The Challenge: Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't quite fall asleep this time, but sort of collapsed into the bed, just zoning, barely noticing the room around her. She just lay there, content and exhausted.

It took her a few minutes to notice that the videos had changed from porn to a single nature scene on all three walls. It was like a movie wrapped around her. Just a quiet meadow on a sunny day with a handful of trees blowing gently in the breeze.

She realised the vibe was still shaking away in her outstretched hand. She turned it off, but didn't move.

The room seemed to get brighter behind her head and suddenly Val was standing next to her.

"How're you doing, Cass? Are you ok?"

She smiled sleepily.

"Yeah. I feel just...too much..."

Val smiled and laughed softly in reply. "Yeah. It's break time. Step out of here for a few minutes."

Val helped her stand, her legs felt like jelly. Val wrapped her gently in a soft white cotton robe and guided her out to the main room whose lights had been dimmed.

12