All Comments on 'The Challenge'

by omyballs

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not again...

Yet another story that has no loving wife in it. When are you guys going to wake up, read the header, and realize a story based on the doings of a faithless whore and nutless hubby just don't fit this category? I'm fortunate I didn't waste all my time; when I saw how the story was progressing, I fast forwarded to the end so I could see the highly predictable and totally pathetic ending. You don't write poorly...it's just the subject that sucks, is in the wrong place, and would piss less people off were you to put it elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
in real life...

there would be two dead people left in that room... so the author is just announcing to everyone that he has no concept of real life, doesn't know how to create a real life charater... so THE READER SHOULD NOT WASTE TIME READING HIS POSTINGS. If your are TOO LAZY to develop a story, DONT POST ONE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Actually

why don't the two arseholes below, with all the other holier-than-thou fucking twats that have invaded this site, fuck off and start their own site. You could call it Bitterotica maybe.I do hate to give them the reaction they obviously crave but...

Great, sexy little fantasy. Let's have some more please. Just what I expect from Loving wives, along with many other people. Mancelt uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually

Why doesn't the nutless wonder who thinks that real men with balls are "holier than thou" quit whining and go find a dick to suck? Erotica is not the enemy of pride, integrity and honor, but a cowardly closet fag wouldn't know that. The commenter below gets his panties in a bunch because some of us aren't into sloppy seconds, being married to a whore, etc., and that just breaks my heart; some may like this story, they're entitled, and can respond as they see fit...opposing views are just as entitled and a lot more sane, but some whiner getting all premenstrual over it all is too pathetic to pass up opining on....

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Sucks to be you !

Or do you suck? Hard to tell from your writing

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
This another WTF?

This story received probably what it intended - rabid responses, because truthfully I see no other reason to write such a "story". If there had been some build up, some sort of real flow of emotion, then maybe...just maybe, it would have generated other responses. But, that the majority of responses posted are negative in their criticism should be a clue.

deadonedeadonealmost 12 years ago
Just another weak atempt at a story

Author cant write so just uses the WACC formula.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Excellent stroker

If you're looking for a stroker, here it is! If you don't mind some unlikely actions and reactions, and can get to the acceptance of Sweetie's (totally stacked deck) proposal without giving up in disbelief, then this tale is hot! The sequel should be brief and involve litigation, but THIS night will be hot - and Hubby will learn to not bet against a woman with a plan!

Ducky7Ducky7almost 12 years ago
And his response should be

OK let me get my phone so I take pictures for the divorce.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 12 years ago
Real Men

Real men wouldn't tolerate this conduct and...Her Attitude.

Your story, your right to express who you are.

I read para 1, sanned 2-5, read five and wished there was a minus score. This is not LW, this is Fetish or Non Consent.

Persoanally, I would have walked over, smacked her, bitch slapped him once (what's he going to do?), told her don't bother coming home and left...Permanently.

Of course, why the hell did he marry her in the first place, all they do is argue and now she cheats with contempt and disrespect?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
That was neither fish nor meat!

Try again, please..

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Why

Why would anyone stay with a conniving cunt like this?

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
UNDER WHAT FOOD GROUP

does "foul" fall into, TK U MLJ LV NV

dylan954dylan954over 10 years ago
Please stop writing

Please stop writing you have no talent for it, this is to poor to warrant any further comment

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
5 stars

Where is chapter 2. need the conclusion. Well done

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
'Kinda impossible to find the logic in this story

Normal man, finding his wife in a bedroom, in the arm of another men, either walk away to a new life, starts kicking some ass or, at the very least, starts begging the cheater to stop (yeah, not very manly, but at least realistic!)

Normal man do not, however, agree to be part of a contest where his wife is the sole arbitrator as to whom would win and whom would lose, especially since she has a vested interest in fucking some strange in from of hubby, to make him pay whatever transgression he has done previously.

So you can't really feel any sympathy for the nameless narrator of this tale - essentially, he didn't at all find for his marriage. Fuck, I don't even understand how he managed to get any arousal out of that situation - a normal man would more than flaccid if faced with the same problem!

But hey - it's fantasy, isn't it, someone out there... 'hope you truly got some joy outta it, nameless simp, 'cause the rest of us certainly didn't.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
this is even worse than The Game

Find another story plot.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 6 years ago
2*

I’ll give you a 2 for putting pen to paper.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Whack

Should have broken the man's face, and left the bitch there.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 5 years ago
Why would he go back?

Once her husband understands that her response to them having an argument is to fuck some random man, why would he go back into the room? Their marriage is over. Why would some sex change anything? Bad non-ending.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Divorce the slut....

I agree with most everyone. I would have beat the fuck out of her lover and told her don't come home because she doesn't love there anymore, the divorce papers will be served the next day. She most likely has been cheating on him for awhile since she knew HOW TO AVOID him. I really hate the writers who think that the husband MUST be a wimp and have NO BALLS. Screw that. I thought the story started off ok but soon DIED when he first confronted her and didn't do anything. 1 star but deserves zero.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

No brainer!!! DIVORCE HER and kick his ass!!!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap.

Obviously this author does not have any balls.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Stupid, stupid husband.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Only a fucking cunt ( male or female) would write a story like this one. To either be a bull dyke feminist or milquetoast wimpy cuckold has to be a heavy burden to live with. I'm sorry for you.

cybertron84cybertron84about 1 year ago

dont write till your balls drop and you hit puberty..

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm9 months ago

Divorce on the horizon. For sure. Don't care about what the wife wants. She's a fuck doll now. Move on write chapter 2 the divorce.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Laughing at all the little boys getting their panties in a wad over this

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

What and the MC wants to stay married to this cheating slut…. REALLY?? Get out quick & dump her ass ASAP!!

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

I didn't like it.

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

Another pair of sickos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous