All Comments on 'The Challenge Club'

by alex_w

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AtrampboyAtrampboyalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it and am eager for the next chapters. Thanks for sharing

DrmaxcDrmaxcalmost 2 years ago

A bit OTT with size and depth... well perhaps a lot. But certainly fun, and I liked the idea of a ladies' masturbation club very much. I did rather feel Jack was a little left out. Wonderful for him to see it all happening and I am sure he was enjoying the slightly improbable fisting, but all he did was, rather suddenly, 'furiously' pump his cock and release. Still, perhaps the girls will give it and the rest of his body more personal attention the next Saturday.

A careful proof read is a must. You might have thought seekers after naughty stories would not be much worried by spelling and other mistakes but that is not at all the case. They interrupt the flow. You had the ever popular 'public' hair, amongst other little mistakes, including a 'where' for 'were' and missing quotation marks. Missing apostrophes too and odd things like '"So are you in?" she ask causally.' I think you meant 'she asked casually.'

Kicker1826Kicker1826almost 2 years ago

Awesome story! Well written and hot!

StretchinUStretchinUover 1 year ago

Great story! Nice mix large veggies, objects, fisting and the Bad Dragon toy (love Bad Dragon toys). Looking forward to chapter 2.

PurplefizzPurplefizz11 months ago

Good story! Personally I’d have liked the timeline extended a bit longer. The way it’s written, it feels as if they’re all finished within 20mins of Jack walking in the door, which isn’t very realistic, I’m sure it would be longer, but it isn’t written that way.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

spinpole2001spinpole20015 months ago

What a fun story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous