allie again, and the young upcoming starlet I had been intimate with in the shower. They both slobbered enthusiastic on my meat. Hot footage!

In the end I also got the opportunity to stick my dick into the fine pussies of both miss Gerson and little Caprice. I managed to pump a little into those two heavenly bodies, but I didn't give them any of my cream. After so many hours of carnal love my pecker was only able to reach an orgasm without an ejaculation. I was lucky my little friend was still able to get it up so I could enjoy the fine confinement in these two divine fuck dolls.

It was a delightful experience I'm glad I had been invited to. And I cherish the recordings with which I relive the proceedings time after time. It's already my new all-time favourite Vivid production.

- the end -