All Comments on 'The Challenge Ch. 03: The Only Woman'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

It was great! Felt like watching a movie.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Got any more?

Well, while anyone reading between the lines knew Marcia had been with women before, and based upon the hints given, likely with Devin, you managed to weave the tale together masterfully. Now, I would like you to follow up on the hints given by Ulysses that Devin and her sisters taught him much sexually. It's a pretty short leap that Devin and her sisters had been together, perhaps as a result of their own challenge. Or perhaps they were just horny bi sluts. Either way, a tale the exploits between them and Ulysses would be an excellent addition to this series. 5.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 9 years ago
Good series!

For the kind of money being dropped by Bob the rich perv, a lot of middle class mothers, sons and daughters would be glad to have sex with each other in real life! This is an original framing of the Oedipal sex issue, taking the "indecent proposal" idea and applying it to family values. And I like that the perversity of it all is kept intact. Some Oedipal stories try to cover that up. But sex between mother and son and/or daughter is really perverted. That is what makes it delightful and the ultimate sex act! You actually manage to write a smut story with a cutting edge social/ political edge to it in our generation of gross economic inequality. If you had more money than you could possibly spend, what would you do? Well, indulge that twisted sexual maniac that lies within each of us! Wallow in the entertainment of your perversions as the common folks might follow their favorite sitcoms! Who or what can stop you in a society where money trumps decency? Pay good money and go for the taboo!

stansteadstansteadover 9 years ago
Powerful and original

Very good writing. Thank you.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
???

i think for 20 mil i could do anything once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I want more

Can you please make a part two of this. i went through something like this with my mom we never ended up having sex but we did make out and cuddle for a while before she decided to stop. know by now you probably have moved on to other story's and such but I honestly really care what happens to Elle and her moms adventures please give us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Power of Suggestion

This was beautifully written, well-paced and I really want to commend the amount of thought that you put into portraying Elle's internal state. I find it incredibly believable that Elle's obsession with her mother was implanted through the power of suggestion (through Bob) as this is precisely what I can accredit to the development of my own preoccupation. I certainly look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A thank you.

Very captivating, the biuld up, the suspense, oh and the unexpected turnout of the whole story was so wonderful. Looking forward to more tintil8ng works like these l8r on. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good...

I rerally liked the plot... The action was hot ! I would only prefered much more of pussy fucking pussy action. Some trash talk as well. My personal taste speaks. But i really enjoyed it !!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

Well done. (Yes, yes, I know this is 3-4 years old and the author may not even be around anymore). I especially appreciated that they never told Bob. And as far as lesbian romances go, this one is pretty good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous