The Challenge: Ch. 08

Story Info
Cassie solo performs and gets overwhelmed with orgasms.
3.7k words
4.69
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers

"Mission #5 [Day 4/361]: You will spend 6 hours in a special sensory overload room. You must immediately follow all instructions given to you.

Accept or forfeit?"

This was weird, thought Cassie. What does that even mean?

She'd spent the night at Val's place and had just showered and was enjoying a coffee when this message arrived. She shrugged...like she'd say no?

She tapped accept and more info appeared on the screen telling her Val would get her just before noon. It was just 9am, so no rush.

Val arrived a short time later carrying a small overnight bag and took her to brunch.

"You're going to be really exhausted after this one. So, you'll want a good meal and to be as relaxed as possible."

"What is it?"

"It's hard to describe...but it's a room and task designed to just overwhelm your senses sexually. You might feel hungover for a few days afterwards."

They walked to a funky restaurant nearby and Val kept encouraging Cassie to drink lots of juice and eat extra protein.

"There's food available...but you probably won't eat much."

"Where is this place?"

"It's actually in the basement of our building." Val checked the time on her phone. "We have a few more minutes, let's go back to my place and get you ready."

Cassie swallowed. Apprehension was growing inside her. Val seemed a bit serious about this challenge and it made her nervous.

They went back to Val's building, but instead of going up in the elevator, Val tapped her keycard and pushed the -2 button. The elevator descended and the doors opened to a rough, unfinished concrete walled hallway lit minimally overhead.

The hall was slightly cool and had a soft smell like a cavern--it obviously was not temperature controlled like the main areas above.

Val walked down the hall, passing a few basic metal doors that had small signs next to the door. Cassie guessed that it was mostly HVAC, electrical and water facilities for the building.

At the end of the hall was a completely different looking door. It was a heavy dark wooden door with a keypad instead of the basic metal doorknobs everywhere else down here.

Val tapped her card and the door unlocked. It opened into a very small square room with a couch, a small table and three doors. The lights were already on and the only decoration was a digital clock on the wall. The room seemed to be a comfortable temperature--nice after the coolness of the hallway outside.

Val gave a quick "tour."

"Ok...so Bradshaw had this area built just for this challenge. This room is a bathroom with shower. This room is the control room--I'll be in here..."

She opened each door as she spoke. The control room had a couple of computers, several monitors all showing just a company logo and a control panel with a few switches.

"...and this is the challenge room."

She pointed at the door, but didn't open it.

"Once you go in, you'll be locked in for 6 hours with two 15 minute breaks in here. There's a big alarm button near the door if you need to leave. But, if you press it--you forfeit. There's a screen inside that will give you instructions to follow--if you don't follow them, you forfeit."

"This sounds...intense."

"It is. You'll probably enjoy it for a while...but, it's do-able." She glanced at the clock, "It's 11:55...are you ready?"

"Ok."

"Ok. Remove your clothes and step in."

Cassie was only somewhat surprised...but she just nodded. She quickly stripped off, leaving her clothes on the table.

She stepped into the room and heard the door bolt lock as it closed. The room was overwhelming. It was a single room with a bed at one end and a toilet and a small fridge at the other end near the door. She saw the glowing red exit button by the door.

The three walls surrounding the bed were essentially giant flat screen TVs currently just showing the time in the middle of each. The wall with the door was covered with a mirror. Each of the corners of the room had a ball shaped thing she assumed were cameras.

The bed itself was very low to the ground with no headboard. She stepped onto it and sat down on the black silk sheets.

Looking around her, she realised there were dozens of sex toys neatly laid out between the bed and the walls.

Val's voice came over speakers somewhere hidden in the room, "I'm turning on the screens in a sec...they'll flash up instructions as well as stuff to watch. I can hear you, so if you need anything, just talk to me, ok. Ready to start?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

Text appeared on the screes--"Make yourself cum." The white text remained on the screen for just a few seconds. Then the screens around her subdivided and began showing porn videos. There were about 20 different clips playing around her, but the soundtrack playing seemed to cycle between videos--always playing whichever one where there was moaning or sexy talk or just explicit sounds.

She looked at the array of toys laid out around the bed and selected a modest 6" vibe. She made herself comfortable on the bed, propping herself up using the mountain of pillows at the end nearer the door.

She turned on the vibe and quickly cycled through the speeds. It was a basic vibe, so it had three vibration speeds--nothing fancy. She decided to pace herself and put it on low.

She was already wet just from the buildup. She'd been excited coming down the elevator and got *really* turned on when she had to strip off her clothes in front of Val. How had her relationship with Val changed so quickly? Just being around her was starting to make her horny. She was like a Pavlov's dog--she was starting to associate Val with orgasms.

She slid the vibe gently between her legs, laying it softly along her labia, sliding it slowly back and forth, letting gravity and her own excitement part her lips by degrees. She almost jumped the first time it rolled across her clit, now covered in her juices.

She started trying to digest the porn that was everywhere. The wall in front of her wasn't as wide as the walls on either side. It was divided evenly into fourths. All four were showing women giving blow jobs to well hung guys. She loved giving head, feeling a nice cock pulse in her hands and between her lips. Her eyes seemed to be going in circles, moving from one video to the next. It was like she was trying to digest all four, but didn't want to miss anything.

She'd subconsciously been rubbing the vibe faster and putting more pressure on her clit. She paused and turned it up to medium and kept going.

The wall to her left was a mix of lesbian porn and BDSM. There were 8 smaller windows of roughly four and four per genre--one of the BDSM videos was two women...so not a precise division. She turned to the right and saw 8 more options there. This wall was a mix of gay porn and fetishes. The upper left video seemed to be a compilation of pissing...every combination imaginable. The lower right was Bukake.

She laid back, closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations from the vibe as it teased her folds and clit.

She opened her eyes and realised the ceiling was mirrored. She watched herself as she worked the vibe, her movements getting faster, focusing more on her clit as she got closer.

She noticed the audio in the room changed to a woman cumming hard and load. Her moans began mingling with Cassie's, urging her onward.

Her orgasm was intense. It rippled across her body and then it was followed by smaller bursts of pleasure. She kept working the vibe, pressing down hard and teasing herself with tight circles. She kept going until the last orgasm subsided, then she lay back and relaxed, turning off the vibe and laying it beside her on the bed.

If she'd been at home having a play, she would have just relaxed. But, instructions appeared on the screen. It first suggested she got some water from the little fridge near the door. She took a quick sip reminding herself she was still near the starting gate of this marathon.

The text instructions (with a few pictures) guided her to pull on a "belt" which basically had her insert vibes in her ass and pussy. It had a matching "bra" with unusual cups that had rubber nibs inside them. She put them on, using lube from a massive pump bottle. They really had planned this out.

She picked up a bullet vibe as well--she didn't think she'd cum just from the vibes.

When the instructions were shown on the front screen, the two sides had continued showing porn, but the volume had been turned down.

She made herself comfortable on the bed, propping herself up again on the pillow mountain. As soon as she was in place, the instructions changed to simply, "Keep your arms at your sides. Do not touch yourself until you're told you may."

Cassie was surprised by the firm directness. They really wanted to micromanage this task in every way.

The instructions disappeared and were immediately replaced by the collage of porn videos just as the vibes turned on at a very low speed. They increased speed so slowly, she had to focus intently on the sensation to perceive the glacially slow change.

Like before, she found her attention constantly pulled from one video to another. It was like her brain was overloaded trying to take it all in so was jumping around rather than focusing on one video.

Like the changing of the vibes' speed, the videos began to slowly change. One panel at a time began playing highlights of her night in the limo. Because the car had multiple cameras, she saw some activities from four different angles with other screens showing just a very zoomed in close up of her massaging cocks or being eaten out. The soundtrack was now only from her in the car and restaurant.

The vibes were now pulsing instead of buzzing at a regular cadence. It was two long pulses then a few seconds of a fast vibration. They were starting to really have an effect on her. She noticed herself squirming a bit. The bra was especially frustrating. The pulses teased her now rock hard nipples but only enough to put her on edge. She wanted so badly to squeeze them with her fingers and rub her clit. That or fuck the vibe inside her...she just needed...something more.

The side screens showed similar scenes to her limo night, but with other women. Cassie guessed these were other people Bradshaw was challenging. The lighting was low in the videos, but she thought she could identify three different women. She wondered if she'd see Val doing something in a future video clip.

There was a lot of video from that night. She wondered how long it would run--even edited for highlights. Seeing herself from so many angles and hearing her own voice and moans was surreal. She was engulfed as she relived that night.

The vibes changed tempo again. Now the vibes inside her throbbed powerfully 5 times, then less so once before repeating. The bra stopped mirroring them and began continuously pulsing which sent bolts of pleasure through her body. She was so wet and loving the sensations, but they were taking her to the edge without letting her cum.

She bit her lip and grasped the silk sheets in her hands. It took all her willpower not to touch herself. She knew a quick rub of her clit was all she needed. Close, but not enough.

The videos changed again. But this time, it was like a mirror of her now with different people.

On the screen in front of her was Val. She was on this bed, her legs bent and spread. Her eyes closed with intense determination written across her face. Her hands were above her head, squeezing the pillows hard from the look of things. Her moans of desperation was all she heard now.

The side screens showed the three women she'd seen before in the limo footage, now joined by a fourth woman she hadn't seen yet. That was five in all including Val. Cassie wondered how many people in total there'd been. Was she the sixth? Val had mentioned a guy...so there must be more?

The vibes intensified and now the two inside her were alternating and pulsing at high strength. They'd synchronised the videos around her and all the women were starting to cum, the soundtrack now a mix of all of their moans and cries.

The overall effect hit her and soon her cries joined the cacophony around her. She clutched the sheets tightly in her fists, her hips raised up as she started to cum. She came several times in a row, each one seeming to bring on the next with only a few seconds in between.

The videos around her were looping on a one minute segment with all the women in the throes of passion. Their loop made her feel caught in a loop. She kept coming until she gently passed out.

When she woke up, the video screens were blank apart from the time shown on the front screen.

Val's voice came over the speakers, "Cass, get yourself something from the fridge and slip off the outfit."

Cassie blinked, coming back to herself and remembering where she was. The time finally registered with her--It was only 45 minutes into the task. Fuck, this is going to be a long day, she thought.

She stood up, feeling a bit wobbly but the movement felt good. The fridge had several choices she liked--probably chosen with care by Val. She took a bottle of cherry flavoured water and took a huge drink. She felt dehydrated already and took a few more sips.

Cassie wondered if the text instructions were from Val or Bradshaw? Or was it a script? Was this really just that fully planned out in advance with Val present to deal with anything unexpected?

She peeled the outfit off, suddenly feeling freer but noticing the sudden emptiness inside her. It was strange, like her body was developing its own cravings separate from hers.

As she discarded the bra neatly on top of the belt, the videos began playing again on the two side walls, back to the original play list of genres.

The main screen read, "Pick a vibe and collect the pumps. Use lube B." A red arrow pointed on the screen above two small pumps and a larger one. There was a smallish lube container with a giant black "B" on it which she took for later.

She picked them up and selected a two headed vibe and covered it with lube before returning to the bed. As she sat down, the front screen displayed the message, "Use the pumps. Don't deflate them until instructed."

As she picked up one of the smaller pumps, the instructions were replaced by porn.

She'd only tried cheap pumps a few times and hadn't thought much of them. These looked expensive. The seals were rubber and looked designed for a breast with a slight curve rather than being perfectly flat. The pump was a heavy rubber ball with a silver release that looked like something from the doctor's office rather than a sex shop.

She placed it on her left breast and gave it a few quick pumps. It was immediately held in place by the vacuum. She did the same on her right breast. They felt weird hanging down, but weren't uncomfortable.

Next, she put the larger one over her clit, giving it three pumps.

Instructions appeared on the front screen, "Pump each one 10 more times. Then play with your chosen toy, leaving them in place." The instructions faded back to porn.

Ten seemed like a lot. She started with her left breast. The first few pumps were fine. But the next few felt very tight. She could feel and see her nipple engorge and the top of her boob looked stretched. It felt weird...very...tight? The last few were harder. The pump itself was harder to squeeze and her nipple now looked huge in the tube. She repeated the process on her right breast.

She was both curious and dreading doing the one on her clit. Again, the first few pumps were fine. But, as she continued, her labia and clit began to really blow up. By the time she reached 10, her clit looked at least 5 times it's normal size and felt stretched.

"Ok." She called out. She wanted to make sure they knew it was done so they wouldn't ask for more.

The pump completely covered her pussy, denying her access with the vibe. Unsure what they wanted, she slid the smaller head into her ass and pressed the other head gently against the pump sending vibrations around her engorged pussy. It wasn't much, but it did tease her a bit.

She zoned for what seemed like ages, just watching the porn around her and teasing herself. She *really* wanted to use the vibe properly, but she didn't want to risk a forfeit for not following directions.

Eventually, instructions were given to free and tease her left nipple.

She pushed the release button and the pump fell away leaving her nipple and the tip of her boob much bigger than normal.

She teased it with the vibe and almost jumped. It was extra sensitive. She figured it would be, but had to touch it softly with the vibe. The nipple was now both hard and enlarged.

The walls had changed and now all the porn was showing pumps on men and women. Some of them looked pretty extreme...

She repeated it with her right boob after she got those instructions.

She was mesmerised by one video showing a woman whose clit seemed impossibly large from pumping. She tried to see her own through the clear pump tube. It didn't seem that large...but it was bigger than it had ever been.

As she continued to tease her nipples with the vibe, she realised they were becoming even more sensitive than normal. She guessed the lube was doing that.

She was starting to squirm. She wanted to stop. Her boobs felt too intense. She was alternating between them to try and ease the edgy feeling but they were both feeling...just too much. Bolts of pleasure seemed to ripple through her body making her throb almost continuously as she handled the vibe. She'd left the vibe on the lowest setting.

Finally the instructions came. Just simply, "Remove the pump and cum."

She pressed the release button and gently lifted the heart shaped plug away from her skin. The cool air and sudden release of pressure was both refreshing and even more stimulating.

Her clit and labia were very puffy. They looked huge and extra pinky red in colour. She applied lube to the double headed vibe and began exploring the edges of her engorged lips.

She shuddered. It felt amazing but almost too much as though she'd been masterbating for a long time.

She began gently fucking herself with the toy, pushing both heads simultaneously into her pussy and ass. It felt so good to have something inside her. She was disappointed she hadn't chosen something bigger.

Like before, the videos switched to who she guessed were the four other women. The room was the same, but all of the videos were zoomed in tight showing four different toys teasing for different pussies--all puffy and enlarged like her own.

She kept fucking herself with the vibe, noticing the lube making everything almost too intense but still wanting more. She began rubbing her clit between sliding the vibe inside herself. Her lips and clit were dancing with pinpricks of pleasure that the lube was extending into her pussy and anus.

She spread her legs wide and watched herself on the ceiling as the moans and cries of the previous occupants of this room played around her.

She soon joined them as her orgasms began. Her clit came first as she focused on it, pressing on despite it being almost too much to touch it. The pumping and lube had made it barely touchable, but also made it feel so close to orgasm that she felt almost a need to push it over the edge.

The orgasm was massive, intense and almost choppy somehow as though several smaller orgasms had imperfectly combined into a single massive one like ocean waves breaking in high winds and cross currents. It's fractured waves washed over her body. She found herself nearly lifting off the bed as she practically screamed out in pleasure.

From the soundtrack around her, she singled out one cry she was sure was Val. Like before, the moans around her seemed to urge her on.

She shifted the vibe back and said focus on fucking herself, giving her clit a break. She came almost immediately, this time multiple smaller orgasms then an earth shattering full body wave of pleasure

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers
12