All Comments on 'The Challenge'

by ElizabethWest

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Nice!

Beautiful, moving, wonderful. From a straight man in the suburbs with a wife and two young boys.

RimPigRimPigover 19 years ago
Congratulations!

For a first story, this is truly excellent. The writing is clear, concise and the story holds interest from beginning to end. I predict a great career for this writer if she continues.

themonk110themonk110over 19 years ago
A Very Good Story Indeed!

Well done! And very hot.

r_d_txnr_d_txnover 19 years ago
Awesome!

A great story, different than most, sexy, provacative, well written, almost cannot believe it is your first. Looking forward to more.

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Yummy.

For your first submission, this is awesome. I love the affection between the characters that is so apparent. A love story of a different kind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nicely done!

Loving and thoughtful. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent...

This story was so good and very erotic. I was looking forward to reading more from this author and imagine my suprise that this was the first. Hope to read more. Great story, excellent grammar and very hot.

dlmercerdlmercerover 19 years ago
Outstanding!

Imaginative and very well written story. I enjoyed it immensely. Would love to see more from this author.

Hg DragonHg Dragonover 19 years ago
Just "Wow!"

Really good story. It all comes across very easy and natural. No wasted words or needless filler. Whatever you do, keep writing.

-hg

OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettover 19 years ago
Loved it!

This story was different, romantic, and hot. It's definitely the sort of thing I look for on Lit but don't see enough of. Fantastic! -Miss S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
phenominal !

your writing flows so smoothly and effortlessly, it's almost as if you do this for a living. By far, you are one of the best writers on this site, and many people would do well to read your work first, before they attempt writing erotica themselves. You obviously have a knack for this. Kudos to you, and please, PLEASE do write some more anal erotic stories

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
First Class

This might sound daft but it was the affectionate companionship of good friends which struck a chord with me. Well written in a straightforward economical style. I think you could apply your sound technique to a wide variety of work. Well done especially for a first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Nice

Dear Elizabeth:

A very nice story. Well paced, up and down. Nice story line real enough to be believable.

A little more on the sexual activity with the husband might have added, particulary his lack of interest even with the weight loss.

But all and all very nice.

HughJardHughJardabout 19 years ago
Wonderful...

Wonderful, a story well told with confident pacing and touching affection. Elizabeth, you are a finw writer. I loved this. Please share share more of your talent with us.

Thank you. Hugh

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Excellent

This story flowed so well, both the sex and the non-sex parts. You always kept my interest throughout. Please keep writing, you have a marvelous talent.

The_FoolThe_Foolabout 19 years ago
Nicely done

Very clean style. Good story line. The emotion came through clearly.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoabout 19 years ago
Super story, liz!

Loved the scenario, dialog, everything. Hot sex, too. Very well written tale. Eric

cantdogcantdogabout 19 years ago
Jammin story

and very well written. You got the cred, by me. Please write more.

sophia janesophia janeabout 19 years ago
~~

wow!!! I don't even like anal, and I want to do it now.

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkabout 19 years ago
kinda warm in here...

Great story Liz! Nice long buildup to a very hot and sweet climax. Good characters, and big props for the dead-on Chicago references!

Softouch911Softouch911about 19 years ago
Nicely done, EW

I actually like your characters. I think I know them. And the action is tense when she is and gentle when she is and very hot ... when she is! More please, ma'am.

amber_now26amber_now26about 19 years ago
Total delight

Can't tell you what an absolute joy your story was for me! My absolute best friend in the world is a gay man and I admit to fantasizing occasionally about him. Your characters were so perfectly drawn and your story line rang so true ... it was almost an emotional orgasm knowing there are others with the same kinds of fantasies.

SeaCatSeaCatabout 19 years ago
Outstanding

I wish now I had read this when you first posted it. A great read. This makes my writing seem boring and unimaginative.

bholdermanbholdermanover 18 years ago
Keep writing...

Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Now that's the kind of friend and the kind of motivation I need! LOL Very well written, and I love the concept.

jussforfunjussforfunabout 18 years ago
Perfect

Awesome story Elizabeth, loved the way you drew the tension out and your character development was clever.... has all the aspects of a perfectly written story, had a great beginning, ramped up to a phenomenal middle and then left the reader feeling it was worth the time spent reading it.....

Outstanding keep it up

mitchell67mitchell67about 18 years ago
re: analism

I enjoyed the story overall, but mostly that I detected an element of abstract submission if you will. Your character used the drive to please and submit as a tool to her own selfimprovement. Whether you were aware, that D/s component was clear.

Good luck in life and writing.

-M

angelx602angelx602over 14 years ago
Touching

This was a very indepth and touching story. I was in actual tears at the end of it. I wanted thisng to work out for the both of them and for them to end up with each other, but it was not meant to be. This was an excellent story, one of my favorites.

angelx602angelx602about 14 years ago
Touching

That was a very touching, charming, sexy and romantic tale. The ending kinda mad me sad but at the same time made me smile. I loved this story, I could totally see something like this happening. That's what makes it so wonderful, it was totally believable.

HenryHenryover 11 years ago
Hot

Loved it and would love to read more.

Txmanblue60Txmanblue60about 11 years ago
Simply one of the best

What a creative theme and so well written! Thank you for sharing it with us. More, please!

george50george50over 8 years ago
very good

I enjoyed your very well written story, you are Hot... specially when i saw you on your profile... I would love to chat with you for a while... anyway, thanks for the story..

Viking_SlaveViking_Slavealmost 8 years ago
Loved the main character!

I really loved how you portrayed the main character. She comes across as a real person with real motivation, from her concerns about her looks to the argument over the pizza.

Keep writing such fascinating characters!

StryderthorongilStryderthorongilover 6 years ago
Loved it😊

A well written, very sensual and romantic short story. Made me wish I was there with her. Thank you for sharing your imagination. 🌹

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausover 6 years ago
Beautifully done

An interesting premise... not easy to pull off I think but you did so with panache. Lovely writing.

Thank you.

Zach.

wwaldripwwaldripover 4 years ago
Fantastic story

I too, have been weight challenged lifelong. I would lose it then gain it back again.

It is hard to lose and real easy to gain. I am proud of you and for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous