The Challenge Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Champagne?" Justine asked.

"Sure, thanks."

"So Jackie--Jackie-boy, I kind of like that--come take a seat. Let's get to know you." Kelly said, patting the sofa next to her. It was clear she was excited to have a male audience. "So tell us about yourself--are you a grower or a shower; dribbler or a shooter?"

"Dribbler or a shooter! What the hell is that?" Tara asked.

"I don't know I just made it up," Kelly said, with a dismissive wave of her hand. "So?"

"Ahh, ok, yeah, the dribbler/shooter really isn't a thing," said Jack with a laugh, "But, yes, I am a grower...and I guess a shooter."

"Ohh, nice," cooed Kelly, resting a hand on his thigh. "Ok, Ok, let's see what you can guess about us: bush or no bush?"

"Oh my god Kelly," Justine groaned.

"What? Come on, let's see what kind of first impression we make on ole Jackie-boy," Kelly shot back.

"It's fine, it's fine," said Jack, ready to jump right into the playful atmosphere. "So, Tara, I'm going to guess shaved; Justine, ahh...neatly trimmed; and for you Kelly, I'm thinking massive 70's bush."

Tara and Justine broke out in laughter. Kelly twisted up her lips in a failed attempt to keep from smiling. Jack was mirroring her flirtatious energy right back at her.

Jack looked between the three girls for a sign he was right. "Well why don't we just get down to business and you'll find out," Kelly said smugly. "Girls?"

Justine felt none of the awkwardness she anticipated with having Jack here. The banter between Jack and Kelly was the perfect ice breaker. This was going to be fun.

Kelly stood up and removed her leggings, she was wearing low-rise pink bikini cut panties, and true to Jack's guess, she had a serious bush. It peeked out the sides, and even over the top of her underwear. A blush lit up her face as she smiled at Jack, "Good guess Jackie-boy."

Tara was next. She dropped her knee-length shirt to the ground to reveal not only that she was not wearing any panties, but was totally shaved. Her inner lips peaked out of bald pussy. "You're two for two Jack," Kelly said.

Justine got up, standing directly in front of Jack she slowly pulled off her Yoga pants and underwear. She of course was hairless as well. After the impromptu shave a month ago she had become so enamored with the feeling of being smooth that she started waxing. Jack's eyes went wide at her shiny smooth cleft stared him in the face.

"You where almost right," Justine said, "until a few weeks again anyway."

"Alright buddy, your turn," Kelly spoke up. "Let's see that grower."

Jack stood up and pull off his jeans and blue boxer briefs. His cock arched out, half hard--more than enough growing had already taken place to satisfy the girls.

"Good start," teased Kelly. "I'm going to need to see that full size though."

"I'm sure you will," Justine said, trying to keep Kelly from getting out of hand. "So who's going first, let's show Jack how we do this."

"I'll go said Tara," raising her hand like a kid in school. "Who's got the lube?"

Justine produced a Costco-sized pump bottle of lube while Tara picked up a thick cucumber.

"So do you girls go one-at-a-time?" Jack asked. "How does this work?"

"Yeah, to get things started, just one of us at a time," Justine explained. "It's hot to just watch each other for a bit."

Tara leaned back on the couch and propped her feet up on the coffee table. She lubed up the cucumber and slid the smaller of the ends into her pussy without much effort. "Too easy," she said, pulling it out and flipping it around. The larger end didn't seem to take much effort either. She slowly began to draw it in and out. "Now this is good," she said.

Justine had gotten up and gone to the kitchen. She returned with the champagne bottle, chugging the last of it. She plopped down on the couch, with her feet on the coffee table like Tara. Spreading her pussy lips open with her left hand, while she maneuvered the heavy bottle between her legs. She made a few small circles against her pussy with the neck of the bottle and then slowly pushed it in. A sound somewhere between a moan and whimper came out of both her and Tara.

By this time Jack had fully grown, his cock was rock hard and stood straight up out of his lap as he reclined on the couch. "So I guess that means it's your turn," Jack teased, turning to Kelly. She lifted her butt off the couch to slide her panties off; a large wet spot covered the crotch. Her bush was indeed huge, perhaps not quite 70's porn bush--she did do some trimming--but prodigious none-the-less. It was also glistening with wetness.

"Ready to ride the purple horse yet?" Jack teased. "Wouldn't you like to see that!" Kelly shot back.

"Let me see that champagne bottle," Kelly said to Justine. Kelly lubed up the bottle and parted her hairy lips. The neck slid into her cunt without any effort. She slowly pushed the bottle in, continuing to stretch herself open as the neck grew in size. Jack wondered whether she'd run out of depth before she reached the full thickness of the bottle. He watched, amazed as it just kept going and going. When she finally reached her limit, only a few inches of bottle remained sticking out of her pussy. It was like a giant green eye encircled in ring of wet pubic hair. Kelly's clit was naturally big, and now engorged, it peaked through her thick bush.

Meanwhile Justine had moved onto trying some of the other items. First the can of shaving cream, and then the thicker bottle of shampoo. Jack had started slowly stroking his cock leisurely enjoying watching all three girls. Tara was still fucking herself with the cucumber, her gaze darting between Kelly's pussy and Jack's cock. Her neck and chest had began to flush. She finally spoke, "You better get the towel Justine."

"Oh yeah," Justine said, as if she just remembered something she'd forgotten. Pulling the shampoo bottle from her pussy, she jumped up and grabbed the large beach towel off the floor and spread it over the coffee table.

The champagne bottle still lewdly protruded out of Kelly's pussy while she worked her clit with her right hand. Her gaze had become fixed on Tara who was breathing hard shallow breaths. Tara's back suddenly arched off the couch as she cried out, "I'm cumming!" She swiftly pulled the out cucumber, as a massive squirt shot out of her, showering the now towel-covered coffee table. Her hand shot down to her clit causing a momentary break in the stream. She continued to squirt wildly as she prolonged the orgasm by rapidly rubbing her clit side-to-side. Finally the stream stopped and she slumped back into the couch breathing heavily. Her entire chest and face had gone flush, and her pussy was bright pink.

Pushed over the brink by watching Tara cum, a sharp cry came from Kelly as she bore down hard with her hand, pushing her huge clit against the top of bottle. Her knees came together as she came, the bottle still wedged firmly in her pussy. "Oh god," she cried out. Her body started to twitch sharply as an orgasm now shot through her. She reached down and pulled out the bottle, unable to endure it both its size and the hard orgasmic contractions at the same time.

Justine still had yet to come. She had given up on the challenge items, and been slowly been alternating between messaging her clit, and penetrating herself with two fingers as she watched the other girls. The sight of Tara squirting had nearly pushed Jack over the edge. He backed off his stoking for the moment, slowing to play with his balls.

"Did you get off yet?" Tara asked Justine.

"No, I was actually hoping Jack could give me a hand with that," Justine replied.

"Sure, what would you like?" Jack asked.

"I hoping for your hand--literally. Will you fist me?" she asked hesitantly.

"Ahh," Jack chocked out a response. "Sure." He quickly stopped touching with himself, worried he'd start instantly ejaculating.

"You didn't think you were only here to watch did you?" Justine said with a wink. She moved to the end of the couch near Jack and motioned for him to sit on the floor in front of her. This went beyond any fantasy he'd every cooked up in his marathon jerk-off sessions.

"Hand me the lube," Justine asked Kelly. "Don't be shy," she prompted Jack passing him the bottle.

She sat with her legs bent, her feet on the edge of the couch, her pussy thrust forward presented to Jack in all its smooth glory. Her labia where shiny and pink from all the rubbing she'd already done. Justine smiled at the girls as they scooted closer. "I know I've skipped a few numbers on the list, but I couldn't wait any longer," Justine said. "Fine by us," replied Tara.

Jack had never fisted a girl before. He'd certainly snuck in a third, or fourth finger on more than one occasion, but that wasn't always well received. He took a large pump of lube and worked it around the fingers of his right hand. He looked up at Justine as he reached for her pussy, locking eyes as if to make sure he was really allowed to do this. She held his gaze, biting her lip and nodding.

He ran his slick fingers slowly up and down her lips; the lube mixing with her own wetness. He was content to lightly tease the length of her pussy, making her wait before he spread her open. He ran a single finger lightly back and forth, teasing with a bit of extra pressure at the top of her slit where her clit remained hidden, and then sliding all the way down across her asshole. She let out an anxious sigh. "You're a fucking tease Jack." He gave her a small wicked smile.

Glancing over at Kelly and Tara he could see he had everybody anxiously on edge; both of them had started in again, slowly working their own clits. With his first two fingers together he traced a line from her clit downward, this time with enough pressure to spread her outer labia apart, sinking into her wet heat. Her pussy almost devoured his fingers as it eagerly opened under the added pressure. Finally he brought his other fingers and thumb together and pushed into her opening. She gasp as he reached the point where she began to feel tight. Grabbing another pump of lube he slathered his knuckles, and the back of his hand down past his wrist.

He began pushing into her opening, slowly twisting at the wrist, working his hand back and forth. When he reached the widest point, across the top of his hand, Justine grunted. Looking at her face she gave him no sign that she wanted him to stop. He give a final push and his hand disappeared into her vagina up to his wrist. It was an incredible sensation; to feel the walls of her vagina on all sides of his hand; across the tips of all of his fingers. The look on her face was an intense mixture of bliss and surprise. She reach down and began rubbing her clit. Breathless she said, "Fuck me with your hand now. Please."

He slowly spread and stretched his fingers, expanding her inside, as he drew his hand back out to the point where his knuckles just appeared, and then pushed back in with a gentle but firm stroke.

"Oh my god, I need something inside of me," Kelly blurted out in envious frustration. Tara had leaned back on the couch, her eyes half-shut in a goon state, working her cunt, still sloppy wet from earlier. Jack wondered when she would blow again. He'd love to be blasted by her stream.

Kelly had retrieved the purple horse cock and was lubing it up while she positioned herself on the floor next to the couch. Jack looked down at his dick. Clear precum streamed from the head, down his shaft and had formed an icicle as it dropped on the floor. He was dying to take hold and start pumping, but for the moment he continued to concentrate on Justine, having found the perfect fist-fucking rhythm. She had started to moan loudly, her pussy was a sloshing mess of wetness that ran down between her ass checks, soaking the couch cushion.

With one hand steading herself on the couch Kelly squatted over the shining horse-dong and dropped down on its giant head. She wiggled her pussy back and forth, using her body weight to persuade her cunt to let the phallus in. Meanwhile Justine began clawing at the couch. She was close to cumming; her head thrown back, her feet lifting off the edge of the couch. Jack finally gave in and began to stroke his cock with a free hand. He wouldn't last long.

When he shifted his attention back to Kelly he saw that she had consumed at least half of the dildo, and had found her own rhythm bouncing up and down. He watched as her giant bush gobbled up more and more of the dildo with every stroke. Taking the girth was impressive enough, but he had no idea how something so long fit into her body.

Tara cried out as again began squirting all over the coffee table. Jack had no way to maneuver himself into her stream, but that wouldn't matter, he was about to receive Justine's own shower. Justine had found one of the many benefits of having her vagina filled was that the extra pressure on her G-spot produced an orgasm on an almost godly level; and usually came with a powerful squirt. This time would be no exception.

"Fuck fuck fuck, I'm coming!" she cried out. She reached down and grabbed his forearm, pushing it away. As soon as he'd drawn his wet hand out of her soaking box she erupted right into his face. The stream surprised Jack. He flinched and then realizing what was happening, positioned his face closer and opened wide. Justine's stream showered his face, running into his open mouth.

He was pumping his cock furiously now. Kelly noticed him grab hold of the edge of the couch getting ready to blast away. She wouldn't be denied his load. "Wait wait', she cried out, taking steps around the coffee table to his end of the couch, holding the dildo with one hand, still half-way in her pussy. "Please, I want it. You can come on me," she implored Jack.

As soon as he turned toward her he let out a torrent of cum. The first shot hit her in the thigh as she stepped closer. Dropping to her knees, he was able to take aim at her huge tits. Left and then right, and then striking her in square in the sternum. The heavy load ran down her belly, her massive bush collecting the run-off. Feeling the hot cum on her chest and sensing he was nearing the end she couldn't control herself. She grabbed his cock and dived down onto it with her open mouth. She felt the next shot on the back of her tongue. She buried her nose into Jack's stomach, taking every inch of his cock down her throat for the final load. He grabbed on the top of her head, simply trying to keep himself from falling over. Finally done, and out of breath he collapsed backward, sliding out of Kelly's mouth. She began running her hands through her bush,

up across her stomach and tits, collecting what cum she could, and then licking the jizz off her open palm.

The apartment was filled with the smell of sex. Justine sat spent in the puddle she'd made on the couch. Jack dripped with her cum, Kelly was smeared with his and Tara having ejaculated twice, lay lifeless soaked with her own mess. The ridiculous purple horse-dildo and empty champagne bottle, lay strung on the floor, still shining and wet with lube and juices.

They all relaxed in their post-orgasmic bliss. Justine was first to speak, "I have no fucking idea where we left on the list, but I don't think any of us cares, right?"

"So what number was I?" ask Jack.

"#24, I think, maybe?" said Justine.

"How about I come back next Saturday and help you work up the list," said Jack. "I'm looking forward to #69."

12